Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, It's only 5 a.m. The plane doesn't leave until 6 o'clock tonight. She laughed.

"But we have to get ready. Old Joe is going to take care of all of the animals so that's not a worry." She finally got me out of bed and in the shower and I got dressed. We left and took Matilda and Fergie to our homosexual, fabulous friend, Stanley's house, and left for the airport. We were almost to LA when Jennifer looked at me. "I told you if it was meant to be, he would come back to you." I smiled at her.

"I know, and I can't believe I'm gonna see him again." We arrived and there was a man standing beside a limo holding a sign with our names on it. We got in and he took us to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We got our keys and went to find our room. It was a suite and there was a letter from Paul saying he would meet us in an hour in the lobby. I looked at Jennifer smiling. "Can you believe this? Look at this freaking room, it's HUGE!" Jennifer was busy looking around and drinking the Dom Perignon that had been chilling.

"Leslie, it's time to go," she said. I took a deep breath and prepared myself. We walked to the lobby and I saw him. He spotted me.

"LESLIE!" He ran over to me, picking me up and swinging me around. He sat me down and kissed me. He hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much," he said. I looked at him I missed you to Paul I was crying and he wiped away my tears. He hugged Jennifer. "Hey, Jennifer. I brought someone you meet you. Chris, get over here man." In walks Chris Jericho. Jennifer almost had a stroke. She couldn't speak. Paul introduced them and he shook her hand. He smiled at her.

"Hello, Jennifer. It's nice to meet you. I have heard a lot about you." She just stood there shaking her head. He laughed. "Well, I guess that's a start." She finally was able to talk to him. They went to get some dinner as Paul and I went to our room. He kissed me as he shut the door.

"Baby, I missed you so much and I love you." He kissed me.

"I missed you too, Paul. Very much. It broke my heart when you left that day. I figured that was it and I'd never see or hear from you again. He smiled at me.

"It killed me to have to leave you. I'm empty without you. I told Stephanie that our relationship was done for. That I love you and only you." He dropped down to one knee and took my left hand. "Leslie, I know this is sudden, but I love you and I know you love me too. You are everything I want and everything I need and I can't go one more day without being able to call you my wife. Will you marry me?" I looked at him crying. I shook my head.

"Yes Paul. I will." He hugged me and we went to the lobby to meet Jennifer and tell her the news. Jennifer came up to me and hugged me tightly and I was sobbing.

"See? I told you he would come back to you. And now you're getting married; I'm so happy for you guys." She was crying, standing there holding me just as she did the first time I saw Paul and when I thought I had lost him to Stephanie. We walked back to the hotel room Paul and I were staying in and Chris took Jennifer's hand.

"Let's go. We need to leave them alone. We can go catch a movie." Jennifer looked at him and smiled.

"Okay, Chris," she cooed. I looked at Paul.

"Another happy couple I guess." We laughed.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Well," he said. "Lets go eat. I know a great hole in the wall place that makes great pasta." We sat in a little restaurant and ate. Afterward, we strolled at a nearby park and sat on a bench, where he just sat there holding me. "After Mania is over, I want you to come backstage and meet my parents."

"Ok," I said. "That sounds good." We kissed and he looked at me.

"I can't wait until we're married, baby"

"I can't either, Paul, but what about the farm in Montana and all that?" He smiled.

"We will keep it. I can't have you getting rid of Holly and Sunny. Besides, we need a place to get away from everyone."

"Yeah, I guess we do." As we walked around, we ran into Jennifer and Chris.

"Hey, you guys!" Paul shouted, "Having fun?" Chris smiled at him.

"We're having a great time, huh Jen?" I looked over at Jennifer and gave a questionable look. She just smiled.

"That's what he calls me; Jen. He thinks it's cute." I rolled my eyes as we walked around. Chris smiled.

"Umm, we're going to the hotel. You guys coming with?" Paul smiled.

"We'll be there in a little while." We walked around and just talked about his family. We headed to the hotel and we saw Trish Stratus walking our way. She came up.

"Hey Paul. This must be Leslie." She hugged me. "Hi. I'm Trish. You're all he talks about." I blushed a bit as Paul told her we were getting married. She hugged me again. "Oh my God! That's so wonderful! I'm so happy for you!" She took my arm and walked off with me as Paul trailed behind smiling. Trish was chatting to me talking about the wedding and how much Paul loves me, when Chris and Jennifer walked around the corner. Trish shoots dirty looks at them and she stalks over to Chris. "Who the hell is this?" she points at Jennifer. I walk over and kind of stand between Trish and Jen. I looked at her.

