Dreams Come True

Story Info
He plays with her while she dreams of him.
958 words
4.31
20.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started as a typical night. I sat on the couch, laptop on. She was on the love seat, watching some of the reruns that play on Sunday nights. Having just had some pancakes, we were both fairly satisfied. She decided to go in the room, as usual, to read her books. I, of course, was not finished playing one of a dozen random games.

A couple hours go past, and I realize it is one o'clock in the morning. I shut down the computer, turn off the television, and go into the bedroom. Kicking off my clothes, I debate whether to turn on the TV or not. Nah too tired and I don't want to wake her up. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I crawl under the covers and give her a quick hug. Doing so I notice she is naked, which is strange for her. She usually has at least a night shirt on. It must have been a good book she was reading. I turn over, snuggle down and close my eyes.

***

Fifteen min later, I am staring at the wall, thinking that getting to sleep won't be that easy. Tired of my insomnia, my mind drifts to the world of the fantasy book I am currently reading. Dragons, witches, adventures, breasts. Wait, what? I do have a dirty mind if as I try to sleep, all I think about is sex? Or am I just a man? And as a man, I am thinking of what I would do to my girl. I remembered that a few months ago, I got bored and just suck my finger in her pussy as she slept. She told me the next day that she had dreamt of having sex, and it felt great.

I than sat up with an amazing idea. If one finger sitting there made her dream of great sex, what would sex make her dream of? I turn over and find her bare leg under the blanket. Slowly I inch my hand up, tentatively feeling her lips. I feel a little hear radiating out of her little slit, telling me her book must have been good. She was already on her back, which game me a perfect access. Gently as not to wake her, I slide on finger into her cunt. As it sits there, I feel her juices starting to flow. I start to wiggle my finger, listening for any sounds of her waking up. Nothing yet. Easily, I move my finger up and down, and in and out. I want to stick another finger in, but I want her to get used to just a little at a time.

After a bit, I gently bring my face down, and start to lick her clit. I feel she has gotten so wet that I bring my finger up to lick it real quick before I put it back with a fellow finger joining in. rocking them back and forth, I rub as much of her insides as I can reach. With out her normal reactions, I am not sure if I am hitting what I am aiming for. She squirms a little, so I slow it down. When she settles I start to bring the tempo up a little.

All of a sudden, her feet pick up her body and settles her down on her side, all this with my fingers still in her. I am not sure if she just had an orgasm or not, but I think I felt a little tightening around my fingers. Smiling, I keep it up, occasionally tonguing her clit. She shifts back onto her back, than onto her other side, and I feel how wet she has gotten.

I can no longer resist the urges building up lower and lower in my body. At a slightly awkward position, I try to penetrate her. I finally find the perfect angle, and sigh as my throbbing cock slides easily into her saturated pussy. She gasps, and I know she is feeling it too. Pumping in and out, I feel exactly how tight her pussy is when she lies on her side. The thrill, the wait, and the feeling are all just too much and I cum all over her side. Softly wiping up after myself, I think that, although unusual, it was good I came quickly. I didn't want to wake her from her slumber, as I still had some plans.

I quietly reach into the end table by her side and rummage around. She has so many toys, that it is hard to find the one I am looking for. Using the light from her cell phone, I do manage to locate the perfect one. Four inches in length, and just right for the job I will soon give it. I stick it all the way into her pussy, making sure the lips cover it so all of it was in. This was, so when she wakes up in a few hours, she would know that it wasn't just a dream.

Even now as I write this in the soft glow of a candle, she lies next to me, restless, moaning softly as I am sure her dreams are turning into wild fantasies. I take frequent breaks to lean over and whisper in her ear to drive her dreams where I want them to go. I reach down to feel how the dildo is staying, and feel that she has gotten so wet, the sheets under her are soaking up the excess dripping out. I am thinking of pulling out her plug and letting my cock taste her one last time before sleep. I can not wait to hear how she feels tomorrow.