Dreams of a Surreal Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive's first experience becomes...
882 words
3.91
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the depths of night, I can feel you watching me. Standing in silence, waiting for me to sate your need I can feel your pull; a beast clawing against restraint, an animal that will lift its head and take me as prey. I find my footing once again in that darkened hallway. The only light piercing the dark is a flickering glow from a single candle. I am drawn to it, needing the solace of the warmth it projects along the dancing shadows of the night. My gown falls around me like liquid white silk. The white catches each shimmer of light from the reflecting glow of the solitary flame.

My chest heaves, catching with anxiety against the single straps holding it in place. Soft whispers of my train dance across the floor with every movement. My core tightens with sweet anticipation of what is waiting for me within that darkness. I know what hunts me; I am powerless against its will. I close my eyes at the edge of the doorway.

Taking much needed air into my lungs, I prepare myself to face the beast you keep so eloquently hidden. I know that I will be your feast; carnivorous, unchecked and ferocious. The unleashed animal residing under your surface is calling to me; a siren song seducing me to turn loose the carefully caged animal within myself. The need radiating from inside the door is magnetizing, producing a dull ache between my thighs that demands remedy. I know when I step over the threshold I will be lost to you. Your possession of me will begin in that moment, and it is a possession I crave with every breath. With one last deep breath, I push the door open and step through the portal that takes me from my world into yours.

My breath catches in my throat at the very sight of you. You are indeed stunning to behold. The air surrounding me is filled with the rich scent of your essence made richer by the heat emanating from your pores. The rich scent of lust swirls around me like a blanket of the softest down, a blanket I long to cocoon myself in. Crackling tension forms over your features and an unmistakable fire burns from your eyes.

Our gazes lock, causing my core to convulse and paint my inner thighs with slick betrayal. I am already primed for you, and yet no finger has been drawn across this quivering flesh. "Is he real?"' I ask myself in wonder, for my reaction to you is alarmingly primal. I feel dizzy with need, an unfettered lust out of control. I feel as though I'm floating in a dream.

My core is an empty aching depth that longs for the fullness of your possession. My eyes travel the length of your body; warmth flushes my skin. I long to feel you beneath my fingers, tracing each ridge of your hardened male flesh. I am hungry with desire and uncontrollably greedy with lust. You alone know how to quench my needful thirst. As our eyes lock with mesmerizing intensity, I know I will not be disappointed. This night belongs to you and you will lay claim to what you traveled so far for.

Your eyes narrow with impatience and yet you make no move to take what is yours; those eyes revealing your ferocious hunger. They travel slowly from my head to the tips of my toes which are peeking out from the front of my gown as though you are teasing your imagination with the naked flesh that lies beneath it. Your gaze is as lethal to me as will be your touch soon to caress me like a lover beneath the strength of wandering fingers.

Excruciating as it is potent, a shiver of deliciousness vibrates through me. My fingers feel numb as they reach slowly for thin straps that hold this barrier in place. I want only to please you; to be nothing more than to be used by you, carnivorously consumed as a decadent meal of perverse consumption.

Deep inside I vibrate knowing that within your own pleasure lies mine as well. Blood pounds in my ears as I try to calm my nerves, my eyes tightly shut against the moment at hand. A small trickle of sweat snakes its way down the length of my spine, causing my flesh to rise in gooseflesh, sending an erotic temptation of electricity through me. Taking a deep breath, I brush the straps gently from my shoulders. My gown falls elegantly in a billowing cloud of silk, pooled around me at the base of my feet in the shimmering light. I feel as if I am Helen, willing myself into Paris' arms, launching ten thousand ships. In this moment of raw beauty, I am completely revealed before you.

My nakedness holds no barrier between us; I am unable to hide anything from your watchful gaze. You see into the very core of my most guarded places: the insecurities which trapped me like the teeth of bear traps, the hurt that threatens to break me, and the protective shell which I call my home only recently broken by what hold you have over me I do not know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...