Dreaming with Doctor D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped again at the glass of water.

'Did you feel anything else?'

'Yes. Desolate .... cheated .... desperate.'

'What do you mean by desperate?'

'You know, for them .... him and her. For ....' I glanced over at the doctor. 'Sex.'

'What did you about it, Eve?'

'I .... I .....' I looked across at him again but avoided his eyes. 'I masturbated.'

'That's nothing to be ashamed of. You're a healthy, young woman. Did it help?'

'A little. It removed the need. It made me calmer.'

'How do you feel after re-living it now?'

'Not so confused. But ....'

'Desperate?'

'Not desperate.'

'Aroused? Has the dream reawoken that sexual need?'

'Yes,' I whispered. 'Yes, it has.'

The doctor paused in his questioning, and then he asked: 'Would it help to masturbate?'

'Now? In front of you?'

'I want to see if it makes you feel better.'

'I don't know.'

'Are you wearing panties?'

'Knickers.'

'Slip them off.'

Obediently I slid my black, silky knickers down my thighs and went to drop them on the floor, but the doctor stopped me.

'Here, I'll look after them,' he said. 'You look hot. Why don't you take off your blouse?' I unbuttoned and opened it, but left it on.

I closed my eyes again and lay still for a few moments. Then I slipped my hand under my skirt.

'No. Pull up your skirt, Eve,' said the doctor matter-of-factly. 'I want to see what you're doing.' I hitched up the skirt over my hips. My skin looked white and virginal against the black stockings and suspender belt. The doctor sat up in his chair in order to have a better view.

I reached between my legs and soaked my fingers. I was desperate again: desperate for sex.

I closed my eyes and tried to will myself back into the dream. But it was no good. The geometry of limbs was all wrong. Instead I concentrated on my other senses: the taste of Isobel's skin .... her mouth .... her cunt .... her juices dribbling off my lips .... the press of her thighs upon my cheeks .... her hands jamming my chin against her clit .... Armand's fists gripping my hips .... his groin pummelling against the soft pillow of my arse as he plundered my cunt .... the snap of the belt .... the scolding, melting, searing liquid agony that roared through me with every thud of his cock and lash of leather.

I slipped in two fingers as, in the dream, I had done to Isobel, and Armand had done to me. My slit was warm and welcoming. With my thumb I massaged my clit. It was hard and swollen. My other hand rolled and plucked and pressed teak-hard nipples. I had never been so wet. Soon I could feel the tide swelling deep in my stomach. Rising and falling, rolling through me relentlessly. Higher and higher. I curled my fingers so that they pressed against my pelvis, launching foamy waves of pleasure through me.

'Mmm, mmm.' I bit my lip. My fingers worked harder, rubbing my clit, pincering my nipples.

I heard the doctor's notebook fall to the floor, and then the unzipping of his slacks.

My legs were stiffening and shaking, my body braced against the flood. I could feel it coming. The roaring rush – the promise of release. I looked over at the doctor.

With his right hand Dr Damon was pleasuring himself. With the other he reached across and took my own left hand in his fist. I turned towards him and smiled thankfully as he pressed my fingers.

'Mmm .... Mmm ..... Mmm.' My eyes were shut tightly but still sweat stung my eyes. My heart was racing.

The dam was bursting, drowning me, flooding every part of me. Deeper and deeper I sank.

And then .... and then I was floating weightlessly .... riding the joy .... surfing an endless wave of ecstasy. My fingers slowed, drenched with cum. My body eased, relaxed and surrendered itself to the flood of euphoria that was consuming me, wrapping me in its warmth.

I lay still for moments that seemed like ages, relishing my orgasm. Only my fingers moved, gently brushing my clit and setting off little eddies of pleasure swirling through my limbs and setting them aquiver. Slowly the tide ebbed, leaving me becalmed.

My mouth was as dry as my body was wet. Across from me, the doctor's eyes were tightly shut. His fist was pummelling his cock.

I climbed off the couch and knelt between his legs. I prised his fingers away from his cock. It wasn't large but it was thick. The veins stood out like those in a bodybuilder's arm. I ran the backs of my fingers from tip to base and back to the tip again. I drew down his skin so that it sparkled like stretched satin. Then I cupped his balls in my hand, squeezing them deftly. He groaned with gratitude. I bent forward. My tongue glided up his shaft as lovingly as, so many years ago, it used to lick an ice lollypop, catching each sweet droplet of juice. But his cock was warm, and throbbed and quivered with his need. I raised my head.

