Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

I quickly realized there is a trick to dancing with two guys at once, as you cannot give too much attention to one without the other feeling neglected. It's a unique experience. I had danced with a group of girls before, but dancing with a guy calls for more seductive dancing, and I had to split my attention between two of them. I must be doing alright, I thought, as both guys appeared to be enjoying themselves. I began to get into the atmosphere, the music overtaking me.

Closing my eyes, I began enjoying the thrumming beat of the song, wondering if I should go further with one of them—maybe Tim since it was his birthday after all. It was a completely alien thought and I again wondered what the hell was going on inside my head.

"What he would look like with the dress off her." I thought...wait, I, I meant what he would look like with HIS clothes off, wondering where that abnormal thought came from.

My eyes opened in surprise as Brad pressed up behind me, his hands firmly gripping my hips. In almost an instinctive response, I ground my ass into his groin, feeling his obvious hard-on pressing between the crack of my ass, a thrill of pleasure coursing through me. Before the moan left my mouth, Tim moved forward, pressing his body against me as well, my breasts against his chest, his crotch digging into my pelvis. I grinned as the idea of a man-sandwich popped into my mind as the guys started undulating with me to the beat of the music.

The press of bodies against me was a unique experience, and I barely had to stand, their bodies holding me up between them. The close contact of male bodies against me, the music blaring through me, the alcohol running through my body, I could not help but get turned on as they swayed against me.

As the song ended I thought they would move away, but as the lights dimmed further and Cassie's "Me & U" started playing, they pressed even closer, insulating me between them. I decided to play tit for tat and began undulating between them, sliding my pelvis back and forth rubbing my ass against Brad's crotch while my front began stroking Tim. I felt their hands tightening on my hips and smiled over my shoulder at Brad, then turned back to Tim.

As the song played seductively, another wicked thought came to me and I slowly lowered myself, my knees on the outside of Tim's legs as I came face-to-face with his groin. Knowing Brad's was right behind me I leaned back, pressing my head against his obvious erection.

Suddenly I lost my balance, almost falling down—too much alcohol I realized. With the sudden vertigo, I instinctively reached my arm out to steady myself, looking up in surprise as I realized I was holding Tim at the crotch, my hand gripping the firm flesh under his pants in my fist like a handle. His obvious smile was all the response needed to send a thrill through me. Brad meanwhile grabbed my head, further steading me.

As the song continued, I rose, Brad's hands sliding down my neck, shoulders, then moved under my arms. I groaned as his hands unexpectedly cupped my breasts firmly, his hands gently massaging my chest like the stranger earlier. My reacting groan was cut off as Tim pressed against me, taking my mouth with his.

I could not believe how erotic the experience of having my breasts massaged by one man while I was kissing another; the experience causing me to groan into Tim's mouth.

Hands gripped my ass firmly—Tim's I realized abstractedly—as Brad continued massaging my chest on the dance floor. Unlike before when I was on display, being sandwiched between two guys hid some of my slutty behavior, so I continued swaying to the beat, letting their hands roam over me.

I let out a loud moan as Tim's hands gripped my ass cheeks, the bare skin—wait a minute, bare skin? I jerked my head back from his kiss in surprise, almost head-butting Brad, realizing Tim had slowly raised the hem of my dress, the material bunched around my lower back as he freely felt my ass.

I was about to protest, particularly as my loss of panties meant I was naked from the waist down in public until an image came to me how hot I would look right, my dress bunched around my waist. It was as if all my inhibitions completely burnt out, one moment I was about to stop everything from embarrassment, the next moment I had absolutely no qualms about anything.

Wondering where the idea came from, Brad's voice came over my shoulder interrupting the thought. "Shhh," he whispered, "nobody can see with you between us." Before I could even think of a reply his thumbs hooked the material of my top, pulling it down from my breasts!

My mind was in shock at the brazen way they were treating me, thinking they had some big brass balls to pull a stunt like this. I had two choices; squirm out of their grasp and exposing myself briefly to everybody as I attempted to covered myself and making an obvious scene or...

My mind suddenly exploded in arousal, a loud "Ohhhh!" escaping my lips as Brad's fingers clamped firmly on my sensitive nipples. My body flooded with desire, leading me to the second option, going with the flow as I continued to groan loudly at his pleasurable torment to my breasts.

I was for all intents and purposes naked, my dress scrunched around my midriff, my breasts, ass, and crotch fully visible. Unlike earlier, this was not some dark out-of-the-way corner, but in the middle of a lighted dance floor, full of people.

About to correct my current state of disarray, my mind abruptly did a complete 180 as I decided to let things go. As if a switch was flipped I was helpless to disagree.

The men's hands moved freely over my bare ass and chest, the skin-on-skin contact driving my lust further as the heavy bass of the music throbbed through me. My nipples were rock hard, my slit soaked as my body responded to the brash physical attention given to it by the two men.

I could have moved, I could have protested; instead, I reached one hand back, holding Brad's hip and ass while my other slid up Tim's chest, letting them know I was definitely not objecting.

I swayed to the music—noticing somewhat abstractedly it was now playing Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"—as I looked around us, aware of other eyes watching my current state of undress. The other friends of the brothers had gathered around us, and I was beginning to believe it was not by accident. Through the haze of lust overwhelming my body, I noticed my friends were positioned away from us, unaware of my predicament. The guys on the other hand were facing us, having a full view of what was going on.

As my flesh was groped and mauled, I observed several times one of my friends attempting to turn around, dancing naturally, but their partner would grab their hips, pulling their bodies back to face them, keeping my current circumstances unknown to them.

In a way they were showing some courtesy, letting me dictate what would happen. Instead of being exposed before my friends, who would undoubtedly stop what was going on, they were letting the moment be dictated at my own discretion, and my body was too turned on to protest.

A cloud of lust was overwhelming me, strange thoughts entering my head to be as slutty as I could, letting the men have their way and how much I would enjoy it.

Continuing to dance to the music, the idea of others seeing me bare, my dress around my stomach exposing my hips, ass, as well as the sides of my bare breasts sent an obscene thrill through me. As I danced, my breasts were bouncing in rhythm to the music without anything to contain them, and I got an erotic thrill knowing I was practically naked, more of a turn-on than embarrassment. I again moaned in response to the treatment my body was getting by the four hands as I danced.

A faster song came on—LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem"—and I began moving faster, feeling my freed breasts swaying as I moved. Looking around, held between the two men, I noted other guys ogling, word apparently traveling through the club amongst the male population of a hot brunette dancing naked on the dance floor.

I raised my arms over my head, letting my breasts shake and swing while Tim held my hips, his hands occasionally stroking my ass while Brad's hands were currently stroking my stomach. With the song being popular, the dance floor was becoming crowded, the circle of Brad and Tim's friends getting interspersed with other dancers. As I danced with my arms up, letting myself go, I became aware of stray hands occasionally sliding against my hip, even the side of my breast as several people "accidentally" touched me. Instead of being mortified at my dilemma, I felt a thrill rush through me knowing so many desired me.

I was caught by surprise when the brothers' hands shifted and my body was slowly rotated around to face Brad, showing my disrobed body to everybody surrounding us. Before my mind could respond to the reality of being naked and exposed in public, my nipples were clasped firmly, a yell of pleasure escaping my mouth as now Tim's fingers caused my mind to blank.

Meanwhile Brad's hands stroked the sides of my hips, sliding them down my thighs and back up the sides of my body. Their bodies were again pressed close against me, holding me firmly between them as we swayed to the rhythm of the song. Although clouded in lust, a part of me justified if I acted naturally and continued dancing, fewer people would notice what was going on. In reality, I was a naked girl in public sandwiched between two guys who were obviously not shy about touching her.

Brad's hand slid around to my lower back, pulling me against him and my body eagerly gave in, molding to his chest, his hard-on pressed against my bare stomach. Lowering his face, he kissed me deeply and I gasped in his mouth as our tongues danced.

The song changed to "We Own the Night" by Andrea Rosario and my hips bobbed in time to the beat while Tim continued massaging my breasts, shoulders, and neck. Again, the oddity of kissing a man while another felt me up from behind was a huge turn on as my mind briefly wondered if this was what it was like to participate in a threesome.

Without warning my mind exploded, screaming into Brad's mouth as his finger unexpectedly entered my wet slit. My vaginal muscles clamped down instinctively around his digit as he began finger fucking me right on the dance floor. I was dazed with yearning as my hips moved on their own, riding his hand, my moans lost into his mouth as he continued kissing me. If it were not for Tim's hands grasping me by the chest, I would have collapsed.

Another outlandish prospect entered my lust clouded mind as I thought this was how I wanted to see Melanie, but I quickly put the odd thoughts aside as my arousal built higher.

I almost wrapped my leg around Brad to give him a better access, barely cognizant we were still on the dance floor my mind was so filled with desire. The whole concept of being held between two men, naked, while they took their liberties on me without any complaints, was as if a lighted match was placed in a pool of gasoline.

While Brad worked another finger into me, our mouths still locked together, I was barely aware of Tim guiding us across the dance floor. Part of my consciousness registered the lights dimming as we seemed to be moving to the side, but my mind was too overcome with lust as Brad's relentless fingers moved in and out of my wet core.

Abruptly we stopped and both Brad and Tim move away, the sudden absence not only of their bodies pressed against me, but Brad's fingers from my pussy like the calm before the storm. I took a step back in surprise, not wanting to be exposed on the dance floor in my current disarray when the cold chill of a bar stool hit my ass. Glancing around, I became more aware of our surroundings, seeing we had moved to one of the few darkened corners with a table.

Brad stepped closer to and even in the dim lighting I could not help but notice the prominent bulge in his pants. I looked up at him questioningly.

"Being Tim's Birthday, I hope you wouldn't mind pairing up with him, but if you're willing, we both would like to take turns with you," he grinned.

I did not need a decoder ring to know exactly what they wanted. Again it was like another being had control over me, instead of telling them no or covering myself, I found myself say without hesitation, "Do you have condoms?"

Both men nodded so eagerly I had to smile. "I've never done two men before, how about I suck one while the other has their fun, then you can switch?" I offered.

Seeing the obvious lust in their eyes, knowing it was reflected in my own, I moved the barstool, bending over and resting my stomach on it, my breasts hanging beneath me. Brad immediately moved up to my head, unzipping his pants and releasing a slender, long hard cock. My mouth watered at the sight as he pulled out a condom and I quickly put my hand out.

"I hate the taste of latex, so I'll suck you off bareback, just don't come in my mouth, is that alright?" The question was probably more rhetorical than anything, given their shameless use of me so far. Without a word Brad moved up to me, his cock at eye level as I reached out, slowly moving my hand up and down its length.

I was practically oblivious to our surroundings, my lust overcoming me and wanting to please these men. Brad took a step forward and I opened my mouth, my lips closing down on the head of his cock as we groaned almost in unison as he slid in further, the salty skin of his cock like velvet in my mouth.

Over the music of the club—appropriately playing Jessie and the Toy Boyz' "Push It"—I heard the unmistakable sound of Tim tearing a condom package, the 'squish' of noise telling me he was rolling it on.

As Brad began thrusting back and forth, his cock sliding back and forth across my lips, I sensed Tim move behind, his hands spreading my thighs apart as I braced for the inevita—

"Uh mes!" I groaned around Brad's cock as Tim entered me quickly, my pussy surrounding his cock as he slid into me. I had been so turned on with the first stranger, my lust continuing to be fueled by Brad finger fucking me, Tim entered without any problem. Now with a true cock inside me my mind exploded.

Tim wasted no time on niceties, almost ravaging me from behind as I felt his cock plunged in and out of me as he satisfied his own pent up lust. Meanwhile Brad continued sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, muffling my grunts and moans.

Pushing him away briefly to catch my breath, I continued to stroke him, his shaft slick with my saliva. Turning towards the dance floor I saw several guys watching us, a mixture of the brothers' friends and strangers. Vaguely my mind registered them watching me get fucked, my tits swaying back and forth as if in time to the music, and realized I did not care. It was as if a governor was removed from my inhibitions; I was turned on further, putting Brad back into my mouth as Tim continued to slam into me.

Being on display to strangers, used by two men simultaneously stirred cravings I never felt and an orgasm was steadily building through me. Tim was moving faster and faster, the friction of his cock sliding back and forth on the inside walls of my core more than I could take. As fast as he was thrusting, I knew he was on the verge of cumming. The stingy part of my hoped I could cum before then when he suddenly slammed into me, his cock smashing into my cervix and tipping me over the edge as we both came, his cock pulsing inside me. My body was shaking uncontrollably and it was all I could do not to bite Brad's cock as he pulled out of my mouth, obviously wanting his turn inside me.

As I lay across the barstool I watched the brother's switched positions. Hearing a few cheers, I looked over to the increased crowd of guys watching me being double teamed.

Before I could feel any embarrassment my pussy was filled to the brim as Brad impaled me with his cock. Thankfully I was well lubed from Tim's use of me, as Brad wasted no time on niceties, piercing me with his cock up to his balls, filling me completely. I let out a loud "Unkh!" as Brad entered me, hearing cheers over the music from people watching us, realizing my yell was heard all the way to the dance floor

My body began to be slammed back and forth by Brad's enthusiastic abuse of my pussy, the barstool scooting back and forth to the impact of his vigorous thrusts, but my attention was drawn to Tim stepping up to me.

Standing in front of my swaying head he pulled off his used condom, gobs of semen spilling out onto the floor, the smell of latex and cum permeated the air in front of my face. With a big smile on his face, he thrust his cum-covered cock towards my mouth. I did not even hesitate to open my lips, the idea of sucking the cum off his cock after being fucked by him an incredible thrill. Brad slammed into me at that moment and I shifted forward, Tim's cock missing my mouth and sliding across my cheek. Feeling the warm wetness of his cum against my skin was amazing and I groaned in response, it coming out more like "Unh-nuh-unh" in response to the unbelievable fucking I was getting.

Tim's second attempt was successful as his cock slid between my lips. I did not notice the taste of the condom, instead focusing on the strong salty, slightly bitter peanut taste of his cock. As he thrust his hips, his cock moving back and forth between my lips, I also noticed a sweet after taste. It had been years since I had tasted a man's semen, and realized I missed it, the odd texture and salty aftertaste indescribable.

I had little time to analyze it though as Brad continued to relentlessly pump into my core, his strokes getting faster and faster. I felt another orgasm building, again hoping selfishly for Brad to last long enough when my whole body started quaking, the orgasm flooding my conscious.

Without any regard to my own pleasure, Brad and Tim kept pumping back and forth. Tim was now holding my head, both completely oblivious to me, only wanting to satisfy their own lust. I was nothing but a tool to be used and the idea of being so inconsequential, only there to satisfy their lust sent another wave of small orgasms through me.

I became aware of them alternating their strokes, such that when Brad pulled out, Tim moved into my mouth and vice versa. The feeling was reminiscent of a huge cock sliding through my body as all I could do was hold on to Tim's hips as my mouth and pussy were molested.

Suddenly I felt Brad stiffen, his pelvis colliding against my ass and I knew he was cumming. After such vigorous pummeling, the sensation of his dick throbbing against the walls of my vagina was indescribable as I squeezed down on him, hearing him groan in response.

I could not focus too much on Brad though, as Tim continued fucking my mouth and I had to pay attention to his thrusts in order to breathe at the right moments. His cock became harder than before and without any warning I felt a flood of warm fluid hit the back of my mouth, instinctively swallowing as Tim came in my mouth.

Although I had told them not to cum in my mouth, it was obvious he was only interested in his own pleasure, me completely at his use. The idea of being such a slut exhilarated me as I sucked him eagerly, feeling Brad pull out of me, the vacancy left by his large member almost aching as I began sucking Tim's cock dry, wanting to suck every last drop out of him, my lust completely overwhelming me.

As much as I tried to swallow all of him, I still felt warmth moving down my chin, knowing he was leaking out of past my lips, a mixture of saliva and cum coating my chin, some running down my neck while the rest dripped to the floor. Eventually he pulled out and I looked up at his smiling face.

"Wow, that was some birthday present, thanks Melanie," he said.

I heard clapping and looked to the left towards the dance floor seeing several men cheering us. I imagined what a sight I was, bent over a bar stool, my dress nothing but a waistband as my tits hung loose, my bare ass thrust out, laying across a barstool, having been fucked by two guys, cum drooling down my chin. I could tell from the cool air between my thighs the insides of my legs were soaked from condom lubricant and my own juices due to the rigorous fucking I had just received

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers