Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers

I turned my body into his arms and kissed him, our naked bodies pressing together. Somehow I even managed to trap Alan's engorged cock between my legs, right where it rubbed against my swollen labia. "I'll pencil you in right now. What kind of a dance would you like to do?"

"I'd like to do a dance of love with you ... perhaps on that lounger over there next to Tom and my wife."

"Will you find that worrisome or erotic?"

"I'm a pervert ... duh, that's why we're all here tonight. I could watch Karen get it from someone else all night long. I guess I'm a closet cuckold. The benefit is that I get to enjoy some of our friends too."

I led Alan to the lounger and we lay down. About ten feet away, Tom was not slowly pumping up and down into Karen's body as she rode him in traditional cowgirl fashion. She was sexy, particularly the way her mature breasts bounced as she bumped up and down.

Alan lay down next to me, but I slid down the lounger before he could say anything further. I instructed, "You watch Karen while I suck on your cock. Enjoy watching her being loved."

I massaged Alan's cock, recalling as I did a dream I'd had months earlier where I'd massaged a cock in my sleep. This one was amazingly like the one I remembered from my dream.

Alan groaned at one point and stopped me. "Let's switch," He said. "I'm near cuming, but I want to be inside you when I do, if that's all right. Besides, I want to eat you."

"I haven't washed from my last ... coupling, but we wore a rubber." I moved up the lounger.

Alan said with a tone of excitement "That's even better. I know I'll like how you taste. You're kisses are like fine wine, a I think there's a perfect correlation with pussy taste."

He made me laugh, but then his tongue zeroed in on my clit and I jerked to a serious sexual state where my focus was on orgasm, his and mine, as well as the hedonistic pleasure we'd enjoy in getting to that blissful state.

As Alan's tongue did wonders around my pussy, I glanced over a Tom and Karen -- they were both facing us, and he was spooned in behind her. They were now watching us. I blew them a kiss, and asked, "You guys OK with this?"

Karen responded, "This one night has answered almost every fantasy we've ever had. I hope this is the first of many we enjoy with you and your friends. And, watching Alan go down on you is really hot; it's almost as though I can feel is tongue on me too."

I watched as Karen raised her leg, and Tom inserted his full cock into her vagina. She pushed down on him and closed her eyes in a moment of bliss at the sensation he raised in her.

Suddenly, we heard a series of shrieks of joy from Tara. We all turned to watch as Walt pounded into her body, and they both crested into their orgasms. Tara's arms encircled Walt's upper body as he bent over her in his last throes of pumping cum into her. Somehow the pair had managed to stay atop the motorcycle's narrow seat.

As they finished a round of applause erupted from those that had been watching their little sex show atop the motorcycle. The pair made small waves to us in greeting, and then dismounted from the bike with some degree of awkwardness -- and certainly no modesty. I noted Walt pulling the condom off of his still engorged cock and depositing it in a nearby trash bin.

Brian had gotten out of the pool. I heard him walk up to Tom and Karen after he'd dried off and ask, "Karen, have you have had a double pen? I heard your comment about having almost every fantasy answered; I was wondering if you'd tried that one?"

Karen extended her arms forward to him in a gesture to join her and Tom. "Come. I've only done anal a couple of times, but if you're gentle and have some lube you can have my ass."

"

Brian moved in and the pair kissed as Tom looked over her shoulder and continued to pump his cock in and out of her cunt.

Alan slowed in the cunnilingus he'd been giving to me so that he could watch his wife. The trio rearranged, with Tom lying down and Karen mounting him in the cowgirl position.

Across the short distance I could see the inviting nature of her pucker. Brian picked up one of the tubes of flavored sexual lubricant we'd scattered around the house and patio. After he rolled a condom onto his cock he smeared a liberal amount of the lube on Karen's ass, pushing some inside her with his right thumb.

Karen adopted a very peaceful attitude, a slight smile on her face as her eyes closed. Tom made small thrusts into her pussy from below. Brian then knelt on the lounger, and pushed gently and slowly into Karen's ass. After a few initial pumps back and forth, I saw his cock sink even deeper into her rear door. A few pumps after that he bottomed out, amazing since Tom was deep in the adjacent cavity -- his cock mostly in her dripping cunt. I watched Karen take in a huge amount of air and slowly exhale.

I said to Alan, "You should go let Karen suck on you while she's being double fucked. I bet it'll make her night."

He nodded, rose from our lounger, and closed the space to his wife and her two friends as they pumped into her body. He pulled the rubber off his dick. As he neared her, he said, "Suck on this too."

Karen inhaled her husband's cock. She was clearly in sexual heaven. After a few minutes, I heard her say, "Have Ariel bring her pussy to me."

I went to her and lay so my hips were next to Tom's head. I spread my legs; Karen leaned in and started to tongue my pussy, inviting more of my juices to flow. I gave into her ministrations as I leaned against Alan. Alan frequently kissed Karen and me. Brian even leaned forward and ate my pussy too.

Alan had brought me into my climax zone. It didn't take long for Karen to bring me to an orgasm. I crested, but Karen didn't stop. I enjoyed the wash of pleasure though me, and then as she continued I turned and started to suck on her husband. He smiled at me.

Our posture was awkward. Alan said, "Come. Let's go back to our lounger."

Seconds later, I lay back as Alan sank his re-clad cock into my pussy. I moaned. I was so sexually keyed up, almost every move, every advance, and every touch brought me near an orgasm.

Alan frequently glanced at his wife being simultaneous fucked in ass and pussy by Tom and Brian. He had what I call a 'blue veiner' -- a cock swollen so rigidly with blood that the veins on the outside stand out and the glans turns pinky blue or purple. Fucking is so much better with the right equipment. We fucked at a measured pace, Alan trying to synchronize our orgasms to that of his wife and her friends.

I heard the first signal and knew relief would be forthcoming soon: Karen started to make little noises just like Beth and Mar do when they get near cuming. I heard Brian announce, "I'm near;" and Tom echoed the point.

Karen's pussy started to spasm around Tom's cock, her ass clenching even tighter around Brian's rod as she started to cum. Both men blasted cum into her body, the emissions caught by their condoms.

Alan sped up, his hips becoming a blur in front of my body, and then his body arched and I could feel his cock surge as jet after jet filled his Trojan. I came again too.

Everyone rested for a minute, and then I heard Karen call her husband over: "Alan, just pull out. Don't touch that condom." She turned to Tom and Brian and repeated her request, "You guys stay there too."

As Alan reached his wife, Brian pulled out of her ass and she rolled off Tom so she was on her back. She peeled the condom off Alan's penis and spilled the contents of the rubber onto her chest. She rubbed the cum into her body, even up her neck.

Karen said, "Now, you two."

Brian pulled his condom off and handed it to Karen. She spilled the contents into her breasts, this time pulling globules of the liquid up to her mouth. She repeated the act with Tom's rubber.

I had moved to her side too. I knelt on a towel, licked at the pool of combined cum on her chest, and then kissed her, smearing some of the cum on my own breasts in the kiss and driving the sexual mixture from my mouth deep into Karen's mouth. We snowballed the cum back and forth.

Alan said in a voice full of awe, "That is positively the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen." Even Tom and Brian made 'outstanding' comments.

We finally stopped our kiss. Karen smiled at the four of us. She said, "Thank you. You just created an hour in my life I will never forget -- this whole night. If I didn't know I was a sexual creature before, I sure do now. My God, that was wonderful."

I stood and said, "I'm going to take a dip in the pool. Company invited."

Tom, Brian, and I walked down the stairs into the pool and floated away from each other for a moment. Alan lay beside his wife, and we watched as the pair French kissed and cooed at each other.

Tom swam up to me, "You having fun. This was sort of your idea."

I just grinned widely at him, willingly taking credit for a group decision.

After my swim and drying off, I invited Tom and Brian for a round of loving, but they both pleaded they needed some time for recovery. Brian looked sad that he couldn't satisfy the invitation from a horny woman; I went and kissed him, and then promised him a rain check. He looked slightly more satisfied.

I wandered back into the house, got another drink, and then prowled around from room to room to see what great sexual adventures were underway.

Greg and Debbie were in recovery mode on the living room sofa. They'd apparently created another threesome while we had our mini-orgy on the patio. In Bedroom A, Duke and Beth were just climaxing. Beside them Josh and Kate were fucking like rabbits; at the rate they were going their either explode into some sexual atomic bomb or cum in less than a minute. Dave lay beside the pair stroking his wilting cock.

