Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gasping, she grasps his thigh and runs her hand up toward his groin. "You say I am not well enough to play and yet you sit here seducing me with hungry eyes and a tender touch. My pussy drips for you, it has since the day we met. Please Adel don't make me wait any longer." Marie reaches further and starts to stroke his long hard cock in his pants.

"Oh, my God Marie, oh, that feels exquisite. Oh, please, you have to stop. If we continue, I could hurt you. The muscles in your thigh and abdomen are torn and the contractions from...umm...oh that feels....oh Marie. The contractions from orgasm could cause you pain and possibly further damage." He manages to pant out as she snakes her hand into his pants stroking his cock firmly. Adel leans forward and tenderly kisses his angel on the lips. Pulling away he says, "I am sorry I love you too much to hurt you. Allah has given me a precious gift when he dropped you here from the sky. It is my job to tend to you, not destroy you. Please forgive my weakness." Adel got up and walked out the room looking back at his beloved with much regret and sadness.

As the week went on Adel came to tend to Marie's wounds, sat and talked with her about family, dreams, economy and anything that would come to mind. They were both careful to avoid the obvious sexual tension mounting between them. Then one afternoon Adel came in with Dr. Siddiqui. "My dear," Dr. Siddiqui started, "you appear to be healing nicely. I see our young doctor has taken fine care of you. I think that this afternoon I shall release you into his personal care. The wounds are starting to close the risk of infection is minimal now. In a few weeks, you will need to attend physical therapy to help you regain use and control over the muscles torn in the accident. First, we want to make sure the wound heals so that such exercise won't pull it back open. Do you have any questions?"

"Yeah, how long am I staying? I have a child and a job that are expecting me. This was supposed to be a two-week vacation and now I am thousands of miles away from home, when can I return to the U.S.? Don't get me wrong I am thankful for everything that you both have done, but what about my daughter?" Marie felt torn between excitement and despair. She relished the idea of being alone with Adel finally, but she really missed her family and knew her daughter would worry if she did not come home as planned.

Adel stepped up and sat on the edge of her bed. Taking her hand in his he spoke, "Darling, I know this is upsetting news, and of course we want you to return to Bethany but I made sure she knows nothing of your fate. To send you home only partly healed would alarm her unnecessarily. You can speak to her daily from my flat and assure her that you love her and that you have so much to see that you have extended your trip. I will make sure you have photos of grand places to show her even if they are from my own collection. I want you to be healthy so that you can take care of her when you return. I will take leave from the hospital and tend to you myself. I will get you a chair and take you to see things that are nearby so that you are not being deceitful with your girl."

"I suppose if you both think it is best. The moment I am better I need to return home, deal?"

"Good it is settled," announced Dr. Siddiqui. "I shall begin the discharge orders now and you shall be safe in his flat by dinner." Turning to Adel he continues, "I hope you keep your flat in better repair then your office. Shall I give you time to find a service to come clean it before, Miss Marie arrives?"

"Ha ha, my home is clean thank you. My mother comes by weekly to make sure of it. She would be offended if I used a service. Now write her orders so I can take my darling home." Adel smiled as he kissed Marie on the forehead. "Sweets I need to go finish up some paper work and obtain you some clothes before we leave. I shall be back soon."

Adel made sure Marie was comfortable on his couch before heading to his room to store the items he purchased for her. The crash had destroyed all personal effects creating the need for even the most basic essentials. 'When she is well enough I will take her to buy more clothes.' he thought to himself.

"Adel, can you please come here?" Marie called from the other room pulling him from his thoughts.

"Yes, dear, what did you need?"

"Is it possible for me to bath? I have not been properly clean since I arrived. It just feels gross and smells bad." Marie blushed at the mention of her own stench.

"You cannot submerge your wounds in hot soapy water. I tell you what I will get a bowl of hot water soap and a razor and clean you myself. Come let me put some towels on the bed and you can lay there while I clean you." Adel tried to remain calm and removed from the situation but the idea of Marie lying naked on his bed vulnerable sent a surge of blood through his body.

After placing the towels on the bed and getting the necessary supplies, Adel removed his shirt before helping Marie to the bed. Setting her on the edge of the bed, he helped her remove each article of clothing. Unsure of what she prefers as undergarments Adel had only purchased some large shirts and pants that she could wear around the house until she could shop on her own. Removing her top revealed magnificent large milky white breasts adorned with very pink nipples and areola. This was a contrast to the darker skin of Arabian women and their brown nipples. Adel found this very erotic and fought the urge to bring the nipple to his watering mouth.

