Dreams Don't Count

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers

"You know, in some ways, it really wasn't all bad," I said. Tyler looked at me warily. "I mean, that back rub was pretty nice."

"You always did like those," he said.

"Mm-hm. And really, like, everything else wasn't a big deal, right?"

"Could have been a lot worse," he agreed. "Does this mean you're not mad at me?"

"Something like that. Less mad anyway." I approached him and sat down cross-legged on a corner of the bed that wasn't too close to where he lay. "Mostly I'm bored."

"Ah, of course."

"Seriously, you wanna just forget about it? Pretend it never happened?"

"Yeah maybe that's best." He sat up and stretched. "It'll be tricky though, your boobs felt amazing."

I glared at him out of principle, but I knew he was only teasing. Just trying to get a rise out of me.

"Damn straight they're amazing," I said, instead of getting angry again. I thrust my chest out a little more. "You're lucky I let you touch them at all."

He shook his head and looked away. "Careful, you'll tempt me into doing something stupid again."

"What makes you think I'd let you?"

For a moment I almost thought Tyler was going to try something, just to prove he could. I was oddly disappointed when he didn't.

"I told you already, I am legitimately stronger than you," he said. "You know that as well as I do."

"Maybe you are, but I'm totally smarter and more agile, so suck it."

Now I was baiting him, pure and simple. Not for the first time I wondered what the hell was wrong with me.

"I'm not playing this game with you," he said. "It's not going to end well."

"Chicken."

"Cut it out." He held up a menacing finger, which only encouraged me.

"Bawk bawk. What ya gonna do, chiiiicken."

Tyler lunged at me, which I had fully been anticipating and was therefore one step ahead of him. I was already off the bed and dancing away before he came anywhere near me.

"Cut it out!" he repeated.

"Or what? You gonna whine some more?"

I dodged his next attempt to grab me and stuck my tongue out while continuing to dance away. He'd probably succeed in taking me down at some point, but until then I had every intention of taunting him mercilessly. I knew it was stupid, and I knew my reasons for getting him to chase me were stupider still, but I couldn't help myself.

Tyler soon calmed down enough to realize he needed to play smarter, years of living with me had taught him a few things, even if he still hadn't learned all my tricks. Instead of wild lunges, he switched to stalking me around the room and waiting for an opening. It caused me to gradually let my guard down since he wasn't coming after me with as much intensity.

I saw it coming too late when he reached out and grabbed my wrist. I managed to twist away from him and start to get away, but his other arm went around my waist and tugged me entirely the wrong way, causing me to fall. The floor came up at my face far too quickly for my liking.

Then I woke up. I was breathing heavily, almost like I had actually just been running around instead of sleeping safely in my bed. I swore under my breath and rolled over onto my other side, trying to go right back to sleep but knowing it wouldn't happen.

Much as I didn't want to admit it, I'd been hoping Tyler would tackle me to the floor and pin me down again. He might have done it too, if I hadn't been jolted awake. Fucking dreams were messing with me more and more all the time.

****

It seemed every time Tyler and I saw each other the next day we couldn't help sharing a secret look and a small, hesitant smile. It reassured me that things were going to be okay, weird as the situation might be. There was some kind of sexual tension there, which was fucked up, but he was still my one and only brother. It would take a much, much bigger problem to ever ruin our relationship.

Probably it would have helped if either of us had someone in our lives. A boyfriend, or girlfriend in my brother's case, to keep us occupied might have prevented our minds from seeking each other out. It was hard to say though, because I had no idea what exactly was happening to us. Some kind of twin powers activating maybe, if only that wasn't too 'Saturday morning cartoon' for the real world.

I tried looking it up online at one point just to see if maybe there was some plausible explanation, but nothing came of that. I didn't even know where to start, other than typing in things like 'shared dreams' and hoping for the best.

I found myself actually excited for bedtime that night, partly because by unspoken agreement Tyler and I wouldn't talk about our dream world while we were awake. Also, I was coming to realize that I might be an even bigger perv than what I accused my brother of being.

****

"I seriously think we might have some kind of twin-powers," I said.

"And I'm pretty sure those aren't a real thing," Tyler said.

"Then how do you want to explain this?"

He sighed and threw an arm over his face, as if to block me out. He was lying on his back on the dream-bed while I sat nearby, hugging a pillow to my chest.

"Gremlins?" he said eventually.

"Gremlins. Right. 'Cause that's so much more sensible than my idea."

"I don't know, alright? But there's gotta be some kind of reasonable explanation."

"Twin-powers," I insisted.

"Whatever makes you happy in that little head of yours."

I swung my pillow at him, and I would have caught him full in the face had his arm not blocked most of it.

"Hey, easy there!" he said. "You know stuff like that just makes us wake up."

"Yeah, but you deserved it. You were being patronizing."

"Sorry." Tyler rolled over and folded his arms under his chin. He looked at me thoughtfully. "You know, whatever's really going on, it's really not such a bad thing. I never thought about it until recently, but we sort of haven't been spending as much time together the past couple years as we used to."

"Wow. I so did not see that coming. Are you gonna get all emotional on me now?"

"No, just... you don't feel that way at all?"

I bit my lip and pretended to think hard. "I guess maybe you're not the worst person in the world to hang out with."

"Gee, thanks."

"Kidding. You're right, it's not so bad spending time with you. Even if you're a massive perv."

"Liking boobs is normal, it doesn't make me a perv."

"It does when they're your sister's boobs. Perv."

Egging him on was just such an instinctual thing for me, I probably would have done it even if I wasn't trying to lure him toward me.

"You know what, say it again," he said. "Say it one more time, I dare you."

I smirked and leaned forward, exaggerating my lip movements as I spoke. "You're a huge perv."

He crawled toward me, slowly and deliberately, and I made no attempt at escape. He stopped right in front of me for a second, then pushed me back so I was lying flat. I still had my pillow, and I clutched it tighter to me in an attempt to hide any visible signs of nervousness.

"Fine, I'm a perv," Tyler said. "But I can't help noticing that you don't actually seem to mind all that much."

He pulled the pillow away from me and tossed it aside. I reached for it, but he put a hand on my shoulder to hold me down. I hoped the changes in my breathing and the flushing I felt in my face weren't as apparent to him as they felt to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I think you know what it means."

His free hand moved toward my chest, and I pushed it away. He smiled enigmatically and made the same move again, this time faster so I didn't have time to stop him.

I had to bite my lip as his palm covered my breast, perhaps more forcefully then he meant to. The sensation of being held down and being groped by my brother was doing funny things to my head.

"See, like, you're making a face right now that I could swear means you're enjoying this," he said softly. "But that doesn't make sense, because I'm the perv, not you, right?"

"We can both be," I said in an equally quiet voice.

Tyler looked a little surprised at my indirect admission. I knew he wouldn't have been expecting to get it quite so easily. It was kind of amusing how he faltered once he didn't have anything to prove anymore.

"Oh, um, okay," he said. He let me go and sat up, allowing me my freedom. I stayed where I was. "So... I guess I was right when I suspected you were pushing my buttons on purpose."

"It's kinda my thing. You're really easy to manipulate most of the time."

"Shut up. It's just 'cause you've been doing it your whole life. You've had a lot of practice with me."

"Well I kind of had to learn, because you're right, physically speaking you can pretty much do whatever you want with me."

My words came out with more of a sexual overtone than I meant them to, and I could tell Tyler had heard it too.

"Do you... do you actually like that?" he asked. "Like when I--"

"I don't know," I interrupted. "Maybe. There's been a lot of stuff for me to sort out. Don't take this the wrong way, but it's kinda good and kinda bad at the same time that you're my brother, if you know what I mean."

"Don't worry, I know what you mean. I have similar feelings on the subject. There are things I've been thinking about, and things I've already done for that matter, that shouldn't involve my sister."

"Well at least we can trust each other, right? Even if this is sketchy as fuck, no one else is ever gonna know. How could they, it's all in our heads."

Tyler chuckled. "Yeah, that's true. It does help that this isn't really real. Mostly."

There was an awkward silence after that, in which the only sounds were from my brother shifting to a more comfortable position. I had to grab his wrist to keep him from moving too far away from me. He'd gone all self-conscious on me, and I knew that unless I did something he wasn't going to be touching me any more until he relaxed some.

"It's okay to, like, do stuff," I said. "If you want to."

He was still hesitant to try anything, that was pretty obvious, but at least he scooted back closer so there were only a few inches between us. His gaze flicked back and forth between my chest and elsewhere, presumably in order to not get caught staring. It wasn't nearly as effective a tactic as he was probably hoping.

"You know, this is somehow more awkward now that you've given me permission," he said.

"Would it help if I revoked your permission?"

"It might. Probably not though."

"Ty, just touch them."

It was a blunt approach, sure, but it worked. Tyler looked at me just to make sure I was serious, then reached out and let his hand settle on one of my breasts. It wasn't all that exciting for me in some ways, mainly because I'd almost had to make him do it, but at least he seemed happy. I'd get more of a payoff out of it eventually anyway, I was sure of that.

For a while I just let him squeeze and caress my boobs. For some reason it got more enjoyable the longer he went, probably due to me getting increasingly horny over time. It made me more sensitive to his touch. A couple times I caught myself contemplating slipping a hand down inside my panties, but I discarded the idea. I wasn't brazen enough to try that out just yet.

****

I wasn't sure what exactly triggered it, but at some point I simply found myself awake and in my own bed, in my own room. It was earlier than I normally woke up, but not so early as to be completely ridiculous, particularly considering I'd been asleep before my usual time the night before.

I could practically still feel my brother's hand on my breasts, almost like he was in the room with me. He wasn't though, and I was alone with my residual horniness. Since I didn't have to get up for a while, and I was alone, there was no reason not to take care of myself this time.

My panties were in the way, and I removed them altogether before tending to my needy pussy. I was at just the right state of turned on not to be in too much of a hurry, while still craving my eventual release. It was perfect for allowing me to build up slowly while I fantasized about what I'd do, or what I'd let my brother do, when we were together the next night. I was becoming lost to this new, socially unacceptable game of ours.

After fingering myself to completion, I eventually made my way downstairs for breakfast. Tyler wasn't there, which was okay at first, until I was halfway through eating and he still hadn't shown up. In fact, he didn't show up at all, and that worried me. I'd known what we were doing had the potential to make things uncomfortable between us, yet I hadn't really believed it. Now I couldn't help wondering if I should have given it more thought.

Later on in the day, in the early evening, I found him watching a movie in the living room, the first time all day that I'd seen him. That wasn't too abnormal actually, but I had been overanalyzing things all day and I'd begun to worry that he'd been avoiding me. I approached cautiously, but he said nothing when I took a seat on the free end of the couch. He did smile, which I took as a good sign.

"Hey, how come you weren't at breakfast?" I asked after a moment. That had been the only time I'd really expected to see him, but I could question him about the rest of his day should it seem necessary.

"Oh, that," he said. "I was busy."

"Busy? What could possibly have been important enough to keep you from breakfast? You love breakfast."

He looked a little sheepish, and delayed his response until I prodded at him with my finger.

"Okay, fine," he said. "If you must know, I woke up pretty early and I was kinda horny thanks to you. So I jerked off."

"For what, like two hours straight?"

"No. I went back to sleep after. Then I woke up again and...."

"Oh my god, you jerked off again?"

He nodded silently and I giggled at his embarrassment.

"Shut up," he said. "It's your fault anyway."

"Oh really? So you think I shouldn't let you touch these anymore?" I said, pointing to my breasts.

"That's not what I'm saying. Although, you know, there are lots of people who would say that."

I shrugged. "So what? Whatever happens in our heads is nobody's business but ours."

"I know, I'm just saying we have to be careful to, like, not let anything show when we're around other people. That's all."

"I'll try my very best not to let you grope me in public."

"That's not... you aren't taking this seriously, are you?"

"Seriously enough," I said. "I'm well aware how badly it could go if certain people out there knew what we got off on. But I also know no one has ever learned about any of my other fantasies, so I think we're good."

"Yeah, I just... yeah. You're right."

"Damn skippy I am."

I got up to leave, but couldn't resist doing so in a way that brushed my breasts against Tyler's arm as I stood. He knew I'd done it on purpose, but didn't do anything other than glare at me. It was way too much fun teasing him sometimes.

****

"I have to admit something to you," I said.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Tyler asked.

He already had both hands under my shirt, having apparently gotten over his hesitance from the night before. I was seriously tempted just to take it off since it was only getting in the way. That and my bra.

"Yesterday morning, when I woke up, I masturbated too," I said.

"And you were making fun of me? God, you are like the biggest hypocrite."

"Yeah, but I'm cute. Anyway, I'm just kind of thinking that maybe we're waking up all turned on and shit because of how worked up we get while we're asleep."

"Makes sense. That's what I assumed."

"Uh huh, but what would happen if we, like, took care of that before we woke up?"

Tyler paused, his hands temporarily motionless on my skin and a thoughtful look on his face.

"I don't know," he said. "But if that did work, I'd just end up with a big mess in the real world."

"I guess you would, wouldn't you. Lucky for me I wouldn't have that problem." I yelped as he pinched one of my nipples a little too hard, on purpose of course, and stuck my tongue out at him. At least my bra had prevented some of the potential pain. "No need for that just because life's a little unfair."

"Well you don't have to rub it in."

"Sure I do. That's what siblings are for, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. Among other things evidently," he said, glancing meaningfully at the area of my chest his hands were currently occupying.

I giggled softly. "It's nice finally having a use for me, isn't it?"

On impulse I reached for the back of his neck and pulled him toward me. He looked confused right up until the moment I kissed him. It was only a short, simple kiss, barely on the wrong side of innocent, but I could tell it had freaked him out a little.

"Why the hell would you do that?" he demanded, though his indignation was undermined somewhat by his failure to stop feeling me up as he waited for an answer.

"Because I felt like it," I said. I brushed my hand delicately along his cheek and up the side of his head. "Because we can do whatever we want. Almost. It's all a dream, there's no rules."

Tyler stared at me, then moved deliberately, grabbing the bottom of my shirt in both hands. In one astonishingly smooth motion he ripped the garment apart most of the way up to the collar, baring a large section of my front. Without pausing, he forcibly pushed me onto my side and wrestled with the clasp of my bra for a second or two before tearing it away and discarding it.

I didn't know if he was attempting to make some sort of point, but as I rolled onto my back and looked up at him, all I felt was a new and intense arousal. He could see my naked breasts, my tattered shirt wouldn't do much to prevent that anymore, and I didn't even care. Whatever victory speech he'd had in mind died in his throat.

"That was fucking hot," I said.

"Um, that wasn't really--"

"Oh don't you even dare go all wussy on me now."

Once again I pulled Tyler toward me, this time down to my breasts where I held him until he got over his annoying hesitation. He'd started out so strong and he just needed a little help to keep going. I was pretty sure I could manage that.

Sure enough, it didn't take him long to start nuzzling at my breasts, then suck one of my nipples between his lips. I released him as he got down to the job properly, licking and sucking and nibbling eagerly at my sensitive flesh. If I could just get him to take that kind of initiative more often....

Well, not too often of course. What we were doing had to stay out of the real world, but he knew that as well as I did, if not better.

Every now and then I felt what was almost certainly Tyler's cock bump against my leg. He had to be fully hard, or very close to it, and it was so tempting to toy with him even more than I already was. I restrained myself though, and slipped a hand down toward my waist instead. With my brother doing such a good job on my boobs, my pussy was even more adamant about getting some attention than before.

My fingers wiggled under my panties with practiced ease, then continued down even farther. My pussy was far wetter than it had any right to be before it had even been touched, and it made me feel even dirtier knowing it was my own brother causing that sort of arousal in me. At least I knew he felt the same way about me.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked, taking a short break from his task.

"Masturbating," I replied bluntly.

He groaned and his cock hit my leg again, more purposefully this time like he was trying to temporarily satiate his desires. I was pretty sure it wouldn't do him that much good.

"You can do it too, if you want," I said.

"I don't know...."

"Suit yourself."

I made a point of sighing happily and generally emoting more than I normally did while fingering myself, just to make sure he got the point. He tried to ignore it, but there was no way he could. He was just as turned on as I was, and that meant he needed to get off just as much as I did.

Xarth
Xarth
14,704 Followers