Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,968 Followers

My nude body lay prone on my bed, my legs spread in surrender to my lover. Somehow it was unimportant to me who he was, only that I knew we loved each other. He was, however, a divine lover. He knelt beside me at one point and I sucked on his cock, and I used both hands to pleasure him. He knew I was getting pleasure from the act, and he allowed me my pleasure.

His muscular form then magically hovered above me. I held his turgid rod, and pulled him towards my gaping pussy. Slowly, our bodies merged – a sexual union. I was in heaven. I heard us both moan as he started to stroke in and out of my body. I oscillated in sync with his efforts, thrusting my hips up into his down stroke.

His engorged prick sank slowly into my slippery cavity of delight, eliciting even more lubricating juices from my excited body. I clutched his body to mine, as we fucked like excited animals.

Then our lips found each other, our tongues fought with each other backed by the new passion we were feeling. The mood changed, transmuting the raw sexual energy we both contained into a mix of that lust and the passion of an encounter between two practiced lovers.

He buried himself inside me, sinking in those moments to the point where our bodies were joined in exquisite pleasure so intense I was speechless and even breathless. No deeper penetration was possible of him in me. He was not just in my body, but also in my soul.

We made love for many minutes, changing position several times, but ending with his body over mine. We both sped up. We craved the ecstasy of our orgasms now. Suddenly, I felt his cock buck and explode inside me. Jets of his cum filled the depths of my hungry cunt, and I hugged his naked body to mine, my breasts crushed against his chest. I loved this man so.

As his spurts of semen slowed, I could feel the delicious girth of his cock, deep inside me – spreading me apart with a satisfaction I'd only fantasized about.

I wrinkled my brow, feeling my closed eyes. But this was a dream – wasn't it? I rotated my hips up into my lover's body, feeling again the solidity of our union and his long cock deep in my pussy once more. This had to be real.

I wanted to open my eyes, but somehow couldn't. Then the veil of sleep overtook me once more, removing me from that half-conscious state I'd been in making love. I vaguely remember reaching for the notepad as I felt the surgation slip from my overflowing pussy.

I was asleep on my side when a shaft of morning light from the gap between the blinds and the window frame found my face. I winced and woke up.

My first impression that morning was that I was asleep in a 'wet spot.' I smiled at the memory of 'our' lovemaking. I felt cum still dripping slowly from my sex box and slowly flowing down my thigh. My breasts were tender from having been suckled and rubbed hard during the night's session. The bed covers were in unusual disarray. I was naked, yet I'd gone to bed dressed.

I bounced around the apartment that morning, enthused by the fuck in the wee hours of the morning. As I showered, I thought that someday the dreams would stop and I'd return to 'normal.' I'd miss my dream lover. I decided I liked that term: Dreamlover. That would be my name for my secret paramour.

When I told Mar about my experience she was speechless, and then full of open admiration for my achievement. The big question she pestered me with was "Who?" Who was my mystery man – my Dreamlover?

She tried to get me to talk about physical characteristics I might remember? A mole? Tattoo? Height? Hair color? Age?

Overall, I could only describe my lover in the haziest of terms: tall, dark, handsome, and muscular – a description that could fit just about any good looking guy and half the men near my age in the country. About that time, Tom Ransom walked to our cafeteria table carrying his lunch tray. I studied the handsome man; he could certainly qualify as a double for the man in my dreams.

Of course, Tom was in 'business mode' and apparently had a new supplier in for a visit. He paused and said 'Hello,' then moved on to another table with six other guys, some from his department and a pair I didn't recognize. The group of them was teasing each other about their selection of desserts. Tom had the least to worry about in the group; he had a perfect body to go with his curly dark hair. The deep-set eyes, his dark eyebrows, and high cheekbones amplified the angular thrust of his jaw and his tanned complexion. I studied the man for a moment; he must like to be outdoors a lot.

My mind jumped. I could really see Tom Ransom making love to me, his body poised over me as his long cock thrust into me.

I felt my body flush. Tom's eyes caught mine; only it took me a second to realize I was staring at him, as he seemed to ponder why he was being scrutinized. I smiled weakly as he nodded and smiled in my direction. I'd been caught; I'd never stared at him that way. Moreover, I bet he could read my mind. I was so embarrassed; I blushed scarlet. I told Mar what had just happened; she had her back to him and broke into a fit of laughter than only aggravated my plight.

