Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the hands moved up to my stomach, gently stroking it.

Was this Neil I thought?

The other hand rubbed the front of my thigh, stroking back and forth as fingers slid against the inside of my thigh, their thumb stroking the line between my pelvis and leg.

"Neil, is that you?" I whispered, getting no response in return.

Uncontrollably the arousal I felt before started returning, my mind in shock. How could I respond to what could very well be a stranger touching me? And yet the signals from my body were unmistakable as I felt my nipples hardening, a tingle between my legs as my core responded, goose bumps covering my body.

The hand on my stomach applied pressure, pulling my ass further back as I felt the hard cock behind me press further against the crack of my bare ass. Before I could do anything the other hand dropped down, the forefinger of the hand entering my slit easily due to how wet I was.

I groaned in response, my body totally uncontrollable as my hips ground down on the hand. My mind was in stasis, not responding to any reason. A stray thought entered my mind at Tammy/me being abused like this, but I no longer had it in me to resist. Instead, I just stood there, letting what happened happen. Without any stream of conscious to control it, my body took over for me.

The finger—whomever's it was—continued stroking me, sliding across my clit as I felt my hips rock against my will, causing the erect flesh between my ass to slide up and down.

The hand on my stomach started sliding up, rising above my navel and I groaned in anticipation as the hand grasped my breast through the Buccaneers halter top. The feeling was indescribable as the finger between my legs entered me, my voice echoing through the bedroom as I cried out with a gasp, the hand finger fucking me vigorously.

I glanced at the laptop seeing my body being felt up by a man behind me, his face hidden by the ski mask. In shock I realized the picture was no longer grainy, but crisp, clearly showing me. In horror the video zoomed up to my turned face, capturing the look of lust on it! The picture was so clear, there was no way nobody could not recognize me as I looked forward.

Realizing I was looking straight into the camera, I saw Eddy Spear's window open, clearly making out Eddy as he leaned out his window, a camcorder in his hand. I vaguely comprehended he had gotten rid of the crappy resolution web cam and was now recording and streaming my abuse in high definition!

I saw the video on the screen shift out of the corner of my eye and turned, seeing the other web cam zoomed on my crotch. I realized another person in the room, also masked, wondering if it were Neil or Marty. Either Marty was adjusting the camera while Neil, my husband, felt me up in front of him, or more frightening my husband was allowing a friend of his to feel me up. Meanwhile, the hand between my legs moved back and forth furiously.

Looking at the laptop videos, I stared in fascination, never having seen me from this angle as I felt my body tightening, my breath speeding up.

Suddenly the hand stopped, abruptly pulling out and I saw my pussy clear as crystal, the skin on the inside of my thighs glistening with wetness as my pussy lips protruded slightly.

I had been close to cumming before the hand stopped. I began to formulate the suspicion it was really Neil behind me—only he could read my body's responses so well to know when to stop me on the verge of an orgasm. I wasn't sure where Marty was at this point, but I relaxed, the thought of Neil doing this to me more calming, even though publicly on display.

I felt wetness against my lips, automatically opening my mouth as a finger was inserted between my lips, the taste confirming it to be the same one inside me a moment ago. My arousal was too much and I eagerly sucked, cleaning my juices as I mimicked sucking a cock.

Meanwhile the other hand was still massaging my breasts through the halter, my moans escaping my mouth as the fingers occasionally clamped upon a nipple through the halter.

The hand in my mouth pulled the finger out, and I felt it move down my neck to the front of my cleavage. I felt the other hand move, and before I knew it, the hands grasped both sides of the inside of my halter and pulled back, freeing my breasts and ripping the halter down the middle. As it dangled from the strap around my neck, both hands began massaging my bare tits as I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh God yes!" I heard myself rasp. I barely noticed the flurry of flashes, now used to them as I glanced over to the camera, seeing my upper torso being kneaded by male hands, the flesh undulating back and forth.

Neil—as it could not be anybody else I decided—also recognized the view of the camera as the hands moved to the sides of my breasts, exposing my nipples to the camera. The hands squeezed my breasts together, kneading them slowly to the obvious delight of the viewers of the streaming video as I noticed the count now at 52,342!

My eyes were closed as the hands kneaded my breasts and I heard a whisper behind me, "You want to be fucked in front of these people?"

I smiled recognizing Neil's voice as I immediately responded, "Yes!"

The hands on my breasts moved and I felt the halter top being raised. I instinctively lowered my head as Neil took it off my neck, hearing it drop to the floor. I was now completely naked from the waist up as I saw the familiar flurry of flashes out the window.

The hands moved down, stopping briefly to squeeze my breasts, my loud moan of pleasure freely given as Neil's hands clamped upon my nipples. Then they slid down. If felt the hands grasp the skirt, and before I could even brace myself, it was ripped away from me.

I was now completely nude, in nothing but a pair of high-heeled black knee-high boots as my state of undress was appreciated based upon the amount of flashes coming from outside. I eagerly anticipated what was next as I felt the hands grasp my hips, the cock against my ass sliding lower. Without any request, I lowered my hands slightly on the window, bending forward a bit more to give easier access.

The hands suddenly moved away, the body stepping back as I heard an odd sound like "splurgch, splurgch." At the same time I recognized the faint odor of the Astroglide lubricant we used; realizing Neil was applying it on himself.

"Honey, I'm so wet I doubt you'll need that," I gasped.

There was no response, but I soon felt the hands grasp my hips as I moaned in anticipation. Suddenly my head exploded in a starburst of light as my pussy was filled with cock, Neil entering me in one stroke. I knew it was Neil at this point, as only he knew my body so well.

I grunted as the hands pulled my hips back, further impaling my on Neil's cock. "Oh God," I groaned, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" I cried.

Neil eagerly responded as his cock started slamming into me from behind, my body rocking back and forth with the hard thrusts. I felt my tits bouncing up and down as my arms braced myself against the window, hoping I didn't beak the damn thing as Neil slammed me harder than ever before.

The feeling of his cock inside me was incredible, hitting places completely unfamiliar, which was obvious as this was a position we had not done since college.

The cock smashed into me relentlessly, the walls of my vagina seeming to spread further than normal as the hands on my hips grasped me for support as Neil fucked me.

I leaned my head forward, letting my hair fall forward as my body rocked to the incredible fucking it was receiving. This was the most vigorous Neil had ever been, and the feeling of my body being used was incredible.

I started moaning, "Oh God yes Neil. God I love being fucked like this! God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I shouted.

I looked over to the camera, seeing the incredible image of my body being abused from behind as Neil fucked me, my tits swaying, the camera capturing everything. I continued to watch as the camera zoomed in on my swaying tits, the implants and flesh vibrating as they swayed frantically back and forth.

I could only grunt as the cock kept slamming into me over and over. Neil was showing incredible stamina, as he typically could not go this fast for so long, but I was praying it would last forever as I watched the close-up of my tits bouncing back and forth.

I did not even notice the hands leaving my hips until I saw and felt them grab my tits, screaming in lust. "Oh yes Neil, I need to be fucked!" I cried out.

The hands on my breasts caused my body to step forward, Neil moving with me as I was pressed against the window, his hands massaging my breasts as he thrusted into me. I felt the cold glass occasionally graze across my flesh and moaned.

In this position, I could only feel part of his cock entering me, so instinctively raised my leg up, resting my foot on the window sill, giving him full access to my pussy.

On the laptop screen I saw myself, leg propped up, my naked body bouncing up and down as I rode Neil's cock. I felt an orgasm building up within me, the vigorous fucking taking its toll as I shouted, "Yes, only a few more, I'm about to cum!" I yelled.

The cock continued slamming into me. Trying to get into a better position, I rested my arm against my knee, slightly turning my body towards the laptop. I watched excitedly, the orgasm building up in my body as the camera zoomed into my more visible pussy.

I saw the cock sliding in and out of me, something I had not observed before and the erotic image started to speed up the orgasm. "Oh God, yes Neil, fuck me!" I cried, "I need this, I need to feel that cock cum inside me!" I shouted.

I watched the screen, transfixed as the orgasm built up further and further. I could tell by the stroking of Neil behind me he was close too. I was transfixed at the image of the cock sliding in and out of my pussy so fast, the orgasm building up.

Right on the verge of cumming, I noticed a flash of silver on the image as Neil entered me each time. The orgasm was close, but I was too engrossed by the image on the screen, my curiosity piqued. What was that flash each time he entered me, I wondered in the back of my mind.

Seconds before the orgasm overcame me, the other person—Marty obviously—moved the webcam to zoom in on my pussy. I stared transfixed, watching the shaft of flesh moving in and out of my pussy faster than ever. I saw the way my pussy lips pulled back as he did, only to move inside as he plunged his hard cock back into me.

Then I saw it, the flash of silver. The orgasm was close as I looked at the camera, oddly confused by the reflected light. I could not control my body, knowing I was unbelievably close when my mind understood what I was seeing, a scrotal piercing—and Neil did not have one!

"Oh fuck!" I cried as the orgasm—one of the largest I had ever had—overcame me, the horror of the realization of actually being fucked by Marty seeming to fuel it as another orgasm overcame me, stronger than the first.

"That's my girl," I heard beside me. As the waves and multiple orgasms flooded through me, I saw Neil standing to the side, still in a ski mask but his mouth smiling, the knowledge flooding my mind the cock in my cunt was not my husband's, yet the orgasms kept hitting me and I was unable to do more than ride them out.

Suddenly I heard Marty's voice behind me, confirming whatever doubt there may have been, "Oh fuck Tammy, I'm cumming!"

As another wave of orgasms hit me, I felt the inside of my core heat up, the warm fluid of Marty's ejaculate spurting inside me. I could do nothing but look at the monitor, seeing the cock buried all the way to his balls, the piercing clearly visible as I watched his scrotal sac twitch, the knowledge of a strange man's seed entering me causing another wave of orgasms through my body.

Eventually the last wave of climaxes rolled through me, my pussy involuntarily clenching around Marty's cock as he remained inside of me. I was too shocked to move, a thousand thoughts coursing through my head.

My husband had allowed another man to fuck me! The concept was so foreign I could barely conceive it had happened.

I stared at the video before me as I abstractedly felt Marty slowly pulling back, the image on the screen catching my attention as his glistening shaft slid out of me, my pussy lips everted as if they were reluctant to let him go. As his cock pulled free, I watched in fascination as a stream of cum slowly emptied from me, running down the inside of my thigh.

In both a state of post-coital—well, bliss I would have to say—as well as shock, I was frozen in the position I was in, my leg propped up on the sill with the camera continuously focused on my pussy as cum slowly dripped out of me.

Finally I became aware of my surroundings, and as I was about to lower my leg, Neil's voice came to me, "Stay where you are."

I obeyed, mostly due to shock as I pleaded to him, "Why? Why do this to me?"

"You thought it would be funny to compare me to other men, so you're getting a sampling of them. You wanted to pretend to be slut? Well, now you are. From now on, you will do as I say, with whomever I say…and if you ever deny me, your ass will be out on the curb so fast, your head will spin, is that understood?" he asked.

My mind was in complete shock, but I realized I could never let him go as I whispered agreement.

I heard scraping across the floor, now recognizing the vanity table being moved, sliding underneath my raised leg. Wondering what was happening, I heard Neil order me to turn and face the vanity.

Turning to the side, I did as told, seeing him in front of me still in his mask. I knew it was Neil from his body build; however, the red ski mask completely left his identity unknown as I comprehended what was about to happen.

"Bend over on the table," he ordered and I did as told, sensing Neil move around me. Bending over the slim table, my head hung over the edge, I prepared for what was about to…

Suddenly my core was filled as Neil slammed into me from behind.

"Ungh!" I grunted, my torso sliding across the table from the force of his thrust. Neil proceeded to pound into me. I saw the video to the side. Eddy's camera was picking up the entire thing as the spotlights showed me perfectly bent over the table in the window, my body slammed from behind by Neil's masked body. The other web cam was positioned at an angle, showing a closer view of me bent over the table, my tits firmly pressed against it, as I was fucked vigorously from behind.

Neil steadily pounded into me and I could not control the grunts escaping my mouth as my pelvis and stomach were slammed repeatedly against the table as he literally assaulted my pussy. The bedroom echoed with the unmistakable "slap, slap, slap" as Neil pounded against my ass, his cock entering me fully with each thrust.

"Your pretty wet after another man's fucked you," I heard Neil say to my shame, as all I could do was continue to grunt as he banged into me.

