Dreams

Story Info
The unknown between dreams and reality.
799 words
4.65
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood looking out the window at the night sky, my mind swirling with thoughts of you. Remembering our conversations, the sound of your voice, they all dance thru my memory.

I close my eyes and see your image etched deep into my soul. I feel your hands on my shoulders, pulling me back into the security of your body. You enfold me in your presence, protecting me from the night.

I feel you turning me towards you, taking my face between your hands and kissing me. Your lips move slowly, sensuously over mine. I have never known a more sweeter, passionate kiss then yours, you breathe life into my senses.

Your lips leave mine, moving to my neck. My breath catches in my throat, as your lips graze my skin. It's as if your mouth were burning me, leaving a fiery imprint upon my flesh. Your arms hold my lower body tight to yours, I lean my head back as you kiss my neck. You linger at the base of my throat, kissing me with your tongue, a moan escapes my lips as I melt into your arms.

You fall to your knees in front of me, your hands gliding down the front of my nightgown. The moon shining thru the window highlights my silhouette thru the white gauze material. One by one I feel the pearl buttons being undone, the nightgown falling away from my body. I feel as if I am in a dream, floating on a cloud. I am brought back by the touch of your skin against mine, so intimate as we hold each other in an embrace.

I feel the hardening of your manhood pressed into my thigh. I sense the rising of your desire, the urgency in your touch as you reach out to me, urging me to the floor. I lie down beside you in front of the fire, the shadows performing their own erotic dance across our bodies. I take your hand and place it on my breasts, they swell with desire against your palm. Your fingers gently tease my nipples, I moan and sigh beneath your touch, arousing you so unbearably.

You remove your hands from my breasts, sliding them up my legs, my thighs, my hips. I love that mystical power you seem to have over me that makes me desire you so desperately. You slide between my legs, my arms encircling your neck, eager to have you penetrate me. Your hardness rest at the opening to my passage, you groan as you push yourself into my tightness, thrusting deeply, finding yourself yet unsatisfied. It isn't enough to simply possess my body, you want more.

I feel a throbbing fullness as you begin to move against me. You thrust slowly at first with deep measured strokes. Putting my legs over your shoulders you thrust deeper into me. I cant remember ever having been penetrated so deeply. I moan uncontrollably as your thrusting increases in speed. You withdraw from my tightness almost to the tip, and then plunge back in as deep as you can possibly go.

I cry out with the sound of utter passion, sliding helplessly into the fiery of my desire that you have so tightly woven. I thrust my body up to meet your downward strokes, running my hands down your back, I pull you deeper into my fire. I wrap my legs around your body, opening myself to you as my hot breath whispers words of encouragement into your ear.

Over and over you drive into me, feeling you grow bigger with your hunger. Your manhood has become engorged with your desire for me, throbbing in my warmness. You pull me possessively closer until our breathing has become one breath. Unable to bear anymore you cry out as you fill me with your passion.

I can feel myself losing control, being swept away in a sea of blinding desire. I feel my body pouring its sweetness onto the throbbing head of your manhood. I cry out my pleasure with the sweetness of your name on my lips.

Overwhelmed by our passion for each other, I pull you to me, cradling your head against my breasts. My eyes heavy with sleep, I drift off into a peaceful slumber.

I am awoken by the morning sunlight streaming in thru the stained glass windows. Reaching my hand out to caress you, I discover you are not there. I close my eyes to bring back the memory of last night, the images so real in my mind. I feel every touch of your hand, every burning kiss upon my lips, the sweet filling of my passion. Yet you are not beside me, was this a dream into my fantasy or was this a fantasy from my reality?