Dreams Do Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," Emma moaned. Her moans were becoming much louder. "Fuck me, Chris, fuck me!" My thrusting intensified as I heard Emma talking dirty in that lovely English accent of hers. My hands reached towards her torso, this time sliding up to grab both her breasts. Still inside her pussy, I pulled Emma closer to me. She was almost upright. "Fuck!" she screamed, "I'm having an orgasm!" I felt her juices flowing from her cunt. I tilted my head down and began to nibble on her neck. Her body shook as she came.

I was on the verge of an orgasm as well. My balls tensed up. "I'm going to come, Emma!" No sooner had I spoken those words than I could feel my cum begin to erupt from my cock. "Fuck! Oh, fuck!" I screamed. I pulled out of her and tossed the condom into the wastebasket. Emma winked at me before she leaned down and licked the remaining cum from my cock. "You little tease," I said with a smile. She smiled back and then stuck her tongue out at me.

...........................

The window was open, and a warm summer breeze blew through the room. I was on my back, propped up by the pillows. Emma lay on her stomach, her head nestled on my hair-covered chest. I stroked her hair. While we hadn't exchanged any words after having had sex, we had exchanged glances and smiles.

"Emma, did we just fuck?" I asked. I must admit that I was still in shock. Had I just slept with Emma Watson?

"Mhmm," she said with her lips closed. She picked her head up. "Did you ever think you would fuck me, Chris?"

"No," I said, laughing and shaking my head. "In fact, I'm not even sure Ibelievethat we just fucked. I mean, you were my first celebrity crush, Emma. Like most guys my age, I've been even more into you as you've grown into a woman. No guy ever thinks he'll get the chance to even say 'hello' to a celebrity, much less fuck her." I looked down at Emma, who seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. "I have to ask: When did you think there was a chance we might have sex?"

"When you asked me if I wanted to hang out with you. Peopleneverask me that. I don't know—it's like they're afraid of me, or something. It's refreshing to be treated like a person." She smiled and returned her head to my chest. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the alarm clock. "Just past nine," I told her.

"Alright," she said. She placed her head back on my chest.

.............................

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. 8:53. Sunlight was beginning to seep in through the curtains. I surveyed the room. There was no sign of Emma. Still naked, I got out of bed and walked around the apartment. I noticed a scrap of paper on the kitchen counter. I walked over and picked up the scrap. Emma's note read, "Thanks for the fun time! Producers called, wanted us back in Minneapolis. You looked too comfy to wake!" Emma scribbled two phone numbers to conclude the note; one was a Minneapolis area code, and I presumed the other number was a British listing. "xoxo, Emma." I flipped the note over. "P.S., for yesterday, see counter." I looked at the counter and saw a crisp twenty-dollar bill. Was Emma trying to thank me in a rather bizarre way? I then remembered that I hadn't charged Emma for those cups of coffee yesterday. I laughed and smiled to myself.

12