Dreams, Blackmail and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her little garden, proud to show me what she had done. I stood there frozen listening to her and barely able to make little "Uh-huh" at what I hoped were appropriate times. As she pushed strands of her hair back from her face, she added more streaks of dirt on her face and somehow it made her look even sexier.

Now that I was closer, I could see that her bra wasn't just nice, it was remarkable. It must have cost her a fortune and she wouldn't wearing it for gardening. In the back of my mind, I had allowed myself to hope that she would, maybe one more time, wake me with her breasts. Someday. Maybe. But this couldn't be a coincidence.

I realized that I had been pummelled by surprises in the last 24 hours. First I got woken up by majestic breasts, then I learned that those were my sister's breasts, then I learned that she was probably fucking our father, after that I somehow managed to force her to do it to me again, then that she was expecting to do it more, and now this... I was reeling from shock and pleasure, having completely lost my bearings. What the fuck was going to happen next?

There was one part of me that wasn't lost though. My cock. Quite on its own it had decided that it was time to raise mast again! Wearing nothing but a thin swimsuit, I knew it was going to be obvious very soon. Before Paula could notice it, I congratulated her and jumped in the pool. From time to time I came to watch her work and instead of asking why I was staring at her, Paule simply smiled at me and kept working. And showing off.

For the next hour or so, as the morning continued being gloriously sunny, I spent time fooling around in the pool long enough so that I didn't seem like a stalker when I came to see her. But Paula really didn't seem to mind. In fact, she often came up to me with a few herbs, bringing them to my nose. At one point, as I was swimming lazily on my back, I heard her crying out. When I looked at her, she was holding the water hose in one hand and what seemed like a broken water gun in the other. And she was drenched.

She had already been sexy enough, but now... gods! Her wet hair was clinging to her face and neck, some strands going down between her breasts, and the lose tank top now looked like second skin. Rather, transparent second skin. I just stood there staring at her, a smile on my face. I almost told her that she was beautiful again but I got the feeling that we were in a strange mood that would fade if we made it explicit. But she stared at me just a few seconds longer than usual and lowered her head demurely, then she looked away.

I got out of the pool and headed out for a run. Half an hour later I came back and Paula was still working in the yard, dirtier than ever. I hopped in the shower and smiled as I saw that I had a partial erection. Surprising me once again, Paula entered the bathroom as I was showering. "Hello?" I asked, curious.

"Sorry, I really had to pee!" she said.

"You're peeing right now?"

"Yeah!" she replied, laughing. "Do you have a pee fetish?"

"What? No!" I cried out. I didn't but I couldn't deny the fact that seeing her pee through the frosted shower curtain was exciting.

Paula laughed. "And I'll have to take a shower as well."

"Come and join me then!" I said, risking it.

To my delight she laughed even as she said no, "Dream on, brother..." And then, after a minute as she stood up, she added "Well, I may need someone to do my back. I can feel a crap load of dirt there."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah. When you're done I'll jump in and you can do my back." she said matter of factly. Then she added "But don't peek!" laughing again.

"gods..." I groaned, smiling.

A few minutes later I was finished. When I came out of the bathroom she was waiting for me, wearing nothing but her shorts and bra. Damn it was a nice bra, and fucking damn it was a nice pair of breasts. When she saw me looking at them, she said "What? You've seen a lot more earlier!" I grinned and shook my head. Two minutes afterwards she called my name.

Until the very moment I entered the shower, I was expecting her to call it off, saying that the washing her back thing had been a joke. But as I stared at her back, ass and legs, with the curtain pulled back, I groaned. "Damn you're hot, sis!"

"Why, thank you... Now, care to grab the soap and loofa?"

"Sure." I said, grabbing only the soap.

When I began lathering her upper back with my bare hands, she snorted. "Can't find the loofa?"

"Nope." I could see that she was smiling.

I washed her dirty back and moved down slowly until I reached her lower back. I didn't even think to stop as I grabbed her ass with both hands at the same time. Heck, I even knelt down as I did, staring at her soapy ass. "Shameless... Outrageous!" she said in a funny voice. "Kids these days... No respect!" she was laughing as she finished. Eventually I stood up, my erection making a huge tent in the towel I had wrapped around my waist.

I said "Thanks Sis." in a more serious tone.

Paula turned her head slightly, looked at me with a smile and winked. "No problem, little brother."

I was grinning like an idiot once more as I left the bathroom. As Paula was getting out of the bathroom after finishing her shower, our Dad called and we got some information on grandma. She wasn't as strong as she used to be but they were not fearing for her life. Dad told us that he would spend one last night there and come back the following day. I was concerned about my grandmother's welfare but I was also acutely aware that my sister was standing right next to me wearing nothing but a towel.

When she came back from her room, she was dressed in a very sexy summer dress. And nothing else. The dress wasn't see through but it was immediately obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra and I figured that she wasn't wearing panties either. I smiled at her when she walked down from her room, and she frowned, feigning ignorance. I went back to my own room and stripped completely before putting nothing more than a pair of jeans.

When I came back down, Paula looked at me from head to toe. "Theo... You know that if you spent six months in a gym, girls would be all over you?"

"Six months in hell, you mean?" I hated gyms with a passion.

"Yeah, six months of hell and then years of easy girls. Your call."

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said before coming over to me. "Suck your belly in... There." she said, caressing my belly and pecs with her hands. I suddenly looked up at her and she was smiling, waiting for my eyes. Grabbing my sides firmly she said "Oh yes, work those muscles for six months and I'll guarantee that girls will look at your very differently."

"Six months?"

"Not one more..."

"But it's so boring!" I said.

"Well I could help you... I could motivate you, no?"

She was smiling as she said it and I was suddenly a lot more interested. We talked a bit about how much time I'd have to spend there but not what she had meant by motivation. It seemed that we had moments when we could openly talk about my attraction to her, and others where things were best left unsaid.

We ate together and spent most of the evening relaxing in front of the tv. I got a few opportunities to confirm that she wasn't wearing panties as she crossed and uncrossed her legs on the sofa. Each time though, she happened to be looking at me afterwards. She knew exactly what she was doing.

As the hours went by, we both became more and more nervous. I was afraid that night time, and so bedtime, was a delicate situation tonight. After a rather long silence, Paula suddenly asked "Would you mind massaging my feet? They're hurting after all the time spent standing today..."

I groaned. She knew I hated massaging her feet even though she loved it. "Aw... Right now?"

"Sure, why not..." she said.

"Ok." I said, trying not to smile.

"Great! I had a feeling you'd say yes tonight..."

She knew why I had accepted. And I got my rewards not even a minute into the massage. Paula was on the sofa and I sat right in front of her, placing her foot on a little stool. As soon as I began massaging her feet she let her head fall back against the sofa and moaned in pleasure. She also, much more importantly, opened her other leg slightly. Looking up, I saw her pussy peaking from between her thighs. It wasn't much, especially since the dress blocked most of the light but it was enough.

After a few minutes she had opened her leg a bit wider. When she scratched her thigh, pulling the hem of her dress in the process, I grinned. With better light, I could now see her pussy in much more detail. I had seen her naked this morning, as she was standing with her legs closed but this... Damn! For a virgin guy, this was a remarkable opportunity. My cock was already hard and I had to shift it in my pants to be more comfortable.

I began moving my hands higher up on her legs, as I did on the few occasions I had massaged her feet before. I slipped my hands up to her knee and massaged her calf as I moved back down. After a while, Paula told me that it was time to do the other one. Very slowly, she put her foot on the floor and raised the other one. For about five seconds, I had a very explicit view of her pussy. And even after she placed her second foot on the stool, I could see that she had opened her other thigh more than the first time.

She was still laid back, her head against the sofa, not looking at me. She was moaning in pleasure and I couldn't help but be aroused by those moans. I guided my hands up after a while and this time I even pushed up to her thighs. "Oh yes... That's good. My thighs need a lot of love..." Fuck! They certainly did!

"Want me to get the oil?" I asked.

"Great idea!"

I got up and saw her looking at my erection. I went to the bathroom, then had to go up to her room to find the bottle of almond oil. When I knelt back in front of her, the stool was gone, so I got closer. I then glanced at her pussy and saw, quite clearly, that it was glistening. Had she been masturbating? When I looked up into her eyes, she just smiled innocently.

The hem of her dress was now pulled way up and her pussy was now unmistakably visible. But Paula let her head fall back on the sofa again and just closed her eyes in silence. I scooted closer, kneeling between her legs. I was getting hotter as I caressed her, and gave her the best massage that I could. She was still moaning and complimenting me.

I was still painfully erect in my jeans but I was aroused beyond belief. Ten minutes later, I couldn't believe that she was still letting me caress her like this. Sure I massaging her thighs but I was also plainly caressing her thighs as well. Her skin was smooth and soft and as my fingers slid with the almond oil, my pleasure was almost certainly greater than hers.

I decided to push things a bit and pushed my hands higher until I reached her waist, then came back down on her hips. Doing so, I pushed her dress higher still and I could see her entire bush. She was trimming it but even if she had been fully wild, I would have seen it all. I massaged her sides, her hips, her belly and even pushed my fingers very close to her bush. Paula was still moaning occasionally and I was overwhelmed with pleasure.

At one point, I let my thumbs just graze her bush. Paula smiled and lifted her head. "That was a wonderful massage Theo... We should do that more often. Thank you." I had been soft but it was the limit. I smiled as I pulled away, and Paula pushed her dress back down. She then said that she would go to bed, being now fully relaxed. As she was climbing the stairs, she said "See you tomorrow morning?" My disappointment faded as hope bloomed once more inside me. I followed her soon after, going to my own bed and falling asleep with a grin on my face.

Once again I was surprised. I woke up with a start and for a brief moment I thought that this was morning and that Paula had come again. But a brief look at the window told me that this was the deep of the night. I had also been profoundly sleeping that time and I faded back to sleep within moments... only to startle awake moments later. There was something on the bed and I slowly realized that this time that person was under the blankets.

Before I could even smile I felt a hot mouth on my cock. I had been sleeping on my back and naked but without an erection. In a flash my entire soft cock was in Paula's mouth and she was even licking my balls at the same time. "What the..." Was I dreaming for real this time? But as I took a deep breath and actually pinched myself, I accepted the fact that my sister was really under my blanket and really was sucking on my hardening cock.

It was a very peculiar feeling! I could feel my cock growing as fast as plants on those time lapse videos, all of it inside her mouth. Paula was moaning, then gagging as she finally had to pull back as I grew and grew. Eventually I was fully hard and my sister was now sucking my cock up and down, taking me as deep as she could. As I woke up more and more, I was gasping for breath, overwhelmed with pleasure.

At one point I felt my cock slipping entirely from her mouth and she said "Damn that's a big cock, little brother!" With that she moved up until her head popped from under the blanket and I could feel her large warm breasts on my chest. "Sorry bro, I couldn't wait until the morning!" As she finished, she kissed me. And as with so many firsts in my sexual life, I was now having my first real kiss with her.

We shared that kiss for a long time and Paula guided me with a few whispers, telling me to be slower and less aggressive on a few things yet fiercer on other. She definitely liked having my tongue pushed hard into her mouth, where her own tongue was meeting mine in a duel. In those first few minutes she taught me how not to breathe into her mouth as we kissed, to suck her tongue hard into my mouth, suck her lower lip away from her teeth and nibble on it with my own teeth, taught me to gauge how hard to press against her mouth as we kissed and how to modulate that pressure if she pressed back, to bite her tongue and let her bite mine from time to time...

I was learning all of this as fast as I could and in the back of my mind I knew I would need more lessons. As pleasurable as feasting on her breasts had been, somehow this first very long kiss was right up there with it. I don't know how long my first kiss lasted but Paula would later tell me that it had been at least twenty minutes. I didn't know if it was true but the intensity of that kiss would shape how I kissed and liked to be kissed for the rest of my life.

