Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

The final unveiling was even more spectacular as Tammy came down the rest of the stairs wearing the deep red and black "pirate" top. A few guys muttered "Holy shit" as Tammy turned towards us, the deep "V" neck spread apart as the tops of her breasts practically spilled out of the material. The overall effect was incredible, and I know several—including myself—felt blood leaving their body to other parts of their body.

Everybody cheered as Tammy flipped us off, looking at Neil. "You are so not getting any tonight," she muttered as everybody laughed.

Although the next game was about to start, nobody paid attention when Tammy came out of the kitchen bearing sandwich trays and other snacks. It was hard to determine what was a better view, watching her enter the room with her breasts spilling out of the top with her prominent cleavage, her skirt so high her legs seemed to go on forever, or when she left for the kitchen, the ruffled rear of the skirt bouncing up showing off her firm ass spilling out of the tight maroon leotard panties she was wearing underneath.

As the game started nobody could think of any more excuses to send Tammy back to the kitchen, so Neil patted his lap for her to sit down saying, "Come here baby."

Tammy looked at him replying, "Fuck you." To everybody's surprise, particularly mine, Tammy plopped down in my lap on the bean bag chair!

Neil laughed as Tammy put her arms around me to steady herself muttering in my ear, "Hope you don't mind, I'm pissed at him."

I was speechless. I have always flirted with Tammy, and having her sitting in my lap dressed in a two-sizes-too-small cheerleader outfit was awkward. I muttered something like "Not at all" as I put my arm around her bare waist to steady her, the feel of her skin causing my cock to swell. I prayed Tammy didn't notice as she leaned her cushioned chest into me to watch the football game.

As the game progressed, various guys would ask Tammy to get something from the kitchen or to refill the chips bowl—which seemed to be emptied more frequently than usual. Each time Tammy returned to cradle herself in my lap as I attempted to watch the game. Tammy's constant movement getting up and sitting back down caused things to be awkward, if not downright comfortable with a constant erection. I had to keep repositioning myself so I would not poke her with the hard-on I was sprouting each time she sat down.

I glanced over to Neil a few times and he grinned at me, knowing Tammy was purposely doing this to get back at him. Tammy's bulging breasts were inches from my face as we sat and watched the television, her arm draped over my shoulder. One hand was wrapped around her bare waist while my other was awkwardly resting on her smooth calves dapped over the bean bag chair.

With any other girl I would have enjoyed the attention, but this was my best friend's wife and a definite no-no. For the first time ever I was glad when the game was over, barely realizing who won as the party gradually broke up, some people getting rides from others because they had too much to drink.

As I left, Tammy gave me a big kiss on the cheek, thanking me for being such a sport. I muttered something about it being no problem as I headed out to my car, still trying to hide the hard-on I had the entire time.

When I got home I plopped on my couch, the image of Tammy foremost in my mind for obvious reasons. As if my erotic dreams weren't enough, being teased by my friend's hot cheerleader wife in a sexy outfit was frustrating at best.

Turning on the television I saw the Sunday night football game was on and although I didn't like either Pittsburgh or Baltimore, it was a good distraction and I knew I would probably doze off by the end of the game. At the halftime show a few minutes of the Baltimore Ravens Cheerleader squad's routine was shown. Seeing their outfits, I was reminded of Tammy in her tight Buccaneers Cheerleader outfit…

*********************

The boots were killing my feet, but to be expected from a brand new pair not yet broken in. I had to give Neil kudos; at least he was considerate enough to get the pair I had been eyeing for months. It was his way of saying he loved me, while at the same time humiliating me for last year's bet. Although obviously not "cheerleader" issue, the boots did look hot on my, accentuating my legs perfectly. I grinned, knowing how Neil likes to show off his hot cheerleader wife in public from time to time, so was more than happy to wear "fuck me" boots for my man.

What I was more pissed off at was the rest of the outfit. The top was so tight my breasts spilled out of the "V" neck, spreading the material apart to reveal more cleavage than if I were naked. Looking in the mirror, the mounds of flesh seemed to crawl out of the material in an attempt to escape, the material barely hiding my areolae. A small thrill went up my knowing I had a couple near nipple slips in front of the guys because of the tight top, thankful I had turned into Tom's body for most of the game.

