Dreams do Cum True

Story Info
After years as coworkers, he gets his dream woman.
2.9k words
4.23
58.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago I worked for a National Auto Parts Chain. I had a job I dearly loved and was completely devoted to... Seemed as my whole world was tied into making my business grow and prosper, and it did until the day I was released from my position, but that is another story ... This story is of one of the benefits I gained from my tenure...

One Hot summer day I was waiting for a delivery from my local warehouse that was late and my customer was giving me tons of grief because he needed his part immediately... I made another call to the warehouse and heard an unfamiliar voice, this one was soft and smooth, professional and female. I explained my problem to her and ask if the part was on it's way... She explained her problem in getting it to me, so we decided the quickest way for me would be if I came and picked it up myself... Since I needed to cool off a little any way I decided to make the trip myself... A little fresh air would do me good and I just had to meet that wonderful voice...

Pulling into the warehouse lot I could see no delivery trucks around so I had no doubt I had been told the truth about why I was having problems getting my part delivered... Walking into the building from the smothering humid heat of a summers day into the cool air-conditioned space my glasses fogged to the point I could no longer see. I pulled my glasses from my face and wiped the fog from them. As I turned and replaced my them onto my face I thought I must have ended in heaven, my eyes were focusing on one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen... I can remember to this day how my voice almost refused to work because my tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth, I was totally speechless... Her Beauty had hypnotized me beyond words... This woman was obviously a lady in every sense of the word... Not being a forward or aggressive type of man, I was surprised at myself for allowing what followed next...

I studied her from the top of her perfectly groomed hair, down to her smooth copper colored face... Studying the perfectly placed makeup as it shown her cheek bones to their perfection... Her lipstick served to bring her lips to that kissable stage I always figured it had been invented for... Her neck was long and smooth, leading to shoulders that were another of her feminine features... As my eyes moved on down they crossed two of the most perfectly proportioned breasts I think I ever managed to view, covered or uncovered... Not being one that can give a woman's measurements simply at I glance I will only say they were perfect for the body they were attached to and definitely more than a handful...

I could see no more of her due to the height of the counter but I can tell with no doubts what I saw was enough to keep me partially tongue tied... After what seemed like Hours I was finally able to tell her who I was and why I was there... She smiled at me and apologized for the problems they were having making deliveries... At that point in time I was the happiest man in the world they were running behind... She told me "Just a Minute and I will get it for you"... As she walked away I was finally able to complete my view of this Goddess her legs were long and connected to the most delicious set of hips I had ever seen...

Her movements were fluid like those of a dancer... I was in Love, Lust, Desire, and want for this woman... Like I said earlier I am not an aggressive man as most are in these stories, but I never had feelings like this for any woman before... My only thoughts at this time were I have to show this woman how beautiful she is in my eyes...

As time went by Ronie and I became friends and every time I saw her I was always able to get a hug or at least a few flirting words to her... The other employees knew how attracted I was to her and soon had rumors flying we were romantically involved... I told her of the rumors and ask if she wanted me to make a point of stopping them but she said they didn't bother her, and I can say they surely didn't bother me, I was proud to think anyone would believe this lady was attracted to me...

As friends we had talked at length about our lives and the things we enjoyed together, but had never gone past a little flirting, harmless to her maybe but serious on my part... With every passing day my desires for this woman grew by leaps and bounds... As time went on upper management changed in the company and I was considered a Dinosaur and after a few run ins with my boss new I was terminated...

Broken hearted from the loss of the job I went into a depression I never would have expected... Seemed no day held any interest any more... Then one day while sitting in front of the T V feeling sorry for myself I remembered what used to always make my days... I picked up the phone and called the warehouse, thankfully Ronie answered the phone... Immediately I felt Better, that sweet voice had done what nothing else could... I could feel her smile when she heard my voice as well... "What's for lunch" I ask

"Not sure when I can take one" She replied.

"Why don't you give me a call a little while before you can leave and I will bring it"

"Will do " She said I was in seventh heaven... I hadn't felt this good in months...

Around noon she called and said she would be able to take lunch around one... I told her not to worry I would pick her up and have everything ready for her... I stopped by the local Sub Shop and picked up a couple of sandwiches, picked up some Cold drinks and was sitting in the lot waiting for her at 12 55 Am I good or what I thought...

At one on the dot I saw that Beautiful figure exit the building and after a few looks in each direction she saw me moving towards her... Her smile was as broad as mine... As I stopped the car I jumped out and went to her side to open the door for her, and of course get a hug as well... This woman fit into my arms like she was made to be there... I felt her breasts crush into my chest, and could feel my manhood twitch at just the feeling of her in my arms as we held each other for a brief moment...

We went to a little community park close to her work so we didn't have to waste anytime in traffic I wanted this ladies time all to my self but at the same time wanted the world to see this lucky middle aged male with his lovely younger companion... As always when we were together we talked laughed and shared our lives... She listened intently and shared her opinions... I was happy to get them and shared my concerns with her...

By the time the lunch was over my depression had long since disappeared. As I drove her back to work I knew I couldn't let this go without another invitation... "How about Dinner tonight" I ask... I was taken ecstatic when she answered with a "Sure why not" was her reply... I have to say my heart almost stopped I was so happy

I Pulled into her apartment at around 6 that evening and felt my legs were made of rubber as I walked to her door... My heart was beating out of my chest, I couldn't figure what spell this lady had over me... All I knew was I wanted to be in her presence and nothing was going to stop me now... I finally had the chance I had waited years for and wasn't about to let it slip through my fingers now...

Suddenly the door opened and there was my Ebony Queen in all her glory... She was dressed in a light red almost pink dress, the neck line cut just enough to show some cleavage, her hair was long and tinted red in places... It hung to her shoulders framing her face... I thought she was perfect in the work uniform I had no idea how truly beautiful she was...

After stuttering and stammering like a school boy I was finally able to say hello... She shown mercy on me and smiled back with a quick "Ready"?? I offered her my hand and as she took it we walked to the waiting car... "Your Chariot Mi Lady" We both laughed and with that finally the ice was broken and off we went to our meal together...

She was the finest companion I had ever spent time with... We talked and laughed for what seemed like forever and just minuets at the same time... Finally desert came and we were sitting having our sweet ending to a wonderful meal... Roni was gesturing with her hands as she was talking and accidentally stuck her fingers in her cake... We both laughed and as she reached for her napkin I took her hand and brought her fingers to my mouth and as corny as it sounds I began to lick each digit clean. The electricity that flowed between us at that moment could have powered half the city for a night...

As we left the restaurant we both knew the night was only beginning for us... We drove to a park close by that over looks the river... While sitting there talking I again reached for her hand and ask if she would like to take a short stroll along it's banks... We only walked a short distance and decided to sit on a bench for a while just watching the river flow past us on it's way to the sea... We barely talked letting the beauty of the moment flow through us... I had her hand in mine and could feel her chilling from the night air... I placed my arm around her and pulled her to me... We looked at each other and at that moment I had to kiss her... Our lips touched and I did hear fireworks going off in my head... After all these years, all the fantasies, all the dreams I was finally kissing this beautiful work of Nature... If life had ended at that moment I would have left this world happy...

As our kiss broke she looked at me with those deep eyes and said "it's time to go" I didn't know whether to be happy or sad, I really wasn't sure if I had crossed the invisible line between the friendship we had and the lovers relationship I so desired... I held her hand the entire drive home as we drove in silence... Not a word spoken both of us lost in our own thoughts... We pulled into the parking lot of her apartment and I must say my hear sank thinking my time with her was over... I walked to her side of the car and opened her door offering my hand to help he out, and didn't let go as we walked to her apartment... I only let go so she could locate her keys in her purse...