On their own accord, my hands eventually slipped from her shoulders and neck all the way to her ass. My cock had been nestled between our bellies ever since we had begun kissing but as I squeezed on her pert little ass, I felt it surge and swell even more. Breaking our kiss, Paula said "Oh... Hello there!" in response to my cock's reawakening. She moved slightly to let it grow fully, then giggled. "I don't know if I should tell you this..." she said into my ears, planting more kisses on it as she did, "but you're bigger than Dad!"

"Paula!" I said, laughing.

"What? It's true!" she replied, laughing even more.

"This is both disturbing and nice at the same time!"

After kissing my lips a few more times, she reached between our bodies with a hand and pulled her pelvis up slightly. I felt the tip of my cock being pressed against her wet lips. Paula said "Are you really a virgin, little brother?"

"Yes." I said, my voice shaking with excitement.

"Would you prefer being on top for your first penetration?" she asked, still rubbing my cock against her lips.

"No. Guide me in and once I'm all the way inside, would you mind sitting up?"

"Of course..." she said, giving me one last kiss before pushing my cock against her hole. It was still dark in my room and I reached for my bedside lamp. Paula looked at me when I turned on the lamp and grinned. "Ready to lose your virginity, little brother?"

"gods, yes!" I gasped, already shaking even before I began slipping into her.

"Here we go!" she said as she moved back down upon my cock.

I gasped as I felt my cock parting her inner lips and then her muscles. Slowly my body arched upwards as she kept pushing down and engulfing my cock. We both groaned at the same time when we felt her outer lips spreading around the thicker base of my cock, our pubes entangling and the tip of my cock stretching the core of her pussy. She said "gods, that's good!" I, on the other hand, couldn't even breath properly and felt my entire being shaking, spasming as her pussy relaxed around my shaft.

Paula stopped moving, just maintaining a constant pressure over me, keeping me fully sheathed. I felt her thighs and ass pressed hard on my own thighs and her large breasts moulded against my chest. She was gently kissing and nibbling my ear as I gave her my virginity. I could feel that she was smiling against my skin and I heard her making small noises against my ear, small moans and bits of breathless laughter.

After my body spasmed one more time and I had to breathe again, Paula giggled yet didn't move, letting me enjoy this first penetration as long as I wanted. Eventually she felt me pushing up against her and she whispered "Are you ready for this brother?" I could only reply "Uh-huh." and gasped again as she moved and sat up. I had already seen her naked yesterday morning but this... this was incredible!

I watched her rise up like a glorious sunrise, her twin globes of heavy flesh coming into view, changing shape subtly as they went from being suspended under her to resting proudly on her chest... I already knew that losing my virginity was changing me. I didn't know how yet, but I knew that it was. My eyes were darting to her breasts like crazy bees over an abundance of wild flowers but I was mainly staring into her eyes by now.

And then, to top it all off, I felt her pussy taking me even deeper. Her weight and new angle pushed her down lower upon me and I felt her lips opening slightly wider around the base of my cock as well as my tip pushing deeper into her. I threw my head back and opened my mouth in a silent scream. Once more I gasped as I was forced to take a deep breath and felt my head spinning for a moment.

When I looked back into her eyes, she looked to me like the most beautiful and sexiest girl in the world. She was my sister, taking my virginity. "Grab my breasts..." she whispered. Mechanically, as if seeing someone else's hands reaching up, I felt the intense warmth and softness of her breasts filling my opened palms. Paula was moving very slowly sideways, undulating upon me like a flame in slow motion.

I was drowning in more pleasure than I had thought possible when, eventually, Paula lifted up a few inches before letting herself fall back down. For a third time I gasped and arched my back, overwhelmed with too much pleasure. I managed to whisper "Again..." and she did. For the next eternity I felt her fucking me ever faster until I felt myself being pummelled to the bed. I found myself grabbing her hips and meeting her every stroke and I was unexpectedly wracked by my climax.

Like most teenagers, I had spent my fair share of time masturbating and I was pretty familiar with the first signs of my own climaxes. Not now, not tonight. I was taken by surprise and shook like a damned rag doll as Paula's pussy pushed me over the edge. I cried out, then screamed as I was ravaged by so much fucking pleasure! I gushed so much sperm into her, not even considering the possible consequences. I felt like I was being reborn, transformed into a version 2.0 of what I was.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers