Dreams Lingerie Inc.

Story Info
Signing a new model in Demi Rose Mawby.
1.3k words
3.8
16.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horny15
Horny15
10 Followers

This story is intended to be the part of a long serial fantasy revolving around a modelling business set up by three friends. The main theme of the stories will be celebrities but there will be various other themes including but not exclusively being anal, fetish, BDSM, lesbian and orgies. This story starts slow to set up the series but there is sex nearer the end.

The stories involving these celebrities are just fiction/fantasy and by no means do I know whether these acts are carried out in some form. If a certain stories theme does not match your taste then please do not do things such as threatening me for being disgusting as everyone has different fantasies and likes.

Also I won't always go into massive description about the celebrities because they can all be googled and that is a much better way for you guys to visualise them than my potentially unflattering description of their beauty.

Celebrity in this story: Demi Rose Mawby

*****

As I looked at the amazing sight in front of me I almost shook my head in disbelief at how things had changed in just one short month. When I arrived home from my university graduation never would I have dreamt that I would have two gorgeous women naked in my hotel room kissing on my bed while I stood freshly naked at the end of the bed savouring the show going on in front of me.

Breaking away from the kiss my best friend turned fuck buddy smirked at me before commenting, "Coming to join or are you just going to stand there staring while I get all the fun?" With that she returned to kissing the gorgeous brunette next to her with her sexy alluring lips while caressing her naked breasts seductively.

If the change in my life was surprising the change in my best friend Sophie was stunning. Sophie is a brunette girl of 5'6 whose hair comes down to her shoulders. Her ass always got plenty of admirers at school but the rest of her body was a mystery as she always wore hoodies or baggy jumpers throughout the year and never wore tight dresses even when she was out in clubs with us. Throughout high school she had never shown the slightest interest in men (or women for that matter) preferring to consider herself one of the boys as she hung around with myself and Andy, our other close friend (and neighbour).

Now she was lying naked showing off her perfect body and enjoying the touch of the naked girl next to her. Her breasts were a beautiful 34DD and combined with that shapely ass gave her the most wonderful hourglass figure that would have had 90% of the boys in the school begging her for a date. Her dark and recently very seductive eyes kept flicking up and down the body of the goddess she was worshipping with her hands.

At this point the goddess looked at me with her own seductive eyes, "Aren't you supposed to be convincing me to join your company? As good as your sexy little slut is here she won't be enough to make you stand out against the rivals. If you want me to join you company then you better get in this bed and start licking and fucking me until I pass out." These words from any girl would make my already rock hard cock strain higher into the air conditioned air but the fact they came from the mouth of the stunning Demi Rose Mawby made it jump a little.

Without further hesitation I moved onto the bed took both Sophie's and Demi's face in my hands one at a time and kissed them deeply until all three of us were panting with the passion of the kisses. Looking deeply into Demi's eyes I slid down her body slowly taking her left nipple into my mouth and sucking it softly while flicking my tongue backwards and forwards over her increasingly sensitive nipple. Sophie noticing the deep moans coming from Demi tore herself away from watching and after kissing Demi copied my actions on Demi's right nipple.

Neither of us expected Demi to buck hard in orgasm from our double assault on her nipples but the quick smile we shared showed we both realised we had discovered her kryptonite. As Demi's breathing slowed back to pre-orgasm we renewed our efforts for the next five minutes bringing Demi right back to the verge of orgasm. At this point I slid my fingers straight into her dripping pussy making her crash over the edge with a scream so loud the whole hotel must have heard it.

I slid further down her body and planted my lips on her clit and sucked hard sending her crashing over the edge again with another scream. Feeling Demi go a little limp from the triple orgasm she had just enjoyed I grabbed Sophie and flipped her over before diving between her legs kissing and licking her completely shaven pussy. She moaned as I toyed with her bringing her towards the edge before letting her come back down with a slight groan. The third time I brought her close to the edge she grabbed my head to prevent me teasing her again.

With my head held close to her perfect pussy I drove my tongue deep into her and brought her to a bucking wild orgasm allowing me to savour those juices I loved so much.

At this point I felt Demi stir beside us and realised she had been watching me toy with Sophie for god knows how long. With big pleading eyes she almost begged "Please fuck me, I need a hard cock deep inside me."

I smiled and moved over to kiss her before flipping her onto her hands and knee and lining my cock up with her dripping pussy. I began to feed my cock into her before stopping and pulling out making her groan in disappointment. I expected her to say something but when I looked I realised she had her head buried between Sophie's legs making her squirm.

The sight of her eating out my beautiful best friend made me drive my cock deep inside her making her moan hard into Sophie's pussy. I proceeded to fuck her hard with long deep strokes and for a long time the only sounds in the room were the slapping of my legs on her perfectly shaped ass and Sophie's moans as she enjoyed getting her pussy licked.

Suddenly Demi pulled away from Sophie and screamed out loud as she had her fourth orgasm of the day. I redoubled my efforts on her pussy and with a groan from me and another scream from her we came in unison flooding her pussy with both of our juices.

As I pulled my cock slowly from a panting Demi, who was face first on the bed having lost the strength to support herself with her arms, Sophie took my cock straight into her mouth and sucked me hard bringing my back to my full strength. She continued sucking me until I threw her on her back and rammed my hard 7" cock deep inside her and fucked her hard. After a few minutes of fucking her hard I pulled out and lay down on the bed with my cock pointing upright.

Without hesitation Sophie dropped her pussy on my cock and fucked me cowgirl style until we both came with a long deep moan. As I laid recovering both of my hot partners came to cuddle up against me.

"You have my signature on one condition." started Demi and when I looked at her inquisitively she added, "We get to do that more often."

Both Sophie and I laughed and agreed that we definitely would before Sophie kissed me deeply.

*****

Any comments are greatly appreciated on how I can improve the experience for you the reader would be amazing.

Horny15
Horny15
10 Followers