Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kain found a funny video show, and settled in to watch. He heard the bathroom door open, and glanced up at her, patting the bed beside him. His eyes were back on the TV, and a laugh was quivering on his lips when it registered, what he'd seen.

His mind's eye saw Nadine as usual; pajama pants and a tank top. His real eye had seen something else entirely, and he turned to look at her again.

Sheer pink material cascaded from her cleavage to right above her knee. Leopard print trimmed the spaghettis straps, neckline, and hemline. Kain swallowed hard, and waited for his heart to beat out of his chest.

Nadine headed towards him, and climbed in beside him like nothing was different. She started laughing at a video, and looked up at him to see if he had seen in. Kain's eyes were permanently fastened on her body.

"What... is that?"

"My nightgown. Don't you like it?" Nadine smiled innocently at him.

"I, uh, yeah. It's nice." Kain cleared his throat.

"It's kind of breezy though, so you may have to warm me up." Nadine shifted her legs and raised her arms above her head, stretching.

Kain's eyes trailed the length of her legs to her pink painted toenails. Then back up, over the curve of her hip, her torso, and stopped at her breasts. As she stretched, she let out another one of those hums, and Kain thought he'd die right then.

Even as she was done with her stretch, Kain was stripping off his shirt and taking off his pants. Nadine started laughing.

"That's the fastest I've ever seen you move."

"You ain't seen nothing' yet." Kain slid up beside her.

"That I don't doubt." Nadine smiled and lifted one hand, cupping his face. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Kain leaned down and kissed her. His hand began to explore, fingertips drifting over her skin, tickling her with the fabric of her nightie. His tongue swooped into her mouth, and hers rose to meet it. Kain's hand moved down, stroking her thighs, pushing the material up out of his way. Nadine whimpered, her legs parting slightly. It was all the invitation he needed.

Kain took his mouth from hers, then trailed kisses along her shoulder and collar bone. He nibbled at her nipples on his way past; he traced her belly button with his tongue. Nadine wriggled beneath him, then it occurred to her what he was doing.

"Kain, I'm not sure about.."

"Shh."

"But I don't know.."

"Shh, baby, you're fine." Kain slipped between her legs.

"I've never.... Oh. Oh my."

Kain pushed her legs apart and kissed her inner thighs. He traced his tongue along the line where her legs connected to her body, and finally moved to the center, breathing deeply of her scent. The tip of his tongue traced the seam of her lips, and quickly pushed through, flicking over her clit. Nadine cried out softly, surprised at the sensation. Kain dropped kisses down either side, then ran his tongue again up the center, from bottom to top.

Nadine clutched at the pillows, giving soft sighs and hums of pleasure, encouraging Kain to do what he would. With one hand he stroked the back of her leg, while the other moved to her pussy, spreading her gently. His tongue searched her inner folds, found her clit again, circled it. Pressed against it, laved it. With one finger he gently pressed against her entrance, and he heard her cry out. He slipped his finger in just a little, and made a come hither motion as he sealed his lips around her clit and sucked gently, flicking his tongue back and forth across it.

Kain felt her muscles contract and release, felt her wetness against his hand. He let up on the suction and grazed his teeth over her clit, and she squirmed, letting out a surprised 'Oh'.

Nadine felt like she was drifting somewhere above the clouds. She tried to hold still, but her hips were moving on their own accord. Never before had she enjoyed oral sex.. Don wasn't much into it, and her one other lover had been right after high school and he wasn't good at it at all. But Kain... god, Kain knew exactly what rhythm, the exact amount of pressure, knew exactly what she needed. She felt her orgasm building, going from a slow burn to an all consuming need. Nadine felt that pressure deep inside, the swelling of her tissues, the need to feel Kain inside of her.

"Kain.. I need you.. Please.. Stop teasing. I need to feel you.."

Kain gave her clit one last suck that had her hips bucking off the bed. He crawled up her frame, settling his hips between her legs. She could feel his cock pressing against her, and she moaned again.

"Are you feeling better, my love?"

"I will in a minute."

"And then what?" Kain flicked his thumb across her nipple.

"And then I can finally feel you inside of me."

"Oh. That's what's next, isn't it." Kain smiled and kissed her gently. He 'stood' up on his knees and stripped his boxers off.

Nadine's eyes widened. He was bigger than she thought. No matter.

"Are you ready?" Kain again settled himself between her thighs.

"I've never been more ready in my life."

