Dreams Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Tara and Robert move to another level.
6.1k words
4.63
18k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is, once again, the weekend and Robert has called me every night since our last night together. I have been fairly busy at work the past couple of days because of a television special they are doing. Our restaurant is being listed as one of the top ten places to eat in Florida. We are actually number two on the list.

I have talked to Kim a couple of times this week and told her that I hoped she didn’t think I was avoiding her. I explained about the restaurant and she was very understanding. We have talked about getting together again; it just hasn’t worked itself out yet. I plan on spending a lot of time with Robert.

I want more than anything for things to progress with Robert and me. The more we talk the more we seem to have in common, the same ideas, the same views, and we can almost complete each others sentences. It is really kind of scary if you stop to think about it, but he really is a dream come true.

I know all good things must come to an end and I think that has been my curse in relationships, that I always pull back and end up waiting for things to go wrong instead of working hard and making sure things don’t go wrong. I feel like I would do anything in this world to keep this man by my side.

I walk through my front door and hit the button on my answering machine and I have missed eight calls. Kim has called twice, Robert has called three times, my friend Jessica has called; whom I have been meaning to talk to since me and Robert met. She is the one who knows almost everything about me and the last time I had seen her was when we had all gone out to the clubs that night.

My other friend, Alicia, called and the two calls that shocked me the most were the two from my oldest brother Jonathon. I guess he is back in town and I have really missed him. He is just shy of twenty years old and has a great modeling career, as well as my youngest brother Michael. He travels everywhere, his last shoot was in Morocco and he was there for two months. Last time I talked to him, a month ago, he had told me he loved it there.

I have always been very close with both of my brothers and I have been missing them terribly. I grab the cordless and quickly dial the number he left on my machine. He answers hello in this wonderfully deep kindhearted voice and I say, “Guess who?” He laughs and asks me how things are going and I tell him how hectic things are at the restaurant this weekend and he tells me he’s sorry to hear that.

I tell him it’s just a thing and ask when he got back in town. He says, “I just got in this morning and was dying to come see you and hang out or do something.” I tell him I would love to and ask if he has any requests. It is so great to be talking to him again since he has been away for so long. If I stop to think about it he hasn’t been gone that long, three months is all, but we are so use to being right around the corner that it is unusual to be apart for too long.

After talking to him for the past hour he hasn’t changed at all. He is still that sweet guy that I grew up with. I remember when we had that talk about how scared he was that he would change and I reassured him that you don’t have to change the person you are if you don’t want to, you just make sure that you stay grounded and don’t ever start thinking you are better than anyone because of what you do for a living.

He seems to be doing a great job at that because he seems just like he did when he started his modeling career a little over a year ago. I am really proud of both of my brothers they are doing very well for themselves and have overcome a lot of things to get to where they are today.

Jonathon said, “Do you think we can go to some clubs or something tonight?”

“That sounds like a good idea. I will call up some of my friends and we will all go out tonight, how does that sound?”

“It sounds great, sis!”

“Hey, if you want to you can just come over here and get ready tonight so we can talk before everyone gets here.”

“Sounds great, I will be over there in about thirty minutes. Do you need anything before I get over there, anything I can stop and get for you?”

“Umm! No, thanks. I think I have everything I need.”

When he arrives he hands me a beautifully wrapped package. I reach up and give him a big hug and said, “Jonathon, you didn’t have to get me anything.”

“I know, but you know me!” he says with a smile.

I open the gift and I am shocked when I see what he got for me. The first thing I notice in the box is a new outfit with a smaller box lying neatly on top of it. I open the smaller box first and it is a beautiful pair of diamond earrings, princess cut; my favorite of course and a white gold necklace to match it.

I set the box on my coffee table and reach to pull out the clothes and it is a very colorful top and a pair of size nine blue jeans to go with them. I didn’t think there was anything else so I set the box aside and leaned over to give him a hug. He said, “Aren’t you going to get the rest of it out?”

“What, there’s more?”

I pull the top and pants all the way out of the box and there in the bottom of the package was a card and a glass unicorn, which he knows I collect. I read the card and start to cry a little. I reach over and give him a huge hug and tell him how much I love it all.

“I knew your birthday was coming up, but since I didn’t know when I would be back in town and when I would have to leave again I figured I would go ahead and give it to you now. The pants and top are from Morocco so I hope you like them and I hope they are the right size!”

“Let me got try them on real quick. I’ll be right back.”

I run to my room to put them on and they fit perfect! I run downstairs to let Jonathon see them and he says, “Wow! I knew they would look great on you! They really do look good, Tara!”

“Thank you! I really do love it! I think I might wear it tomorrow or something.”

I get Jon to put my necklace on me and I put my earrings on. “Let me go take these off and hang them up, I don’t want to get them dirty. You can turn some music on or something if you want to.” We have plenty of time to catch up on what we have been doing lately so we hang out on the couch and talk about who we’ve seen and so on. “So, are you seeing anyone right now?”

“Well, there is this guy, Robert. I really like him a lot. He is so sweet, handsome, romantic and a genuinely nice guy. What about you? Seeing anyone special right now?”

“Not really. I dated a couple of girls while I was in Morocco, but the chemistry wasn’t there.”

“Sorry to hear that.” I said. “Maybe you’ll meet someone while you are here.”

“Yeah, maybe,” Jonathon says. “That would be nice!”

“When do you have to go back out again?”

“I am home for at least three months this time, maybe a little longer, unless something comes up.”

“Have you talked to Michael since you got back home?”

“Yeah, I called him after I called you. He was really busy, but said he should be getting to come home for a few weeks next month so hopefully we can all get together and do something.”

“That would be great. Maybe we could all go take Mom out to dinner or something.”

“Sounds good to me, Mom would really like that, since she hasn’t had us all together in a while.” I looked at the clock on my DVD player and I said, “It can’t be five o’clock already!”

Jonathon looked at me and said, “Yep, looks like we have been sitting here talking for three hours now.”

I jump up to go take my shower. I giggle and tell Jonathon, “The guest bath is all yours, still remember where it is right?”

He laughs and says, “No, isn’t it out the front door and to the right?”

I start laughing hysterically because that is just like him to come back with some smart ass remark to make me laugh and it always seems to work!”

“Just go take a shower dumb ass!” Boy, I didn’t realize how much I missed him!

After I am almost ready to go I step out of the bathroom and almost run right into him, and he yells, “Damn, are you trying to kill me here!” We both start laughing and he gives me a great big bear hug! My brothers are both too big to be my ‘little’ brothers. They are both 6’3’’ and gorgeous guys any girl would be lucky to have them as boyfriends.

My phone rings and I tell Jonathon to get it. He answers it and I hear him tell whoever it is to hold on. He says, “Hey, Tara, it’s Alicia! She wants to know what time to be here.”

“Tell her to get here whenever she can, that we are already ready to go.”

“Ok! I’ll tell her.” After hanging up the phone, Jonathon says, “She said she’d be here in about twenty minutes.”

“Ok, that’s perfect!”

“So, who is Alicia?”

“Oh, that’s right you haven’t met Alicia, have you? She is one of the waitresses from where I work. We had lunch together one day and started talking and now she goes out to the clubs with me sometimes. She is a really great girl, kind of shy though. She doesn’t have a lot of luck with guys.

Her last boyfriend was a jerk and cheated on her, the one before that was just a stuck up ass hole and the one before that dumped her after going out for a week. She deserves someone who will treat her right. Don’t look at me like that. Hey wait she might just be your type.”

“Oh yeah, and you know my type?”

“Well, let’s see! Blonde hair, slim build, not too heavy, nice muscle and skin tone, am I close?”

“Damn, maybe you do know my type!”

“Yeah, well, she has blond hair, she’s about 5’8’’ and has a really sweet bubbly personality, but like I said she hasn’t had a lot of luck with guys so just be careful ok?”

“Tara, how do I look?”

“You look great! Where did you get that shirt? Robert would look so good in that blue shirt!”

“What size does Robert wear? I have another one at the house brand new, but it is too big on me.”

“He wears an extra large, but sometimes a large fits him better depending on how it’s made.”

“Well I will bring it over here tomorrow and you can give it to him. It is one hundred percent pure Moroccan silk.”

The doorbell rings so I yell to Jonathon, “Would you get that?”

“No problem, I got it!”

As I am coming down the stairs Jonathon is standing in the doorway staring at Alicia so I run to the rescue. “Come in Alicia. Jonathon, meet Alicia; Alicia, meet my brother Jonathon.” I had never seen Alicia turn that red before and Jonathon couldn’t take his eyes off of her. I hit him on the back and he finally let go of her hand and mutters, “Hi!”

She looked really good tonight. She has a simple beauty about her that’s hard to describe. An angelic face and great bouncy hair, she has a strong muscular build, and a smile that drives people wild. She is just a friendly person and gets along with everyone. “I love that dress, Alicia! Where did you get it?”

“I think I got it when I was with my mom in Jamaica.”

“Oh, great now I have to plan a trip to Jamaica and get me one!”

Jonathon chimes in, “I’m going with you!”

We all start laughing and Alicia says, “I can’t believe you never told me you had a brother.” “I have two actually. My other brother Michael is still out of town on his photo shoot! Jonathon just got in this morning.”

“Are you the oldest, Tara?” Alicia asked.

“Yes, I am, even though you can’t tell by looking at us!”

The door bell rings again so I ran to get it. “Robert!” He grabs me around my waist and picks me up to kiss me. “Come in I want you to meet someone.” As I introduce him to my brother they start talking guy talk and shortly after that the protective brother comes out! Not too bad though, thank goodness.

Jonathon starts asking him where we met and all kinds of stuff like that. My brother looks at me and smiles and I know what that smile means. It means I like this one, you should hang on to him and I smile back to let him know that I agree with him on this one! Kim is the next one to show up, shortly after that Jessica is knocking at the door.

A couple of my other friends; Joey and Tim; are going to meet us at the clubs, so if everyone is ready we can go ahead and leave.

As we arrive at the clubs we meet up with my other friends and start dancing. I notice that my brother is dancing with none other than Alicia and seem to be lost in a world of their own.

My friend Joey is dancing with Kim, Tim is dancing with Jessica, and it looks like it is going to be one hell of a night for me and Robert.

Time seems to fly by and next thing I know it is nearly dawn. The clubs close at five in the morning here or when everyone leaves and it is nearly four and things are starting to wind down. Robert asks if we can enjoy the sunrise again so I tell him I would love to, but I don’t want to be rude to my brother and Alicia.

We return to our table and I go over to where she and my brother are dancing and ask them if they would like to come to the beach with us and watch the sun come up. Alicia is a little hesitant, but agrees to come along. I tell Jonathon we will be right back as we head to the bathroom to freshen up.

Once we are in the bathroom I ask Alicia if she is ok with this. She tells me she is a little worried, but that since I will be there with her she is ok. I ask what she is worried about as she replies, I feel like I may be falling for your brother.

All I can say is, “Awww, that is so sweet! He is a really nice guy and I know he wouldn’t hurt you. Besides I could tell by the way he answered the door today that he really likes you a lot too! Heck the two of you haven’t stopped dancing all night!”

“I know he really is so sweet! I just don’t want it to interfere with our friendship or anything like that.”

“Trust me Alicia, I have stayed friends with so many guys after we broke up it is unreal. You know I use to date Joey and Tim don’t you?”

“No, did you really? You are all such great friends I never would have suspected that you had dated either of them!”

“Yeah, it was a long time ago and we are really good friends now. Besides I have even been friends and stayed friends with girls that my brothers have dated. As long as they didn’t do anything to hurt my brothers intentionally and if I know you as well as I think I do then I am not worried so therefore you shouldn’t be worried either, ok?”

The time is now four forty-five and we all get ready to leave the club and head home. We all say goodnight and go to our cars. Jonathon and Alicia are right behind me and Robert since they are riding with us. On our less than ten minute drive to the beach you wouldn’t even know that Robert and I were in the car since the two of them didn’t shut up the entire time. I keep thinking to myself, ‘I really hope this works out for both of their sakes.’

“They really do look good together,” I say to Robert once we are out of the car. We get out the blankets and find a nice quiet spot on the beach to await the sunrise. As I lay in Roberts arms and gaze out at the ocean I can’t help but feel like I am in pure heaven. Every time I am with Robert and everything is still and quiet I wonder if it is all a dream and hope that I never wake up.

I look over at my brother and Alicia again and they are still so lost in conversation that they may just miss the sunrise. Robert pulls me closer to keep me warm and starts kissing me passionately. I want to give myself to him more than he knows, but something inside me still keeps him at a safe distance. We continue to kiss a while longer till I pull away to watch the sun come up.

I look over at Alicia, and Jonathon has his arm around her as they watch the sun come up over the water. We sit on the sand for another hour and if I don’t make it home soon I am going to fall asleep and Robert will have to carry me to the car. I do love when he picks me up though. “Jonathon, you want to just crash at my place tonight and you can go home tomorrow or something?”

“Sure, that sounds great! I am really getting a little sleepy!”

He turns to Alicia and tells her, “This is the best night I have had in months! I would really like to spend some more time with you if that is ok?”

“I would really like that,” Alicia says, “maybe you could come over to my place tomorrow or maybe I could just come back over to Tara’s later on today and see you there?”

“That sounds great! Maybe we could go get some lunch or something if that is ok with you?” We take Alicia back to her car which we left at the club; then me, Robert and Jonathon head back to my place. Once there Robert heads home after a long goodnight kiss and says, “I’ll see you later tonight sexy!”

I smile and tell him that I can’t wait! I give him one more kiss and watch him as he walks down the steps of my porch to his car. He is by far the most handsome man I have ever dated; and the most intelligent!

As me and Jonathon get ready for bed all he can talk about is Alicia. “I take it you really like Alicia?” “Like her? Hell, I think I would marry her in a heartbeat if she asked me!”

We both laugh and I say, you two seem to have more in common than I thought you would. You looked really good together too! And I get the feeling she really likes you too! Just please be careful with her, she has been through a lot. You know, take it slow, ok? I just don’t want either one of you to get hurt.”

“I know. You still worry like a big sis don’t you?”

“Yes, I do, and always will as long as I am your big sis!”

He smiles and with that we both head off to bed! “Goodnight, Jon!”

“Night, Tara! Sweet dreams!”

All of a sudden the phone rings and its Robert calling to tell me goodnight and that he misses me already! I tell him goodnight and sweet dreams and that I miss him too! He says, “Goodbye,” and we hang up the phone.

“Who was that?” Jonathon says.

“It was Robert!”

“Oh really, what did he want?”

“He usually calls sometime after he leaves to tell me goodnight and that he misses me or something like that! He really is so sweet to me!”

“Hey Tara, I really like this one! You better hang on to him!”

“Thanks Jon, I plan to! Goodnight, see you when I get up!”

Later that afternoon I woke up to a strange smell. I looked at the clock and it read 12:36! I headed down stairs and Jonathon was already up and was in the final stages of cooking breakfast; scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage, biscuits, pancakes and grits. One thing is for sure that boy sure knows how to cook! Before I can even sit down at the table I hear a knock at the door. I head to get the door and as I open it there stands Alicia.

I invite her in and ask if she would like to eat a late, late breakfast with us, as we walk towards the kitchen. Jonathon reaches to pull out Alicia’s chair and she sits down. We eat and talk about the night before and after we finish eating Jonathon starts clearing the table and washing up all the dishes.

Once my kitchen is back to its original, clean state he comes into the living room and joins us on the couch.

“Why don’t the two of you go do something together?” I say to them.

Jonathon looks over at Alicia and with a shy smile she says, “It’s up to you. Do you want to do something?”

Jonathon says, “Yeah, sure what would you like to go do?”

“Hmmm, how about we go see a movie or something like that?”

“Sounds good to me, let’s go.”

“Ok you two have a good time and don’t do anything I would do!” I laugh as they head out the door. I wave goodbye and close the door behind me. I head up to my room so that I can take a shower and freshen up a little before I begin my day and the phone rings. I answer with a cheerful, “Hello.”

It’s none other than ‘my Robert’! As soon as I hear his voice a huge smile creeps across my face. “Hey, what’s up sweetie?”

“Well, I had this really great dream and when I woke up I missed you terribly so I thought I would call and say good morning!”

“Awww! You are just too much, do you know that?”

“No, really I am not enough! You deserve so much more!”

12