Now, I realized a sad fact about male physiology, namely that men need a recovery time, whereas women -- horny women -- can go round after round after round. Armed with this recall, I found Mar and Aaron in Bedroom B.

I whispered in Mar's ear, "Are you feeling any Sapphic tendencies tonight?" I kissed her and grinned at her.

Mar grinned back and said, "Just say where, and I'll be there." She thought for a moment and said, "What about our toys?"

"Great idea. Stay here I'll be back."

I went down to our Toy Closet, and got the box with many of our public toys in it. We had public toys that we all played with, and then each of us had our own vibrators, fleshlights, and other little toys we played with on our own. I brought the box to Bedroom B.

Mar grinned at me as I brought the box in. Aaron looked interested in the toys and started to examine them.

I said to them, "I'll get some others and be back."

Back in Bedroom A, I suggested to Beth and Kate that they might like to have a Girl's Event next door. I caught Debbie in the living room, and then Linda, Fran, Tara, and Karen out on the patio.

A few minutes later, the Girl's Event started.

Bedroom B was the second largest of the upstairs bedrooms. We'd taken most of the furniture out of the room and put six king-size mattresses on the floor, tied together at their handles so cracks wouldn't form between them, and foam rubber inserts used to fill in the cracks. Things had multiple layers of protective coverings, mattress pads, and sheets, and more sheets, covering everything. We had the world's largest mattress. Add to that the slowly moving colored lights, some dim table lights, and nine nude and horny women, and you had the den of iniquity that we'd created.

Personally, I marveled at the diversity the women on the floor represented. We came in all sizes, shapes, skin colors, and ages. Yet, we shared many common traits: we loved each other unconditionally, and we loved the men that surrounded us sitting around the perimeter of the room. We also believed in open and fun relationships, extending that thinking past traditional sexual boundaries.

Three circles of women formed: Kate, Tara, and I were in one of them. We chose to start on Kate, our youngest member. Tara and I were tender and loving, kissing eyelids, running our tongues in her ears, and searching for erogenous zones that made her writhe.

We sucked on breasts, and then, inevitably, I found myself with my tongue buried in Kate's cunt. She tasted like an exquisite French dinner. Her juices flowed.

Tara produced a single ice cube, and as I watched made love to Kate with it, running the cube from the tip of her toes up to her forehead. She dripped some of the melting water from her fingers into Kate's open mouth, then brought the cube to her cleavage and breasts, exciting her nipples and areola.

I moved aside so Tara could use the cube in Kate's pussy area, and she did it with skill. Kate writhed from side to side, yet every now and then I heard her whisper "More." Tara ran the cube up and down Kate's labia, even pushing her iced fingers into her vagina.

Kate shrieked into an orgasm.

A minute later I received the same treatment, cunnilingus and Tara's skillful use with the remnant of the melting cube. As primed as I was, Tara brought me to a wonderful wash of exotic pleasure as Kate French kissed me. I could taste myself on Kate's tongue.

Kate and I dug in the toy box and each got a vibrator. We started the two cock-like shafts, and started to work Tara over with them, running them over every part of her body interspersed with our own mouths, tongues, and fingers.

Tara had achieved that nirvana where life is one continuous orgasm. We just kept cresting her with almost everything we did. A touch of a vibrating stick to her breasts and she'd come; my tongue on her clit brought her off; Kate's tongue thrust in her vagina brought her off; a vibrator shoved into her ass made her peak; and an additional vibrator sunk deep into her cunt made her peak even higher.

We held the two vibrators in Tara's body as she spasmed over and over again. Finally, she pleaded with us, "OH, GOD, YOU'RE KILLING ME. PLEASE STOP." We'd agreed that 'Stop' was the safe word. Kate and I each pulled our vibrators from Tara's body; I dragged mine across her clit one more time -- and Tara's back arched yet again and she spasmed again into my arms.

Kate and I moved to kiss her.

Tara had tears running down her cheeks. "Oh, God, I love you guys, but I couldn't take it anymore. I've never cum like that before ... over and over. I was in some other galaxy." She hugged us to her nubile body, her lush breasts pushing into ours.

As our trio had made Sapphic love to each other, I'd occasionally watched to see what the other women were doing. Mar, Debbie, and Linda had a dildo they took turns using on each other, along with some vibrating eggs that seemed to get pushed deep into various pussies. Beth, Karen, and Fran seemed similarly engaged.

The men mostly sat around the edge of the room watching the sex show and stroking their cocks. I was pleased to see a few of them rise to 'Action' status. I made note that Duke was one of them; I'd pegged him as someone I'd like to sleep with that night. I made eye contact with him, indicating that I wanted his boner inside me. He smiled and aimed his love stick at me, pretending to fire a large weapon in my direction. We both laughed.

The hour was now late. We invited everyone to grab a blanket and curl up with someone they loved for the night ... or continue fucking their way into dreamland. People wandered off in various directions.

Josh and Tara came to Tom and me, and said they were going back to Tara's for the night. Tara hugged me tightly, our nude bodies enjoying a last hedonist contact for a while. "I can't tell you how this night has changed my life. We'll talk more." She kissed me and Tom and left to collect her clothing. Josh winked at me and said, "I'm sure she wants to join us permanently."

Bill, Debbie, Brian, and Kate also decided to leave and go home. We all hugged and kissed. Kate also whispered in my ear, "I'll be back -- a lot. This is the life style I want ... I don't mean just the sex; I mean the feeling of being loved so much here -- of belonging."

Mark also left, with appropriate hugs and comments about a wonderful and mind-blowing evening. I told him I thought a perfect hostess should give a guest a nice send off; thus, I dropped to my knees and sucked on his cock for a minute, only bringing the well-used and flaccid penis to a slightly tumescent state. I told him he'd recover and that he should bring 'that' back sometime soon. We laughed and he left.

I watched the pairings with interest as Duke stood beside me. He whispered to me: "Can Aaron join us?"

I said, "Oh, yes, definitely."

Tom and Karen migrated to one corner of the big bedroom, asking if we could turn off the disco lights. I did. Alan and Mar went to an adjacent mattress, and cuddled into each other. Peter and Linda headed off to Bedroom A, as did Greg, Walt, and Beth. Dave and Fran headed off to his room. I wondered how much sleep some of the combinations would get.

Duke, Aaron, and I went down the hallway to my room. A half-hour later, I fell into a sweaty pile yet the epitome of ecstatic joy. I slept sandwiched between the two-hunky men.

Several of us -- me included -- had worn themselves out sexually. I had a sore pussy and ass come Sunday morning. I begged off further penetration with anyone, much to my regret. It took me a couple days to return to 'Ready' status. Mar suffered the same fate.

My mouth worked just fine. I woke up Duke and Aaron with blowjobs that curled their toes, gave me a morning dose of protein, and left me satisfied that I could please my lovers.

I slipped on Duke's shirt and left the satisfied men, heading down to the kitchen. Beth was up too, wearing a robe that kept coming undone and displaying her nude body. I asked if her sleeping partners were awake.

Beth grinned at me and lapped her lips. "I hope so; I started their day with wakeup blowjobs."

I laughed and shared that I'd done the same thing.

Dave and Fran appeared. The four of us did our morning ritual of hugs and kisses, and then started to prepare pancakes and French toast for everyone.

One by one, our various partners from the night before wandered into the kitchen. We set up a buffet and people helped themselves to our various cooking endeavors. No one went to eat outside; the cool night had changed to a cool morning with broken clouds and a cutting breeze. Everyone stayed inside.

One point Beth and I noted as we cooked was that the kitchen was now too small for a family our size. We needed a second dishwasher, a larger sink, a second range, a second oven, and a huge refrigerator.

After breakfast and getting dressed in warmer clothes everyone pitched in to restore the house to what passed for normal. Bedding was stripped and washes started. Mattresses in the common rooms were returned to proper quarters, or put back into storage. A crew in the kitchen worked on washing, drying, and putting away last night's plates and utensils, as well as the breakfast settings. With so many hands working it all went fast.

Alan and Karen came and kissed us all goodbye, making us all promise to have them back again soon. Both talked about wanting to be family members, pledging their love for all of us, as well as support for any family activities.

We joked with Walt about needing to clean the pussy juice and cum off his motorcycle seat. I think we actually embarrassed him, but he was a good sport about it. I heard words of love from him too, and he rode off into the late morning.

Duke and Aaron were the next to leave; they'd driven out from the core city in a rental car. Duke fawned all over me, trying to lure me down to Texas for a weekend, or getting me to commit to going on a longer weekend with him someplace -- anyplace! I was indefinite, so he turned and invited all of us. We laughed.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,975 Followers