Dreams Of An Online Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Footboy," you ask removing your foot from my mouth, "What is this on my feet?" You switch feet, bring the white glazed one in front of my face.

"It looks like my cum, Mistress." I reply, my voice shaky.

You reach over to your night stand, retrieving the riding crop, your fingers toying with the short leather strap at it's business end,

"Cum?" You mock, "I don't remember saying that you could cum. Did I give you permission?"

I pause for a second, watching you play with the disciplinary tool, then

"No Mistress, you did not."

You bring the crop down fast, cracking it into the bed half a foot from your thigh, a cloud of petals billowing up. You're surprised at the loud sound echoing through the room, but don't miss a beat,

"Then why is your cum dripping from my toes, slave!?"

I wince at the sounds, your raised voice, and the sharp slap of the crop,

"I'm sorry Mistress...I couldn't control myself, your toes are too beautiful to resist" I begin, but you cut me off sharply, your voice lower and sweet, but filled with no less menace,

"Flattery will not get you out of this Slave. You disobeyed your Mistress, so you must be punished." You pause, rubbing my thick, sticky semen between your toes, enjoying the feeling, "The longer your scum stays on my feet and not on your tongue, the worse your punishment will be."

I gasp, grabbing your foot in both hands, scooping a long line of my spunk from the top of your foot. I gag slightly, then swallow it down. The next lick, ladling my first powerful spurt from your shin and ankle goes down fine however. This is also a first for me, my cum is warm and thick, sliding on my tongue down my throat. The taste is much like my precum, bitter, but even more so, with a tinge of saltiness thrown in. I quickly become addicted, no pun intended.

"Now," you begin, patting the crop into your free hand, "What should your punishment be?"

You ponder for a second, as I slurp another spurt back into my throat, swallowing it down,

"I know. I'll let you choose." You say with that wicked smile, "You can have ten lashes on that naughty cock of yours, or I get to put that big dildo up your ass. Which is it slave? Does your cock save your ass? Or does your ass save your cock?" You laugh lightly at this.

You see my penis begin to harden again. But I don't say anything immediately, still working to clean the last of my mess from your toes.

"Come on Footboy, choice to make." You sing to me.

I swallow my final drop, lowering your foot from my mouth, but massaging it softly,

"I don't know Mistress...."

You bring your other foot up, rubbing it against my lips,

"Oh, poor slave can't decide," you coo, "I tell you what, I'll decide for you."

I realize I have missed my opportunity, but stammer anyway,

"No Mistress, I can-" But you cut me off,

"What Slave? Did you just defy me?" You say, curling your legs under you and sitting up to face me eye to eye, the fingers of one hand catching the short hair of my goatee between two fingers.

"No Mistress, I was just going to say I can't wait for you to decide."

You tug my chin down, making my forehead touch your own,

"Impatient Slave?" You say, bringing the crop up, placing it between my legs, caressing my balls, "Can't wait to have me fucking that tight ass of yours?"

You see me wince slightly, but I say nothing. You drop your new toy from against my scrotum, then bring it up sharply, snapping the leather tongue at the end against that sensitive patch of flesh right between my ass and balls. I cry out, my eyes closing against the pain, you smile, rubbing the whip against that same spot, in small circles.

"Slave, I asked you a question. Now answer me, can you wait to have your Mistress fucking your tight ass?"

My breathing is heavy, and you feel my cock starting to push against the leather crop, getting hard again against the odds,

"No Mistress, I can't wait."

You slap the crop back between my balls, I writhe in either agony or ecstacy, you can't tell which,

"Can't wait for what, Slave?" You repeat, constantly tapping your toy against my balls.

I stammer, my breath uneven,

"I can't wait to feel you inside my tight ass Mistress."

You stop punishing my scrotum, and push me away, stepping off your bed.

"Get down on all fours my little Footboy," You open your closet, sliding back the door quietly, "Maybe I should call you my Assboy for awhile, hmmmm? Would you like that?"

I lean down on all fours, my head eyes facing your headboard,

"Yes Mistress, please do."

You snap out the whip again, lashing my across my ass, through my yelp you say,

"Please do what, Slave?"

As I open my mouth you lash me again, my voice peaking as the pain rushes through my body,

"Please call me your Assboy, Mistress."

You reach up, taking a box down that you had not opened in many months,

"If you insist Assboy," You laugh, rubbing the red mark on my ass with the leather tongue of the crop, "When you ask me like that, I can't deny you anything."

