Dreams

Story Info
Hot sex with a hot guy.
1.3k words
3.93
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a bad day at work. I just wanted to go home, relax, and check out the new guy that had moved into my apartment complex. I have been watching him since he moved in. I wanted to say something but I think the only thing I could get out of my mouth was taking me to bed. And I don’t think that would be a good thing since it would be the first time we spoke to each other.

The drive home was hot and the a/c in the car wasn’t working the greatest. I needed a way to cool off. I couldn’t wait until it got dark to go skinny-dipping. I did that a few times when I knew there was no one at home. So I had a plan.

I stopped at the local fast food place and grabbed a bite to eat. I hadn’t been food shopping lately because this was much easier and I hated cooking for just one.

I know after Ted left things were going to be different but we just couldn’t see eye to eye on a lot of things. The sex was great but a relationship just can’t be about sex. But a woman can wish right.

When I pulled up the sun was beginning to set and I sat there watching it. I always loved the sunset. The way the sun made the clouds look and just before the stars came out.

Thinking about Ted in bed was really getting to me. God did I miss the warm body there. The way he would move up behind me. The way he touched my skin. Why do I let my mind wonder that way? Then out of the corner of my eye I saw him again. That body, those long legs, a shiver ran through my body once more. Man did I ever need to get laid.

Once I got into my apartment I got undressed. It was great walking around the house naked. I felt like I could breath again. After dropping my bra I cupped my breast. They always felt good to me. Not too big not too small. Then I laid my hand on the other one. Moving them around in my hand just enough to make my nipples hard. I felt another shiver run through my body. I walked into the bathroom so that way I could take a shower. I was so sticky from being in the heat. The thought of the water running down my body sounded good.

I heard him talking out side my door. I think he was on his way to his apartment. I think I heard someone yell his name the other day and I thought they said Daniel but I wasn’t sure. I haven’t seen any women coming around so I hope he is single.

Back to getting my clothes I had decided to take a bath. I grabbed my headphones. I grabbed a couple of candles and wished I had a good book to read. Maybe over the weekend I would go shopping.

I sat in the water and slid down until the water was over my shoulders. I started to rub my breasts again. My nipples got instantly hard. I rubbed my hand down my stomach and it stopped just above my lips. Just by running my hand down that way I knew I was wet. I put on the headphones and lit the candles. And went back to what I was doing. How I missed a man rubbing the head of his dick around my clit. I started to rub myself. I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm but I had to stop I wanted to build so much up that I could scream when I released it. Then I started to think about Daniel. The way his muscles moved when he walked. How he looked in his jeans. What he was hiding in those pants? I couldn’t take it anymore. I started rubbing my clit faster and faster until I came. I screamed and sank into the bath.

It was time to flip the tape over and when I opened my eyes He was standing in my bathroom. I moved the headphones and he just looked at me. I asked him why he was in my bathroom and he said he heard me scream and wanted to make sure I was okay. I told him I was and he just stood there. I wanted to grab him. I moved up a little bit so he could just see my nipples. I wanted to tease him because I knew once he was gone I would be excited again.

He moved closer to me and I didn’t know what to do. He took his shirt off and let it hit the floor. I wanted to say something but I was too busy staring. I stood up and ran my hand across his chest. He leaned in like he was going to kiss me when he grabbed me. Both my breast got hard. He came a little closer and put one in his mouth. I could hear the cries from my throat. I throw my head back. How I wanted more. He moved to the other one. I got my hands down to his pants and I could feel his shaft was growing and that caused me to moan more. He stopped and looked at me. I reached for his pants. But he beat me to them. He had unbuttoned them and was letting them slide down. I pulled him into the tub. I didn’t know what I wanted to do first. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I wanted to pinch myself but I didn’t want to wake up if it was a dream.

I sat in front of him and ran my hands all over this body. I came to his dick and I was massaging it. I leaned over and put it in my mouth. I felt him tense up. I was working myself down it when I heard him moan. I had him all the way in my mouth. He was growing harder and harder until I thought he was going to explode. I worked faster and faster on his dick. He grabbed me up and with his eyes moved me on top of him. I felt electricity run through my body as he worked it into me. It was a little at a time. Once he had it all the way inside of me I started to move very slowly. I wanted to feel the whole thing inside of me. I could just scream, the excitement was building so much I couldn’t take it. But he moved me into the water and was moving bit by bit. He would go in and out very gradually. I could feel myself climbing closer and closer to what I wanted to reach so badly.

He knew what to do to me to get my body to react to him. I didn’t want this to end. I pushed him off of me and got up. I got out of the tub and led him into the bedroom. I laid on the bed while he stood over me watching me rub myself. As he got closer to me I would rub faster. I had another orgasm. I get excited when I am watched. His face held a big smile on it.

He lay on the end of the bed and I crawled to him. I ran my hand up and down his leg. I eased myself on top of him and slowly put him inside of me. I road hard and fast. He moaned loud I could feel his excitement growing. I was bring myself into another climax and just bout time I had my finished he cam for me. I just fall over and looked at his chest raise and fall.