The skirt was just as bad, being higher than I knew the Buccaneers' outfits were, purposely to show off my ass spilling out of the too tight leotard panties with each step I made. I had to stuff my ass cheeks back into the damn thing every time I went in the kitchen for fear of slashing the guys who could easily see underneath the skirt.

How Neil had gotten the costume was a mystery, but I knew it was fair payback for my stunt on him last year.

And it did feel sexy parading around all the guys dressed like this, the familiar tingle of lust going through my body as I recalled all the eyes watching my tits and ass. I laughed to myself remembering some of the outrageous requests to go to the kitchen from the guys to watch me, but I was more than happy to comply.

I regretted taking some of my frustration at Neil on Tom though. I really liked him, and if Neil and I had not gotten together, Tom would have been a big contender for the ideal husband. He was also the "safest" person I could sit with, one who would not pull any stunt to touch me, being a friend of ours for years.

Even so, I could not help but notice Tom's continuous hard-on pressing into me as I sat on his lap, the idea of turning somebody on so obvious sending shivers through me. Neil and I had played the "show off the hot wife" routine before, but rarely with our friends, so it was even more titillating to parade before people we knew, dressed as provocatively as I was.

Some of the guys I purposely stayed clear from though, particularly Marty, who was not only a friend of Neil's from before we met, but recently a new neighbor. For some reason Marty's leers rang alarms in my head, so I was glad he sat by Neil so I could avoid them both. Neil knew Marty in his "wilder days" as he called them, but they had drifted apart until a few years ago, when by pure coincidence we became neighbors.

I heard Neil come into the bedroom and stepped out of the bathroom where I had been musing and brushing my hair.

"So you really mad at me?" he said, somewhat pouting while holding back a grin at the same time.

I laughed. He knew I enjoyed being an exhibitionist, but also aware I was mad at the ill-fitting outfit. Even after all these years I loved the man like no tomorrow. "Now how can I be mad at my stud quarterback," I grinned, slowly walking up to him, swaying my hips seductively.

"You do look hot," he said, sliding his hands around my waist, the feel of his hands on my skin sending shivers through me.

I gasped at the flesh-on-flesh contact. After all these years Neil still stirred my blood unlike anybody else. Although I have never been with another man, I also did not ever want to be with another man, Neil satisfying every desire I could imagine.

Still, in the back of my mind I knew Neil wanted more. He had a radical sex life before we met, having heard rumors even before we had met about him hanging out at BDSM clubs and such, but he had never complained at the "white bread" conventional sex we had shared over the year. We always satisfied each other, but the last few years I sensed he wanted more.

I felt the hard flesh between his legs press into me as he pulled me against him. I moaned, kissing him, my tongue probing his mouth as he pulled me even tighter against him, grinding his hard-on into my abdomen. His hands moved down to cup my ass and I groaned in delight as he squeezed.

"Hmm, firm in these tight panties," he muttered against my mouth.

"I'm firm even without them," I retaliated against his mouth, kissing him again.

Neil smiled, "Well, we'll have to see about that." Kneeling down, his hands slid up my legs as I groaned my approval. His hands slid underneath the short skirt, cupping my ass as he kissed my crotch through the material. "I want to taste that sweet cheerleader snatch," he said below me as I groaned in response.

I felt him move his hands up higher, between the waistband of the skirt and hooking his fingers into the leotard panties. I felt the material of the leotard panties being pulled down, sighing in excitement as he pulled them down my thighs, working them around the boots as I stepped out of them, revealing my shaved pussy.

"Hmm, you wore no panties with all those guys around?" he asked, his tongue running between my legs as I let out a yelp, unable to give any other response. I felt my ass squeezed as I heard him mutter, "You're right, firm as ever," and I grinned, moving my hips as he continued to massage my bare ass, his tongue sliding up and down my slit.

I looked to the side at the mirror, seeing my man kneeling before me, kissing my pelvis as he gripped my ass and had a sudden thought of watching her suck him off. I shook my head, I mean watching ME suck him off I thought, her being the image in the mirror I hastily concluded.

Wait, suck him off? Why would I want to do that? Although Neil had asked many times before for me to have oral sex with him, the idea of putting his penis, the organ he urinated with, in my mouth caused me to gag. I had watched porno movies of girls going down on guys and knew the technique, but I could not get past the idea of putting something somebody went to the bathroom with near my mouth.

Again the idea of watching me/Tammy suck a guy off came into my head. I knew Neil wanted it, so why wasn't she—I mean I—willing to please my man? I shook my head as Neil nuzzled my pussy, not sure why my thoughts were focusing on such a thing. I gasped as Neil's tongue worked my bud, the thought of doing the same to his penis making my nipples hard; yet, at the same time, the back of my mind was revolted at the idea.

Suddenly it was like my conscious was completely reversed. Instead of being repulsed at the idea of sucking Neil off, I WANTED to suck him off, to feel his hard cock in my mouth. Not only that, but I groaned, the idea of him spurting into my mouth a desire worse than any craving I had ever had. I don't know where the idea came from—maybe too much beer tonight—but the thought caused my body to become even more aroused, deciding I should go with the flow as I grabbed Neil's head.

I looked down at him smiling, "Stand up, your cheerleader wants to show you her new routine."

Neil looked at me questioningly, but stood up. Giving him a quick kiss, tasting and smelling my own arousal on his lips, I wondered how I could not give him the same courtesy he gave me as I sank to my knees before him.

Neil looked down at me, "Baby?" he said, and I quickly "Shh'd" him, reaching up to his shorts and unbuckling them.

I could see his cock pressed against the fabric and felt a tingle through my body all the way to the core between my legs as I unzipped his shorts, pulling them and his underwear down his legs together, his hard cock springing out before my eyes like a Jack-in-the-box. I felt my mouth water, still uncertain where this desire was coming from, but could only go with the flow as Neil stepped out of his shorts and I knelt before him.

Not having done this before, I felt awkward, but the image of sucking somebody off in a bar flashed through my mind—where did that thought come from, I wondered—as thoughts of resisting the urge disappeared. It was probably some porno move we watched I decided, as I put my hand around his cock, feeling the firm flesh against my palm.

I looked up at him, grinning at the unexpected surprise on his face, finally giving in to my unusual desires. I pushed his cock up and licked the underside, feeling the firm vein against my tongue, the salty taste of his sweat, wanting more.

Both of us moaned at the same time. I could no longer hold back as I positioned his cock and lowered my head, opening my mouth and sliding the firm flesh between my lips. Again we both moaned in unison. The feel of him between my lips was an aphrodisiac as my tongue stroked the underside of his shaft, my head bobbing and sliding my lips up and down his shaft.

"Oh God, suck that cock Tammy," I thought in my head—the thoughts alien, but Neil moaned again, urging me on and I suddenly wanted his cock more than anything I had ever wanted. I began moving my head faster as his cock slid in and out of my mouth across my lips, my mouth watering in response.

Cock? I never called his penis a cock. Where did those thoughts come from, I again wondered, but just as quickly I thought why not call it a cock? And I wanted to be Neil's cock sucker I thought, again the abnormal thought quickly dismissed as I licked the head with the tip of my tongue when he was barely in my mouth. I groaned, tasting the salty yet sweet taste of him as I sucked him further into my mouth, letting my tongue run underneath the hard shaft.

The taste of him was incredible, and as I gave in to the sensation, I felt Neil's hips start to move. I slid my hands around his hips for support, clutching his ass as the head of his cock hit the back of my tongue. It was an odd sensation, but I was too caught in the moment as I sucked harder, clamping my lips firmly around his cock.

Neil held onto my head, moving his hips more forcefully, so I held still, allowing him to guide his thrusts while I held on. It was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life and I wondered why I had never done this before as Neil's thrusts became faster and faster.

I became aware of my surroundings, listing to the wet slurping noises coming out of my mouth, the occasional "gagk" as he slammed into my throat and I partially chocked and coughed. Incredibly I could feel his cock getting harder, the same sensation I usually felt in my pussy as he fucked me and I knew my hubby was about to cum.

I almost pulled away, the thought of a man doing that in my mouth repulsive, when again as if possessed, my thoughts completely reversed. I WANTED him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him, to feel a man spend himself in Tammy's mouth, giving in to his pleasure, using her like the sex object she was.

