Dreams

Story Info
Not even time could keep him from her.
1.5k words
4.55
16.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa Kelly was 25 years old, 5'5" tall of slender built. Her hair was the color of autumn leaves, soft and warmth of her red but almost golden with curls that flooded down her back and shoulders. Although she always hated it, men were amazed with its color. Her eyes were emerald green and could pierce right to a man's soul she had been told. How she longed for that man that could pierce her own soul, a man that could consume her just by a single look. As sleep swept over her, she drifted back into the circle of his embrace, the warmth of his strong arms enveloping her. She knew this is where she belonged; her life was by this man's side. A man who only came to her in her dreams, oh how she long for night time when she knew that she would be in his embrace.

He called to her commanding her to come him, his voice stirring to her very bone. The low husky growl becoming coming closer, "Come back to me, my sweet Alyssa, let me love you as no other can." Her heart pounded as she could feel the warmth of his breath on her shoulders. This man of her dreams, her Highland lover towered over her. His body full of muscles that were tight, his skin almost looked to be bronze and glistened. His dark hair lightly brushing across her cheek as he bent those sweet lips down to hers, She starred into those golden tiger-eyes sucking in a deep breath. His lips curved up into a lustful grin and she knew she was his, even if it was only in her dreams.

As he lips covered hers, Kevlin knew that this time she would not escape him that this time she would be his forever. No more letting her go, this woman he loved with all his might. This night she would be his and beg him to take her with him into his world. Nothing would keep them apart any longer. He was hers and she was his and this time not even hell could keep him from taking what belonged to him.

Alyssa melted against his chest as his mouth covered hers. His tongue parting her lips and engulfing her mouth, probing, searching for her tongue. His arms pulling her closer to him, pressing into her soft body to his so that molded into his perfectly. The hunger of his kiss demanding, wanting, needing, searching for her to return his hunger; soft moans of pleasure where devour by his mouth. Her arms wrapping around his neck, he lifted her placing her legs around his waist.

Kevlin slowly releasing his hold on Alyssa, she slid down the length of his body. He smelled of soft leather and spice, male spice. Her hands touch every part of his chest, her fingers rippling down on his muscles. He moaned as her hair fell against his manhood. And when she placed her hands around him, he shuddered at her touch. So delicate and soft where her lips as she pressed them on his shaft, and then she took him fully in her mouth, kissing and sucking him, just when he thought he could take no more he pulled back up into this embrace and kissed her deeply. She grinded herself against him, her body was on fire and she needed him inside her, but her would not give in so quickly, he bent down taking her breast in his mouth sucking and nibbling devouring her flesh with his touch. Her legs felt as though they would buckle beneath her, he place an arm around her waist, pressing himself back against her. Moving his mouth, to her other breast and nipping at the tip, she exploded. Her body trembling, shuddering with delight, Kevlin knew she was be forever his. Nuzzling at her neck he whispered so softy to her, "That's it my love, take your sweet pleasure" and whimpering as she came, he held her to him, "Yes" he whispered.

Alyssa purred his name as she laid her down on the bed. Kevlin breath was ragged, as he looked her over. She was beautiful and she was his. Reaching out to him, "touch me," me she asked. And when their eyes meet it was with such fierce desire and that devilish grin he gave her, branded her. He was going to do much more then touch her.

Kevlin reached down with his hands, placing them on her thighs and parted her legs, slowly kneading his fingers on the soft folders of her thighs, she withered beneath his touch. He covered her with the length of his body, his mouth kissing from the top of her head down to the tips of her toes, again and again, until she thought she would die from his touch. Please, please was all she could say, until finally the palm of his hand covered her soft spot between her legs, the spot where she burned for him to touch. His finger parted her lips and gently rubbed against her nub, his cock was rock hard and needed to be buried deep inside her, but not yet he told himself. Rubbing over her nub again and again, Alyssa lifting her hips up to his touch pressing against his hand, and then when she was about to explode her removed his hand. She cried, please don't stop.

The warmth of his kiss there between her legs, sent tingles in her body like now before. His fingers parting her lips and his tongue lapping against her nub as her pressed her against his mouth. Pressing one finger inside her, then two, then replacing his fingers with his tongue, Alyssa could hold back no longer and as she came Kevlin wrapped his hands around her thighs and buried his face into her, savoring her, drinking up the love that she gave him.

He covered her mouth with his, kissing her deeply, his tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth as though her was fucking her there. He pressed the head of his cock against her opening but held himself there. Cupping her face between his hands, his heart pounding against hers, he move his fingers over her lips pulling her lower lip down as he inserted his finger in her mouth. She moaning she sucked his finger into her mouth. Desperately trying to press him inside of her, but no he would not entered her. "Tell me, what it is that you want," he asked. "Tell me!!" he demanded. "You, I want you in me now," say pleaded with a voice that was consumed by her need.

Kevlin let out a roar, that took her breath away, and he drove himself deep inside her. "I am inside of you now, we are now one" he growl at his nipped at her neck. Slowly her moved inside of her, her walls tightened around his cock, and he stood still. Letting her grow accustomed to him, and when he pulled out of her, her cries of protest was covered by the hunger of his kiss, he placed her legs over his shoulders and drove into her, deep and hard. He was going to take her hard and fast. His balls bouncing against her sensitive flesh, meeting him thrust for thrust. Fucking her like the wild beast that was burning in his soul, he devoured her.

And when she couldn't take it no more, when her body screamed for release her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. She cried out his name as she came yet again, but this time it was so intense, Kevlin shuddered was the wave of her orgasms washed cover him and when her could no longer control himself, he spilled his seed deep into her womb. Crying out her name again and again.

Kevlin drew her to him, wrapping his arms around her. "Stay with me, my sweet Alyssa," he asked. Lifting her head up she searched his eyes, "You will forever be in my dreams," said Alyssa as she softly kissed her lips. She knew that she would soon be awaking up and this would end.

"Nay, cried Kevlin. "Not this time, you will doona leave me Alyssa." "Tell me how, how I can stay in this dreamland of yours."

He placed one hand over her heart and the other against his own, "place your hands over mine" and repeat after me, "Wither thou goest, there goest I, two flames flicker but from one ember; both forward and backward doth time fly, wither thou art, remember." A wave of memories flooded Alyssa, her head felt as though it would split wide open. Kevlin held her tight; she felt ash though as was spinning around and around. And then the darkness consumed her...she slept in his embrace, remembering all they had lost, all they would search.

Alyssa slowly awoke, feeling exhausted, but somehow every different. She purred as she felt those strong arms wrapped around her. "Mmmm, she said, this man still haunts me when I am wake" And when those arms tightened around her, pulling her closer she froze. "I'll twill not be haunting your dreams no longer, my sweet Alyssa," Kevlin purred.