"Trish, this is Jennifer, my friend." Trish gave her an evil glance and then looked at Chris.

"I thought we were going to work things out, Chris. What's going on?" Chris looked at Jennifer and then at Trish.

"I'm sorry, Trish, but we're done. I don't want to be with you. I want to be with Jen." Jennifer looked at him and was almost in tears. She looked over at me and I just smiled Trish butted in and pointed her finger at Chris and yelled.

"SO YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR LEAVING ME ME, TRISH STRATUS, FOR JENNY FROM BUMFUCK MONTANA? IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING?" Jennifer turned red as a lobster.

I looked at Paul and whispered to him, "uhh, shit. She hates to be called Jenny." Jennifer got in her face.

"LOOK HERE YOU STUPID ASS, BLOND WHORE! MY NAME ISN'T JENNY! IT'S JENNIFER. REMEMBER THAT NAME AND REMEMBER THIS. Chris DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE LEAVE HIM ALONE." Trish got back in her face.

"YOU'RE A NOBODY, JENNY, A NOBODY! YOUR NOT A DIVA, YOUR JUST A SMALL TOWN WHORE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH HIGH CLASS WRESTLERS!" Jen then proceeded to slapping her as hard as she could. Trish came back and went to slap Jennifer, but Chris grabbed her hand before she could. He pushed her away.

"Get out of here, Trish. I have nothing for you anymore." She looked at Paul and then to me. I looked at her.

"Well Trish, I guess I'm in the same boat as Jennifer. We're both from the small town. But if I were you, I wouldn't attempt calling me a whore, because I'd hurt you and gladly go to jail for it." She sneered at us and walked off. I looked at Jennifer. "Well you told her ass off." We busted out laughing. I looked at Paul. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm not usually so aggressive." He smiled.

"No! I loved it. It was very sexy." Chris smiled at Jennifer.

"You ok Jen?"

"Oh I'm fine, but I tell you one thing. That bitch better not get in my face again." Chris hugged her.

"She won't. I think she's scared now." We all laughed again. Paul took my hand

"We're going to bed. It's late and we have to get some sleep. Tomorrow is access." I looked at Jen and winked at her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Yeah right!" We laughed. She and Chris went their way and we went to our room. I laid on the bed and he lay beside me, pulling me into his arms. He kissed me deeply.

"I love you so much. I have an idea."

"What?" He smiled at me.

"Why wait to get married. Let's get married at Wrestlemania." I looked at him and laughed. "I'm not kidding, Leslie. I want to marry you at Mania. It's the biggest event of the year. Why not have a huge bash? My family will be there and you can meet them, even my sister, Lynn, and her kids and husband will be here." I kissed him.

"Ok. I'll go shopping tomorrow and get a dress." He smiled at me.

"Get a huge gown. I want you to have a formal wedding you deserve; the best!" I was crying.

"I got to go tell Jen." He kissed me.

"Go tell her, but hurry back. I want to hold you in my arms." I leaned down kissing him deeply.

"I love you so much Paul, and I can't wait to be your wife." I ran out the door and went to Jen's room. The door was ajar, so, I knocked lightly and poked my head in. "Hey, JEN! You in here?" Chris walked out of the bathroom; naked as the day he was born. I turned as fast as humanly possible. "I'm SORRY! I had my face covered and was red as a tomato." Jen walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey girl! What's up?" I kept my face covered. I told her get dressed.

"I got to tell you something." I sat on the bed and waited for them to dress. Chris jumps on the bed beside me in Sponge Bob boxers. Jen walked out in a robe.

"What's going on?" I told her all about it and she hugged me. "I can't wait! Oh my God! We're going to be on TV! I got to call Stanley and tell him to record it."

"Be ready, Jen, cause tomorrow, we got shopping to do." I smiled at Chris, "and by the way, Chris, nice Sponge Bob boxers." He just smiled.

"Yeah, well you got to love the sponge." I rolled my eyes and went to the room. Paul sat up. He was lying on the bed watching Scooby-Doo and eating ice cream. "Hey baby! Sit and watch Scooby with me" I sat beside him and laid my head on his chest.

"Jen is really excited. They were in the shower when I went to the room." He looked at me and busted out laughing.

"Well, I guess after hard sex a bath is appropriate." I looked at him and smiled.

"Speaking of hard sex," i said. "It seems to me it has been a while since we have made love." He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm saving myself until my wedding night," he said. I looked at him

"Well, I'm not." I pounced on top of him; tickling him until he was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes. I sat there. "You ready to give it up now?" He smiled.

"Yeah, but I got to do something first." I looked at him. He pinned me to the bed and tickled me. He finally stopped and was kissing me. We rolled around the bed and we ended up rolling onto the floor, making love. The sex was too great to stop, even for a moment.

The next morning, he rolled over and gave a groan. "Damn sun!" I got up and shut the blinds and laid next to him on the floor. "Is that better, babe?" He raised his head.

"Yes, much better!" I laid back down and fell asleep. Next thing I know, he's rolling me over off of my stomach and onto my back.

"Paul, stop it!" He looked at me.

"Time to go shopping." I opened my eyes. While was in the shower, he had ordered breakfast for us. We ate and I called Jennifer. She and Chris came to the room. Paul looked at me and handed me a credit card. "Here, put it all on this. Whatever you want." Jen looked at Paul and back to me. We just giggled and kissed them both good-bye. We headed out and we got down to the lobby. Jennifer poked me.

"Leslie, look. Is that Stacy Keibler?" I looked.

"Yeah and she's coming this way." Stacy walked up to us.

"Hey! Are you Leslie and Jennifer?"

"Yeah we are," Jen told her. She hugged us both.

"Paul has talked about you two for weeks and I wanted to meet you. Trish told me about the fight you got into last night. Don't feel bad. She's mean to me everyday. Ii try and avoid her so I don't have to hear her call me mean names." She got a sad look on her face and I thought she was about to start crying. I looked over at Jennifer.

"Want to come with us to shop for a wedding gown and a bridesmaid dress?"

"I'd love to. It will be so fun." We got to a place called The Bridal Village and we began to try on dresses. I decided to go with a long ivory gown and Jen was going to wear a light peach colored dress.

"Stacy, would you like to be a bridesmaid?" She was so happy and started trying dresses on. We left and got some lunch. Stacy was telling us all the locker room gossip and all about Trish dating Randy Orton. My phone rang. It was Paul. "Hi baby! Well, you may need to get another groomsman. I asked Stacy to stand up with me too." We talked a little longer and I hung up. I looked at them. "His mom and dad are there. I get to meet them later." Jen looked at me. "You know you will have to stay with me tonight because tomorrow is the wedding and it's bad luck for the groom to see his bride beforehand." I laughed and as the waitress sat my food in front of me. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I stood up and I bolted to the bathroom and got sick. Jennifer came to the bathroom.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I think so. Just nerves about the wedding and meeting his family." We walked back to our table. Stacy looked up at and asked if I was okay. "I'm fine. I'm just a little sick is all." They ate and I sat there sipping on ginger ale trying to calm my stomach. We got back to the hotel and Paul met me at the elevator.

"Baby you look sick. Are you all right?" He felt my forehead. "Come on. Go lay down." He took me to our room and I laid down.

"I'm fine, Paul. I just got sick at lunch." He kissed me.

"Well lay here and rest. I have to go with Chris and Dave and get a tux. Mom and Dad are resting, but want to meet you later for dinner, ok?"

"That's fine." I rolled over and fell asleep. The next thing I know, Paul is sitting beside me on the bed.

"Hey," he whispered. "How do you feel?" I turned to face him.

"I'm ok. I was just nervous." He lay beside me and held me.

"You ready to meet your in-laws?" I got up and showered. Paul picked out a great little red dress with high heels. I called out to Paul that I was ready to go. He walked out of the bathroom. "Damn, baby. You look great! I smiled. He took my hand and we went to the restaurant and they were waiting for us. He introduced me to his parents; his mom, Pat, and his dad, Paul, Sr.. His mom hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, welcoming me to the family. We sat down and had a great meal. Then I see Jen and Chris walk in. Paul waves them over and I introduced Jen to Paul's mom and dad. They sat with us and we talked about the wedding and when it was time to leave Paul kissed me. "I will see you tomorrow in the ring." I gave him one last hug and Jen took me away she smiled.

"You like your in-laws?"

"Yeah, they're great! Paul, Sr. almost squeezed me to death, but other than that, they're wonderful." We got to our hotel and Stacy was in the room waiting for us.

"Hey, I was wondering when you would be back," she smiled. "We have appointments tonight to have our hair and nails done."

"Great," I told her. "But don't you have a match with Trish tomorrow?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "And I'm afraid she's gonna hurt me. It's for the women's championship belt. Trish said if I ever tried to take her belt, she would beat me until I couldn't walk for a week, and I'm scared of her. I know she can beat me." Jen and I sat beside her and held her. She was trembling.

