Dreams

Story Info
Hot wife persuades hubby to get kinky.
6.7k words
4.4
68.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Hey! Wake up, wake up!"

"What? Jo, what is it? What's going on?"

"I think you should be telling me that!"

"I don't understand." I was slowly coming round now, But I was still mystified as to why my wife had woken me at 2 a.m on a Saturday morning.

"Erm your cock is as hard as nails and you were waving your ass in the air," Jo said, starting to laugh. "It was quite a sight."

"Oh, I must have been dreaming."

"Well tell me more hubby, because that must have been some dream. You were moaning like a tart and writhing on the bed like a whore."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously...so come on who was she?"

Suddenly I recalled every last detail and looked at my wife like I'd been caught in the very act of committing adultery. I was horrified, and Jo could tell my dream was not the normal sex dream.

"Dan...what the hell is it?"

"I don't want to say...it was disgusting."

"Disgusting or not, it's obviously turned you on," Jo said, pointing at my five-inch cock that for all its lack of size looked quite manly for once. "So, come on, out with it."

"I don't want to."

"Now, come on darling, it can't be that bad. Surely?"

But it was. "Promise you won't get mad."

"I might get turned on."

"Doubt it."

"Try me," Jo said, stroking my cock and cupping my balls.

"Okay. But it was only a dream." Jo nodded, but I noticed something different in her eyes: longing and lust.

The past few years have been really difficult for us both. Jo has had a score of fertility treatments - all to no avail. We've discovered I'm the problem. My sperm count is low and not very mobile. Our sex life is routine, but I know I'm not really satisfying her and I feel genuinely guilty about that and the fact I can't get her pregnant. Now she was going to think I was completely depraved.

"I don't know where to start."

"At the beginning silly, and leave none of the gory details out."

"Sure?"

"Absolutely. Bring it on."

"Well, in the dream, I came home from work and heard voices upstairs. I didn't think you were due home for a couple of hours so I climbed the stairs excited to see you."

"Oh, that's sweet, my darling. What happened then?"

I took a deep breath...and thought, fuck it, just tell the truth...it was only a dream.

"Well...I walked in the bedroom and you were on our bed wearing some new sexy underwear - black bralette and silky panties - and there were two guys kneeling beside you, one on your right and one on your left..."

If Jo was angry she certainly didn't show it. "Mmm sounds interesting!"

A little taken aback I continued with the story of my dream.

"You said, 'Come in darling, there are a couple of guys I'd like you to meet.'"

"What was I doing as I said this?'

"Thought you might ask that..."

"Well..?"

"You were holding their cocks and there was precum on your lips and rolling down your chin."

"Fuck me," Jo hardly ever swears so I was slightly startled. "What happened next?"

It suddenly dawned on me that Jo was starting to enjoy the story. For the first time in months, she had her old sparkle back. So I pushed on sensing she was getting a little bit excited.

"You beckoned me over and I sat on the edge of the bed as you said: 'Watch and learn.' You then took both cocks in your mouth and proceeded to suck them, deep throating the two of them and occasionally running your tongue along their shafts. When they started massaging your breasts you even took their balls in your mouth."

Unbelievably Jo now had a hand in her panties and was gently rubbing her pussy. "Tell me more...it's really turning me on."

I was tempted to say...I can see that, but I carried on, liking the response I was getting.

"You told me to take my clothes off and put a pair of your panties on that were under the pillow. I slid them on, but just before I did I noticed they had some writing on: MY HUSBAND IS A MEMBER OF THE SMALL DICK CLUB THAT'S WHY I FUCK OTHER MEN. The panties were ivory in colour and the writing blue. They were made of a luxurious satin material and when I felt them on my ass and the material touched my cock and ball sac I gasped with pleasure. You responded by saying: 'Told you, boys, he's just a little sissy, look at how hard is tiny cock has gone in my panties."

"That is so naughty," Jo said, "But I love it." And clearly, she did, she now had two fingers inside her pussy and was rubbing her clit with a thumb. "So did they come in my mouth?"

Although I was shocked by the question it was only natural that Jo would ask I guess.

"No..."

"Oh, pity...why not?"

"This is where it gets pretty disgusting...are you sure you want me to continue?"

"I'm masturbating in front of you hubby, of course I want you to carry on," Jo said, somewhat sternly. Her excitement was mounting.

"The two guys were reaching the point of no return so you slipped their cocks out of your mouth - they were glistening with cum now - and started rubbing them furiously until they exploded over your tits. Grabbing hold of me you then said: 'Time for dessert sissy hubby' and I licked and gobbled up every last drop savouring the salty liquid like a man possessed. We even shared a cum kiss, as we passed back and forth some of the cum I hadn't swallowed in my perverse state."

"Oh fuck darling, that is so naughty, but so hot. Quick, go and get my black vibrator and while you're there go in the laundry basket, get out a pair of my dirty knickers and put them on."

Last Valentine's Day I'd bought Jo an eight-inch black rampant rabbit from Ann Summers. I'd really bought it as a bit of a joke in an attempt to spice up our humdrum sex life and it had, for a while, in fact for about a month she insisted on using it nearly every day. But we hadn't used it at all over the summer and now it was October. So it was great to see her so turned on again. I got the vibrator out from the chest of drawers, pulled a pair of pink panties from the laundry bin, put them on - they felt amazing, I'd never ever done that, and watched with increasing excitement as Jo started to suck the vibrator My dream was igniting a lust in her I'd not witnessed before.

"Oh hubby, you looked so hot in my panties. Please tell me these guys fucked your naughty wife."

"I said I wanted to really participate in your sex life, so we all stood up and as these two hunky guys kissed you and fondled your breasts, you said okay and told me to start sucking one of the guy's big cocks...'to get it ready for my pussy' you said, winking at us all."

"Oh Dan, oh fuck, that's so fucking naughty. Did you do it? Did you suck the hunk's cock? And did you like it?"

Jo now had the black vibrator deep inside her pussy, the little rabbit's ears tickling her clitoris making her sigh with pleasure.

"Yes, on both counts. He tasted delicious and I got him so hard for you."

"What happened then, darling?" Jo said, her breathing shallower now as her orgasm crept up on her.

"You lay back on the bed and I fed this guy's massive cock into your gaping pussy. The other guy seemed disappointed, but then a wicked thought crossed his mind and he bent me over, moved your panties aside that I was wearing and started fucking me. He slammed into me like an express train. At first, I was wincing with pain, but then I felt little waves of pleasure as I felt his balls dance and bounce on the panties I was wearing. I felt like a little slut waving my panty-clad ass in the air begging him to fill me up with his cum. At the same time, I was telling the hot stud fucking you to hit your cervix with his cock and impregnate you with his seed."

This was too much for Jo, she screamed in ecstasy as the black vibrator worked its magic. "Oh, my fucking fuck. Oh, that was fucking sensational. I need you inside me right now sissy hubby. You may not be as big as my black lover, but you deserve a nice reward after that."

Once inside Jo, I barely lasted a minute. She started telling me how deep her lover was inside her, how he spurted gallons of cum into her pussy and how she insisted on giving me sloppy seconds. The thought of sucking another man's cum from my wife pussy sent me right over the edge and my little cock pulsated several times as I deposited my own sticky load into her sassy pussy.

SUNDAY

The rest of the weekend we spent fucking each other relentlessly. Jo was wild. Every time we had sex she made me tell her the dream again and she insisted I wore a pair of her dirty panties from the laundry bin. By Sunday night I was exhausted but Jo wouldn't take no for an answer. She seduced me wearing a new basque and bullet bra, blue stockings and full black panties she'd bought on the Saturday afternoon from a Vintage Lingerie store. She looked like a 1950s underwear model. It took my breath away and when she produced an identical set for me, in pink, I couldn't wait to try them on. The bullet bra looked insane, but I couldn't help but run my hands over the material and admire myself in the full-length mirror. The stockings and panties were exquisite. The seamed nylons on my thighs made my cock instantly alert and when I added the retro stretchy shiny knickers my ball sac and cock sighed with delight. I was being turned into a crossdresser and I was loving it. The sex that night - with both of us encased in the nouveau lingerie - was the best I'd ever experienced. Jo even offered me the black vibrator and the two of us passed it between our mouths like hungry tarts.

"I'd bet you'd like this in your man pussy wouldn't you sissy hubby?"

I couldn't deny that the thought excited me. I'd never ever considered being fucked by a guy, but the dream had woken something in me, something that had been dormant for a very long time.

When I was eighteen a woman two years older than me had seduced me in her living room. There was something about this woman, something other-worldly. It was like she had hypnotised me, or cast a spell on me. That encounter hadn't ended in sex, but a few days later she contacted me again. She told me she already had a boyfriend, but that he was bisexual and she was hugely turned on by the thought of watching the two of us have sex in front of her. Afterwards, she promised, I could fuck her.

I have to admit I was sorely tempted. It felt kinky, naughty, perverse, but I was scared. I hadn't had intercourse with anyone at that point, let along a guy and I'd always considered myself heterosexual, I always chickened out in case I got a girlfriend pregnant. Yet, the memory of that offer has always been with me and every now and then I can't help but wonder what it would have been like. So, what with the dream and Jo's warped suggestion that I'd probably like to be fucked by some hunky guy and the sensational feel of the vintage lingerie on my body, that memory was not only stirred, but shaken and I felt like I was being bewitched all over again. The funny thing was as my naughty wife placed the black vibrator over my panty clad ass and I felt the vibrating mechanism tickle the opening of my anus I willingly allowed myself to be ensnared.

MONDAY

At work on Monday morning, I felt sick. It was all I could do to look busy when the boss walked past. I was feeling guilty about what Jo and I had done, and was frightened I'd opened Pandora's box. I didn't realise until later that day just how right I was.

Jo was on a much needed mini break with some of her colleagues, a spa break. I was just getting ready to leave a very unproductive day at work when my phone pinged with a text message:

I'VE JUST HAD THE MOST AMAZING MASSAGE SISSY HUBBY! XX

The text was accompanied by a picture that showed some hot hunk massaging my wife's naked tits. I was shaking so badly I nearly dropped my phone. I did drop my car keys as I stumbled my way into my car. The drive home was a blur. I was angry, upset, hurt, but also - and i couldn't believe this - a littlle aroused.

But the strongest emotion was definitely anger. As soon as I walked through the door I retrieved my phone from my jacket and was just calling Jo when my phone pinged once more. Underneath a picture of Jo dressed in just her best push-up bra were the words:

DON'T BE MAD HONEY. JUST THINK OF ALL THE FUN WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TOGETHER FROM NOW ON. BESIDES YOU KNOW I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU WITH MY SEDUCTION TECHNIQUES MY LITTLE CUCKOLD.

Jo looked so hot, her gorgeous flirtatious smile erasing my indignation and her magnificent 34DD tits looking more kissable than ever. I literally ran upstairs, tore off my clothes, put on the retro knickers and started rubbing my cock looking at the picture again of my wife having her tits by the hunky masseur. It really was turning me on now, especially since I'd put the satin retro panties on. Then my phoned pinged again. This time, Jo was dressed in the same sexy bra, matching scarlet panties and stockings. The text message read:

JUST GETTING READY TO GO OUT...IF I MEET SOME HOT STUD WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BRING HIM HOME SO YOU CAN SUCK HIS COCK OR SHALL I INSIST HE FUCK ME WITHOUT A CONDOM AND RISK HIM GETTING ME PREGNANT? XX

My cock became rock hard when I read those words. It was a choice I didn't want to make. The thought of sucking another man's cock was electrifying, but looking at Jo in her sassy underwear made me reel with pleasure at the thought of some hunk impregnating her. I took a picture of myself in the retro panties rubbing my cock, and sent the picture to my very naughty wife with these words:

PERHAPS I CAN SUCK HIS COCK AFTER HE'S IMPREGNATED YOU! XX

The next moment Jo FaceTimed me.

"That reply got me so fucking hot cucky boy. If the masseur were here now I'd let him fuck me senseless. Just as well I brought this with me."

Jo was now on the bed sliding the big black vibrator in and out of her sexy pussy. Watching her reach oblivion sent me over the edge and I ejaculated into the retro panties, and even scooped some of my own cum up and ate it like a demented sex slave.

WEDNESDAY

By Wednesday, I was unable to concentrate at work. At Jo's insistence, I'd started wearing the now cum stained retro panties underneath my suit. I'd even taken a picture of myself in the toilet cubicle to send to Jo and very nearly got caught by Wendy, the receptionist (we have a unisex toilet), as I'd forgotten to close the door. Only by screaming: "There's someone in here!" did my secret crossdressing remain a secret. When I told Jo what had happened she actually got excited. She loved the thought of me getting caught wearing her underwear.

Later on, she FaceTimed me again and asked me what she should wear for dinner.

"It's our last night here and I want to wear something sexy."

She held up two items of clothing - a short black micro skirt that showed off her shapely thighs and a pair of very tight, very luxurious patent shiny leather trousers. I opted for the trousers.

"You just want me to wear these so guys will want to feel my curvaceous ass all night, don't you?"

Jo's derriere is curvaceous. It's one of her most alluring features and any guy would be desperate to feel her up in the leggings she was now putting on.

"Might do," I replied, only half-joking.

When she slid them on and waved her ass at me I nearly creamed the retro panties I was still wearing again. She looked that hot.

"Are you still going to meet me at the hotel tomorrow?"

Jo was due at a medical conference where she was one of the keynote speakers and she'd managed to persuade the company organising the event to let me stay in the room with her.

"I literally can't wait."

"Well, my darling sissy crossdresser make sure you bring plenty of lingerie and make sure you're wearing my underwear when I arrive."

THURSDAY

I flew out of work almost knocking Wendy over as she was heading for the exit too.

"Hey, where's the fire?"

"Oh, sorry Wendy. I haven't seen my wife since Sunday."

"I totally understand Dan," and then she whispered, "Has she seen your new underwear yet?"

I felt my stomach do a somersault and my heart slam into my chest. I was struggling to say anything, but Wendy just winked at me and said...

"Don't worry your secret's safe with me. My hubby is a little sissy too."

I smiled awkwardly and raced to my car. My head was spinning as I raced up the motorway to the hotel. I felt ridiculously embarrassed, but by the time I reached the hotel room Jo and I were staying in I felt a bit more settled and even stimulated. The thought that someone other than Jo had seen me wearing my wife's knickers was strangely thrilling.

By the time Jo arrived an hour later I was gagging for it.

"Hey, nice to see you too hubby," said Jo wrestling me off. But save your excitement for later and help me get ready for tonight...and then I'll help you."

I made Jo a drink while she was in the shower and unpacked her suitcase. I couldn't resist sniffing all of her dirty worn panties as I did so. One pair smelled of more than just Jo's usually sensual pussy fragrance, I thought I could detect some cum there. Surely not? But when I sniffed them again there was something definitely foreign there. Despite some rising jealousy I couldn't resist taking my own clothes off - including the retro panties I'd been wearing all week and sliding the purple coloured satin knickers on. My arousal was instantaneous. The delicate material infused with goodness knows what titillated my cock and ball sac and I found myself shaking again as I poured the tea.

Jo came out of the bathroom totally naked and spotting my attire started caressing my ass.

"Mmmm don't you look hot sissy boy."

"These feel amazing," I said. "But, can I ask you a question?"

"Once you bring my tea over to the bed you can."

"Yes, Dr Hottie," I said. This was the name Jo now insisted I call her. She was like a hot wife and dominatrix all rolled into one.

"Good sissy boy..." and with that, she told me to bend over her thighs so she could spank my panty clad ass. "A little reward," she explained. "Now, what's the question you want to ask?"

"I hope you don't mind me asking, Dr Hottie, but I thought I could smell something fishy on these panties?"

"What can I tell you...I have needs and my colleagues invited me to join the BBCC at the spa."

"The BBCC?"

"The Big Black Cock Club."

It was hard to tell if Jo was joking or not. But at that moment, as she lay there naked on the bed, hair dripping wet, tits full, nipples looking like they could cut glass, and pussy moist, I felt myself falling under her spell again. If some black guy had fucked her and left a sticky deposit on the gusset of her purple panties she deserved it, I thought, feeling confused and head swimming with lust.

"No objections I hope."

"None at all, Dr Hottie," I replied like some smitten teenager.

"Glad we understand each other, my darling sissy hubby. Now get over here and kiss me."

We kissed passionately and any doubts I had about the path we were now on evaporated immediately. My wife was becoming a hot wife. She was raunchy, naughty, irresistible, nubile and provocative and I'd never loved her more. The kiss was so seductive I decided there and then there was no turning back. Besides, the crossdressing was giving me goosebumps. And I couldn't wait to put a bra and some stockings on with the purple panties - maybe even the black micro skirt that I'd taken out of Jo's suitcase.

I helped Jo get dressed. She decided on a knee length black leather skirt, some black fishnet stockings, a gorgeous, incredibly sexy pair of vintage black panties, the Victoria's Secret push-up bra, a figure hugging crisp white ruffled top and a pair of spiked Jimmy Choo high heels. She looked both classy and dangerous. The ruffled top revealed plenty of cleavage. The total effect was mesmerising.

"So what do you think hubby?" She pouted, as she applied some deep red lip gloss.

12