I gripped the edges of the table for support, my head hanging forward as I took the abuse to my pussy, my body being slammed forward repeatedly, my grunts clearly heard in the room.

"Marty, she's a bit noisy, and there's another comparison she's going to need, could you find something to quiet her down with," I heard Neil say behind me.

I looked up in horror, suddenly realizing Marty was still in the room, still wearing the black ski mask, naked, his cock still hard. And I saw the unmistakable gleam of his scrotal piercing visible as he stepped towards my head on the other side of the table.

Mortified, I pleaded with Neil, "Neil..ungh…please…ungh…don't…ungh…do…ungh…this…ungh!"

Nothing else was said as I watched in horror as Marty stepped in front of me, "Open your mouth, slut," I heard him say.

As his cock moved towards my face I tried to shake my head, but as his cock came towards my mouth and I opened it on instinct, his hard flesh entering my mouth. I was still grunting as Marty held my head, his cock sliding back and forth across my lips.

Without any prompting I began sucking. Marty moved his hips in time to Neil's thrusts, going forward when Neil entered me and pulling out when Neil did. The feeling was incredible, as ashamed as I was to admit it.

I could taste myself around Marty's cock, as well as a salty, bitter mustardy taste. Having had Neil cum in my mouth so recently, I knew it was Marty's cum mixed with my own secretions. It was definitely different from Neil's I thought abstractedly, wondering how I could analyze another man's cum while my body was abused by both my husband and his friend.

Neil continued to slam into me, and while I was partially concentrating on Marty's cock fucking my head, I could not believe my husband's stamina. As if reading my mind, I heard him grunt, "Just so you know, I jacked off twice while watching Marty fuck you, God Tammy, you are so fucking hot," he groaned.

Oddly enough, that small bit of praise sent a rush of warmth through me. I responded with a loud "Mmmm" around Marty's cock as it slid into me, my tongue gliding across the firm vein underneath his shaft.

"I do love you honey," Neil continued as he fucked me, another warmth of emotion overcoming me. "I almost left you know," he said as he pulled back, slamming into me once more to my verbal groan. "Things are going to change," he went on, pulling back, and then slamming back into me. "From now on your ass is mine, when and where I want it, understood?" he said, pulling back.

I could only groan in response, my mouth filled with Marty's hard cock, which I found incredibly erotic. Although I was being used and abused like a slut picked up at a cheap bar, the knowledge my husband still loving me was enough to carry me through, as odd as the experience occurring to me was.

"Oh God, I can't keep this pace up!" I heard above me as suddenly Marty's hands entwined my hair tightly, hips jerking forward as his cock slammed into the back of my mouth. As I partially gagged, I felt the vein against my tongue throb as hot fluid began filling my mouth. Again, as if my subconscious was out of my body I observed the taste of him was a mixture of bitter salt and mustard, very different from Neil's, although not unpleasant as I began instinctively swallowing.

As with my first blowjob ever with Neil, I could not hold it all as I felt come escape out my lips around Marty's cock, feeling the warm fluid sliding down my chin.

As if on cue, Neil began slamming into me relentlessly and I knew he was close, when suddenly he entered me one final time, his hands clamping on my hips as I felt the familiar heat fill my core as he came inside me.

I imagined the sight on the video screen, impaled by two cocks as Marty was the first to slide back out of my mouth, his dick bobbing in front of me. "Clean me off," he said, and I reached forward grasping his deflating shaft as I did exactly what he asked, sucking him into my mouth, slowly cleaning off as much of his seed as I could.

He stepped back and I felt Neil pull out of me, sensing him moving around the table. He stepped in front of me, "My turn my slutty wife," he said placing his dick in front of me as I proceeded to clean him off as well. The mixture of my juices and his cum was heaven, unquestionably more palatable than Marty's cum I thought—or even Brad or Tim's.

The thought was so unexpected I nearly bit on Neil's member. Where the fuck did that come from? Who were these mysterious Brad and Tim guys I thought.

Completely stunned, I somehow cleaned up Neil, who pulled me up. He had me bow in front of the window to the response of several horns honking before he closed the drapes. I vaguely recalled Neil thanking Marty and asking him to turn off the flood lights as he left, and a few minutes later saw the glare against the bedroom curtains turn off.