"It's ok, Stacy. Don't worry about Trish. I'll take care of her," I promised her. "It's gonna be fine." We got into bed. It was late and we had a busy day ahead of us. The next morning, we got up and got ready. We went to breakfast, but I couldn't eat a bite. I felt sick again. Jen and Stacy stuffed themselves. We did some last minute shopping and we got to the arena. Stacy and Jen went to our dressing room, and I went to Trish's locker room and knocked. There was a man's voice telling me to hold on. Then, the door came open. It was Randy Orton. "May i speak to Trish please?"

"Hey babe," he called out. "There's some chick here to see ya."

"Who is it? I'm getting dressed."

"It's me, Trish, Leslie."

"Oh, come in," she said, and walked out. She kissed Orton and told him to let us talk alone. He walked out and headed down the hallway. "So what do you need?" I sat on her couch.

"I wanted to talk to you about your match with Stacy."

"What about it? I'm going to destroy her."

"That's just it," i told her. "There's no need in you hurting her. I mean, she's not a wrestler like you, Trish, and it's not right for you to try and beat her down."

"Then she shouldn't be here." I stood up.

"Don't do anything you will live to regret, Trish. I mean Paul has already put Test out for good and who's to say if you hurt Stacy, your sweet boyfriend won't be next?" She looked at me.

"You wouldn't dare.."

"Oh, but would i? Don't hurt her or you will regret it!" With that, I walked out and to our dressing room. Jen stood up.

"Where have you been?"

"I was talking to Trish. Stacy, I think you're going to be fine.

"What did you say to her?"

"Oh, well, that really doesn't matter. Just know its gonna be ok." Stacy just smiled. I could tell she was so relieved. Stacy left and I told Jen what I told Trish and she just laughed. Stacy came back and was ready for her match. She looked at us.

"I'm still scared." I took her hands.

"Don't be you're a...Big BRAVE DOG! Just tells yourself that the whole way down the Titantron." She hugged us as her music hit and she went out. We watched the match from back stage. Trish had poor Stacy down and was getting a chair when Jennifer jumped up.

"No! This isn't gonna happen!" She took off down the ramp and just as Trish was going to hit Stacy, Jennifer grabbed the chair and hit her across the head with it, knocking her out. I saw Chris and Paul run out to the ring to get Jen out of there. They grabbed her and Stacy got the pin and was handed the Belt for the first time in her life. John Cena ran out to the ring hugging her and they walked backstage. Chris was yelling at Jen.

"Are you insane, Jennifer?" He hugged her. "I'm glad your ok, baby. I was worried." Paul was just laughing and Stacy ran up to Jen, hugging her.

"YOU SAVED ME. THANK YOU SOO MUCH." After it all calmed down, Paul's mother walked into the dressing room where I was and looked at me.

"I know your going to make my son happy, Leslie. He loves you so much and I can't wait to have you as a daughter-in-law." I hugged her. Jen walked in with Stacy. I hugged her.

"Hey, Champ. How do you feel?" She smiled.

"I'm on top of the world. Let's get ready; it's nearly time." We had our hair and nails done and waited. Then it was time for the main event, the wedding. Chris came in.

"Leslie, it's time." I looked a Jen and started crying. She held me and smiled.

"This is it! This is the moment you have been waiting for. It's really here." I looked at Chris.

"Wait! Who's going to walk me down the aisle?" He smiled.

"Ric Flair is going to."

"Ok," I shook my head. "I'm ready." The wedding march started and Jen and Stacy took their places down at the ring. I took a deep breath. Ric and I walked to the ring and he gave my hand to Paul. I looked up at him. He looked so good with his black tux and white shirt.

Just then the preacher, Eric Peyton, said, "Paul has flown in Clay Aiken to sing for the wedding." I looked back at Jen, and her mouth was hanging open. Clay walked out and stared singing The Love of My Life. I was looking at Paul, crying. He took my hands and kissed them as Clay finished the song. The wedding proceeded and we were pronounced husband and wife. He took me in his arms and kissed me. The crowd went insane. Chris walked out Jen, and Stacy walked with John.

We got backstage and there was a huge party waiting for us. Jennifer ran up to me hugging me and we both were crying. Clay came out and sang. Paul's mom and dad came up to us, hugging me and welcoming me into their family. We stayed and talked to everyone and the divas were talking to Jen telling her how proud they were that she took out Trish like that. Jen just stood there beaming. She was so happy and Chris was all over her. We all were having a wonderful time until Trish walks in and walks over to Stacy.

"You think you have beaten me? You didn't have a change until your new friend saved your stupid ass." Chris was holding Jennifer back. Stacy looked at Trish.