He laid her back and removed her pants, exposing first, her large supple stomach. Then her untamed hairy bush came into view. Islamic women were clean-shaven in order to be ceremonial clean at all times. Adel, not turned off by the site of such massive pubic hair, ultimately felt it needed to go. He finished removing her pants to expose her beautiful thick thighs guarding access to the place he so wanted entrance too.

Adel crawled up on the bed next to Marie. Leaning over her and pressing his engorged cock into her uninjured leg he growled, "You are so beautiful. If I could I would take you right now and lose myself in you." He leaned down and kissed her lips tenderly at first but as she responded to him, the kiss grew. She parted her lips; he invaded with his hot wet tongue. They began dueling back and forth searching for something, anything in the others mouth.

Marie broke the kiss, "Adel, please, I want you more then I have wanted anybody in my life, but I smell foul and I cannot enjoy being with you or even near you until I am clean. Please bath me I promise I will reward you when you are done."

"As you wish my lovely," he sat up grabbed the bowl of warm water and the rag. He gently squeezed the warm liquid down her body. Starting at the neck and working his way down her torso being careful to avoid the healing gash in her abdomen. After her body was nice and wet, Adel worked the soap up to lather on his hands. He began massaging her skin with his soapy hands. It was his goal to make this bath as enjoyable for both of them as he can.

Marie moaned as she felt Adel's hands caress her neck and shoulders. He was gently kneading at her sore muscles. His hands kept moving working their way to the muscles on her chest. Another low growl escaped her lips. She had not realized how tight and sore her body was from the accident. Everything he did felt wonderful and so erotic. His hands slipped to soap her breasts, gently massaging and kneading the flesh. She gasped when he pulled at her nipples and tenderly squeezed them. Her back arched with the sensual pleasure coursing through her body.

With some reluctance, Adel left Marie's chest and continued his slow luxurious massage on her arms and hands. Placing her arms above her head, he grabbed the razor and meticulously removed the unwanted hair. When he finished one he leaned down gently licking and kissing her freshly clean under arm. Marie whimpered in delight. He then moved to the other arm to do the same.

When he finished the arms, he moved to her feet. First wetting them with the water from the bowl, he then gently rubbed them with his soapy hands. Marie labored for breath. Deep tissue foot massages had long since been a weakness for her. She felt her entire body relax and hum with desire. Marie arched her back and nearly bent in half backward when he placed one of her clean toes in his mouth and began suckling it. The tactile pleasure was almost more then she could handle. His hands continued to massage her calves as he sucked and nibbled each toe in turn.

After finishing his slow menstruations on both legs, ensuring they were thoroughly clean, he cautiously removed the hair from each. To ensure every hair was properly removed he caressed her leg from foot to hip, first with his hands and then with his lips. As he came up her inner thigh, he gently opened her legs revealing her pink luscious pussy lips. Adel wanted to dive right in but he remembered Marie's plea from earlier, so he restrained himself just a little longer.

By this point Marie's body was primed and ready. Never in her life had a bath been so arousing and sensual. Her body felt flushed and screamed with so much desire she thought she would crawl out of her skin. She felt a puddle under her ass and she knew that it wasn't from the bath water he was using. She wanted him to end the torture and make love to her. She squealed when she felt him drip the bath water down her crack. Even the smallest of sensations was adding to her heated state.

Using his flat open hand, Adel rubbed the soap onto her sex being careful not to gain entry. He watched his beloved pant and rolling her head around as he cleaned her lower extremities. Then he did something he had not done on any other body part. He soaped up the rag, parting her lips with his fingers, he used the rag to wash her inner most regions. Adel was careful to avoid her engorged clit as he rubbed the rag up and down her opening. He made sure he washed her ass at the same time with the same due diligence. After he felt everything was clean enough externally he took a squirt bottle and placed its tip into the opening of her canal. Marie involuntarily bucked her hips up in the delight of having anything touch her in her most intimate spot. She cried out when she felt the water flood her and wash her inner walls. The feeling only paralleled with a man's cum washing her walls and cervix. She tried to buck her hips into the bottle again but Adel removed it.

This slow bath had aroused Adel to a similar fevered pitch he could see on Marie's face. His cock was hard and swollen in his trousers screaming at him to for release. It had not been his intention for things to get so out of control. He knew with out a doubt that after he was finished bathing her that there was no turning back. His desire for this creature sprawled across his bed had become too great to control.

The urge to devour her grew stronger as he neared completion of her final shave. Her pussy was now as bald as the day she was born. He decided it required the same thorough inspection he gave her legs. Using his fingers, he gently explored first the outer layer and then slowly the inner layers. He spread her open with his hands and began to trace the lines his fingers had gone with is tongue. Marie squirmed and squealed above him. She panted and arched her back when his tongue finally made contact with her clit. Adel delighted in her pleasure. He increased it by inserting a finger and slowly searching for her g-spot. She rewarded him with more whimpers and a flood of juices on his face. Her nectar was sweet and he gorged himself with an animal hunger. Suddenly she clamped down on him and screamed as an orgasm took control of her body. He felt her thrash around on his bed while her thighs squeezed his head. He continued to suck and finger her pussy through the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. His only desire was to make this moment as pleasurable as possible.

Marie's screams quieted to whimpers as the last of her orgasm subsided. She was no longer thrashing around but her body continued to spasm as it relaxed. Never in her life had she had so much foreplay leading up to the most incredible orgasm. She reached down and took Adel's hand to pull him up to her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she embraced him with a tender and passionate kiss. The kiss deepened as she felt the evidence of his arousal press against her. Wanting to feel his naked flesh against hers she reached down and started to fumble with his belt. She groaned in frustration against his mouth when she failed to get it loose.

"Here my love let me get that for you," Adel got up and quickly removed the remainder of his clothes. He stood their briefly gazing at the beautiful creature before him. Her pink skin was now glowing with heat. A fire he had lit inside of her. A sense of pride coursed through his body. Never, has his life been so affected by another creature. When it came to Marie, his self-control was non-existent. The teachings of Islam hid in the recesses of his mind. He could no longer wait until marriage to be in the depths of a woman. The moment was now.

With a loud growl of heated anguish, Adel climbed back between his beloved's legs. Passionately he kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her open mouth, showing her with his tongue what he greatly desired for his cock to do to her pussy. The fever of the kiss only increased the lust building in his loins. He rocked his body on hers barely being mindful of her wounds. The tip of his cock rubbed against her sweet slick pussy sending shudders through his body. It took every ounce of self-preservation not to lose control and cum all over her.

Marie moaned and whimpered. The new heat in her Knight was sudden and unexpected. She panted and gasped her cries of pleasure as he ravaged her body. She arched her back and pelvis to meet his thrusts. Her eyes got wide when she suddenly realized he meant to enter her body. Looking into his eyes searching she broke the kiss. "Adel, are you sure?" she let out in a breathy whisper. "You have waited for your bride. You cannot undo this once you have done it." Marie cried as he thrust into her forever leaving his virginity behind. Tears welled up in her eyes at the magnitude of the gift he was giving her.

"No, my darling I have waited for you. This moment right here has been a lifetime in the making," he whispered softly before leaning in to kiss her. His thrusts were slow and steady as he made entry. Inch by torturous inch he slid into her velvety canal. Nothing in his life could have prepared him for this sensation. "Oh, what sweet torture this is," he murmured into her ear as he reached bottom.

"Baby, you feel so wonderful. I promise it only gets better from here," Marie managed to pant out. She reached up grabbed Adel and held his head between her hands. "I want this moment to be special for you. I want you to remember it for the rest of your life. I promise sex gets better as you gain experience but nothing erases the first time. This feeling is unique and special always. You are special. You are my Arabian Knight. Move your hips with me and make me yours."

Marie began to rotate her hips slowly at first savoring the sensations it was sending through both their bodies. She moaned in pleasure each time his pelvis rubbed against her clit. Her moans turned into whimpers as Adel gained speed. She did her best to match him thrust for thrust rotation for rotation but the slight pings of pain in her abdomen reminded her she was not up to full strength. For the first time in her life she was going to have to let someone else dominate her pleasure while she relaxed and enjoyed. Soon her whimpers turned into cries as his speed again increased. Her magnificent creature turned into a primal beast pounding her with animal passion. Not being able to return his thrusts did not mean she was dead. Marie began clawing at his back screaming and panting in pleasure. Then with little warning, her body took over, she screamed "ADEL!" her body arched up, her arms clung to him tightly, her nails dug deeper into his back as the throws of orgasm took over her body and mind. The intensity was so great she bit down on his shoulder as her body convulsed under him.

The contractions of her pussy walls proved to be too much for Adel. With one more hard thrust, he cried out his own primal release. Trembling and panting he held Marie close to his body as he flooded her with his sperm. He heard what she said about it only getting better but in that moment the concept just did not register. Nothing in the world could possibly feel better then having his cock milked by the deep muscles of his angel's womb. "Marie, I love you. I don't want this moment to end. Stay with me forever please."

"Shh, sweetie don't talk right now. I love you too but let's not think of the future. We have right here right now. That is all that matters."

BZZZZ Marie sat up to the sound of her alarm clock waking her from yet another dream of some mystery man.

12