Dreams

Story Info
Nightmares haunt her dreams.
1.4k words
4.08
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tossed in her sleep, her blonde hair falling around her head almost like a halo. She had a scared look on her face before it became serene. Her eyes began to slowly open and she sat up and yawned. She looked about her surroundings and almost cried. She was still in her room. She saw her stereo next to her bed, her same old desk across from her bed and her closet next to her desk. Her dresser was across the room with a bookshelf on top of it, full of books, movies, CDs and stuffed animals. She looked down at her bed at her sheets, for she had kicked off her covers, and stared at the man next to her, a single tear falling down her baby soft cheek. Her gaze went to the single window of her room and she stared at the clear starry night it happened to be... This time her dream almost seemed like reality, a reality that she wanted to wake up from so badly... she didn't want him to leave like that. She closed her eyes, placing her hands together on her chest as she remembered her dream...

*~*

She was standing in an airport, dressed in her usual blue jeans and black tank top. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail with a few strands falling around her chin, framing her cute baby face. Her blue eyes sparkled happily as she shifted her black backpack from her left shoulder to her right. He wasn't here yet... how rude of him. He promised that he would be here. She had flown from the other side of the United States, just to see him and he wasn't here. They had agreed that he would come pick her up at her gate, take her to get her bags then go home. But he WASN'T here yet. She shook her head in disappointment. She thought he would want to see her after a year and a half of waiting... She walked down towards baggage claim when she saw someone being searched. This wasn't uncommon now a days in airports, but the man was fighting against them. She paused to watch, just like everyone else. She took in the mans' appearance, he was about 6'4" with short sandy blonde hair. He was wearing black slacks, black combat boots, a black tank top which showed off his muscular chest and a black trench coat that the guards were now trying to get off of him with out getting hit. Then it hit her, she called out to him not caring if she looked like a fool.

"Romeo, stop it!"

The man stopped and she smiled as she pushed through the crowd towards him. A police officer stepped into her way and she looked at him oddly. He held her by the shoulders as he spoke to her.

"Miss, you can't go over there. We are having difficulty with him. He could be highly dangerous to you. Please, step back."

She glared at the police officer, "Just what are you going to do to my boyfriend!"

"You're boyfriend, miss? Maybe you can calm him down."

"What happened? Why is he freaking out in the first place?"

"Someone said that he looked like a terrorist so we started to ask him a few questions and he began to fight us... can you tell me why?"

"Get outta my way... I can take care of this. Call your men off... now." "I'm sorry, but I can't do that."

"You better before he starts to kill them, not just knock them out."

"Men, stand down." He called as she darted towards her lover.

She placed a hand on one of his arms and he turned around and almost punched her, his fist stopping an inch from her face. She didn't flinch and looked up at him as she whispered to him,

"Romeo... stop fighting please. They don't want to hurt you. I won't let them touch you, I swear it. Please, clam down love, I'm here now."

Romeo fell to his knees and hugged her tightly and she hugged him back as she whispered things into his ear. He nodded then pulled back and looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and looked at the officer she had been talking to earlier and beckoned him over to them with her hand. The officer walked over and Romeo stood up, towering over the small police officer.

"What do you have to tell him, Romeo?" She prompted him.

"I'm sorry for doing what I did... I've just had some bad experiences in the past with authority." Romeo said, looking the officer in the face.

"I understand son, but I'm still going to half to take you into the back and question you."

She felt him tense as the officer said this so she replied, "We understand, but may I come with you? Just to make sure he'll be okay?"

"Nothing will happen to him..." Then he caught her hint, "Yes that will be fine."

Later, the officer let them go and walk out free of any charges. The officer told Romeo that he was lucky to have a girlfriend like her and he agreed. She blushed a bright pink color and lowered her head. Romeo squeezed her hand gently with his as they walked out. As soon as they got to his car she shoved him hard. He laughed.

"What was that for?"

"For getting into trouble before I even arrived! You idiot, I don't want to bail you out of jail when we first meet!"

He laughed harder as she got even madder. Her rage was surging through her blood and bones and he simply took her into his arms and kissed her gently. Her rage left her quickly and he began to pull away. She hated how he could do that. He smirked at her and opened her door for her. She got into the car and he shut the door gently behind her then went to the drivers' side and got in and started to drive off. She started thinking about their long talks over the phone, how long they've waited to see each other... and now the car was silent. She frowned as she thought about the airport... they had lost her bags, again. He said something, jarring her out of her thoughts.

"What did you say?"

"I said 'Tri, you're being an air head.' "

She hit his arm, "No, really."

"I said that I loved you."

"I love you too, Romeo..."

He swerved suddenly and her world was turned upside down, literally.... She climbed out of the overturned car and went to the drivers side. Romeo has passed out and the car caught flame. She began to try to pull him out of the window, but he was to big. She didn't give up, she wasn't going to let him get away that quickly from her. He didn't let her run away from him... She pulled and tugged on his arms, slowly, but surely, getting him out of the car. She kept dragging him away as the car exploded. The person who had run into them was gone, and she didn't have a license plate number. She kneeled at his head, placing his head on her lap. She checked his pulse, it was steady. She sighed, relieved, as paramedics came rushing on to the scene. She told them she was fine, just a little cut up and a little bruised. She was more worried about his condition than hers. They rushed him into an ambulance and tried to keep her away from him, but she wouldn't have it. She cried, she screamed and punched anyone who tried to come between them. Finally they let her go with him and the drove off to the hospital. But she knew that he would be fine when he reached over, his eyes still closed and squeezed her hand lightly.

She opened her eyes to her bedroom once more. A soft sigh came from her lips as she started to shift to her side. A warm arm slithered around her waist and pulled her back. She simply smiled and cuddled against him as he whispered softly to her,

"What were you dreaming about my pet?"

"Nothing I'd care to remember love..."

"Again?"

"Mmhmm. But don't worry. You're alive and well, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you."

"I love you too baby."