Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Jazz got a sexy look on her face and said, "Yes. I just hope things are still going on when Tony and I get off duty." She looked around the patio and said, "And when do things start, I mean besides the nudies in the pool?"

Her matter of fact approach to things assured me that Kate had not only brought her up to speed, but also made a wise decision in who to bring into our midst. I responded, "Any second now the serious 'stuff' will start. Keep your eyes open." We both laughed at my emphasis of words.

Jazz laughed and headed off to the kitchen for the next tray.

I turned back to Duke and the others. He said, "Now THAT's a nice package. She here just for tonight?"

I explained about trying Tony and Jazz out tonight to see how they worked with everyone, and if they could tolerate the sexual antics of the family. I realized I'd get to evaluate things a little sooner than not when I saw Fran reclining in one of the loungers with Chet between her legs administering a tongue lashing to her pussy.

Dave rolled up to us and said, "And they're off and running." He then rolled on into the house with Pam following close behind trying to keep up. She had a gleam in her eye, and, for that matter, so did Dave.

Annie came up to us on their heels. She rolled her eyes after Pam and whispered in my ear, "Pam gave Dave four high dose Viagra tablets about a half hour ago. He should be good for the whole night. You might want to drop by his room later to relieve one of us." She grinned mischievously at me, and then sauntered after Arrow who seemed to be wandering around alone at the moment.

Duke, Mark and Kat had been watching Fran and Chet. I hadn't realized Fran was such an exhibitionist. Her moans and little shrieks of pleasure floated across the pool to the patio where we stood watching their sex show.

Duke said, "That give you any ideas?" He leered at me to tell me he was ready to go. He added, "I could make you feel really good with some tongue lovin'."

Mark and Kat blushed. Just to tease I said, "All right, but only if Kat gets the same treatment next to me from Mark ... or someone else of her choice." Kat nodded in enthusiastic agreement with my idea.

Duke led us into the house and up to one of the bedrooms. Along the way we picked up some of the paper grocery bags to leave our clothing in.

Duke picked Bedroom C since it was the closest to the top of the stairs. He led us into the room. A splash light of blue illuminated one wall and reflected up onto the ceiling. It gave the room a cool and clean look. Also floating into the room was a smoky haze that picked up some of the light.

The HD television was playing a porn video. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was Mar, Greg, Josh, and Tara swapping around as they fucked and sucked anything within reach. I wondered if I'd see myself.

Duke stopped in his tracks and stared at the TV. Finally, he said, "That's Mar and Tara and some of the guys! Wow! Our own personal porn film. That's hot."

I pulled off my gauzy top as Kat removed hers. I whispered to her, "You ever kiss a girl?"

She said, "Sure, lots of time. I hope that's an offer."

It was, and right after her hot pants hit the floor she flowed into my arms. The guys were still undressing -- too many layers.

Kat and I kissed and quickly got into some tongue action. We rubbed our full breasts together, both knowing as we did that we were driving the guys crazy.

Duke suddenly said, "Hey, there you are Ariel -- on the TV."

Kat and I looked from our embrace nearby. Sure enough, there I was with Alan and Arrow a few days earlier as we had our little MMF and Peter videoed us. Of course Peter joined in too, as my friends would shortly see when the camera either got left on the tripod or one of the other two guys played photographer.

Kat said, "That's really hot -- you being fucked by two guys. Did you do that just for tonight?"

"No, I was going to fuck them anyway -- really it was making love, and then I thought about what would make for good entertainment tonight, and so I got Peter to film us. He gets in the picture real soon too."

Kat and I were fingering each other's slits as the video played. The guys were standing there slowly beating off to the combination of Kat and I, and my starring role in the porn film on the television.

As the scene continued, Kat and I lay down. We were more focused on each other than on the television. Soon my focus changed to Duke as I felt him pull my legs apart and then blow gently on my moist pussy. His tongue followed the breeze of cool air, lapping my entire slit from end to end -- the roughness of his tongue exciting my labia and my clitoris as he passed through the area. I moaned.

Next to me, Kat whimpered as well as Mark went down on her. I reached down and stroked Mark's hair as he tongue-fucked the gorgeous woman I'd just met an hour earlier.

Kat reached over to me, and pushed Duke lower in my slit so that she could stimulate my clitoris. He seemed content to allow her the Sapphic act, and I did too for that matter. I turned to Kat, and the two of us brought our tongues into play with each other -- licking tongues as we got eaten out by the men.

Kat jerked a few times and said, "Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum." Her back arched off the bed and I could tell a long slow orgasm ran through her body. At the end of the spasm, she turned to me and said, "Kiss me."

I kissed her, giving her my most passionate 'best.' She seemed to like that, and so did Duke who was back on my clit now that Kat was occupied elsewhere. I could feel my own sex explosion warming my body from the inside -- and then, it hit. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I pushed my entire body into Duke's mouth -- or it felt like I did. He backed off, and let me bask in the pleasure he'd just brought me. Kat returned the favor of the passionate kiss.

"Oh, wow," I said, "That was spectacular. I've waiting all day for something like that."

Duke said with a touch of sarcasm, "All day?"

I said, "Yea, normally on Saturdays I have sex four or five times before dinner, but because of the party I saved it."

Before Duke could respond, Kat said, "You're my new role model. You've got to tell me more about this family thing you live in. Mark's told me a little."

Mark said, "Not now. Let's switch. I want to sample Ariel's pretty snatch before we return to the party." He looked at Kat to be sure she was all right with his pronouncement. Duke was already moving into position.

A minute or two into being eaten, Kat rolled into me as Mark's tongue hit my already sensitive clit again and again. We French kissed. She jerked which let me know that Duke was still on the job. Between kisses she said, "I'm not going to last as long -- I'm still on an orgasmic high from the last one."

"Me too." I could already feel the warmth spreading back through me. I clutched Kat's naked body to mine as the climax hit -- transporting me back to infinity at the speed of light. The blue light in the room shattered into a million little photons, each one distinguishable and touching my body in a sensuous way. Kat came too. Our mouths ground together in passion.

Duke and Mark looked pleased with themselves. Their hard-ons stood at right angles to their bodies.

I asked, "Do you want to fuck us or a blow job? What can we do to reward you for such wonderful services?" I knee-walked up to Mark, rubbed my breasts against his chest, and kissed him passionately. I could taste myself, and I could taste Kat.

Kat had rewarded Duke in a similar manner.

Duke said, "Right now, nothing, but put us on your dance card for later."

I noted the bedside clock was nearing eight o'clock. I said, "You'll both get to fuck us anyway if you come to the 'All Fuck.' The more the merrier!"

Kat said in a tone that showed she was awed by the events so far, "What's an 'All Fuck'?"

The three of us uttered words like awesome, mind-blowing, marvelous, something to remember for the rest of time. I then explained, "We did it last year. It's so everyone at the party can fuck everyone else -- it's a numbers game. The women all lie next to each other, and the guys have sixty seconds to fuck you before they move to the next. Last orgy we had I fucked fourteen guys in almost as many minutes. There are seventeen here tonight -- plus Tony who I hope will join in, or at least do me later."

"When is it?"

"Marcella said around nine o'clock. We're going to do it in the living room and sunroom combined so Dave can join in."

"I can't wait," Kat said enthusiastically. Mark looked pleased with her response. "Shall we go back downstairs, or see what else is going on?"

We got up and I insisted that no one redress. In the spirit of a good orgy everyone should remain nude for as long as possible -- something about availability comes to play.

Each of the other bedrooms was in use as we went by the open doors. I knew we'd had some onlookers from time to time as we got eaten. Mostly we saw the women getting pleasured in some way, the men apparently and wisely holding out for the 'All Fuck' and then whatever they found to do afterwards.

Downstairs, even with the stereo going, things seemed quieter. We went through to the patio, and found Tony standing behind the bar waiting for customers. I noted he had a huge lump in his pants. He was gazing across the pool where Walt and Aaron were slowly fucking Jane and Val, respectively. I noted that they switched partners every few minutes. A few feet away in another chair Josh was getting a blowjob from Lynn. Kate, Bill, Arrow, and Peter floated around aimlessly in the pool, their nude bodies lit from below by the pool lights.

"See something you'd like to be doing, do ya?" I asked in a teasing voice to Tony.

"Oh yes. Marcella and Kate said Jazz and I could go 'off duty' at ten o'clock, but we should keep an eye out after that for anything that really needed doing, particularly clean up."

I told him salaciously, "Tony, I think you a Jazz should be part of the 'All Fuck' if you want to be?"

Behind me Jazz came up and said, "That sounds like fun, what's an 'All Fuck'?"

I explained to her the concept. Her eyes lit up with sexual excitement just the way Kat's had moments earlier.

She said, "Can we actually participate. I mean that would be so cool."

I nodded.

A very naked Marcella came up behind me and kissed my back, her large hooters had erect nipples and I could feel them slide along my skin. She stuck her head around me and said to Jazz, "I agree with Ariel. You two should participate, but only if you want to. No pressure."

Tony and Jazz both looked at each other and said with huge grins, "We want to" in unison.

Tony served me up my wine cooler, and got other drinks for Duke, Mark, Mar, and Kat. About that time, Pam came out the patio door. She had that freshly fucked look about her.

I laughed at Pam and said, "Did you unleash a monster?"

"One tablet would have done the trick I think. He's in there buried to the hilt in Ann, and he's looking forward to the All Fuck. He has been saving up, but I don't think the body works that way. He said he's got a six month supply of fucking inside him and he's going to spend it all tonight."

Kat asked who Dave was and why the comments. I explained about his horrendous accident with Fran and Tara back in January, the loss of his leg, the physical therapy, and the slow recovery period -- particularly his mental attitude about life. I speculated about his getting a prosthesis. I also explained how Annie and Pam had joined us, after the long hospital stays in Vermont by Fran and Dave, and Annie's nursing the pair back to health.

Kat said, "We should talk more, and I want to meet Dave. The company I work for ... well, we make prostheses. We ... I don't know, maybe this isn't the time to bring this up, but we could really help him out."

I grabbed Kat with apologetic eyes at Duke and Mark, and led her back into the house holding her hand. As we walked I said, "Dave is some one I really love. If you can do something to help him, anything, please do. What do you do for your company?"

Kat laughed and said, "I head up R&D. The company is called Bionetics. We're on the outer loop."

"You are a dream come true for us. We've all been worried about getting Dave motivated and then outfitted in something. Oh, Kat, thank you so." I stopped in the middle of the hallway and pulled her nude body to mine and kissed her again, this time with real love for my new friend.

As we neared the sunroom I could hear the orgasmic screams of Annie as she came. Dave let out a masculine sound as well, just shy of a roar. The door was open. Kat and I stood and watched as Dave clearly emptied his semen into Annie's receptive pussy. As the two pulled apart, I noted that Dave had complied with the condom rule for the night but was still rigid and ready to go.

Annie saw us come in. "Oh, good," She said, "The next shift. This man is inexhaustible! He about did in Pam, and I thought he'd be a little weaker. No such luck."

Kat and I laughed, and went and sat on the edge of Dave's bed. Dave had a rather smug look on his face. For once, he seemed to ignore the naked stump of his leg, now well healed and just a mostly smooth rounded surface of skin just above where his knee would have been. Kat looked at the stump with a practiced eye.

"Dave this is Kat. Kat this is Dave. Dave, you know what serendipity is? Well, Kat is your serendipity for the night -- or maybe the week or month or year. I'll leave you two to talk. Annie come and tell me how you discovered you were a screamer."

Annie blushed and followed me out of the room. Behind me I could hear Kat start to explain who she was when she wasn't one of the pussies at an orgy.

We cut through the living room where Bill was getting 'fluffed' up by Karen. Beside him, Tom watched, his full cock buried deep in Tara's cunt. Neither of them was moving, so I assumed they were just enjoying the pleasure of being sexually joined together.

Duke and Aaron had disappeared by the time Annie and I got to the patio. Tony shrugged and pointed to the upstairs bedrooms. I guess someone had captured them and took them away for some sexual interlude.

Steve and Don were standing alone, their spouses apparently also off somewhere. I hugged Steve, the first opportunity I'd had since his arrival with his wife Angie. "Are you all alone? You look like you need female company." I introduced Annie and explained how I knew Steve and how Don fit in the picture.

Both men said they wanted to save themselves for the All Fuck, now less than a half hour away if Mar kept to her schedule. I noted that she'd disappeared too, and presumed that she'd captured one or both of my previous pleasure partners.

I said, "Cunnilingus? You guys up for anything like that?"

Both men smiled and we headed back into the house, Annie and I leading the way. In Bedroom A, we found Greg and Beth coupled together: she in his lap and his cock buried up into her pussy. They were just joined and not working towards any orgasm. Greg gestured us into the room, there being a surfeit of bed space in the room.

Annie and I lay down next to each other, and the two men were promptly upon us, their tongues lashing out excitedly at the prospect of sampling new pussy. I had Don -- Alan and Karen's friend and lover (along with his wife Sara), and Steve was on Annie. I like switches.

Twenty minutes later, Annie and I lay in puddles holding the erect cocks of the two men, neither of whom had cum. Beside us Tara and Greg remained coupled and cooing love words into each other's faces; I heard Greg reciting love poems to her.

Mar stuck her pretty little body in the room. She said, "All Fuck time. Downstairs." She disappeared down the hall, and I heard her making the same announcement at each of the other bedrooms.

The six of us extricated ourselves from each other and went downstairs. The divider between the living room and adjacent sunroom had been folded up, furniture pushed to the side, and even the dining room on the other side of the living room had been commandeered for floor space. From somewhere, I know not where, gymnasium mats stretched from wall to wall in every room.

Mar shimmied into the room and took a commanding position; everybody looked at her. She said in a giggly tone, her tits shaking with joy as she tried to keep everyone's attention: "This is the All Fuck. Everyone is here, even Tony and Jazz -- Welcome!" There was light applause and a pleased murmur in the group.

She went on, "Ladies on your backs. The position is missionary, and the clock is for sixty seconds each -- only a few strokes, and that includes changing partners. We have a recording of music with a loud gong in it every sixty seconds, so gentlemen, when you hear the gong move to your right." Alan held up his left hand; Mar said, "Your other right!" and gave him a wiseass expression.

"Gentlemen, if you cum, please drop out of the circle unless you have stamina we all have dreamed about. If you recover you may reenter the pattern, but you're out of the competition. You may watch all you want." A chorus of female chuckles rippled around the rooms. "And ladies, if and when you cum, just enjoy it." More chuckles.

"Now we've done something this time that may interest you. There are nineteen women and eighteen men; so one pussy will be in waiting once in a while. In any case, don't stop when you've completed the circle -- start around again. Got that gentlemen? Keep going. In fact, keep going until you cum. We actually have a prize for the guy that can hold off the longest and resist all the female pulchritude in the room. Ladies, you can assist us, especially as round two starts, by using all of your sexual wiles and tricks to make the men cum -- making yourself cum in the process if you can. There's lots of lubricant around in case anyone dries out -- just shout and you'll have some in an instant."

She paused for questions. There were none, only excited whispers. The guys were stroking and fluffing themselves up to the task at hand.

Mar said, "All right positions please." The women all lay down next to each other as best we could given the room arrangements. "Gentlemen pick your first partner and please wait for the first gong"

The music started, a heavy rock piece with a strong backbeat. All the men scurried into position opposite one of the women. I noted Brian helping Dave down onto the mat; he could actually balance on the one leg while kneeling.

The music paused for a second and a solid gong sound was heard. Around the circle, the guys all moved into position, sinking their clad cocks into their initial partner. There were a few moans and a lot of giggles around the room.

I was between Pam, one of our newest members, and Angie -- Steve's wife. Steve had politically started with his wife; Walt was on me; and Chet was on Pam. The fucking started in earnest, with expressions of pleasure everywhere in the room. After a minute and the next gong, the men shuffled sideways and Walt sank his eager cock into me.

As we fucked, Steve said to me while atop Jane on the other side of Angie, "I've dreamed about fucking you again ever since that gangbang weekend we did a year ago. Thanks to you I met Angie -- a woman open to this kind of fun, and I married her." He blew his wife a kiss. Angie laughed and looked at me; she said, "Thank you Ariel. I've heard all about that weekend over and over again. At first I was jealous I wasn't there, but then I realized how happy it had made Steve and my whole attitude changed." I reached over and squeezed Angie's hand. Jane was clearly concentrating on an approaching orgasm.

The gong sounded. Walt, who had started with me and moved to Angie, moved on to Jane who welcomed him with open arms. Chet, who had been pounding into Pam sank his long shaft into me. Steve moved over to Sara, and as they fucked I heard him introducing himself to her, and vice versa. I thought, 'what a nice way to meet -- cock in pussy!'

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers