Dreams of Bondage - Mistress

Story Info
Jace watched her circle the bed like a lioness.
773 words
17.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace watched her circle the bed the act itself reminded him of a lioness stalking her pray. He was mesmerized by the sway of her plump nylon encased hips. As she turned he caught a brief glimpse of her pale breasts peaking over the top of the dark corset. Her eyes were darkened down with heavy eyeliner as her hair swayed in a long braid trailing down her back. The click of her heels on the tiled floor as she walked around the bed watching him very closely.

Allegra suddenly turned around facing him head on, licking her lips he heard her voice.

"Love ....did you know this is where angels come to confess their sins." She chuckled seductively as she reached over to grab a pair of handcuffs. Climbing onto the bed he gasped as her hips split over his jutting erection. Her lips crushed his hungrily claiming him in one of the most basic ways

Giggling she rocked back and forth lightly teasing his ready-n-straining cock. He groaned feeling her soft lips against his, he felt cold metal click against his wrists realizing she had handcuffed him to the bed.

"Time to play sweetie," she commented as sweet as sugar. She sat back looking down at his bare chest and ran a single finger down to play and pinch his nipples. He moaned again he had never felt so sexually aroused in all of his life. The feeling of his woman dominating him was almost more then he could bare.

He watched her arms reach around to pull on the corsets clasps. Unleashing her tits , he groaned straining on the handcuffs. He wanted so badly to reach out and touch her pearly pink nipples. She smirked at him fully knowing what he wanted , why he struggled.

"I think tonight's session should be about .....hmmm how much a tease a mistress can be to their pet." winking and giggling she began to run her hands down her chest. Her fingers pinched her nipples as she let out a perfectly pitched moan. Jace's cock bucked in anticipation as he groaned again still trying to wiggle from his cuffs.

He let out a gasp when her hips ground into his a sensuous friction was made allowing him to lout out an actual moan. She giggled again running her hands along her thighs, her long finger nails pulling little holes in the tight nylon. She tugged on the holes until the nylon hung in ripped shreds moaning as her finger circled around her already swollen wet lips. He watched letting his mind drift his eyes closed hearing her moans. Letting out a gasp when he felt something enter slick his mouth finding it was her two fingers that had been inserted into her slick heat.

He moaned around her fingers feeling her hand slide across his cock.

"Naughty boys who close their eyes must be punished." her eyes glittered with adoration as she climbed off the bed, only to reposition herself so her lips lightly traced the head of his bucking cock .

"Fuck, Mistress please." his voice moaned out of him. She was so utterly close to his aching arousal her breath was whispering across the burning skin.

Groaning she pulled his cock into her mouth and began an instant deep throat.

After only a few times of her pulsing throat he began to spurt his cum deep within her. She moaned as it slid down her throat and into her stomach. He moaned louder still calling out her name as he bucked against his binds.

"Ohh fuck that was fantastic." His breathless voice muttered up to her. Noticing how she was hovering over him with an wickedly evil grin across her blood red lips.

" Love....the funs only just begun." Giggling as she sank herself onto his still straining erection.

*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Allegra woke up from her dream moaning her body was in a frenzied heat. She moaned louder finding her hand positioned directly over her clit , her fingers massaging gently. She cried out as she felt herself clench readying herself for an orgasm. She continued to play with her clit crying out with release as she felt herself Cumming.

As she calmed down from her orgasm she realized she had never in her life had a dream like that one...first the gender switch seeing and feeling from her lovers perspective...feeling the effects of bondage. She moaned again her body heating up as she remembered the details from the dream. She hoped that when she went back to sleep she would dream of something just as erotic as the last dream.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Katie's Room Pt. 01 A shy submissive boy gets a surprise from his girlfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
First Girlfriend Shows Me The Ropes An inexperience 18-year-old is tied and used by his girlfriend.in BDSM
Bound to Cum and Cum Again She ties & plays with him for hours as revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hotel Her and Him on an erotic weekend away.in Erotic Couplings
Tender Loving Care Kira's feverish date brings out her gentle domme side.in BDSM
More Stories