Kain smiled and reached between them, grasping his cock and fitting it against her entrance. Nadine whimpered, lifting her hips, wanting more than just the head sitting against her.

Kain pushed forward slightly, and Nadine let out her breath.

"Oh.. God." She felt her walls stretching to fit him.

A few inches in, Kain groaned. "You're going to kill me before we even get started."

"It's been a while. I'm a born again virgin." She smiled and tilted her hips, laughing when Kain's eyes popped open wide.

He gave a quick thrust, burying himself to the hilt, and it was his turn to laugh when Nadine's eyes widened as she felt him hit bottom.

"Give me a second, or I'm going to disgrace myself." Kain struggled to take control of his body back.

"Kain.."

"Yeah." His focus was completely on thinking non-sexual thoughts, so he didn't take her like an animal and come in two minutes flat.

"Kain.."

"Yes, dear?"

"Don't be a gentleman. Fuck me."

Time froze. Kain swore her words echoed in his ears. He opened his eyes and looked at her face, and she licked her lips, even as she rocked her hips up against him. Time un-froze.

Kain pulled back and started thrusting in a hard, wild rhythm. Nadine clung to his shoulders and back, her hands constantly shifting, nails occasionally biting into his skin. Kain heard her whimpers, felt her muscles quivering around him, but he couldn't slow down. He was claiming her, wildly fucking her, and he couldn't stop.

Nadine tilted her hips up, and each down stroke he hit bottom. Each time she almost yelped, but couldn't stop. She needed him deep inside of her, needed him fucking her. Kain braced his weight on one hand, and moved the other so that his thumb was against her clit. Each thrust drove his hand into her, and within a few seconds her pussy was clutching his cock, and he leaned down and caught her scream in his mouth.

Kain's tongue dueled with hers as she bucked against his hand, trying to dislodge his thumb. The stimulation was too much. But before that could happen, she was coming again. When he felt her pussy clench and release again, he removed his hand, shifted it to her hip and held her steady while he rode out her orgasm to his own. Kain groaned as his cock lurched inside of her, spilling himself into her tight passage.

Movement ceased, and Nadine tipped her hips up one more time, feeling him as deeply as she could. She tightened her muscles and he jumped. Kain went from bracing his weight on his hands to using his forearms, then just laid down on top of her. Together they lay, panting, hearts beating like trapped birds wings against each others chests. Nadine wrapped her legs around his waist, and Kain kissed her neck.

Several minutes passed, their breathing evened out, and Kain sighed. Nadine wrapped her arms around his shoulders and squeezed him. Kain chuckled. She tightened her muscles around his cock, and he groaned.

"I was just giving you a hug." Nadine laughed.

"Yeah I felt that."

Nadine felt a twinge of loss as his cock softened enough that when he moved he slipped free. Kain rolled to his side as Nadine unwound her legs from his hips.

"I could die a happy man." Kain pulled her against him.

"I'm not done with you yet." Nadine grinned as she curled up against him.

Nadine was dreaming. Kain was curled behind her, and he had lifted one of her legs and slipped his cock inside of her. She felt his lips on her neck and shoulder, his hand cupping her breast. Never before had a dream been this real. She could actually feel him sliding in and out of her. She was almost thirty years old and was having a wet dream.

Then it occurred to her that she could know she was dreaming... that was weird. She must not be as asleep as she thought. Suddenly, a quick pain came from her nipple.

"You're not dreaming Sleeping Beauty."

Nadine's eyes flew open. In the light from the television, she saw Kain's hand on her breast, her leg propped up over his, and when she looked farther, she could see his cock disappear inside of her.

She shut her eyes and let the feelings wash over her. It was slow, steady lovemaking this time. Almost gently she came to the point that she needed to come, but the stimulation wasn't quite enough. Not sure how he would react, but sure he wouldn't mind, Nadine reached down and gave her clit a stroke. She walked her fingers down, resting them beside her opening, stroking his cock with her fingertips as he slipped out of her.

"Oh God, Nadine.." Kain's hand tightened on her breast.

She moved her hand slightly, cupping his balls as he thrust, rolling them in her hand. Kain had started moving faster, so Nadine wriggled around and got her other hand between her legs, rubbing her clit with one as she manipulated his sack with the other.

"You're just begging for it, aren't you?" Kain moved his hand down to her hip, holding her steady as he pumped in and out of her.

She didn't answer, only rubbed her clit faster. She was right on the edge, working her hips back against him, feeling his breath against her back. Nadine finally felt it, and her pussy clamped around his as he came, and her hand on his balls pressed them up and she spasmed. Kain grunted and he gave a few last jerky thrusts, emptying himself inside of her once more.

Nadine's hands fell away, and she settled into a more comfortable position. Kain snuggled closer, and she fell asleep before he got completely adjusted.

~*~

November passed quickly for the couple. Boxes were stored out of sight, and Nadine packed up some of her own things for that day when they moved into a house of their own. They spent Thanksgiving at their families houses, dividing their time equally. Compared to Kain's family, the quietness of Nadine's was almost deafening. Once they got home, they took down the turkey decorations and then made love, falling asleep almost instantly.

December came, and Nadine was itching to put up the Christmas decorations. But if they were going to be moving, she didn't want to take it all down and pack it up again. So far their searching had proved to be a disappointment. On the third, that all changed.

Kain swept through the front door in a swirl of artic air and flakes of snow. Nadine had gotten home from work and was cooking their dinner.

"I found it!"

"Pardon me?" Nadine poked her head around the doorway to the kitchen.

"I found it. It's our home, Nadine. It's perfect. There's one slight problem though." Kain removed his leather coat and hung it in the closet as he spoke.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's seven minutes closer to my family." Kain grimaced.

"Kain! Don't be ridiculous! Seven minutes is not that bad." Nadine laughed and moved again to the stove to stir the spaghetti sauce.

"It does need a little work, but nothing that is unreasonable. I called the agent after I passed it. It just got listed this morning, which explains why I never noticed it before." Kain stepped over to the electric skillet and gave the hamburger a few swipes with the spatula.

"What needs done to it?"

"From what she has told me, it basically needs cleaned and painted. Part of the roof leaks over the bathroom, so the ceiling needs replaced in there, but my family can do that. It will just cost us the materials. We're meeting her tonight at seven."

"Kain... you're very serious about this house aren't you?"

"Absolutely. I want us moved in and the tree up by Sunday night." Kain laughed and leaned over to kiss Nadine's temple.

"Wow. I hope the inside is pretty." Nadine drained the noodles, then poured them into the sauce.

"I'm sure it will be. The outside is so cute.. I want to put up a picket fence." Kain laughed and added the meat to pan.

They ate in relative silence, each in their own dreams of what they could do to their new home together. They left the dishes to be done when they got home, and headed towards the house.

Kain pulled into the driveway, and Nadine gasped. It was dark, but the headlights showed the wrap-around porch, the flower beds, and the garage. There was a porch swing, and huge bay windows on either side of the door.

"Oh, it's beautiful." Nadine hopped out of the car and headed up the sidewalk. "You're right, it does need a picket fence."

Kain laughed and they walked up the steps together. Nadine tested the chains and then sat on the swing, using the toe of her shoe to push herself back and forth.

"Kain, I love it. I love it, and I'm not even inside yet."

"Me too. I can't wait."

On cue, the realtor pulled up beside their vehicle.

"You must be Kain and Nadine. I'm Monica Hall. Let's get inside, shall we?"

Monica was a perky brunette in her forties, and her heels struck a no-nonsense staccato on the wooden boards of the porch. She unlocked the door, threw it wide and flipped on the lights.

Neither Kain nor Nadine noticed she stepped through the threshold and to the side and began rattling off details. The front door opened into a great room with a fireplace and a circular staircase. To the left was a dining room and the kitchen, as well as a small bathroom. To the right was the 'parlor' and a another living room. Upstairs to the left there were two bedrooms and one bathroom, to the right there was a linen closet and the master bedroom and the master bath. A walk in closet graced the bedroom, as well as another fireplace. There was a small door that looked like it would lead to an attic, but really it was a small staircase that lead back down to the kitchen.

The couple was speechless. It was gorgeous, and the realtor was right, it didn't need much work. Kain glanced at Nadine, saw the look of wonder on her face, and turned to Monica.

"We'll take it."

The following morning Nadine woke up before her alarm and stretched lazily. She turned gently, facing Kain. He was laying on his back, his legs sprawled, one arm above his head and the other flung out to the side. She muffled a laugh into her pillow. They were going to need a bigger bed. The man was huge! His hair was sleep rumpled and in need of a cut. His bangs had flipped and were laying across his forehead. He looked like one of the Beatles.

Nadine let out a happy sigh. The best thing she had ever done in her life was let him come see her that day. He was almost too good to be true. The only thing they had 'argued' about was the toothpaste. She hated cinnamon but it was his favorite. If that was his one flaw, she would willingly scrub her teeth with fresh cinnamon sticks if it kept him around.

A glance at the clock revealed she had an extra half hour, forty-five minutes if she didn't blow dry her hair. A wicked grin curved her lips, and Nadine inched closer to her prey. She leaned in and gave one of Kain's nipples a quick lap with her tongue. He didn't flinch. Nadine pursed her lips and blew on it gently. Instantly, it puckered. She again smothered a giggle. Walking her fingers along the top of the sheet that rested just below his navel, she ran her fingertips across his happy trail and delved under the sheet, tickling his hipbones.

At that, he stirred, turning his head away from her and letting his arm drop to his side. Nadine smirked and let the tip of her forefinger trace a circle around the tip of his cock. He moaned, and curled his body further away from her. His brow furrowed and he mumbled something, turning onto his side. She grazed her nails lightly across his shoulders, then on down his back. Kain curled into himself more fully, exposing his back to her, and she almost wondered if he was awake enough to be messing with her also. She propped her head up on one hand and saw his eyes were still shut, and his brow was still furrowed.

Again using her nails, she tickled down his side to his hip, then back up. Goosebumps broke out across his back, and he moved again. The poor guy wasn't getting good rest at this point. She decided to put him out of his misery. Nadine eased herself against his back, and ran her hand down his side, then over his ass. She gave each cheek a quick, light squeeze, then moved her hand between his legs, trailing her fingertips across his sack.

That got his attention. Kain jerked, his shoulder hitting her chin and making her teeth snap together.

"Baby, are you okay? My god, you'll probably have a bruise and people are going to think I'm beating you!" Kain sat up quickly, turning to face her.

"No, I'm fine. I guess that's my punishment for messing with you these past several minutes." Nadine laughed, rubbing her jaw.

"Are you sure? I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I'm sure. You aren't easy to seduce out of your sleep ya know."

"Oh, is that what you were doing?"

"I was trying. You weren't cooperating." She smiled and pressed a kiss to his upper arm.

"Sorry. You know it takes me a pot of coffee before I'm coherent."

"Yeah yeah. Well, you go make it. I'm going to snooze." Nadine smiled and rolled onto her stomach, shutting her eyes.

"You're a mean woman." Kain shook his head in mock dismay.

Once the coffee had brewed and he poured them both cups, Nadine had really fallen back to sleep. Kain set the coffee down quietly on the nightstand, and crawled gently into bed. He knew she only had ten more minutes or so before she was going to be running late, but he let her nap.

He also noticed in his absence she had taken off her clothes, all the more to tempt him with. She probably didn't figure he would wait for the coffee to brew before coming back. Kain reached for his cup and took several eye-opening gulps, feeling better almost at once. He watched his love sleep, thinking of how lucky he was in that moment. He wanted to spend forever waking up with her, living with her, loving her. She was the reason for his happiness. He couldn't possibly love her more.

Suddenly her eyes popped open.

"I fell asleep, didn't I?"

"Yep."

"Now there's no time for playing, is there?"

"Not really."

Nadine's lips turned down in a pretty pout.

"We still have tonight though."

"I wanted to play this morning."

Kain brazenly shoved his sweatpants down off of his hips, exposing his semi-hard cock.

"Play away, my vixen."

"You're no fair. There isn't time for proper fun."

"Suit yourself." Kain put his pants back where they should have been.

"Okay, one minute." Nadine reached and freed his cock from his pants, diving towards him in a fluid motion.

Her lips sealed around the head, and instantly slipped down, taking all of him in one stroke. Kain jumped in surprise, and set his coffee down where it would be safe. Nadine was busily sucking, licking, and stroking him with her hand. Kain moaned, his hand tangling in her hair and tugging slightly. He wasn't expecting that at all.

Nadine moved her head quickly, and he was instantly incredibly, painfully hard. His hips thrust towards her, trying to set a tempo, and Nadine pulled back. She rested her hands on his hips, holding him down, letting her mouth do all the magic. Kain released her hair and struggled to keep his hands to himself. Finally he moved one hand to stroke the back of her neck and her shoulders. He trailed his fingertips onto her jaw line and over her cheek, moaning again as he felt his cock slipping in and out of her mouth.