She whispered, "No, he can't read your mind. If he could, he'd have a hard-on that'd reach halfway across the room towards you." That thought threw her into further gales of laughter. At the laughter, I noticed Tom glancing again in our direction with a nice smile. I really did have a crush on him.

Next to him sat Peter, a tall lanky guy that was also on the supply team. Peter's angular face and bush of blond hair were clearly Scandinavian. As I thought about it, I had a crush on Peter too ... and Dave, the third member of their trio. Dave was a smart and gentle person, always sensitive to others and their moods. He was the kind of person I could curl up with on a Sunday afternoon and read the paper as he held me in his arms.

I thought of all the lunches we'd had together – over a year's worth, on average three or four days a week. We were good friends, the kind of friends that had revealed more and more about each us to the others as the weeks had passed. I knew Tom well, as well as his two cohorts Peter and Dave. Mar had become my best friend over time; there was little we didn't know about the other. Others often joined our circle on a more come and go basis.

That night I silently prayed that 'Tom' would again make love to me, but my tall, dark and handsome friend did not appear in my dreams. Instead and much to my surprise, the star of my dreams was a woman – a woman that turned out to be Mar. I finally recognized someone in my dreams!

The part of the dream I could remember started in my living room. A female with a wonderful touch sucked on my breasts, using her lips to pull the erect nipples so they stretched the skin of my full bosom away from my body. The actions sent waves of pleasure shooting through my body.

I cradled the woman's head and mane of fiery red hair in my arms as she explored my tits further, but then she drew her tongue down over my abs to the heart shaped patch of pubic hair I so carefully tend. I remember jerking when her tongue reached my clit.

Mar looked up at me. I remember being only slightly surprised that it was she. She spoke, her dream voice, slightly huskier than our normal conversational tones: "Sixty nine with me. Eat me too."

We moved; I lay back on the wide sofa and Mar straddled my head with her legs. The next I knew her tongue was buried deep in my pussy, as deep as my tongue was in hers. I savored her nectar, and the more I lapped and licked, the more of it there was. She flowed her juices into my mouth, and I took every drop I could find.

We shifted position again, and lay beside each other, but still where our mouths could reach the other's cunt. More lapping and licking took place, as well as fingering. If I could have jumped into her sex and swam in it, I would have. Mar was delightful.

We played like that for a long time, zealously working to bring our lover to a climax. Mar's breasts rubbed against my stomach, as my erect nipples did against hers. I could have cut glass with mine they were so hard. I had trouble remembering when I'd been more excited sexually.

We rubbed, stroked, fingered, smacked, licked, palmed, cuffed, and lapped in our masturbatory moves on one another. I lost count of the orgasms we shared. Each one was wonderful to give, and magnificent to receive. We wore ourselves out.

My last thoughts were how loving Mar and I were together. She slipped into my arms, and cuddled beside me as we went to sleep again.

When I awoke I was surprised that Mar was not there. I actually remembered that much of my dream, and then some of the details came flooding back. Of course, I was sexually wet. My notepad contained one word – 'Mar.' I repeated aloud the other aspects of the dream that I could recall in those first seconds, a technique for remembering the details of dreams longer than the few seconds it takes for most of us to totally forget them.

I found myself embarrassed at lunch that day. Should I confess to Mar that she was the star in my previous night's sexual dreams.

Mar taunted me, "Come on, Ariel, I know you had another dream. This must have been a good one. My God, look at you blush. Come on; out with it. You tell me yours, I'll tell you mine."

I'm terrible at keeping secrets. In the end I told her everything. Mar was speechless. For a minute or two I thought I might have lost a friend by stepping over some imaginary boundary. When I'd finished my short two-minute version of the long dream, Mar said, "Leave our lunches here and come with me for a minute."

We walked down to the ladies room at the far end of the cafeteria. Inside, Mar checked to be sure no one else was in the room; she then pulled me to her and kissed me. I thought of the Katy Perry song, 'I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It,' because I did like it. I kissed back and our tongues dueled briefly before we parted. We were both panting and wanted more of the same.

Mar looked at me rather passionately and said softly, "We'll have to pursue this with greater effort sometime soon when we have more time and aren't at work." She held me at arms length and locked eyes with me. She said, "Besides, I have to tell you, I had the same dream. I've never remembered a dream before, but I remember last night's. You and me made love for a long time – 69, oral sex, orgasms, the whole thing."

"That's scary," I told her.

Mar agreed. She said, "We should get back. We'll talk more about this later.

I nodded my agreement, we hugged, and then we walked back to our lunch table. The whole 'kiss' had only taken sixty seconds.

Damned if Tom Ransom wasn't seated at our table as we walked back in from the ladies room. He watched me carefully as we returned to our lunches. I know I blushed. I felt like he'd been watching me the last couple of minutes, even in the restroom. I also felt I had a big sign on me that said 'Lesbian.' I then decided, since he was so sexually appealing, that the sign should actually read 'Bisexual.' That thought gave me a smile as my embarrassment passed. I greeted Tom with a smile, and we broke into conversation. It did seem as though he was studying Mar and me more than usual, however. This was getting deep.

Mar and I talked in low tones at our end of the lunch table. I asked her in a whisper when no one was paying attention, "Why'd you do that? Are you a lesbian? Am I? I liked it."

Mar smiled wisely, one of her facades. She whispered, "No, I have decided to be bisexual. It'll double my chances for a date on Saturday night. Besides I still like guys." She paused, laughed at her own humor, looked at Tom, Dave, and Peter, and added, "But, you know, I've always liked you – a lot. I hope you're OK with the dream ... and what just happened? I never did anything like that before."

"I was just thinking the same thing – I mean about being bisexual," I told her with a grin as I whispered across my tray. I got more serious then and added, "As for the other thing. I'm more than OK. I was thinking that maybe you should come over ... tonight ... that is, if you're interested." Some old saying ran through my head about then: 'In for penny, in for a pound.' If Mar wasn't interested to the same extent I was, ... oh, well.

Mar smiled at me and just nodded. "Just for experimental purposes only. Right?"

"Oh, absolutely," I responded as I grinned back at her. In my peripheral vision I could see Tom Ransom had turned back to the two of us. He had a curious look on his face, and again, that deep penetrating look that made me think he knew exactly what we'd been talking about.

*

The session Mar and I had that Friday night far exceeded my expectations for what a lesbian encounter entailed. We started with a candlelight dinner for two at a little restaurant on one of the city's canals. Somehow, over dinner and wine, there was a lot of staring into each other's eyes and casual touching, as though to emphasize a point; however, we knew it was all foreplay.

Back in my apartment the foreplay continued. We were like a sexual storm brewing over warm waters.

Mar asked, "Shouldn't I shower? I'm not fresh – at least not since this morning."

I told her, "No, I want you just the way you are. All your fluids and emissions all day long belong to me, or they will in a little while." I didn't bother to volunteer to shower either.

We finally set our wines down and stood before each other. I leaned in and gently kissed Mar; she had her eyes closed just enjoying the moment. She returned the favor. I stroked her chest below her breast through her shimmery blouse as I kissed her again, this time capturing her bottom lip between my teeth. I pulled away gently, using my own tongue to push her lip aside.

Then we were French kissing. At first, it wasn't the mad passionate kiss with tongue we'd done at lunch. This was gentler and more loving, more sensual, and more erotic. We had time. Buttons were slowly undone, clothes shed, and soon the two of us lay continuing the encounter in a romantic tangle on my bed.

Two hours later we came up for air. I was covered in her juices and she in mine. We'd brought each other to so many orgasms Mar thought we'd set a new record. Just like my dreams, I cuddled Mar to my bosom – the breasts that had a half dozen hickies on them that weren't there earlier in the day. We drifted off to sleep, and I wondered if I'd dream further now that someone real had entered my sexual life.

*

Mar and I spent the weekend together. I think if I were to add up all the orgasms I'd ever had since I'd started masturbating at age eleven and having sex starting at age fifteen, they wouldn't total what we accomplished by Sunday night. Except for a foray out for some food and drink, we kept trying new things or just talking.

Our talks really got deep into our sex lives – our past deeds, how we each felt about what was going on, and what we hoped for the future. The word 'Love' popped up a lot. We both loved each other – unconditionally. We also both wanted someone male in our lives, so we agreed we'd play it a little cool with each other so that we were always allowing room for someone else special. We also agreed that we'd share, if whomever came along for one of us were interested in a threeway or moreway.

Monday we went back at work. I had a rosy glow about me I'd never felt before from the constant stream of orgasms. My pussy was sore from being eaten so much by Mar. She winked at me over lunch and confessed the same plight. We stole a kiss in the ladies room again, and then went back to work.

Best of all, however, was that I felt loved. There's something about being physically loved that all the philosophy in the world won't cure. I was energized, empowered, and I think my whole complexion oozed enthusiasm for life and love. People seemed to notice.

I recalled the note I'd recorded a couple of weeks earlier about finding self-love and giving it away. I gave it freely to Marcella, without the expectation of return – but it did return in such a satisfying way.

Monday night I had another sex dream. This time my ass got taken. I'd never had anal sex before and so I didn't even have the foggiest idea of what it would feel like or be like. Nonetheless, by about four-thirty in the morning when I awoke from my dream, I had the vivid recall of the whole event.

My Dreamlover was back – the muscular one with dark, curly hair. Again, I had no recall of his face. By the time my dream started, I was well into the foreplay of whatever was going on. I dreamt my juices were flowing, and that I'd already had several orgasms from fingers and tongue.

Dreamlover flipped me onto my stomach and pulled me on onto my knees. My head was buried in the pillow, yet I was giggling at our antics. I was in love and this was passionate love play. I felt some of my bedside lubricant smeared around my pucker, and then the slow insertion of his rock solid hard-on. His voice coaxed me to relax and allow. I remember reaching under myself so I could diddle my clit. He was firm but gentle as he slid all the way into my ass. My urge to push subsided as he went deeper.

Amidst our groans of passion, Dreamlover pumped his cock in and out of my ass, slowly at first and then with more gusto. For the first couple of minutes, it was something I tolerated – a gift I was giving to my Lover. But then, my mood changed and the pleasure I was deriving from the experienced increased dramatically. I wanted this act, this sodomizing of my body. I found new and exciting pleasure. I pumped my entire body back into his forward thrusts to show my excitement at our mutual pleasure.

Dreamlover reached around my body and wildly fingered my clit. The action brought me right to the brink, and then we both came. He sped up his thrusts into my ass until I feared the noise of our bodies slapping together and our moans of passion would wake my neighbors.

I froze, my body part upright now, the cum jetting from his cock into my anal chute. I remember thinking he was so rigid he could lift me upright on his shaft. I felt so full – full of his cock and now full of his juices. I collapsed on the bed, and he followed me down, not wanting to separate. His body smothered mine as his kisses rained down on my shoulders and neck.

This time, I remember the words he spoke: "Ariel, I love you so. You are so hot. I love how you're willing to experiment and try new things. I like that you had a lesbian weekend and that you shared it with me. Sometime we'll have to have Mar join us."

After that things got sort of hazy. I guess I returned to some other level of sleep until I awoke to go to the bathroom. I wrote on my notepad a few things to remember before I got out of bed.

As I walked the ten feet to my bathroom I became away of the fluid running from my ass and down my legs. I smiled at the illusion, until I actually had to use the toilet paper as I sat to wipe up part of the excess. I loved realistic dreams.

When the alarm went off, I remembered my encounter and even felt the dried semen-like fluid on my legs and backside. Moreover, my virgin ass was a little sore. My notepad had only a few words scrawled on it: 'Anal. Dreamlover. Hot. Love.' They were enough to confirm my experience. Again, when I checked, all the doors and windows were locked. I was becoming really good at visualizing.

As usual Mar and I sat together at lunch. Tom Ransom led his buddies to our table just after we sat down. The proximity of all those male ears cut short my telling Mar the details of my night's dream; however, she got the gist of it.

For the first time, Tom actually cozied up to me. He put his arm around me once when he wanted to share a comment about something going on in the company. Mar kicked me under the table to indicate she'd caught the look in his eyes. We talked about work for a while, and just before we got up to leave Tom turned to me.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,968 Followers