Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the video, now showing our darkened closed drapes. Morbid curiosity had me move towards the screen, seeing the title at the top of the screen for the first time, "My hot next door neighbor!" Glancing at the corner, I saw the final number of viewers, 102,349.

Neil gave me a big hug and we both fell into bed, not even bothering to wash off the sweat and sex from us. He did help me off with my boots as we cuddled.

The familiar feeling of Neil and I spooning was such a relief, I could do nothing else but whisper, "I'm sorry."

Neil didn't reply for a long time. "You know, I was ready to leave. I don't know why the comment hit me the way it did. I know you haven't been with another man, but the idea of you taunting it in front of me…I had to put you in your place. I'm serious you know, things are going to change, whether you like them or not, and I am still mad enough I meant what I said," he finally finished.

I could do nothing more than mutter another apology as Neil held me, both of us quiet for a long moment. Finally, I had to ask, "So what made you come back?"

"Oddly enough, it was Tom. He convinced me you loved me, and if it were not for him, I would have been gone, but something about how he talked about us made me realize we are made for each other. But I have wanted something more for some time now, and tonight, I realized what it was. No more dry spells, no more of you being too tired. I expect you to follow everything I ask, is that understood?" he asked.

I echoed the words I meant then as now, "I told you I'd do anything to keep you, and I meant it."

We lay together a bit longer in the dark, the post-coital feeling hitting both of us. "You know, we both owe Tom a big thank you," he said.

"Mmmhmm," I said, sleep starting to overtake me.

"I think the perfect gift, since you said yourself you fantasized him, would be letting him have you for a full evening."

"What the fuck!" I said, sitting up in my bed, my heart pounding.

Jesus fucking Christ, was that a fantasy from having talked with Tammy and Neil, or was it another one of these fucking "dream manifestations?"

There was no way Neil would have treated Tammy that way, it had to have been my perverse imagination. That's what I get for mixing liquor and beer I groaned, still feeling the effects of my vodka.

Looking at the clock I saw it was close to 5:30 am. My sheets were soaked, realizing I had cum again in my sleep—these fucking wet dreams were pissing me off. Hell, if it were not for the smell, I would have thought I pissed the bed, not only was my top sheet soaked with a large wet spot, but the mattress cover was as well. I was going to have to start wearing a diaper to bed if this shit continued.

The vividness of the dream came back to me. There was no way in hell Neil would have allowed that to happen to Tammy. I knew Neil had a dominant streak, having dated several girls before Tammy who were into the whole BDSM scene, but once he had started dating Tammy, that had stopped. Was that repressed knowledge the influence of my dream?

There was no fucking way that could have happened for real! The idea of Neil allowing anybody, particularly Marty who Tammy did not like, fuck her was unthinkable.

Turning on my nightlight, I grabbed my dream diary. True or not, I needed to write this down. It would at least be the first untrue dream I had had in a while, I thought.

It took me over an hour to describe all the events, and by the time I was done, I was totally convinced it was my over active imagination. Almost ready to rip the 8 pages in my diary I wrote it down on, I said to myself "Fuck it; there's one way to prove it wrong!"

Logging into my computer, I hit the internet. This was stupid, I thought to myself. Did I really need to verify if my two closest friends had done that? That my previous roommate, who I knew loved and adored his wife, would have displayed her like a whore, allowing another man to fuck her?

Hell no, I thought, but I had to ease my conscious. As I opened my browser, I typed in my search:

"My hot next door neighbor" video

The first couple hits were streaming video sites, but all were obvious enacted porn movies. I then tried the same search with the numbers 102,349, somehow remembering the number from my dream.

At the top of the search was the entry:


My hot next door neighbor!
102,349 views
My hot next door neighbor flashes and gets fucked in front of her bedroom window – BigEddy5

A feeling of dread hit me as I read the caption, a further sinking feeling as I saw the submitter, "BigEddy5" could easily be "Big Eddy S" for Eddy Spears, their next door teenage neighbor. Had to be pure coincidence, but I still clicked on the link.

The site advertised free live steaming video, but the link to this video was a cached copy, stating the live show was ended and to view it required a charge.

I have never paid for a porn site in my life—why would I with it being so abundant for free? But the increasing dread in my chest had me typing my credit card information without pause. Replying to the activation e-mail, I logged into the site, typing my search again, finding the same entry.

As the video started, I saw the unmistakable figure of a well-figured woman wearing a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader outfit, one hand sliding across her stomach, the other massaging her breast through the uniform...