Dreams, Blackmail and Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers

While my pleasure eventually waned, I opened my eyes when I heard Paula laughing in staccato. She was still riding me, her breasts bouncing up and down with her thrusts but now she had her hands on her head, her mouth wide open in a grin. My first climax inside a pussy had altered me, yet the sight of this stunning girl climaxing on and around my cock was another shock. I was transfixed by the beauty I was experiencing, her glistening skin, dancing breasts, dark bush and the sight of her thighs working hard to pump my cock in and out of her pussy.

Paula finally crashed upon me and nuzzled my neck before kissing me on the lips. "I have a feeling," she said, still breathing fast, "that you're disappointed that it's already over, right?"

"Uh-huh..." I managed to reply.

"Well, little brother, this is just round one. I'm not going to let you believe that guys can only climax once before needing a long recharge time... In a few minutes we're going to take a shower together." She giggled when she felt my softening cock twitching in her sperm-filled pussy. "See? Anyways... I'm going to clean myself up and teach you how to eat a pussy, you're going to tell me how you like to be sucked and I'll let you try all the positions that you've been dreaming about... How about that?"

She laughed again as my cock surged inside her at the thought. I sat up with her and grabbed her in my arms. When she wrapped her legs around me, still laughing, I walked to the bathroom and soon enough, we were in the shower together. "Kneel down, little brother. I'm going to let you clean my pussy and then allow you to do what few girls would. I'll let you explore my pussy with the lights on. And then," she added with a different tone in her voice, "I'll teach you to eat my pussy until I climax at least once."

And so I knelt in in front of my sister in the warm shower and spent the next five minutes cleaning her up with soap. I then rinsed her and explored what which I had only seen onscreen before. It was a remarkable experience. True to her word, she let me do anything I wanted, even when I asked her to place her foot on the side of the bath to raise her leg up. My eyes did most of the exploring at first then my fingertips, then I slipped one or two fingers inside her until, finally, I kissed her pussy for the first time.

I felt her hand on my head then and closed my eyes as she taught me most of what my girlfriends would be thankful for and enjoy for years and years. Being in the shower, I didn't taste much at first but as Paula became more and more excited and guided my tongue deeper and deeper into her I tasted her juices and actually loved it. I didn't know if it was because she was my sister but I truly liked her most private taste.

Being only half conscious of what she was telling, as if my body was reacting to her words on its own, I lost myself in the pleasure I was feeling. Soon enough, I opened my eyes when I felt Paula bucking against my face. She then started to moan louder and louder until she pulled me very hard against her pussy, grinding it on my face as she climaxed.

She cried out and laughed as she climaxed and the look I saw in her eyes when she released me was dazzling. Breathing hard, she joined me on the floor of the bath and kissed me. After a long hug she said "Your turn, brother..." And so, barely believing what was going to happen, I stood up and felt my cock sliding against her breasts, then chin, then mouth.

Paula teased me a long time before actually placing my cock into her mouth but I was enjoying every minute of it. She asked me to let her set the pace and intensity and depth and so I did. After the delightful caresses of her tongue on my balls and shaft, I groaned when her lips wrapped around my shaft. I had both my hands on her head at that moment and dearly wanted to pull her in. Miraculously though, despite my eagerness and inexperience, I managed not to.

Eventually it was her who went as deep as she could, flooding me with pleasure almost as intense as her pussy had been, yet so different. My eyes opened wide as I stared at her head going back and forth, watching my cock appear and disappear into her mouth. Her twirling tongue was wonderful but Paula quickly noticed that I was grunting in pleasure every time she pulled me as deep into her as she could.

And so soon afterwards I was deep into her mouth with her fingers caressing my balls when I climaxed again. I grabbed the shower head and held on for dear life as a rush of pleasure bloomed from the tip of my cock and filled my entire body. At the same time, the sperm I had left was gushing forth into her mouth and I was gasping with pleasure as I watched her swallow it all. I cried, feeling this second climax rocking me from head to toe.

Eventually I pulled away and knelt back down to her. We hugged and laughed together. Ten minutes later we had switched the shower off and were laying next to one another in the filling bath. It was physically awkward but there wasn't any other place I would have rather been. It was still the middle of the night, and we were still all alone in the world.

We relaxed there and washed each other before going back to our rooms. Her room to be more precise. When she invited me to her room, in her bed, I looked at her. Somehow that was very different than being in my own room and bed with her. Under the thin blankets, in utter darkness this time, she was slowly caressing my belly and teasing my cock with her fingers. At the same time, I was enjoying her breasts. She asked "Up for one more time?" and I grinned.

Despite having lost my virginity less than an hour ago and then having my first blowjob in the shower with her, my heart still thumped hard in my chest when I rolled over her and felt her thighs part. When the tip of my cock touched that little furnace of a pussy my sister had, I swallowed hard and felt myself trembling again. As I pushed deeper into her, Paula lifted her legs higher and higher until they were pulled back against her sides.

We hugged hard as we made love, very differently this time. We clutched at each other as we were climaxing, her arms and legs wrapped around me. As we kissed again after that climax, it became clear to me that this would not be a one time thing. Not at all.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,836 Followers