I almost paused, uncertain where the thoughts came from, briefly wondering why I was referring to myself in the third person, but suddenly I could not deny the thoughts any more than breathing as I held onto Neil's ass, now not to guide him but for pure support as his thrusts became faster and faster, his cock gliding back and forth across my lips. I coughed a few times as he slammed too far, hitting the back of my throat, but before any type of gag reflex kicked in, he was already pulling back out as his hips flexed.

Neil's thrusts became even faster and faster and I could do nothing but hold on as he literally fucked my mouth. The bedroom echoed with the sounds of "chruacht, glacht, cruacht" as his cock repeatedly slammed itself into my mouth and the back of my throat, the result of his cock hitting my throat and sucking. This is what he wanted, and I was happy to comply, the echoes of sucking sounds filling my ears.

Suddenly he grabbed my head, pushing his cock into me as I felt it pulse against my tongue. A jet of warm fluid hit the back of my throat and I instinctively started swallowing, realizing a man was coming in my mouth for the first time in my life.

The fluid was too much as I felt it filling my mouth, the taste salty and bitter at the same time. Although not repulsive, the texture was what overcame thoughts of taste as what felt like warm yogurt filled my mouth. I had to open my mouth to breathe, feeling the warm gelatinous fluid leak from my lips to drip down my chin, the warm liquid splattering against my breasts, pressed out of the top and serving as a fleshy bib.

I continued swallowing as much as I could; abstractedly noticing Neil's cock softening. I swallowed the rest of the viscous fluid in my mouth as he pulled his cock back, an audible "pop" resonating in the room as he cleared my lips and I attempted to still suck him.

I felt almost deprived as the fleshy member left my lips, licking the last of his cum from them. I could definitely get used to the taste I thought.

The idea of seeing Tammy with cum dripping down her chin onto her breasts was unbelievable…

What? Why the hell was she thinking of herself in the third person she wondered.

Looking up at Neil, he had a big smile on his face. "That," he began, trying to catch his breath. "That was incredible," he finally gasped, pulling me to my feet. "You are so beautiful," he said.

I could imagine what I looked like, my chin and chest wet with his seed as I only smiled. "Well, it was better than I thought too," I finally said.

Neil pulled me onto the bed and we cuddled. I wiped my chin and chest off, the urge to lick the cum off overwhelming, but I was still trying to overcome the idea of having sucked him off to be that far gone in lust, as I wiped my face and chest with a tissue, the smell of cum permeating the air.

"So my sexy cheerleader," Neil said, nuzzling my neck, "how was it?"

"Well, I can't lie, it was incredible. I never imagined it would be such a turn on," I admitted.

"So how did it taste?" he asked, knowing it was one of my biggest fears, imagining the taste of urine—not that I had ever tasted any thank you very much—one of my reservations.

"Well, it was salty, sort of bitter," I said, and then a weird thought came to me I spoke before even thinking about, "but it was sweeter than Brad or Tim's."

*********************

"What the fuck!" I said, sitting straight up from my couch. I shook my head, the late night news on the television as I gasped, the dream fresh in my mind. "What the fuck?" I again stated in my mind.

Did that really happen or was I only fantasizing, I wondered. Granted it had been as real as the Melanie Dream, but fucking-A, Tammy and Neil?

I could not believe such an event transpired, probably a combination of Tammy being so hot in her cheerleader outfit, Neil's confession in the kitchen, and too many beers giving my imagination free reign. That they were having problems obviously bothered me, and I guess my imagination took over hoping for the best between them to make them both happy.

Holy crap but it was so real, but honestly, that shit couldn't have happened, could it?

I got up, going to the kitchen and pouring myself half a glass of vodka I pulled from the freezer. Yeah, I shouldn't be mixing beer and liquor I thought, but goddamn I needed it right now I reasoned, gulping half the glass to steady my pulse before going back to the living room.

Christ, that dream had been too much. It had all the makings of the other dreams, but Tammy and Neil? Surely it was my overactive imagination I again reasoned. Still, I finally gave in and pulled out my dream diary, writing everything that happened.

By the time I finished writing everything, I was on my second glass of vodka, some B-rated movie playing on the television when I was startled out of my pants at the door to my apartment being pounded on.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers