Dreams Do Come True!

Story Info
Mistie dreams about her husband shrinking.
1.2k words
4.17
28.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Mistie are a married couple. John is 33 years old and Mistie is 32 years old. They were recently married and are very happy. John is a computer technician at a very well known company. Mistie is a data processor working at a very popular firm based out of California.

The couple's sex life is very erotic. They make love every night for hours, which leaves very little time for sleep. John and Mistie like buying strange sexual gadgets off of Ebay. After a couple hours of searching, Mistie found a weird shrinking and enlarging machine that is ran by lasers. Interested in its capabilities, she bought the machine and waited excitedly for it to arrive. Later that night in bed, Mistie told John about a dream she kept having for the past couple of days about John being miniature in size and doing erotic things to her. John listened and started thinking about the possibilities. Mistie told him about the sexual machine that she just bought and wondered if he would like to see if it would work just like in her dream. John agreed and seemed very excited.

After a few days, Mistie arrived home from work and there was a delivery truck parked out in front of her house. She knew why the truck was there and she could feel herself getting hot and moist in her loins. She told the delivery guys she wanted it assembled in her bedroom facing the bed. After a few hours of excruciating torture the delivery guys finally had the machine set up and left. Mistie ran up the stairs to see what the new sexual machine looked like. When she was standing in front of it, she noticed that there was a small black remote about the size of a cell phone attached to the front of the machine.

Mistie walked over to her side of the bed and placed the remote under her pillow for later use. She looked at her alarm clock and noticed that John would be coming home from work in about thirty minutes. She instantly was wet; thinking about what John was going to be eating for dinner instead of their usual Friday night dinner at the local Olive Garden. She slid her dress off and threw it onto the floor. She slid under the covers, counting down each agonizing minute. The more she looked at the machine and thought about what was to come, the hotter and wetter she got. After getting so excited with the anticipation to come, she slid her left hand over her mound, feeling her way past her lips and softly pinched her swollen clit. She imagines how easy it would be to push John up inside her hungry valley as wet as she was. She would then part her lips with two fingers and slips two fingers inside her wet, hot valley. She gasps as she hears the front door open and close.

As John made his way upstairs to change his clothes from a long day of work, he walked into the bedroom and sees his hot wife peeking at him with just the top of her head above the covers. She stares at his bulge as he strips down to his boxers. Before he could see the machine at the foot of the bed towards the wall, she reached up out of bed and grabbed him and pulled him down on top of her. She kissed him passionately and helped him pull his boxers off. She grabbed his head with both hands, pushing him down between her legs. She whispers with a shaky voice "You can eat down at the Y tonight dear husband." She parted her already wet lips with two fingers as he slowly kissed and licked them. She pulled her left hand back up and slid it under her pillow and found the remote. She wrapped her legs around his neck as he darted his tongue in and out of her hot and slippery opening. She gasps and arches her back as she feels little waves of pleasure surge through her body. John places his mouth on her swollen clit and clamps his teeth gently as she explodes, thrashing her head around and fighting to catch her breath. She felt like she had her first most intense squirting orgasm ever and just the thought of her juices squirting into his mouth and down his throat sent her into another orgasm. Mistie, lying there with little beads of sweat appearing on her breasts and stomach. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair with her right hand. She slowly slides the remote out and points it at the machine with her index finger on the button labeled "shrink". A flash of light fills the room as a neon purple beam projects from the front of the machine hitting John in the back. John slowly starts to decrease in size to the size of a toy action figure.

John passed out for only a few seconds from the shock of the laser. When he awoke, he found himself still between her legs with his feet firmly placed in the palm of her right hand and his head positioned at the opening of her hungry, wet valley. She parted her lips and said "See what you can do on the inside my dear husband." As he started to protest, she started to raise her hand closer to her pussy, forcing his head into her hungry opening. She pushed him inside so she could only see him from his shoulders down. She pushed a little harder as her muscles started to relax, accepting him inside. Mistie gently bit down on her bottom lip when she let her pussy muscles take over, slowly sucking his squirming body deeper inside. She looked down and saw the last of his body sleep inside. She could feel his hands and legs moving inside and this sent waves through her body once again. He was running his hands all over her wet tunnel as her muscles clamped down on him, squeezing and slowly pulling him deeper. Her muscles stopped as he hit her G spot where he rubbed and was brushing up against it. She arched her back and started savagely rubbing her clit. With her other hand, she started pinching her nipples and kneading her perky breasts. She knew he was deep inside her and wondered how much deeper he could go. Her muscles took over once again pulling him the rest of the way in. He worked his hands against her wet flesh hitting her cervix. Waves of pleasure hit her like a bolt of lightening, as she thrashed her head from side to side. Her juices squirting out of her as she climaxed like she never did before.

Mistie passes out for a few moments from the massive orgasms that surged through her body. John slowly slides his way down her tunnel while licking along her flesh. Her muscles grabbed him and slowly pushed him to her opening. He jumped onto the bed as she awoke. She grabbed the remote and hit the "enlarge" button. The neon blue beam came out once again and it brought him back to normal size. He collapsed next to her and passed out.