Opening the box you remove a harness. You had purchased it months ago on a whim, not really knowing why, but hoping you would someday have a chance to use it. Removing the smaller, less abusive dildo from the strap-on panties, you walk over to the night stand, retrieving the ten-inch rubber phallus, placing the riding crop in its place. Pulling your panties to the side, you run the dildo between your swollen pussy lips, coating it in your slick fluids. Standing beside the bed, you move the hard rubber cock faster against yourself, teasing the opening of your vagina with it, just massaging it in enough to penetrate yourself with the tip of the head, then pulling it out. This does the trick, your juices completely covering ebony sex toy. Letting your panties slide back into place, you force the faux cock into the hole at the front of the harness. It's not easy, you have to push hard, stretching it wide, the replacement dick being much larger than the standard one it came with. You smile at this, imagining the irony of having to stretch the hole in the strap-on harness, so that you can stretch the hole in my ass.

"You picked out such a large dick for yourself, Assboy," you say as you finally start to step into the contraption, "Have you been fucked up that little ass of yours before?"

I think for a second, then,

"No Mistress, I've never been fucked in my ass before."

You kneel behind me, putting both hands on my hard cheeks,

"It going to hurt you know," You kneed my buttocks between your hands, "It's going to feel like I'm splitting you in two." You smack my ass, hard, with your hand, "You want that? You want to feel my cock bust you ass's cherry?" You slap my cheek again, "Tell me you want me to bust your cherry.

"Yes Mistress," I say, "I want to feel your cock take my last virginity."

The smile on your face grows, hearing me tell you this. The burning in your loins also grows. Leaning forward, you touch the head of your new penis against my tight hole, but you don't push inside of me. You lean against my back, reach around my body and twist my nipples,

"Beg me for it, Slave," you whisper harshly into my ear, "Beg me to fill your ass. Plead with me to fuck you."

My head is thrown back, my eyes squeezed shut against the pain in my nipples,

"Please Mistress, fuck me. Fuck me now Mistress, please." I begin to beg you.

That is the last thing you needed to spur you forward. Letting go of my nipples, you grab my shoulders and push forward with your hips. My muscle turn to solid rock as the head of your borrowed cock pokes at my cramped anus, but it won't go in. I moan as you push harder, trying to impale my virgin ass on your big dick, but you're having problems getting past the tight ring of muscle blocking you.

"Oooooooo, Slave," you say undeterred, "You have such a nice ass. I'm so going to love breaking it in."

You reach one hand back, grabbing the dildo around it's shaft, preventing the weakening bend in it's middle. Then you put your thumb over its head, and press harder. This time the head of your cock sinks in a tiny bit, opening my virgin hole to you. Letting go of the dildo, you return your other hand to my shoulder, pulling me back with both of your arms as you thrust your hips forward. I scream as an inch of your strap-on is swallowed by my clenching ass. You pause for a second, dipping your head down to bite my shoulder blade,

"You should relax Assboy," You taunt me, "You've still got nine more inches to take."

Leaning back, you watch my stretched hole grasp at this new intruder, slowly adjusting to it's new girth. My scream stops, lowered to a whimper. You think for a second, your smile faltering, can he take this? Is it going to hurt him too much? As you are about to ask me this, I say,

"Mistress, don't stop, please give me more."

You smile returns, the feeling your feminine juices running onto your leg is like the ultimate admission to your wild abandonment of any conventional sex types.

"More Slave?" You press forward hard, digging another two inches into me, "You want more?" You pull out almost the way, leaving me with just the tip holding my ass open, then thrust again, this time shoving half the huge plug up my tight ass.

I scream,

"Oh yes Mistress! Fuck Me!"

You giggle, thinking, 'I can't believe this! He just took five inches up his ass without any problem and he wants more!'

You push forward slowly but surely, letting me feel every centimeter plow into me. The sensation is one of conflicting signals; Intense pain and guilt, from having my ass basically raped by you, my beautiful Mistress. But also intense pleasure and longing, from finally having all of my inhibitions torn away, leaving only the carnal being that live deep inside every person. I can feel every molded plastic vain on the surface of the ten inch invader, the irregular cylinder stimulating my bowels and prostate in a way I have never imagined. My breathing is a shuddering line of moans as you finally stab the last inch into my rapidly swelling asshole. You stop for a moment, the tops of your thighs pressed against my buttocks, your sexy feet crossed ankle over ankle. You realize that you are breathing like you just ran ten miles, your chest heaving, causing your firm breasts to bounce uncontrollably. You start to breath faster as you really begin to fuck me, sliding the dildo all the way out to the head, then slamming it back in, your thighs slapping against my ass. I cry out as the head of your ten inch womanhood presses against my prostate. Giving me no time to recover, you start fucking hard, running you cock out of my ass then ramming it back in, causing my screams to return. Faster and faster, you reach a fevered pace, causing your bed to knock against the back wall of your chamber with every thrust. So you realize you are crying out with me, the harness is rubbing right against your clit. You feel yourself getting close as you fuck me,

"You like this Assboy?" You say, your voice raised, "You like my cock in your ass? Cum for me, show me your mine. Cum Slave!"

At this you cum, slamming your dick into me deeper than ever before, your voice cracking as you shake. Your thrusts are short and hard as your hips buck under the tremendous force of your orgasm. Soon you fall forward, collapsing onto my back. I hold you there, your breasts pressed just below my shoulder blades, your head resting to one side near my neck. You're covered in sweat, your breathing heavy. Your pussy aches from the powerful orgasms you've experienced. Planting a soft kiss on the back of my neck you reach your hands around my body, fondling my penis. The head is slick, and my shaft is softening rapidly,

"Footboy came, didn't he?" You reach down to the bed, stretching your arm, your fingers touch my semen pooled there, "Good Slave."

You reach your fingers up to your mouth, licking my cum from your fingertips. Then you reach back grabbing your rubber cock and withdraw all ten inches from my battered rectum slowly. After what seems like hours, but is only sixty seconds, the head pulls free of my ass with a wet 'pop'. Sitting back up you look down at my tortured hole. It still gapes from your firm fucking, the muscles slowly pulling the hole closed again. Reaching down to the bed, you scoop as much of my cum from the bed onto your fingers as you can. Bringing your hand back up, you slip this hot juice into my clenching anus. I groan as your fingers enter me, wiping my cum onto the tender lining of my ass. Going back for another load you say,

"Makes it complete Assboy. Now you have a load inside you too, dripping out so slowly."

Soon you have put as much as you could back into me, my light moans disappearing after the second helping. You admire your handy work, sliding back from your position behind me. My semen is being pushed back out of me, dripping slowly out of my asshole, down the crack of my ass towards the sheets.

"How does it feel Slave?" You ask me.

"It hurts Mistress, but in a good way."

You smile,

"Aw, it hurts? I'm sorry Footboy, but your night's not complete. I have more for you. Are you ready?"

I answer without hesitation,

"Yes Mistress."

Leaning forward, you spread my ass apart. As you do, a large gob of cum squirts out of my asshole. Moving quickly, you dip your head and catch it on your tongue, throwing it to the back of your throat and swallowing it deftly. I've already described the taste to you, but the bittersweet saltiness is more tasty than you had imagined. Spreading me further, you push your tongue into my ass, curling it back, digging my cum out of me. I moan as you swish this spurt around your tongue, finally swallowing it only after savoring it for several seconds.

"You taste so good Assboy," you say after swallowing my seed for the first time, "Why were you so greedy with the load you sprayed on my toes?" When my answer isn't immediate, you slap my ass with one hand, "Well Slave? Why?"

"I didn't think you'd want to taste me Mistress, I'm sorry, I'll share with you next time." Is my answer.

Dipping back into me, you move your hot lips over my ass, slurping up all my semen you can, collecting it in your mouth. Then, sitting up, you grab me by the hair and pull my head back, planting a open mouth kiss directly on my lips. Pushing my sperm into my mouth with your tongue, you moan into our lips' embrace. At first I am surprised at the warm liquid, but I soon recover, swallowing some down, while I return your tongue's affection. Pulling back from the cum spiced kiss, you say,

"Slave, I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that cock pounding into me," you reach around, stroking my semi-flaccid dick, "Now. So you had better get hard, and soon."

"Yes Mistress," I say as you feel my soft prick begin to harden once again, "I want to be inside you."

You're astonished. Two orgasms? Now ready for a third? You have a hard time believing what you hand is telling you as it strokes up and down the length of my rapidly hardening penis. You lean back on your knees, the ten inch dildo standing straight up from your crotch, the length moving slightly from your shift.

