Dreams Can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"Ohhhhhh Brian. That feels so good. MMMMMMMMMM"

Brian reached over her hips and held her by her inner thighs as her hips danced like a falling leaf in the wind. Her moans increased while his tongue continued to tease her clit. He changed pace and began drawing circles with his tongue. The tip of his tongue would dip deep inside her at the low point and glide over her clit at its' peek.

"Please make me come. Ohhhhhh! You feeeeeeeeel Ohhhhhh! Make me feel sooooo good." Tracy groaned as her hips began to gyrate violently.

He held her tightly and concentrated on her clitoris. He sucked her hood inside his mouth, surrounding it with his lips. His tongue separated the hood and wiggled inside. Her juices flowed down his chin. Her hips locked as her body began to shiver.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss. I'm cumming. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Brian gave her a few final licks before he slid up her body and held her. He wiped his face on the sheets before sucking her bottom lip in his mouth. He could feel her heavy breath on his nose. She kissed him back. Her lips pressed hard against him. She pulled back and smiled ear to ear.

"That was awesome. My husband has not had such passion in a long time. Now it is your turn."

Tracy rolled Brian to his back as she slid down his body. She took his hard dick in her mouth and feverishly sucked him into her mouth. Brian was really horny and knew he would not last long. She began bobbing her head up and down as she wrapped her right hand around the base of his penis.

She pulled back momentarily and looked up at his face. "Give me your delicious cum. I want to taste you."

Brian's hips bucked as her warm, soft lips slid down the length of his penis. She could feel his muscle throb in her mouth as she bobbed up and down. She took his full length in her mouth, then slid her lips up to the tip of his penis before slamming her lips back down til her lips met her hand. Brian's hips arched pressing his member to the back of her throat.

Tracy's hand slid up his slick penis chasing her lips up his hard dick then reversed and slid both down his dick. Brian released a moan of his own. Her warm lips and tight grip were starting to push him over the edge. A few more quick stokes and he exploded inside her mouth. He slurped up his juices until his hips collapsed on the bed.

Brian opened his eyes and smiled as he looked down to see his eyes meet with the smiling angel. He could not get over the fact that he was here with the most beautiful women he knew lying naked on the bed with him. After a few minutes of rest, Brian positioned Tracy in the middle of the bed and climbed on top of her. He could not help but smile the biggest smile ever. The moment he had been dreaming about for years came to fruition as his dick returned to form and slowly slid inside her. He arched his back as his pushed his hips to her hips.

They moaned together as they gave each mutual pleasure. Brian stopped and took a moment to enjoy the pleasure upon meeting her hips. He could feel her inner walls twitch. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips before lying his head next to her ear. He took her ear lobe between his lips. A soft moan escaped from her voice box.

Brian was not as big as her husband, but the passion in the room made up for his lack of comparable length. She estimated he was an inch or two shorter and a little less in width. This was only other dick she had inside her in the last 15 years.

Brian pulled out before carefully sliding back inside her awaiting womb. After a few strokes of intense pleasure, he started to pick up the pace. Each thrust inside her was rewarded with a joyous moan from her beautiful mouth.

Tracy enjoyed the difference in hip movements Brian brought to the bed. She enjoyed sex with her husband, but it had lost it's spice in the last few years. She could not believe how horny she was. The thought of the situation turned her on more as she tried to grasp the realities of the events taking place. Her head spun as he thrust his hips against her with a quickening pace. She spread her legs wide and lifted her hips, giving him better access to her womb. His warm breath and wet lips against her ear was driving her crazy. It was as if he knew which buttons to push.

Their bodies danced like tree branches in the wind. Their souls found a deep connection as their bodily fluids mixed. She could feel sweat dripping down her face. Her hands wrapped around his back and held on tight as he rode her. Her hips began to dance in unison with his, slamming up against him as he collapsed down onto her. She squeezed her inner walls, trying to keep him from pulling back as he removed his hips from hers.

He could feel his balls beginning to contract as they pushed the remaining semen toward his cock. He was amazed at how tight her pussy was, despite having 3 children. He wanted this moment to last forever, though he knew she would soon milk him for all he was worth.

"Ohhhhh God you feel so good inside me. Wow, I never knew you were such a good lover. Mmmmm. You are going to make me come again. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her words were pushing him closer to his orgasm, he wanted to focus on something else in order to last longer, but he could not pull his mind away from the present. He was living out his dream. He grunted and thrust forcefully against her hips several times as he pushed towards a crescendo. At the last moment, he pulled his dick from her vagina. His semen shot up her body, landing on her mound and stomach. He shot another couple streams then he plummeted down on top of her sweaty body.

Their chests bounced up and down against each other. They lay silent for awhile until they regained their composure. Brian scooted down and took advantage of the chance to suck on her soft breasts and nipple. He scooted his body beside her and took her left breast in his hand. Her boob was so soft to his touch. He could not get enough as he squeezed it gently.

"You had better stop that or I am going to be unbelievably horny again. If I am gone too long, my husband is going to wonder where I am."

Brian cursed to himself in his mind as he removed his mouth from her nipple. He continued kneading her breast, however, as he leaned up and planted a passionate set of kisses on her lips. She kissed him back before pulling away and brushing his hand off her breast.

"I think you have had enough you horn dog." They laughed.

Tracy slid off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Brian gave her privacy as she showered. He took a quick shower as she dressed and freshened up. When they were cleaned up, he reluctantly escorted her to his car. He tried to drive as slow as possible without being obvious, enjoying every moment he had with her.

Brian pulled down her driveway and put the car in park. Tracy thanked him for the wonderful evening and winked as she opened the door. She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek before wisping out the car and heading up her drive. She seemed to walk in slow motion as Brian watched her walk away from him and return to her normal life.

It was two years before they ran into each other again, though the meeting was nothing more than an exchange of words and a hug. Brian was sure he saw a gleam in her eyes he had not seen before, however.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12