As the door opened she looked at me and ask if I would like a cup of coffee which I readily accepted... I sat on the couch waiting for her to make our hot drinks... my eyes wondering from place to place, as as I expected her place was immaculate and well designed, this lady not only knew how to make herself look good she knew how to decorate her home as well... What couldn't she do I ask myself... From the kitchen she reentered the living room and sat next to me on the couch while waiting for the coffee to perk...


Again I took her hand in mine and this time there was no doubt I was going to kiss her again... I Pulled her to me and as our lips met there was no doubt as to where we were going tonight. This Lady tasted as sweet as she looked, her body melted into mine and at that moment we both let years of frustration fly out the windows. we were as one in our lust for each other... As we kissed our tongues found each other, our hands began to explore each others bodies... My hand slid up her arms to her shoulders and cupped her long lovely neck... Her skin felt like silk under my hands... My heart was racing like I was in a marathon as I slowly moved from her neck to cup a breast...

I felt her shudder as I squeezed her firmly in my palms... I could feel a nipple harden under my touch... If I ever dreamed I wanted this lady there was no doubt in my mind at this time I had to have her... She stood and took my hand telling me I think we can get more comfortable, I followed her like a love sick schoolboy as we walked to her bedroom... I stood at the door while she entered and lit a couple of candles... I stood at the door watching her as she began to remove the clothing from the treasures I had been seeking for so long... I stood at the door and watched with open mouth as each bit of cloth was removed and opened a better view to this vision of womanhood in front of me...

Her breasts were perky and had the movement that all men desire her hips were shaped and sized to perfection for her frame... It seemed to take hours for her to unwrap this lovely package for me... When she had finished she sat on the side of the bed and offered her hand to me again... I entered the room and was removing my clothes as I went I wasn't about to waste an instant getting to this vision... I wanted her and being this close nothing was going to stop me now... I walked slowly to the edge of the bed where she was sitting and dropped to my knees in front of her I reached to kiss her and naturally her knees opened to allow me close I pulled her to me and began to kiss down her neck to her breasts kissing around one nipple while holding the other... My Mouth moved on down over her stomach until I could feel the fur covering her feminine charms...

The wonderful smell of her excitement filled my nostrils creating desires I thought had long since died... I had to taste this woman had to feel how she felt in my mouth... I spread her thighs and moved in for the delight of my life... I Placed her legs on my shoulders and moved my face into her warm now dripping love nest... When I was close enough I placed my tongue on her now hard clit she jumped like I had shocked her with 110 volts but my lips were not to be denied... I began to suck her hard clit and sticking my tongue as deep inside her as I could possibly get it... She was moaning and shoving her hips into my face as far as she possibly could... Her nectar flowed like wine into my mouth... She was bucking and moving herself as far into my mouth deep as possible...

After 2 giant orgasms I finally had to release her so she could catch her breath for a moment... This gave me time to really explore this luscious body I had been waiting so long to please... As I moved back to her face and again began kissing her even more passionately than before... by now my cock was so hard it had to have relief so I again opened her legs and never losing eye contact... I moved between with my hard manhood waiting it's pleasure... As my cock opened her hot pussy I could hear her breathing increase as well as my own...

I slowly entered her, the heat from her was like sticking my cock in an oven... This woman was as ready for me as I was her... Once inside I allowed my cock the pleasure of soaking up her previous cum... I could hold out no longer and began to move inside her, This woman was better than even my wettest dream... It took no time at all until we came into a rhythm we both wanted... Her hips were pushing up to me as I pounded her with all the lust I had ever dreamed... Our passion finally peaked as we exploded together...

Our initial lust fulfilled we held each other for a time as we gathered our composure... We spent the night exploring each other in ways only two people who truly care for each other can... Finally falling asleep after we watched the sun rise over the roof tops... We finally had our cup of coffee around noon...