"I want it hard and fast, Slave, don't disappoint me, and don't forget my feet." You say. From the tone of your voice, I can also hear the unspoken command. You want it hard and fast, yes. But also rough.

"As you wish, Mistress." I reply as I pull away from your hand grasping my hair, spinning around to face you. My eyes show you the tremendous longing and satisfaction you've given me, and the desire to give you this last offering.

Rising to my knees facing you, I grab the shoulders of your lace waistcoat. With one pull, the single pearl button fires away, bouncing off my bare chest and landing in the shadows. Your breasts stand naked before me once again, and my mouth wastes no time finding your nipple. I suck forcefully on it, biting down firmly. You suck breath in through your teeth as I tug solidly, lifting your whole breast away from your chest, then allowing my bite to slide off, the edges of my teeth sending a line of sharp pain to your brain. Sliding the lacy top down to your wrists, I twist your body around, putting you down onto the bed, with me on top. My lips and teeth find your other breast, nibbling strongly and tugging lightly. Your hands are pinned to your sides by the sleeves of your waistcoat, and although you could free then if you wanted, you find that you don't. I stop teasing your ripe bosoms, and sit up, reaching over to the night stand. Grabbing the two clips attached by the chain, I bring it over to the bed.

Pinching one nipple between my fingers, I slip it into the clip, closing the clasp half way. The pressure is a tingling sensation that you can feel throughout your chest, stomach and to your surprise, your pussy. I catch the other nipple the same way, leaving the one foot chain resting on your heaving breast, the cool metal a stark contrast to the sexual heat you feel inside yourself. Loosening the strap on, I slide to down your hips, over your thighs, down your calves and off your gorgeous feet. I throw it over my shoulder, your hear it bounce off the door and land on the floor. Grabbing one foot with my hands, I move it to my mouth, sucking your little toe strongly. I move to each toe on that foot, sucking and biting harder than I had before. The little jolts of pain coming from your sexy peds is working magic on your vagina, as you feel yourself getting close to losing it.

I prop that foot's heel on my chest so that your toes touch my lips, and spread your legs wide. Reaching my hand up, I grab the crotch of the new panties I put on you earlier, and tear them away with a single strong tug. The waist band digs into your hips slightly, then you move closer to me from the power of the pull, your dripping pussy just an inch away from my quivering dick. Casting your panties aside, I look deep into your eyes,

"Mistress," I say quietly through your toes, "May I fuck you now?"

You wiggle your toes into my mouth, and smile,

"Yes Slave fuck me. Fuck me now."

With one thrust, I slam into you, my balls slapping into your ass. You feel your pussy cry out in agony as my cock stretches you out, making you widen so quickly. You don't care about the pain however, because as my pubic hair smashes into your clitoris, you cum, arching your back and screaming loudly. When you come back down from your newest orgasm, you feel that I have stopped, my cock buried deep inside you, but not moving. You notice you can feel my heartbeat through my penis, the pounding throbbing massaging the hot, wet walls of your pussy.

"Are you alright, Mistress?" I ask, removing your foot from my mouth with one hand,

You shove it right back in,

"Slave, did I tell you to stop?"

Your other foot has risen, pinching my nipple between your toes, sending that erotic pain I love into my chest. I wince, your toes twisting roughly,

"No Mistress, you didn't."

The thrusting resumes. My cock ramming into you, my pelvis grinding up on every in thrust, rubbing your clit with my tickling pubic hair. You marvel at the feeling of me inside of you, having seen my penis up close, you know it can't fit the feeling you're getting. As you hear the headboard of your bed crashing into your back wall of room, you realize that even though I've plunged into you many, many times over, I'm still stretching the walls of your vagina, it feels like your pussy is having trouble adjusting to my girth.

'He's not this big!' you think to yourself through the moans coming out of your mouth, 'It feels like he's huge!'

I lean back, pushing my dick deeper inside of you and pause for a second, breathing heavily. You think,

'This is it, he's cumming,'

But you don't feel the hot spurt inside of you. I lick your foot at a feverish pace, my tongue flying over your soles, pressing between your toes. You feel my cock convulsing, and you clench your pussy, tring to make me come, but I don't, I won't. I remember my ass being abused by you, I have learned these new rules well. Your vagina is relaxing, tightening around my dick, recovering from my battering distention, and you realize my thrusting has some sort of trick involved. Making you feel every inch of my penis, somehow, making it feel much bigger than its average length. Both your feet are now pressed to my face, rubbing against my lips and tongue.