Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers

Looking at the clock I saw it was after 1:00 am. "What the…?" I muttered, as I got up. Looking through the peephole, my mind blanked in shock as I saw Neil on the other side of the door.

Quickly opening the door, Neil stepped in, "Hey, what's up?" I asked concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"Fuck no," Neil replied. Seeing the vodka in my hand, he looked at me, "Got any more of that, I could use a belt."

I quickly followed him into the kitchen, where he poured a glass doing my copious glass to shame, downing it in a single gulp before he poured another.

"Dude," I said, "what the fuck is going on?"

"Tammy and I got into a big fight," Neil confided to me sucking down half of his second glass.

"Over what?" I asked, a sinking suspicion forming in my head. "You two have fought before, but I've never seen you like this," I told him. "Hell, even in college when you were a hot-head I've never seen you this worked up," I told him.

"Well, you know…fuck man, I shouldn't be telling you this shit," he said, somewhat at a loss for words.

"Neil, you know I'm here for you" I told him, "..and Tammy." I added. "Whatever's going on this is not something you two cannot work out," I told him.

"Fuck man, I think she's cheating on me," Neil confessed after a pause.

"What!" I exclaimed. The idea of Tammy cheating on Neil—or vice versa—was impossible. The love those two shared was a pivotal foundation of the universe. "When the fuck did this happen, I mean, what happened?" I asked. "Hell, when I left, you were about to ravage her right on the doorstep," I told him.

"I know, I know," he muttered, taking another gulp of the vodka. "Jesus, I don't know. Fuck, I probably shouldn't be talking to you, but I had nowhere else to go," he said.

I could tell he was on the verge of a breakdown as I put my hand on his shoulder, gently leading him to the couch. "Dammit Neil, you were my roommate for two years before you moved in with Tammy. You were there when my mother passed away. We've been through fucking a lot together. You know I view Tammy like a sister," I said.

Neil looked up at me, raising his eyebrows as I laughed, "Ok, Ok, so I'm into incest, but you know I would never…wait, you don't think Tammy and I…?" I started to say.

"Fuck no," Neil said. "Shit, I don't know happened tonight," he said.

At least he was sipping his glass, not taking huge gulps of it as I calmly told him to tell me what happened. Eventually, he told me the story…

"Well, you know what I told you Tammy had never sucked me off?" he asked.

I felt a sinking feeling in my gut as I nodded, indicating for him to continue.

"Tonight I got my wish. Jesus, I shouldn't be telling you this," he said taking another sip of his drink, but continued. "Well, we had planned a great evening, you know, the cheerleader outfit and all," he smiled wistfully.

One of the things I knew about Tammy and Neil was their enjoyment of role playing, which both ad confided into me at different times, and after many drinks amongst us. Since Neil had been a bit hardcore before Tammy—being heavily into the BDSM scene, it was one of the few ways he could let out some of his imagination and something Tammy apparently enjoyed as well. I nodded, again waiting for Neil to continue.

"Well, tonight, she finally gave in, and fuck, it was incredible. Goddamn, the best blowjob I had ever had. I'm telling you Tom, it was worth the goddamn wait. And not only that, but she goddamn swallowed almost the whole load, I couldn't have asked for anything better," he told me.

Uncomfortable at the topic of my two closest friends, my dream replaying in the back of my mind, I asked him what had happened, dread at already knowing filling me to my soul.

"Fuck, I shouldn't be telling you this, but…well, fuck. Afterwards, we cuddled on the bed and out of curiosity, I asked her how it had tasted, you know, since she…" he broke up, almost a sob as he finally finished, "since she had never…"

I knew he couldn't continue, so waited quietly, the sound of the television playing in the background. Eventually, after taking a few more sips of his glass, he composed himself and continued.

"I asked how it was, and…well, Jesus Christ Tom, she compared it to not somebody else, but two other fucking guys!" he finally exclaimed.

My mind went blank, the dream rearing its ugly head as fear gripped me. "What…?" I began. "I mean, who?" I asked as a sinking suspicion at the back of my mind began to form.

Suddenly Neil looked up, "Do you know a Brad or Tim?" he asked, as I felt the blood leave my face.

My mind went blank. No, it could not be! Surely that fucking did not happen! And worse yet, surely I had nothing to do with it!

