Dreams Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He can’t tell, but I am a nice shade of red as I mumble, “Oh, hush, I do not! Hey, would you like to come over I am here all by myself and was about to hop in the shower?”

“Hmmm are you teasing me?” Robert says. “Now, why would I do that? Just asking you is teasing me since you haven’t said, yes, yet!”

“Well then, I guess you just answered for me since I would hate to tease you over the phone! I’d much rather tease you in person!”

“Mmmm! So, I’ll see you shortly?”

“Why yes you will my lady!”

“Ok, great I will leave the door unlocked just let your self in ok?”

“You got it sweetheart! See you in about ten seconds! Bye, love ya!”

I stand there in awe holding the phone. Did he just say what I think he said? No way, he couldn’t have. Maybe he didn’t realize it. It was just a reflex or something. I’ll never be able to get it out of my head though. I will just act like I didn’t hear anything if he brings it up.

With this tremendous smile on my face I head up to the bathroom to hop in the shower before Robert shows up. As I step out of the shower and walk into my room with only my robe on and there sitting on my bed was Robert. With that sexy grin he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him and starts kissing my stomach.

My hands run through his hair and my head drops slowly as his lips meet mine. His tongue explores my mouth as his hands reach around to molest my round behind. I take my hands from his hair long enough to drop my robe to the floor and in seconds I am standing naked in front of this wonderful man. He runs his hands lightly across my stomach and it tightens under his touch.

He rises in front of me and I undress him till he is exposed in front of me. Just the thought of how magnificent this man looks unclothed is enough to send me into ecstasy. He reaches up to hold my face in his hand and starts kissing the top of my head and running his hands through my hair and down my back. Stopping once again beneath my behind and grabbing firmly and lifting me up.

He carries me till my back is pressed hard against the wall. Teasing my mouth with his masculine tongue then drifting off to suck on my earlobes then down my neck. I whisper in his ear, “make love to me, please baby.” He holds me tight while walking me over to the bed and lays me down on the bed.

Crawling in the bed next to me he runs his hands down the front of my body and I start to quiver under his delicate touch. While cupping his large hand over my soft mound and rubbing gently he kisses my forehead.

Then placing his hand on my waist he rolls me over so that I am laying on my side with one of his legs between mine as he starts kissing my mouth again my eyes roll back into my head. He whispers, “Are you ok sweetheart?”

“Yes, I just lose myself when you kiss me, that’s all.”

He’s blushing as I open my eyes to look at him and as our eyes meet time seems to stand still. He moves in to kiss me once again before moving over me and running his tongue down my chest and over my stomach then breathing his hot breath over top of my wet cunt. I arch my back as he reaches up to hold one of my hands. I’ve never been with a man that sends me so far over the edge that I don’t know if I will ever come back.

I feel his tongue as it presses between my wet lips and works its way to the tip of my clit. As he is sucking my nub into his mouth so tenderly I want to explode all over his face, filling his mouth with all of my juices. The thought of him kissing me with the taste of my cum and scent all over his face brings on my orgasm so fast that I don’t have time to try to control it.

My back arches and I let out a loud scream while I push his face away from me. All I want to do is roll over and squeeze my legs together. He asks me again if I am ok and I say to him, “yes, it’s just that if you were to touch me anywhere near there right now I would probably black out.”

I smile and pull him in for my wet kisses and ask, “Will you hold me for a little bit, baby?”

He pulls me in close to his chest and says, “Anything you want my sweet.” After a few minutes pass I am still shivering and Robert asks if I’m sure I am ok and I tell him yes, it’s just that I’ve never been with someone so amazing before. He turns ten shades of red and says, “No, you’re the amazing one in this room! Now lay back and just sleep my angel.”

Before I know it I am fast asleep. A few hours later the phone rings and wakes me up. I am still cradled in Robert’s strong arms and he is fast asleep as well.

I try to grab the phone without waking him up, but it doesn’t work. I say hello as I answer the phone and its Jessica so I ask her if I can call her back in a little while since I’m a little preoccupied.

“Ok, sure, no problem,” Jessica says.

I giggle and say, “Ok, I will talk to you in a little while then. Bye.”

I roll back over into Robert’s arms and he holds me even tighter than he had the night before, as if that were possible. He kisses the top of my forehead and says, “I have some bad news.” “What kind of bad news?”

“Well as bad as I hate to, I have to go.”

“It’s ok; I knew you would have to go sooner or later! Even though I wish you didn’t have to.”

Robert starts to get up as the phone rings again. “Hello? Ok, I’ll be there in about an hour. Bye”

“Who was that?” Robert asks.

“That was work the other chef that was suppose to come in tonight just quit and they need me so I told them I would be there.”

