Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and teased him with her tongue, swirling and lapping, and finally flicking it quickly back and forth across the tip. Kain jerked and whispered her name. She trailed the tip of her tongue down to the base of his cock, then sucked at his balls for a time. Back up, taking his length inside of her mouth slowly. One last pull out, she swirled her tongue and gave the head a kiss.

Kain's eyes were shut, and he was so close to the edge, he just needed to thrust madly and get it over with, but Nadine was having too much fun teasing. He knew there was only a few minutes, but he was ready. Her mouth left him, and he waited in anticipation for a couple seconds, then his eyes popped open. That little minx was climbing off the bed, heading for the bathroom. Kain groaned in agony. So close.. He heard her giggle as she stepped through the doorway to the bathroom.

A glance at the clock revealed she was two minutes away from running late. Damn it. Kain sprung out of the bed, stripped his pants completely off and stomped in behind her just as she stepped under the spray of the shower. He shoved the curtain back and followed her in.

"What are you doing?" Nadine laughed in surprise.

"Finishing what you started."

Nadine gasped as Kain grabbed her waist and shoved her to the back of the tub, spinning her away from him as he did so. His lips landed on her shoulders, kissing her, tasting her damp skin. His body curled against hers, and she felt his cock nudging her cheeks. Nadine wriggled against him as he caught her hair and tipped her head back, leaning in to kiss her neck, nipping gently. His other hand slid up her ribcage and cupped her breast, filling his hand then rolling her nipple between his fingers.

Nadine whimpered, feeling herself expand and wetness that had nothing to do with the shower flooded between her thighs. Kain's hand moved to give the same attention to the other breast, and she pushed back against him more fully.

"Kain.." She moaned in her throat as she felt him thrusting his hips lightly against her.

"Yes?" He slid his hand down her stomach, up between her legs. His fingers seeking the center of her. They slipped between her lips easily and Nadine gasped, bucking against him. When he pressed against her clit, Nadine thought she was going to come unglued. He rubbed a tight, fast circle on the sensitive nub, and Nadine's knees almost quit supporting her.

After a few moments of torture, Kain was about to explode. He slid his hand under her thigh and lifted it, helping her set her foot on the edge of the tub. He pressed against her back, making her bend forward slightly, and grasped his cock with his free hand, guiding it between her thighs. Nadine leaned forward a little more, and Kain thrust deep, sliding home. She gasped as he moaned. His hands moved to her hips, and he began pumping his hips frantically.

Her skin was slippery, and he clenched his fingers, holding onto her as he moved, feeling her pussy clamping around him. One of Nadine's hands lifted to the back wall and she braced herself, while the other hand went between her legs and found her clit. Kain realized what she was doing and he groaned.

"This isn't going to be long... better hurry baby..." Kain grunted as he thrust, trying to hold back.

"Oh.. Yes.." Nadine's hips tipped and grinded against his as she played, and she came to the edge quickly. She gasped as she came, her hips jerked and her inner walls contracted and released, wringing Kain's orgasm from him.

It happened faster than he anticipated, and the first spurt happened inside of Nadine. He withdrew quickly and grasped his cock, pumping the rest of his orgasm out. Nadine felt him splashing on her ass, the water rinsing it away as quickly as it landed.

Kain leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her, and Nadine let her leg move, setting her foot back on the floor. She stood up fully and leaned into the wall, and Kain moved with her, kissing her neck again.

"My god, Kain, that was intense."

"See what happens when ya tease?" Kain released a gruff laugh.

"No kidding. Today is going to be a good day." Nadine smiled.

"Okay, let's get washed since we are in here. I think we're both going to be late for work."

"It was more than worth it."

~*~*~

The rest of the week was hectic. Kain left early, taking a load of boxes with him on his way to work and dropping them off as he passed. Nadine would get home, load up what little she could in her car and head over there. By then, Kain was off work and he would meet her there to help unload.

She would stay and sort the boxes, putting them in the rooms they belonged in, while Kain went back to her house for another load.

By Friday, Nadine's house was all but naked, Kain's apartment had been stripped of its furniture, and the key had been handed over to the landlord.

The last trip made was with Nadine's bed. At eight o'clock Friday night, they were homeowners, living in their own house. They called and ordered a pizza and took turns showering. Almost all of the boxes still needed unpacked, but the living room furniture was set up, and the TV was plugged in. In their jammies, they spent their first night in their new house watching sitcoms and eating pizza. It was perfect.

True to his word, by Sunday night, every box was unpacked, and all of the Christmas decorations were up. Thanks to their families.

Sunday morning at seven, they were stirred from their sleep by a pounding at the front door.

"What the hell?" Kain got out of bed and threw on his pajama pants, shoving his hair off of his forehead as he headed downstairs.

Nadine also got up, throwing her clothes on and tossing her hair up into a sloppy ponytail. Even as she was heading for the staircase, she heard voices. Lots of them. Blinking sleepily she stopped at the railing and gasped in surprise.

Kain's entire family was filing in, followed by her family. They carried picnic baskets and percolators full of coffee.

"I know it's early, but we wanted to get you lovebirds moved in as soon as possible. Where's your lovely lady?" Beverly, as usual, was taking charge.

"Mom, we were in bed. What are you guys doing?"

"I'm here." Nadine headed down the stairs.

"Hello sweetie!" Nadine's mom spoke from somewhere in the crowd, followed by a chorus of good morning's and hello's from everyone else.

"We knew Kain was being unrealistic wanting to be unpacked and decorated by tonight. But with, um, well, several more pairs of hands and sets of arms, it can be a reality." Beverly smiled.

"We brought breakfast and coffee, so you guys just go on, get ready for the day, then come join us." Margy headed to the kitchen, as did everyone else who had their arms full with food or drink.

Kain and Nadine looked at each other in wonder. This was a very united front. Everyone was as happy for them as they could be. They supported their decision and were behind them one hundred percent. As their love for each other shined through their eyes, Kain spoke quietly.

"You're going to be my wife." He flashed his lopsided grin, and took off up the stairs to get ready.

Nadine was in shock, but it was happy shock. She hugged herself and headed towards the troops.

"Okay, listen up. I am an organized girl. Each room holds the boxes that go in that room. Some rooms, the furniture is adjusted, others, it's just piled in there. The only request I have, if I'm not in here to do it, is that the silverware drawer is to the right of the dishwasher. That's all I ask." Nadine smiled as the family bust out laughing.

Nadine grabbed two cups of coffee for her and Kain, then darted upstairs. He was just stepping into the bedroom, his towel wrapped around his waist.

"You're my hero." He batted his eyelashes and took his coffee from her.

"You're silly." Nadine took a few swigs of the brew, then set it down and went to shower.

She had just rinsed her hair when Kain stuck his head around the shower curtain.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hypothetically, if I asked you to marry me, you would, wouldn't you?"

Nadine dropped the bottle of conditioner.

"Are ya planning on asking?"

"If you're gonna say yes I might." Kain smirked.

"Then, there's a good chance I would say yes."

"Okay. That's all I needed to know." Kain reached out and tweaked one of her nipples then blew her a kiss.

"That man." Nadine shook her head and smiled. Today was going to be wonderful.

Once Nadine was showered, dressed, and had thrown on some eyeliner, she headed back down to help. The house was in an uproar. Empty boxes were piled in the foyer, people were hammering, though to what purpose she couldn't fathom. She spied Forrest hammering a nail and hanging a picture on the wall. Ah. She could see the light.

Kain was lugging furniture, and Nadine threw herself into unpacking boxes and decorating her rooms. Curtains were hung, books were stacked on the bookshelves, and dishes were unloaded. Coffee was drank, breakfast was nibbled on, and the messes cleaned up. Someone had turned on the stereo system and Christmas music was playing in the background.

Nadine took a quick stroll through the house and suddenly realized that Amity, Lynn, Golda, and her mother were missing. She shrugged, figuring they were outside taking a break or something. She went back to the living room where her dad had just hung a couple shelves for her, and started placing her stuff on them.

It was a little past one, and a knock sounded at the door. Nadine frowned, and went to answer it. It was a pizza guy, toting five large pizzas. She laughed as Forrest appeared to pay, then took off with the food in tow. Everyone converged to the kitchen and grabbed a slice, and pop was brought in from somebody's car.

Nadine realized the girls were still missing. She asked her dad if he's seen them, and he shook his head no and practically ran away from her. She asked Beverly, and she did just about the same thing. Nadine frowned as she headed off to find Kain.

"Oh, it's perfect. She's going to love it."

Nadine froze outside the doorway to the parlor. She spied Kain and the missing women. They were whispering. She stepped to the side to eavesdrop.

"We must have went to twelve stores. Okay maybe not that many, but we had trouble finding exactly what you described." Margy said.

"You guys did good. Thank you. She's been asking where you've been. I was getting nervous. Okay, let's go to the grand entrance."

Nadine practically ran into the kitchen, stopping with one hand on her chest, trying to calm her breathing. Did they do what she thought they did?

"Nadine, sweetheart, where are you?" She heard Kain calling for her.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped out of the kitchen.

"Whatcha need?"

A ton of expectant faces stared at her as she walked towards Kain. A hush had fallen over the crowd, and she came to a stop in front of him.

"I've had a few little helpers today. Well, we both have. I'd like to thank everyone for coming here, and getting us moved into our home. It's not just a house anymore." Kain smiled at their families.

"Nadine, I sent my elves out for an early Christmas present for you." Kain pulled his hand from behind his back, extending a box.

Nadine's eyes grew wide. It was what she thought it was! She reached out with a shaking hand, taking the box from him. She flipped it open, and a huge diamond twinkled back at her. She gasped, almost dropping it.

"Nadine, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life, in our home, with you as my wife. You told me earlier you'd say yes, so I'm asking in front of all these people. Will you marry me?" Kain had kneeled in front of her as he spoke.

Nadine swallowed hard, tears filling her eyes.

"Yes." It was no more than a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I don't think the masses heard you." Kain's eyes twinkled.

"Yes! You silly man, YES!" Nadine threw herself at him.

They toppled to the floor, Kain on his back, with Nadine draped over top of him. Everyone laughed, some wiped at their eyes as Nadine dropped kisses all over his face.

"Did everyone hear that? We're going to be a family." Kain chuckled and grabbed her face with both hands, stilling her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They kissed for real, still sprawled on the floor. Everyone quickly made their exits. The couple stayed like that, laying on the floor in their new home, letting their dreams come true all around them.