'Which feels better, my lovely doctor? Your hand or my mouth?'

'Your mouth. Don't stop,' he pleaded.

My lips devoured the pink-purple head and sucked on it hard. Then my restless tongue flicked back and forth across it, stabbing into his slit, and working its way along the ridge on the underside of the head. Doctor Damon was writhing and bucking with pleasure.

I drew my lips back to the very tip, sucked on it harder still and then plunged down another inch. Under my guidance, in and out his cock slipped. I squeezed his balls more tightly. He groaned loudly and pushed up into my mouth. I held him down and took in all of his cock. Then I drew back and teased the head again.

His protests were even louder now. His limbs were stiffening. I could feel he was about to burst. I wanted him to spill his seed into me but, for some reason and at the last moment, he held my head in his hands and pushed it from his lap.

I drew back, but too late. A milky spume of cum splashed the side of my face. I felt his body slacken and then, breathlessly, he sank back into his seat. I was exhausted by the dream, my own coming and now sucking him off. Utterly spent, I leant my forearms on his thighs and watched his cock slowly shrink until, like a little mouse, it crept back into its undergrowth. I leant forwards and kissed its pink head. Then I sat back, my knees bent beneath me, and stroked Dr Damon's thighs.

The doctor opened his eyes. By now beads of his cum were dripping from my chin and dribbling down my throat.

'My God, Eve, I'm so sorry .... I didn't mean to ....'

'Don't worry,' I smiled. 'It's supposed to be good for the skin.'

He wiped a smear of cum from my cheek and offered it to my lips. I sucked on his fingertip as daintily as a child tasting a snowflake. He cleaned my face and neck with his hand and massaged his cum into my breasts. My nipples glistened like rubies.

The doctor glanced over to the clock.

'That was incredible,' he said at last, 'but our time's almost up.'

'Yes,' I replied. 'You were incredible.'

He reached across to his desk. 'Four hundred, as usual?' I nodded and he produced eight fifty pound notes.

'I've never seen you come so hard,' I said. He smiled, almost bashfully.

'You were like a volcano. Isn't that worth a little extra, sweet, sweet doctor?'

He laughed. 'You think that you can wrap me round your little finger, don't you?'

I brushed the back of my hand across his cheek. 'I thought you liked it when I wrapped round my fingers. If you want, you can keep my knickers .... as a memento.'

'Alright,' he sighed. 'You know I can't refuse you.' He produced another two fifties and I slipped the five hundred into the pocket of my skirt.

'Same time next week?' he said, zipping up his slacks.

'Of course. Do you want me to tell you another dream?' I buttoned up my blouse and tucked it into my skirt.

'Yes, I like your dreams though I wonder where dream and reality merge.'

'So do I,' I agreed wistfully. I checked my face in my compact mirror. My neck was flushed and I looked a little sweaty, but no worse than most clients who have spent a distressing hour with their psychiatrist. I combed my hair and straightened my skirt.

Doctor Damon helped me to my feet, fetched my jacket and went to open the door. I put my foot in the way.

'One thing, doctor. I was thinking of asking out Juliet – just for a drink. That would be alright, wouldn't it?'

'I suppose she's old enough to look after herself,' he said reluctantly.

Then, for reasons that I can't really explain, I did something that I've never done before and which broke all the rules – I kissed him on the lips. He looked surprised, but pleased. We shared a long, chaste kiss and then he showed me back into the waiting room.

Outside, Juliet was busying herself filing.

'I hear that you are new in town,' I said.

'Yes,' she replied.

'How about a girls' night out? I can show you around.'

'I'd like that.'

'What about 7.30 tomorrow at Jacob's Bar. Dr Damon will show you how to get there.'

'I'll look forward to it,' she said. Her face coloured and her breasts seem to swell within her sweater. Mmmm, Romeo and Juliet, I thought to myself.

'Yes. I'll look forward to it too,' I answered, as I covered her hand with my own. 'I might even dream about it.'

12