“You sure are dedicated to your job.”

“Of course, aren’t you dedicated to your studies to become a doctor?” I giggle.

He smiles and leaves it at that. I walk him to the front door and kiss him good-bye so that I can finish getting ready for work. I watch his car as it pulls out of my driveway and wave. I lock the door and head up the stairs to take a quick shower before I get dressed to leave for work.

Once I am dressed and ready to walk out the door the phone rings. I grab the phone real quick and it’s Jon asking if he can just come back to the house and hang out with me.

“Well, work called and I have to go in since one of our chefs quit, but you are more than welcome to come over here and stay till I get home if you want.”

“Yeah that sounds great. Thanks Tara!”

“I will leave the key where I always do ok? I’ll see you when I get home. Bye, be careful.”

A few hours later at work things are running smoothly and before I know it my shift is almost over. It’s 6:38 P.M. and I am driving home. I grab my cell phone and call Jonathon to see if he would like to go see a movie and get something to eat.

“Sure,” Jonathon says, “I’ll go get ready. Where do you want to go?”

“Well, I’m just in the mood for a hamburger and some fries. Does that sound ok with you?”

“Sure, anything is fine with me.”

“Ok, I’ll see you when I get there. Bye.”

“Bye.”

When I get home Jonathon is ready to go so I run up stairs to change my clothes to go to the movies. “Hey, what do you want to see tonight?” “Well you know 2Fast 2 Furious came out last weekend and I haven’t seen it yet.”

I say, “No way, did it really?”

“Yeah, so that means we gotta go see it!”

“Definitely, man I wish I had known last weekend that it had came out!”

Once I am ready to go I spray on some perfume and grab my purse and we are out the door. I hand him the keys to my baby and let him drive. “Hey, Tara, we need to go mud riding one day while I am here!”

“Not in this thing we don’t!”

He laughs and says, “Oh, come on, you know you want to.”

“Yeah, sure I do, but not in this thing.”

“Well maybe we can go this weekend and I will go get my old truck from the house.”

“Sounds good, you just tell me when!”

We grab some burgers and fries from Hardee’s and after we eat we drive over to the theater. The movie is over and we head home as we talk about our favorite parts and how awesome the movie was!

“I am gonna have to take Robert to go see it with me!”

“Hey, maybe you, Robert, Alicia and I could all go see it next weekend.”

“Yeah that sounds good! I’ll ask Alicia tomorrow at work if you want me to or maybe you could just come to the restaurant tomorrow for my break or something and ask her yourself.”

“That sounds great. I guess I will just eat lunch there! Hey, I tell you what. I will drive out to mom’s house and get her and we’ll come eat lunch at the restaurant. How does that sound?”

“That sounds wonderful! I haven’t seen mom in a while!”

“I’ll call mom tonight when we get home.”

Back at the house Jonathon heads to the kitchen to get us something to drink and I reach for the phone to call mom. We get comfortable on the couch and Jon grabs the remote to find us something on TV, but with no luck finds a good DVD movie for us to watch. I sit on the couch talking to mom telling her how things are going and what we have been up to since Jon got here.

“Things are going really great mom. As a matter of fact me and Jon just got home from seeing a movie.”

“Oh really, what did you guys see?” mom said.

“We saw 2Fast 2Furious and it was incredible! On our way home we were talking about seeing you tomorrow, but since I have to work Jon was gonna come pick you up and bring you to the restaurant for lunch tomorrow. How does that sound? If you aren’t busy that is.”

“Let’s see what is tomorrow,” mom said as she paused. I have a hair appointment tomorrow at ten in the morning so can he come by and take me there then we’ll come eat lunch?”

“Sure that sounds like a good idea.”

We talked for about another hour or so and I told her good-bye and that I would see her tomorrow.

“Ok, bye. I love you and miss you!”

“I love you and miss you too mom! Do you want to talk to Jon for a minute?”

“Yeah, let me talk to him. I saw him the morning he got in from Morocco and after that I thought he had just disappeared.”

I hand Jonathon the phone and let him talk to mom. I run up to my room and start getting ready for bed while Jonathon is on the phone with mom. Once I’m ready for bed I go to the kitchen to pop us some popcorn. I hear Jon tell mom bye and he loves her and yell from the kitchen, “Do you need something else to drink? I’m making popcorn.”

He yells back, “Yeah, do you have any Dr. Peppers in there?”

“Yeah I think so.”

When the popcorn is done I head to the living room with the bowl and drinks in hand. We sit and eat while we watch Lord of the Rings/The Two Towers. When the movie ends we head up stairs to go to bed. I stop by the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before jumping in the bed. “Good-night Jon, sweet dreams.”

“Night Tara, sweet dreams to you too.”

12