"Brad and Tim?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady, "No, that's nobody any of us know." I said.

"I know," Neil said. "Fuck, I don't know. Tammy said she didn't know why she said it, crying she had never been with anybody but me, especially doing something like sucking anybody off..." Neil's voice drifted off as he stared at the television, not seeing it.

"Dude," I said, my mind racing as I tried to figure out what was going on not only with my two closest friends, but the dream I had—the discovery of it being more true than ever shaking the very foundation of my existence. "Dude," I repeated, "you know she was pissy about you getting her a how-many-sizes-too-small costume?" I asked.

Neil smiled in spite of himself, "Two, it was two sizes too small, but goddamn, her tits and ass looked good in it, didn't it?" he chuckled.

I smiled, "Yes, your wife is hot, I won't deny it. And you know as well as I for all her showing herself off in front of anybody she would never cheat on you. Goddamnit bud, the love you two have is the stuff of legends. Hell, every time one of you look at each other I expect goddamn doves to fly out of your asses with ribbons in their fucking beaks," I told him, trying to lighten the mood. "You know damn well Tammy has no interest in anybody other than you," I told him.

We talked for a while more, one half of my brain trying to figure out what the fuck was happening, the other side trying to reconcile to Neil things were alright.

"Things have been a bit tense between us lately," he admitted in the midst of us talking. Asking him what he meant, he continued, "Well, you know I was into hardcore shit before Tammy, right?" he asked.

How could I not know I thought, having roomed with him for two years, the sounds of whips and moans from his bedroom engrained into my brain, but I simply replied, "Yeah, I knew."

"Well, things have been pretty stale between us lately. I mean, fuck, I love her, and sex with her is great, and I'd like to think we both satisfy each other, but something's missing, you know?" he asked.

"Like what?" I looked at him.

"Damnit Tom, you know I love her, and respect the shit out of her, don't you?" he asked as I nodded, unable to fathom where this conversation was going. "Well, it's just that, you know, I like to be in control, I like her doing what I tell her to do…I mean, I respect her and shit, but at times, she's too straight-laced in the bedroom. I miss…more," he said.

Thoughts of Tammy in leather BDSM gear flashed ludicrously in my mind as I asked him if he and Tammy had talked about it.

"Not really, I mean, I don't want her to think I don't enjoy being with her! But after almost 10 years, I miss being with a slut," he confided, getting up and starting to pace the room. "Hell, our dress-up routine—even today in her way-too-revealing outfit was her concession to allowing me dictate and show her off, but it's only caused me to want to see more, to see how far she would go," he said, finishing off his vodka and refilling it before he sat back down.

I was at a loss for words. What the hell did you tell your best friend, who was married to your other best friend, about shit like this?

Eventually, I convinced him he needed to talk to Tammy, reasoning keeping things like this from each other was only going to cause it to fester. I also explained how Tammy was more-than-likely being bitchy about him pulling the way-too-small outfit routine on her. Regardless, he finally agreed they needed to talk to each other, not me. Tammy knew of his past, so if he needed more, the least he could do is talk about it with her to see how it would go…

"Are you alright to drive?" I asked, looking at the nearly empty bottle of Grey Goose in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll take it slow. Dude, I owe you one, and thanks," he said, giving me a hug.

"It's the least I can do," I told him, choked up. "Now go back to your wife," I told him.

As the door closed, my mind raced, the phrase "What the fuck?" reverberating through my brain.

Based on what Neil had told me, everything had happened exactly as my dream. It was even more real than Melanie's Dream, events happening exactly as I dreamed, but it may have been because I knew the people in this dream better.

The idea of Tammy, after six years of denying Neil oral sex suddenly giving in was another surprise. Tammy was not known for ever giving into to something she so adamantly refused, so what was different about tonight? There was no way a woman with that much phobia about oral would not only give in, but swallow—let alone enjoy it!

And what the fuck—Brad and Tim? Tammy hung out with the same group of friends we all had, and nobody had those names. Neil earned enough Tammy did not have to worry about any job, being the content stay-at-home housewife lost in her various crafting hobbies. There wasn't anything she did she did not share with Neil, so there was no way either of them would know anybody without the other knowing them as well.

The only time those names had ever come about were from Melanie's Dream. What the fuck? How was that even possible?

My thoughts were shockingly intruded by the loud ring of my telephone. Looking at the clock I saw it was almost 3:00 am, Jesus, this place was Grand Central Station I thought as I picked up the phone. My thoughts were wiped clean as I saw "Tams and Neil" on the Caller ID.

"Hey," I answered, knowing who was on the other line without asking. Neil had left only a few minutes ago, and was still a good 30 minutes from his house at the best of times.

"Hey," an unsteady voice came over the line as I closed my eyes.

"Heyas Tams, and I'm not going to ask how you're doing," I said.

"So he is there," she said, the worry and relief obvious in her voice.

"Well not any longer, I sent him home, he should be there in about 30," I told her.

There was silence on the line as I waited. My thoughts incongruously revolved on the thought of Tammy kneeling down in her tight cheerleader outfit, sucking cock like a pro when her voice finally came over the line.

"So…so, did he…I mean…well, you know we had a fight, but…fuck Tom, what did I do?" she pleaded.

"Well, before you have to embarrass yourself explaining things, yes, Neil told me. I'm not judging either of you, and like I told him, I know you both love each other. But I need to know, where did those two guys' names come from?" I asked, dread in my stomach.

"Jesus, I don't know Tom!" she exclaimed, her sobs obvious over the line. "One minute we were…I mean we were spending an intimate moment, and the next thing I know they popped into my head and I blurted them out. Fuck I don't know where they came from; it was like somebody beamed them into my goddamn skull, forcing me to say it," she said.

I could hear the anxiety in her voice as I tried to calm her down. "So there is nobody else? I'm sorry Tams, I know this is personal, and if you don't want to talk about it…" I said.

"No, no, you are our closest friend. Goddamn Tom, you're like a brother to me," she said. "Well, ok, how about a close cousin," I heard the humor coming back in her voice. "I've seen the way you look at me, not to mention your response to my outfit tonight," she giggled hysterically, and I knew she had probably had a few drinks to steady her nerves as well. I knew she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown of some sort, so let her talk.

"Sorry Tom, it's just…well, you are the closest friend either of us have. I know you're a complete gentleman and would never…" she trailed off. "Dammit, no there's nobody else!" she finally exclaimed. "Hell, I have never even thought of anybody else, and if I were to sleep with anybody, it would be somebody like you, I mean, fuck, I don't know what I mean," she said in exasperation.

"I know, you don't have to explain," I reassured her, "and yes, you are one of the hottest girls I know, but I also wouldn't harm a hair on your and Neil's relationship. Look, you both had a bit to drink tonight, and I know you were pissed at Neil's obviously mental lapse on your measurements," I chuckled.

I heard Tammy chuckle in response as both of us knew Neil prided himself on being able to recite Tammy's exact measurements, all the way down to the ring size of her little toe. Purchasing the two-sizes-too-small outfit was obviously a well-planned event.

"Yeah, him having me parade around like that was a bit of a shocker," she admitted. "I mean, you've seen me in worse, but some of those guys…" she trailed off. "Even so, for him, I would do anything, and it was all in clean fun, although I'm sure a few guys had some other thoughts," she giggled.

"Yes, I'll admit it again, you are fucking hot," knowing she needed some sort of encouragement. "And I also know you and Neil have something special, so I'll tell you like I told him, you two need to talk. Christ, I know better than you two neither of you would ever look at anybody else, so whatever happened tonight, just shrug it off. If you want my advice…" I trailed off, Neil's comment about wanting more at the forefront of my thoughts.

"Yes, please," Tammy said quietly.

"If you want my advice, tell him you did it in retaliation for parading you around in the outfit, no more, no less. Where those names came from are neither here nor there, and I'll never tell Neil anything about you calling," I promised her.

"Thanks Tom, you are a true friend," she whispered. "But what can I do to make it up to him?" she pleaded.

More thoughts of Neil's comments about wanting more out of their sex life came to my mind, but I should not have been the one to tell them that; and yet, they were asking me for advice. "Look, Neil told me there's been some strain going on in the bedroom," I finally confessed.

"Shit, I wondered if that was it," I heard Tammy say.

"Look, he wants more. I know there are things you will never do, although tonight proved that isn't necessarily the case, right?" I asked, hearing her quiet grunt of affirmation.

"Seriously Tom, I don't know what came over me. One minute I was disgusted, and then it was like a switch had been flipped and I had…uh, I mean I was doing things I never would have dreamed of," she said.

"All I'm saying is be open-minded, or at least talk to him. That's the only advice I can give you both, talk it out." I told her. "You know about his past, and tonight he feels like he's been slighted. My suggestion is to give in a little, let him have a bit more control…I'm not saying do anything you don't want to, just be open-minded."

I listened for a few more minutes, knowing she was content having somebody else on the other line when I heard her sigh. "Well, the garage door is opening, so it's time to face the piper I guess," she said reluctantly. "Thanks Tom, for everything, me, Neil…well, you know," she said.

"Go to your man Tams," I told her. "Both of you will apologize, and you'll make up, and this will become nothing but a filled in pot-hole in your relationship," I told her. "And remember, make-up sex is great," I laughed.

She chuckled, "You always had a way with words," she said. "Thanks, and you're right, it's time I talked to my man, night Tom," she said.

I said my goodbye as I hung up, hoping they worked things out as my mind drifted to my own thoughts.

What the fuck happened?

I poured another glass of vodka, finishing off the bottle as I turned off the television and went into the bedroom. My thoughts were mixed, much of my mind focused on the hopes of Tammy and Neil working things out, but I also had my own issues, as the dream was truer than I imagined.

The scary thing was HOW much of it was true. I did not know any of the women before, so I have no clue whether anything they did in my dreams was uncharacteristic with them; but Tammy I had known for years. For me to see her change her mind and perform such a sexual predicament went against everything I knew about her.

Picking up my dream diary, I went to the back where I had written down what I remembered of Melanie and Suzanne's dream, adding a new entry:

Tammy's Dream – completely true!
1. Tammy HAD sucked Neil off—something she had never done before.
2. Neil confided in me about Tammy never wanting to give head, which she did in my dream and in reality—did I put the thought in her head?
3. Brad and Tim? They knew nobody by those names. Only Melanie—and myself through my dream—knew those names. Both are actual guys, but how could Tammy know them?
4. I had obviously touched Tammy—hell, she had sat in my lap with my arm around her bare waist for an entire football game.
5. My thoughts had obviously been sexual about her, especially in that hot cheerleader outfit

Closing the book, I downed my vodka and laid back on the bed, turning off the light on the nightstand, my thoughts going a mile a minute. What the fuck was going on? The thought bounced back and forth in my mind like a ball in a pinball machine, going randomly through my head.

God, I hope Tammy and Neil resolved things I thought to myself. Hell, if I were Tammy I would do whatever Neil demanded, regardless of her negative fixation on sucking or any other fetish. Neil loved Tammy, of that I had no doubt, but I knew from our candid discussions he wanted more out their sex life. Although content, there was still the urge in him of wanting more. I hoped Tammy could convince him she was worth keeping, particularly over such a stupid mistake.

I thought back to some of the articles I read on dreams and out-of-body experiences. Had I really shared my subconscious with Tammy? If not, how did she know Brad and Tim's names? Had I thought about it, having Melanie's dream fresh in my head and somehow relayed it to her?

These and a thousand other questions flooded my head as I closed my eyes, trying to figure out what was going on. I could feel the alcohol taking effect, the vodka hitting harder due to being primed by all the beer earlier as I tried to calm my mind.

Neil was the only man I had ever been with; hell, I hadn't even thought about sucking anybody off—even Neil. So why tonight did I even do it tonight? And who the fuck was Brad and Tim? These and a thousand other question flooded my head as I closed my eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.

I could feel Neil's arms tighten around me, smelling alcohol on him. Neil's anger and betrayal relayed through his body. It had been in his voice as we talked, and it was now in his embrace as we both tried to rationalize what had happened.

Fuck, I needed to rationalize what had happened as well. Who the fuck was Brad and Tim I wondered for who knows how many times. And what had come over me even before that? I had never wanted to have oral sex with anybody, even Neil who was my heart and soul. And yet, I went down on him like a pro, not only sucking him off, but swallowing as much as I could like an eager cum slut. I had WANTED to go down on him, and the thought—almost abhorrent before tonight—no longer even caused me to second-guess doing it again.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers