Dream's a Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack's first run in with Hunter.
999 words
4.33
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack, as her friends call her, was completely uncomfortable at the party her boy friend, Mark, was throwing, and had refused to come, only to change her mind at the last minute out of boredom. Sighing, she vacates the couch as the couple next to her begins to make out, and starts her search once again. Moving from room to room she makes her way towards the back of the house. With a start she runs into a brick wall, but one made of hard flesh that turns around curiously. Staring, she takes in his chocolate hair, the straight soft nose, fascinating silver eyes, and strong mouth with stubborn jaw. She wets her lips as her eyes trail over his hard, strong body that's taller than her own 5'4, and barely hidden beneath the old jeans, loose T-shirt and combat boots, guessing the man couldn't be more then twenty-three. The sound of him clearing his throat brings her back to meet his gaze, eyes wide as color floods her cheeks. The sound of his laughter sends a shiver through her.

"I, uh... uh... sorry..." Jack mumbles while continuing to stare.

"What guy doesn't want a beautiful girl running into him? I'm Hunter."

Taking his offered hand she shakes it awkwardly, detecting a light Irish accent.

"I'm Jack. Um...So uh... how do you know Mark?"

"Can you keep a secret?" he whispers leaning in slightly, a mischievous gleam in his eye.

"I...guess so..."

"I don't know Mark, or for that matter anyone here," Hunter continues to whisper conspiratorially, "I just moved in a few houses over, saw the party and thought why not?"

Jack laughs, relaxing in Hunter's amusing company.

She grins, "Well, Hunter, I hear it's rude to crash parties."

His eyes light up with mirth as he replies, "So they say. But then I wouldn't have met such a beauty if I had stayed home."

The blush that takes over Jack's face burns hot. Being only 5'4 with medium strawberry brown hair, jade green eyes, and average body, she knows she is not the 'popular type'.

A bit flustered she grasps at something to say, "So... where did you move here from?"

"From Ireland actually, I've just moved to the States a week ago," he leans his broad should against the wall, lightly crossing his arms as he takes up a nonchalant pose.

"I've always wanted to visit there. It looks so gorgeous in pictures, and I love fantasy stuff..." Jack trails off.

"This is the part where you ask why I came here," he prompts with a wicked grin.

"Alright, why did you come here?"

"To meet you of course," is the smooth reply, initiating another flush to color her cheeks.

Jack shakes her head and grins teasingly, "My, my, my, aren't we smooth. Well how did you know where to find me?"

"Let's just say I... followed my nose."

Hunter reaches out and takes the fingers of her hand barely brushing his lips over the skin while taking a slight bow over it. Laughing delightedly, she happens to glance past Hunter finally spotting Kerry, her best friend, and heaves a sigh of disgust; her best friend is standing in a corner with some guy practically mauling her.

"Oh! It was absolutely wonderful to meet you, but can you excuse me a moment?" with his nod of acceptance and mummer of meeting again Jack make's a bee-line for her friend.

"Kerry, woman, there you are, I've been looking...."

Jack blinks a few times as the guy Kerry was making out with turns around sharply, a shocked look on his face. She returns the look, just as shock to find her boyfriend Mark...

"Kerry!! I thought you said she stayed home!" he turns on her angrily.

Kerry cringes and starts to sputter, "I... I...I... uh... Jack its not what it looks like... we were just talking, the music was so loud, uh um..."

Staring in complete disbelief, Jack feels her anger start to rise. She narrows her eyes at the two, fuming.

"Oh, yes, you two were just TALKING!! I don't know how I could have been so stupid I didn't see it!! Both of you can just stay the hell away from me!"

She turns and storms out of the party, beginning the long walk home since Kerry was suppose to be her ride home. Mumbling angrily to herself as she walks, she doesn't hear the fast moving steps behind her until Mark grabs her arms and jerks her around.

"Now just hold on one damn minute! Kerry said you weren't coming to the party in the first place, and besides we were just talking!" he growls out.

Narrowing her eyes she jerks her arm free. "Do I have idiot stamped on my forehead?! You couldn't get it from me so you had to get it from her!! We are beyond over I don't want to –ever- see you again, do you understand me?"

"Fine! Believe me I'd rather not be stuck with such a frigid prude anymore!"

Jack blinks in astonishment before balling her fist and letting it fly, connecting solidly with Marks cheek. Muttering "bastard'" she turns on her heel and storms off again, only to be grabbed painfully by a now furious Mark.

"I don't believe you hit me!" he explodes, raising his hand prepared to slap her when the sound of a motorcycle startles them both, and causes Mark to release his hold. Its stops along side them, and the man on the bike looks between the two before flipping up his visor. Jack stares meeting familiar pale silver eyes. He gives Jack a pointed look before glancing at the backseat and raising a brow at her. Quickly taking the hint before Mark can stop her, Jack jumps on the back of the bike. As they speed away she barely hears Mark's curses, and begins to realize she has just placed herself in the hands of a man she doesn't really know.