Dreams Do Come True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers

Just as her ass closed around the base of the plug, her cell phone started ringing. This was getting really annoying but I figured it might be important so I grabbed it, flipped it open and held it to her ear. Just because she was busy talking didn't mean I had to stop, so slowly and quietly I reached down with my other hand and started fingering her. First one finger, then two and eventually three & four fingers found their way into the tightness of her pussy. By the time the second finger was in I could tell she was having trouble focusing on the phone call and when I got three in she was breathing quite hard and doing her best to stifle several moans. Luckily for her, just before I got to four fingers she was saying goodbye to whoever she was talking to.

From the expression on her face during the call, I could tell she wasn't too happy & the first thing she said after I closed the phone was 'DAMN!' She quickly explained that the call had been from her bosses boss and her training was being cut short, in fact she had to be back to the office for 9am the next morning & they'd already booked her flight back for just past noon today. That definitely wasn't good news because we'd both been looking forward to several more evenings of loving but there really wasn't much we could do. Ok, there was one thing we could do & we did it -- went right back to where we were before the phone rang, determined to make the most of our remaining time together.

With the plug still up her butt, I moved down so that I could taste her wonderful pussy again. I think she'd almost forgot that my tongue would still be cold but as soon as it touched her wet slit she got in immediate reminder and promptly warmed it up with another squirt of her juices. I didn't stop there and ate her through three more orgasms, the last one was the most intense because I gently stroked her clit just as she started to cum.

Knowing that she still wasn't finished I reluctantly pulled my face away from her pussy and moved up so I could fill her with my cock instead. With the plug still in place, it was even tighter than before and the feeling of the rubbery plug just millimeters away from my hardon was quite a turn on. After I finally worked the whole length into her, it only took a few long slow strokes before she was thrusting against me and moaning. Knowing she was close to cumming, I stopped and pulled back until just the head was inside her and worked it ever so slightly in and out -- just keeping her on the verge of orgasm without actually getting there. As she calmed down a bit, I'd go back to a few deep strokes and then back to just barely entering her. After several minutes of this, she started talking dirty to me which we'd both enjoyed during our phone conversations.

"That's it, fill me up all the way. Go faster, nice and deep -- I want to cum and I know you do to. Go ahead and cum, fill me up with everything you've got."

I could feel her words going straight to my cock and knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer so I pulled out and untied her but left the blindfold on. I told her to get onto her hands and knees which she did. What an incredibly sexy sight it was -- her pink, swollen dripping wet pussy framed just below her beautiful ass. She'd mentioned once that she always wondered what it would be like to be filled by two cocks so I figured I'd see how close I could get to filling her fantasy.

First I grabbed the largest toy I could see -- at least 2" diameter and 12" long and pressed it up against her pussy. Just as it started to spread her lips and ease inside, I started pulling out the butt plug. I worked each of them in and out slowly, each stroke getting longer than the last until the dildo was fully inside her and just the tip of the plug was touching her pulsing asshole. As the plug finally came fully out, I quickly moved so it was replaced with my cock and pushed into her ass. Now I'm not as big around as the plug was but certainly longer and I knew she could feel the difference in depth.

At first I kept my original sequence of pushing into her ass as I drew the dildo out but soon enough I felt her hand on mine letting me know she wanted to work the dildo. That was fine by me as now I could get a better position and with my hands on her hips I kept thrusting into her ass. Almost immediately I could feel her change the pace with the dildo until we were in sync -- thrusting in and out at the same time.

"Do you like that, do you like the feeling of two cocks in you at once?" I asked.

"Oh ya, I've never been this full and the feelings are amazing. Don't you dare stop fucking my ass, I'm getting close to cumming & I don't want to stop."

She wasn't the only one close to cumming and at this point I don't think we'd have stopped even if the cleaning people had come into the room. I could feel my orgasm building and was trying to hold off until she came and just barely made it. As soon as I heard her start to moan and felt the first pulses of her asshole around my cock I couldn't hold back any more and filled her ass with spurt after spurt of cum. After the contractions had stopped for both of us, we mutually collapsed onto the bed which unfortunately let my softening cock pop from her ass but just being able to wrap my arms around her and hold her was all I wanted right then.

After we lay there for a few minutes spooned together she rolled over until her face was just inches from mine and whispered, "That was the most intense thing I've ever felt. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sit properly at work tomorrow but it was definitely worth it."

At the mention of work, reality came crashing in on both of us and we held each other tight. I could feel myself getting choked up thinking about her leaving in just a few short hours and when I pulled back a bit I could see that my cheeks weren't the only ones with tears on them.

I looked at her and said, "I know before we met that we promised each other we wouldn't try to make any more of this weekend than an intense fling but even with only being together for a couple of days, I know that I'm in love with you and wish we never had to say goodbye."

As she pulled me tightly to her again, I could feel her tears on my shoulder and heard her soft voice in my ear, "I love you too. I'm not sure when it'll happen but I know I want to be with you too."

We lay there as long as we could before getting up and having our last shower together. There were many more hugs, kisses and tears before I saw her off at the airport. I'd never felt so alone as I did when I got home and even the people at work noticed that something was different when I got to work on Monday. Physically I was there, but mentally I was still with the woman I'd fallen in love with. I limped through the day, getting the things done that I knew I had to do but my usual enthusiasm just wasn't there. When I got back from lunch, one of my co-workers came up and gave me a note that someone named 'Red' had called and could I call her back right away. All of a sudden I felt alive again and my hands actually shook a bit as I dialed the number on the paper.

If anyone had been watching (and some quite possibly were) they couldn't have missed the happiness in my voice when she answered. "I just had to call and talk to you," she said, "I know it hasn't even been a day apart but I've got a question for you. Did you really mean it when you said that you loved me and didn't want to have to say goodbye?"

I was almost in tears again but didn't even have to stop and think before saying, "Yes, I meant with all my heart. I wish so much that you were back here with me."

There was silence on the line for a bit and when she started talking again I could here the emotion in her shaky voice. "The reason they cut my training short was they found a big financial problem with one of the branches & had to let several people go & the manager was charged. They needed me back here because they want me to take over the branch and get things running properly again. What's even more important is that the branch I'll be managing is right there in London. Do you think you could help me find a place to stay?"

Now I was a total mess -- smiling with tears rolling down my face, my heart pounding and my hands shaking. "Yes I can find you a place to stay -- my house has been as empty as my heart for a long time now -- you've already filled my heart, now you can fill my house too."

Needless to say, it took longer than either of us wanted for the details to be worked out, but within two weeks we were finally together again. Six months later we made it permanent when she accepted my ring and 4 years later we're still going strong.

Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers
12