Dreams Of Being His Dinner

Story Info
4 women dream of being consumed, then disappear.
1k words
3.96
32.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how to start. I'm the last now, the others all consumed by him.

Where to start?

Some girl friends and I decided to rent a old house in Europe for the summer. We saved our money and rented this beautiful place in the wilds of Romania. We wanted a nice place, beautiful scenery, some us time.

The place was fantastic. We got a bargain, maybe we should have been suspicious then. We were told the place was owned by an old family that had been nobles before Communism had taken the country. Now they were free but poor and needed the money, so rented to Westerners with US dollars.

Right away people showed up as servants. Apparently part of our rental package. They fed us, all to well in fact. We all started gaining weight.

Veronica was the first. She claimed she could hear someone calling her. She suddenly expressed interest in visiting the owner of the house we rented.

"I dream of having sex with him. Of his licking me, fondling, seasoning me. Of his grilling me over a fire...and I want it, God forgive me I want it."

We asked her who, who she dreamed of?

"HIM" is all she said, pointing to the castle on top the hill. We were told the remaining member of the family lived on the hill in an ancient castle. Then Veronica went missing.

Nicole was next. She started rubbing her body down daily with butter. It was for HIM she said. He'd want her buttered nicely for roasting. She said she dreamed of slow roasting, tied to a rotisserie over hot coals. Of his lips upon her, his tongue tasting her semi cooked flesh. Smelling herself roast, feeling him baste her flesh as she roasted. Him tasting her, eating her. We had reported Veronica missing and were freaked out by Nicole. Gee, the phone seemed to go on the blitz when Nicole turned up missing.

It was only Stevie and me. Stevie said she was having dreams. Dreams of a tall dark handsome man, like a vampire movie she said. He wanted her, needed her. He called to her to come to him, join to him and give herself over to the pleasures of the flesh. He wanted, needed to consume her...but it would be oh so pleasurable. They would have sex first on the dining room table where she would be served and eaten. Then they would have sex in the kitchen where he would prepare her. She dreamed of him telling her how tasty she would be as they coupled on a kitchen counter. He was planning on slow simmering her with herbs in a pot. Of putting her on a plate, her skin turned red, coated with oil and seasonings and eating her. Eating her alive, her offering herself to him.

I wanted to think it was only a nightmare because of Veronica and Nicole disappearing. Stevie too said he was in the castle on the hill waiting for her. She started taking baths with seasoning herbs in the water. She was purposefully trying to gain weight. Startling for a woman who had previously set her sights on becoming a model. Stevie disappeared a few days ago and the phone still isn't working.

The authorities tried to come and interview me, but I overheard a servant tell them I'd left. The servants are in on it too! They ply me with food, eyeing me eagerly for weight gain. I've started to have the dreams. In them he calls to me, whispers to me in my dreams. He urges me to come to him, to give myself over to him and the pleasure he will give.

Deadly pleasures, pleasures that begin with sex and continue to me being baked and eaten alive. In the dreams he tells me how sweet and pleasurable it will all be for me. My death won't be wasted, for he must feed. He wants me, needs me. I'm loosing the battle. I found myself just this morning rubbing my body down with a peeled orange. For him, I was doing it for him. Now I have this desire to bath in wine. It will marinate me so beautifully for him. I want his touch on my body, his penis in me, his caress's, his kisses, his tongue tasting, his teeth eating me.

I know I'll give in the way Veronica, Nicole, and Stevie did. I know it will be pleasurable, that's why I can't fight it. As much as I want to live, as much as there is fear, the pleasure and sexual desire overwhelm me. I dream of his making love to me. His hands kneading my flesh, seasoning me, putting me in an oven to bake. Of finding myself baking in an oven. How pleasurable it will be, smelling myself cook and looking forward to feeling his teeth chew on my still living flesh. I see myself laid out on a platter golden brown - my arms forward to offer myself to him in sexual and joyous abandon.

I'm loosing the battle. I just weighed myself and find I am delighted by having gained 5 pounds. For him, he will have more of me to feast upon. I know I too will disappear. I've written this and hidden it from the servants in a place where hopefully you may find it.

If you are a woman and renting this house - leave! Leave NOW!!! Leave before the dreams start. Leave before he can gain a hold on you as he did my friends and myself.

If you don't, then you too will disappear. You too will find yourself spread upon a serving platter. You too will all to willingly giving yourself over to the hunger of this vampiric man. The vampire movies are nothing compared to the fact of this one. Leave NOW!!!

Beware the servants.

She looked at the note found hidden in the drawers. "Hey Ginny, what do you think of this?"

Ginny looked it over. "Good beginning for a story. Must have been a literature major that stayed here last."

That night the dreams began.