Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Dave was a man of many positions. When I’d return to his station, he’d ask, ‘Where did we leave off?’ I’d tell him, and he’d flip me into some other position he’d learned delivered superb pleasure.

Peter clearly preferred the missionary position and a vantage point where we could look into each other’s eyes. He told me, ‘The eyes are the windows on the soul. I want to see into your soul and want you to see into mine.’ I felt so close to him as we fucked.

Tom was a known to me. He’d been my Dreamlover and then we’d spent last weekend physically together. He was adventurous and loving. He was more vocal than the other men, whispering words of endearment to me as we pummeled each other’s bodies.

I recall a few of the first orgasms in the circle, my own being one of them. Dave triggered it as I rode him reverse cowgirl and he toyed with my ass. Beth turned out to be noisiest among the girls; Peter among the boys. They happened to be together when they each came. Without knowing the scene, one might have believed a murder was in progress. Mar contributed to the orgasm count too when Tom shot load after load into her cute pussy.

Even when one of the boys had to rest to rejuvenate, we still rotated, using the time with the recuperating man to really make love rather than just indulge our lusty fantasies. One time while Peter rested, I gently rubbed my tits along his chest as we told erotic stories to one another. The stories, of course, had to top the reality we were making for ourselves in that room.

Mar captured me at one point and in front of the others she proceeded to clean my sopping wet cunt from all the cum and girl juice that had collected there. Beth was being fucked reverse cowgirl by Dave as we started; yet she pulled away and also joined our Sapphic session in front of the guys. As the guys watched the three of us, they stroked their recovering cocks.

Mar and Beth lapped me clean, then we turned the tables and Beth became our target. She tasted divine, and I knew from the cocks I’d sucked that I’d already tasted her juices as I’d performed oral sex on the guys. Beth and I rendered Mar a quivering mass of orgasmic female flesh in record time as we worked her over.

After our cleaning, each girl moved to one of the guys and we started another, more leisurely round of fucking. Tom protested the use of the “F” word: “We’re making love to you girls. This is far more than a cluster fuck, although an outside observer might think otherwise. I speak for all the guys when I say, we have feelings – deep feelings – for each of you.”

Even though Peter had his cock buried in my pussy, I looked over and told Tom I loved him. I said the same to Dave, and then to Beth and Mar. My love for Peter was self-evident at that moment; I told him anyway.

Each of the others also pledged their love to our sexual circle. We rotated and then one by one the orgasms started for both guys and gals. This time we were done. Beth and Dave claimed the sofa. Peter and Mar and Tom and I migrated to Tom’s big bed and we were soon asleep.

Peter’s gorgeous masculine form fucked me to a gorgeous orgasm first thing the next morning. Next to me, Tom duplicated the feat with Marcella. Amazingly, we came within a minute of each other.

With cum running down my leg, I left the bed and went to the kitchen to start some coffee. I didn’t want to clean up; I enjoyed the slightly slutty feeling the leaking cum gave me in front of the others. Beth and Dave were just finishing a morning fuck session as I came out. I went over to them, knelt beside them, passionately kissed them both, and then rubbed Beth’s clit as Dave slid in and out of her body. Her orgasm triggered his, and I delighted in the small contribution I might have made to their enjoyment.

Soon three nude and drippy females worked to serve breakfast to three swinging and recovering cocks. Frequently, one of the women would kneel and ‘clean’ up a messy penis. We laughed at the various descriptions we gave for what was happening. There were lots of kisses and wandering hands and mouths as we went about our business.

Beth, Mar, and I sat on towels to catch our drips rather than sully Tom’s dining room chairs.

I observed, “You know, no one mentioned the dream last night.” I turned to Dave and Peter and asked, “You did have a dream about the six of us on Thursday night didn’t you?”

Peter wasn’t’ surprised by the question; he responded first, “Yes. Tom shocked Dave and me when he accurately described the same dream, and then when he shared that you women had the same dream. I’m more than a little spooked out by that fact.”

Dave chimed in, “Yeah, me too. I’ve had other erotic dreams; I’m just not sure why this one ended up shared.”

“Perhaps it’s something that was supposed to happen. We’re to act on our shared dreams instead of forget them. We’re to make them happen.”

Beth asked, “What happens next? I mean I loved last night and this morning. You may think me weird, but I don’t want it to stop. I didn’t dream anything past last night so the future is an open question for me.”

Dave said, “I don’t want it to stop either. I love the three of you … and even Peter and Tom. I’ve just never done guy sex. I’m not sure I’m up for that just yet.”

Peter and Tom concurred. Mar and I weighed in on some kind of continuation of our group.

“Is it all sexual,” Tom asked after a quiet moment.

There was a long silence. I rose from my seat and went around the table. I kissed each person not with a sense of lust, but with the emotion of love from deep within – from my soul. The act was difficult to fathom since we were all nude, yet in those instants I thought us revealed fully to each other. Each person kissed me back with what I felt was the same emotion.

Tom was last. After I kissed him I spoke the first words since his question: “No, I don’t think so. I think there’s something else here we don’t know about yet. It has to do with the dreams we’ve shared, how easily we fell into our love making, and the feelings you each just shared with me – love. I love you all.”

As I sat down, Peter, who’d been on my left, leaned in and kissed Marcella rather tenderly. He told her: “Marcella, I love you.” He rose and went to Dave and kissed him on the cheek; he spoke to him too: “Dave, I love you.” He continued with Beth, then Tom, and then me, telling each of us he loved us.

Mar repeated the move around the circle, and then Dave, Beth, and Tom. The men were a little more reserved with each other than with the women, a point I chalked up to cultural conditioning. The women were equally effusive.

Another long silence ensued before I decided to speak again. “This peculiar relationship could go many different ways from where we are now. Tom shared his philosophy about relationships with me a week ago, and I think it’s something we should all hear from him since that thinking can set the stage for where we might take all this. I tried to tell Mar last week, but it was second hand, and by the time I mentioned it to Beth yesterday I knew I needed a refresher course in it.” I turned to my right: “Tom?”

Tom had us bring our coffee cups back to the living room circle. I cuddled up to him, and then he started to restate for us his thinking about relationships and memes we’d been given about them. The points went by fast: loving more than one person, exclusivity versus open marriage, jealousy and compersion, boundaries, ownership and commitment, self reliance and self responsibility for our own happiness, soul mates, static versus dynamic relationships and boundaries, expectations about the length of relationships, marriage and polyamory, love languages, the purpose of aloneness, and then the various goals and meanings that relationships provide. He branched out into the role spirituality played in his thinking, and for Tom how he felt that what he learned from each relationship was part of his spiritual growth and evolution.

As he finished, we all sat there as though stunned. The words were so uplifting and refreshing compared to the daily pap we got through the media or what had been handed to us by our families, friends, or church. Tom’s treatise had taken almost an hour. The questions then began after some digestion of his words.

Beth tossed out a question by way of posing a situation: “So the six of us, even with others, could form a group … a sexually intimate group. The bonds could be love or devotion or other things like affinities, but we’d still be a group. Don’t we end up committing to the group, which in your words mean we turn over ownership to the group?”

Tom turned towards Beth and said, “How do you feel about the six of us? Do we own you or do you own us? Do you feel a right to insist on our behavior or us on yours?” Beth shook her head negatively. “When the numbers are reduced to just two people, I think that’s where the ownership really comes into play, although it could just as well start with this size group as well. Any relationship of any size carries an implicit commitment to obey some unspoken rules and to adhere to some boundaries. So commitment is something that comes as a matter of degree. We commit to the group so that we get what we want in return – our needs are met. The group commits to us so its needs are met – our continued participation, our sharing of ourselves without restraint, and our respect for each other and the informal group rules, just to name a few.”

Beth probed, “What rules? What about the couple you mentioned?”

Tom replied, “Well, when the commitment is between two people we usually start to impose boundaries to stay within and rules to obey. It starts to feel like ownership pretty soon. Some rules are you can’t see other people, or you can talk to people of the same sex but not the opposite sex. You certainly can’t extend you umbrella of love or intimacy to new people.” He paused and said, “Oh, yes, there are informal rules too – the kind that spring up in the instant. We had one last night – no anal sex. Where’d that come from? Any one of us could have tried it. We also didn’t double up on one of the others – two guys on one of you girls, or two girls loving one of us guys. We kept ‘coupling’ all night long, except for your little Sapphic encounter at half time. It shows how easily rules and boundaries form, yet before the rules were clear, we were all nude and sharing ourselves with the others rather easily.”

Peter posed the next question: “I can’t believe that a group like this would last very long. Wouldn’t jealousy set in somewhere along the line? For instance, ‘Dave’s getting more of Beth’s time than I am,’ or ‘Tom’s having sex with Mar too much.’ I could see myself latching on to feelings like this; they’d fester until I couldn’t stand it any longer. I don’t know what I’d do; be unhappy for sure.”

Tom said, “First off, one more ‘rule’ comes into play for those feelings to occur: you have to love me as much as I love you. Now I have some standards about what that looks like, so I’ll know when you’re loving me less and I’ll feel hurt, angry, mad, or some other unpleasant emotion if you slack off or break some of our other rules. In the worst case, I’ll break up the relationship I have with you – separation or divorce.”

We were all leaning forward into Tom’s response. “Now that equal-love rule is a major contributor to jealousy. If you pay attention to someone else in some way I don’t like, you break that rule and I don’t feel equality in our love. Keep it up, and I put our relationship on a death spiral. Jealousy is insidious – it can start small and grow if you allow it.”

“You can, of course, decide not to be jealous. Let me test, who had jealous feelings last night or even this morning?”

Dave said, “I felt a little inadequacy – call it penis envy. I mean Peter and you are better endowed than I am, but I didn’t feel jealous about sharing Beth, Mar, or Ariel, if that’s what you mean.”

Beth leaned over to Dave and stroked his tumescent penis. She told him so we could all hear, “You have what it takes and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. I’ve had about five orgasms on this shaft in the past day and every one was glorious.” She kissed the tip. Dave got a big smile on his face.

Mar and I chimed in about how pleasurable we found making love with him. I added, “When it comes to inadequacies, how do you think I feel around these beauties?” I gestured to Beth and Mar. “I’m twenty pounds over and can’t seem to lose it. We all have some physical inadequacies I guess.”

Tom said, “I think with admissions like that we’ll get over at least some of our feelings of inadequacy about our bodies relative to each other. Talking them out is supposed to make us feel better about them. As for the relationship question, because we were all sharing more or less equally I don’t think jealousy came into the picture. Let me ask the opposite question, how many of you felt joy and happiness when you watched some of the others – be specific?”

Peter said, “To tell the truth, I watched Dave pumping into Ariel one time last night on the sofa. Just the whole scene was so sexy – her legs were up, toes pointed to the stars, her eyes were closed; yet she had a look on her face that defined pleasure and some kind of spiritual joy. So did Dave – his back was arched as he drove into her. I didn’t see any inadequacy there, only divine pleasure between two lovers – and in those few moments, Mar was with me, we shared in those emotions as we watched the two of you.”

Beth said, “I watched Mar and Tom – she was on top, her breasts swaying in his face. He’d kiss and suck on them, all without missing a long stroke into her pussy. The scene was erotic as hell – in fact, just watching them I came as Peter fucked me. Nothing against Peter, but it was the scene that brought me off; Peter did it for me a few minutes later too, but in the time I played voyeur I merged with Mar and Tom, and felt so good about their happiness.”

Tom said, “What you felt, and I’m sure there are other examples from while we’ve been together, is called ‘Compersion.’ It’s the opposite of jealousy. You take joy and personal pleasure in watching your lover have a joyful experience, even if that experience is with someone else. Think about it, isn’t that a much better emotion to court than jealousy, rage, revenge, and anger?”

We all nodded.

Dave asked, “Around this point though, what if you don’t love someone to the same extent or vice versa? How’s that play out?”

Tom said, “Let’s not think of ‘love’ as a static thing, rather think of it like the tides – it ebbs and flows but the tide is always there. It’s unconditional. The same with the psychic energy we pump into each relationship we have. To think that you can equally love someone else – and freeze that point – is pure folly. So enjoy the tides. You don’t have to love equally to love someone else, but I think you need to be sure that inequality is recognized if its great – for instance, unrequited love. If the difference is too large, there’s really no relationship.”

“What do you mean?” Beth asked.

He continued, “When I first started work I fell in love with a gal at one of our suppliers. She barely knew I existed. I had these wild fantasies almost every day about ‘us.’ I dreamed about her – not like our dreams – no reciprocity apparently. We finally connected, but for her I knew it was at a friendship level whereas I was at the head over heels in love with her level. Ultimately, you can’t sustain that discontinuity. We remain friends, but she never knew I had a huge thing for her.”

“Don’t you still love her?” Someone asked.

“Yes, unconditionally. She doesn’t need to do anything except ‘be.’ I try to approach everyone that way – to be conscious of the positive relationship I have with this person.”

I asked over my shoulder to Tom, who still held me in his arms, “How do you explain all this to someone who can’t see past the idea of couplehood, or who’s locked into an exclusive monogamous relationship? What for instance would we tell our sibs or parents about something like this?”

Tom said, “How do you – how do any of you think about what just happened between the six of us? Could you have a long-term serious relationship with one of us – all of us? Think about that, and then think about what it is about your makeup that makes you accept or reject that idea. And lastly, suppose we all lived together; how would you explain that to your parents?”

We were pensive for a few moments.

Mar broke the silence: “I have always sort of been a rebel. I liked to challenge the status quo, to break the mold, to be a contrarian, to be different. I never thought about it until now, but those traits make me want to do anything but have a normal marriage or relationship. I love you all, and I’d continue this for as long as I can imagine. As for explaining it to anyone, I guess they’d expect it of me given my track record. I wouldn’t make a big deal of it – it is what it is.”

Dave said, “I’m more traditional, but when it comes to relationships I feel naïve. I’m on square one, so anything that someone proposes is as good as anything else for me. If it involves love and warmth and caring, I’m for it. I guess I don’t have a preconceived idea of what a love relationship or relationships would be like. I think it would blow my parents’ minds to hear I was living in a commune or whatever we call this. My mom would be shocked and talk about violation of core family values; my dad would think about the sex and get horny.” We all laughed.

Peter spoke next: “I always thought I’d have a traditional marriage when I settled down. As you said earlier Tom, I got a heavy dose of relationship memes about couplehood, monogamy, and such. It’s even the law all over. I love my dream, you guys, and what we did, and I want it to continue and flourish. I’m enthralled by the sex, but also with the feelings of love and caring all this has inspired in me. Lastly, I’ll have to think about how I’d tell my parents or other more traditional thinkers – that’s the question really.”

We all looked at Beth.

She started, “I’m sort of like Mar, unconventional – at least my thinking is that way. I’ve been the goody-goody girl all my life. I’d love to tell people about this so they’d see I’m not in that stereotype any longer. As for my parents, I don’t know what they’d think. They surprise me with their liberal thinking more and more, yet I had a traditional upbringing. What about you Ariel?”

I spoke next, “It’s hard to see the paradigm you’re in when you’re inside it. These dreams and my time with Mar, Beth, and all of you shifted me to another paradigm and I don’t think I can go back to the old way of thinking. Why would I? There’s more love, caring, and sex over here. It’s hard to explain a new paradigm to someone in an old one. That said I’m going to have to try to explain to my folks that I’m now living in some other space. Maybe some of you can help me do that?”

Heads nodded in support.

Tom capped off our discussion: “What we’re talking about is called ‘polyamory’ – having long-term intimate and loving relationships with more than one person. Someone estimated that there are about half a million to a million polyamorous relationships in the U.S. now. They’re not illegal although I wouldn’t want to argue the point in some states.”

“Relationships like this cover a broad spectrum. For some, it could be ‘swinging,’ which is usually a couple in a committed relationship engaging in recreational sex – or to use an older term ‘wife swapping.’”

“Or, the concept of polyfidelity could be used – a group that commits to each other in a sort of group marriage and restricts sexual contact to each other. Or, further, the whole idea could be a completely open relationship – any body, any time, any way. Some relationships have primary and secondary relationships. Today, with STDs as prevalent, there is a tendency to restrict sexual contact or insist on protection for sex outside one’s circle.”

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers