Dreams of Destiny Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen sensed a change in Destiny’s resolve. She had stopped struggling and pulling away from him. He realized she knew now that she could not get out of his realm using her own powers. Physically, she might get away from him, but she had no means to alter matter. She didn’t think she could twist reality into a vortex or be able to find and utilize the gate. She was trapped.

“I’ll let go of you now if you promise not to run. I’d only bring you back and punish you if you did run. You know that don’t you?”

Destiny shrugged off his arm. Stephen let go and dropped his arm. “Okay. I get the picture,” Destiny said. “You have me here now. What do you want with me?”

“You will stay here with me for a while under my terms. You will do my bidding.”

Destiny laughed. “You can keep me here, and you can dream I am doing your bidding all you like. But that will be your fantasy not my reality. You can rob me of my dream powers but you cannot rob me of my free will.

“In my reality you can try to corrupt me. You can abuse me with your perversions. But unless I travel your path willingly you will never truly have me. You can live in a dream world with a fantasy of me at your side forever, but you will not master me or make me your queen, for I will never come to you. You have not won, Stephen. You have only achieved a stale mate.” She laughed.

“Are you certain of what you say, Destiny,” Stephen asked. He pulled an ornate silver mirror out of thin air and handed it to Destiny. “Look at yourself Destiny. You are beautiful.”

Destiny expected to see an exhausted and bedraggled, middle aged woman wearing rumpled ski clothing. Instead what she saw was a version of herself that she had never imagined.

Stephen had imposed his will upon Destiny’s physical being and her apparel. This Destiny was in her prime. She about 25 years old and as sleek as a panther with her incredible coal black hair loose around her head and cascading down beyond her waist.

She wore an elegant emerald green satin floor length gown. It looked more suitable for the bedroom than a party, but could easily serve as an exquisite evening gown at the most courtly function imaginable. It was sleeveless and showed off Destiny’s graceful neck, shoulders and cleavage. The bodice was tight down to the waist. The top skirt was emerald satin which parted in the center to reveal an intricate black lace under skirt. Destiny was naked under the lace.

She wore black ballet-like slippers of extraordinarily soft kid leather. Her feet peeked out under the skirt. Her long silk gloves were mint green.

Around her neck Destiny wore a neck piece of unbelievable beauty. Its primary stone was a multifaceted ruby that seemed to be made of red fire. It was set in 24 carat gold. Emeralds, sapphires and diamonds surrounded the ruby forming a pentacle of precious gems. The gold setting clasped at the back of Destiny’s neck. The diamond at the top of the pentacle was fixed in the gold setting between her collarbones. The piece formed a V whose point ended just at the beginning of Destiny’s plunging cleavage. Power emanated from the timeless work of art.

Destiny’s face was beautifully made up. Destiny barely recognized herself. Her mien was more sophisticated than it had ever been. As Destiny examined herself she saw a hardness, even a cruelness in her expression. She shuddered and handed the mirror back to Stephen.

“I do not care for this version of myself,” Destiny told Stephen with ice in her voice. Change me back,” she ordered. She sounded much stronger than she felt. In reality she had been shaken to her very core to see herself done up as Stephen’s queen.

“I will not. You are my queen. You will remain here and do my bidding. Come, I will show you to your chamber.”

“Walk beside me,” Stephen ordered. I do not wish you to lose dignity in front of my guests. He expanded his arms and Destiny became aware of the vast chamber in which they were standing. It was like, yet unlike the chamber where she had taunted the demon and caused urine like liquid to spout out of the wall and pour over him. This chamber was much more beautiful and terrible than the one she remembered.

The same thing could be said about this version of Stephen, Destiny suddenly realized. She examined him closely when she thought he wasn’t looking.He’s much more powerful than I ever imagined. His dark eyes no longer glittered. They were hard as stone and nearly coal black. His hair was long and wavy. It was still gold, but was shot with red in the light of the cavern. His face was hard. His beauty was cruel and powerful. His black and silver clothing fit him like snake skin. A black satin cloak covered his tight leather attire.

He’s part snake part lion, Destiny realized.I wonder how he was spawned? Was he born from a human mother or was he been hatched from the egg of some serpent-creature. Destiny felt sick just looking at him.

She tried to put up a good front as Stephen ushered her through the cavern. There’s my alcove, he pointed as he passed. Destiny peeked in and thought she saw a snake like figure coiled up in the large bed in the middle of the cave.

“Here’s where you will abide,” Stephen showed Destiny to a large, warm cave which was in a passage off to the side of the cavern.

Destiny’s cave was carved out of rose colored marble. It was magnificent. In an alcove off to the side was a hot pool which bubbled welcomingly to Destiny. The other accouterments of a luxurious bathroom were present in the alcove. The main sleeping room was rounded and about thirty feet in diameter.

There was an incredible bed across from the bath chamber. It had to be eight feet square of mattress. The bed frame was mahogany and was ornately carved. The bedding was made of the softest down, and was pale green. The pillows were like clouds. The sheets and pillow cases were white cotton and inviting.

The cave was large enough that there was a sitting area in the far corner with a couch, two large comfortable chairs, and a coffee table. There was a fire in a recessed portion of the wall that burned hotly with coal.

“You have everything you need here. I hope you will be comfortable.

The beauty of the room was lost on Destiny. “Why don’t you quit the friendly host routine,” Destiny said with false bravado. Really, she just wanted him to leave so she could sink into the wonderful bed and dream herself out of this hell hole. “I accept that I am your prisoner for the time being. Now, why don’t you get out?”

Stephen ignored her anger. “You must be hungry and thirsty after our long trip. I’ll have refreshments brought and we can talk.” He walked to the entrance of the cave and signaled for one of his ever-present servants. “Food and wine immediately, he ordered.” Destiny didn’t notice when Stephen created a door with a strong locking mechanism on the entrance to the cave. He pulled the door shut and the lock slid into place.

Stephen strode over to the couch. “Sit with me,” he ordered, patting the space next to him.

“Not likely,” Destiny said. Warily, she sat down in one of the chairs opposite to Stephen. “I’m not hungry and I don’t want to chat,” Destiny said. I’m tired to the bone and want to sleep. Cancel the food and leave me for a while.”

“You’ve seen how beautiful you are here, Destiny,” Stephen said. Look at me. You and I are perfect together. Think of the things we could accomplish together with your power combined with mine. We could do great deeds. My evil could be dispelled.” Stephen spoke quietly, hypnotically. “We could work for the good of creation. We could go anywhere. Do anything. Think of the children we could have together. With subtle force he placed the image of beautiful children running around under Destiny’s feet. Destiny could feel her will weakening. Think of the dynasties we could create.”

She a saw white mansion and an enormous castle atop a cliff to an unearthly blue-green ocean. There were song birds of every variety in the air. Gulls dived into the waves. Dolphins frolicked beyond the breakers. It was a dream she had dreamed all of her life. She flew above the ocean in golden light with Stephen at her side. Excitement coursed through her. Music filled the air. She wanted to fly to heaven with him.

Stephen knew he almost had her. He saw what she saw but it was not of great interest to him. The upper planes were not available to him. He needed to turn back and head to the castle with her. They would land together and make love in the garden as night fell. He would plant the thought of a child in her. That would bind her to him. She wouldn’t even notice that she had been subverted until it was much too late.

Destiny sensed Stephen withdrawal from her exuberant flight. Fly with me Stephen. Don’t you see how wonderful it is?”

“You are what’s wonderful,” Stephen laughed. “Come with me. I want to show you something.”

“No, not now, Stephen. I’ve waited for this moment all my life. I have to go forward. Come on. What’s wrong?”

“We have to go back, Stephen insisted.”

“No.”

Stephen was furious. She’d ruined it! They were back in Destiny’s cavern. Destiny had a sickening headache. Stephen was at the end of his temper. He wanted to wrap his fingers around her neck and choke the life out of her.

Destiny saw murder in Stephen’s eyes. “Go ahead, do it, she charged him.”

Stephen realized that he would lose every advantage he had gained this time around if he killed Destiny now. That was her last chance solution. She was truly desperate he realized. The thought brought heat to his loins.I will have her now instead he decided. He smoothed out his demeanor and captured her eyes in his.

Oh no, Destiny thought desperately. She couldn’t break his gaze. He walked forward to her and grabbed her wrists. She struggled, but she didn’t have much fight left in her. She went for his groin with her knee but he tripped her, then caught her easily as she started to fall. He held her to him and hissed in her ear.

“We can do this easy, or we can do this hard. It depends on you. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time and I’m very hungry. Which way do you want it, Destiny?”

“Go to hell,” Destiny said heatedly. Hot tears threatened to flow from her eyes. She didn’t want to give him the pleasure of seeing her cry. “Or is this pretty little suite part of the hell that you are already damned to?”

That hit close to home. Stephen was angry now. “Brat” he said as he backhanded her. The demon person was emerging through his rage she kicked at his groin, and missed. He ignored her attempts at self defense. He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her to the large bed and threw her down.

He straddled her, holding her hands over her head. He rent her dress with one strong yank, leaving her naked, except for her panties.

He undid the zipper of his pants and pulled them down. His need for her was urgent.

Destiny was thrashing and fighting but she was no match for the wiry demon. He used his knees to force her legs apart. He tore her panties off and entered her quickly and brutally.

She cried out in pain and anger. “Stop it, stop it” she shouted.

He pumped away at her taking his time and enjoying the feeling of finally having her under him.

She spat in his face which gained her another backhanded slap.

He forced her legs over his shoulders and ground himself into her further with a moan. “Oh Destiny you are so good for me” he whispered. “Bend to my will.

“Never, I swear it, Destiny said through gritted teeth.I will not cry in front of him.

“I will make you happy if you do what I ask” he said, urgently.

“No,,” said Destiny, “you sicken me."

He pumped away at her, giving no care as to her pleasure or her distress.It doesn’t matter. She means nothing to me he told himself. All that mattered was this excitement and the coming sense of release. With one more hard lunge he spilled himself into her. He yelled out loud as he came and then collapsed on top of her.

“Get off me if you’ve finished, you fucking brute” Destiny said, holding back tears of rage and sorrow. She felt like she was going to throw up. You’ve taken what you wanted. Now get the hell up.”

Stephen rolled off of her and re-did his trousers. He looked like a satisfied mountain lion. Destiny pulled the top sheet off of the bed and wrapped it around her to hide her nakedness.

“You’re still a spitting wild cat,” Stephen said. “Well, I’ll tame you one of these days.

“Dream on,” Destiny said. She was starting to shake with reaction from the cruel treatment she had just received. “You sicken me and you always will.” She couldn’t control the boiling hot tears any longer.

“There will come a day that you will take those words back,” Stephen said.

“No Stephen, there won’t. Destiny tried to control her roiling feelings. I don’t want you, I don’t like you. I wish you had never been born. Now please, get away from me. I want to go home. She was sobbing now.

“You’re not going anywhere. And neither am I right now. I’m hungry and tired even if you are not. We will sup here together and then I will leave you for a time to consider your options. Go clean yourself up,” Stephen ordered. I’ll make arrangements for dinner.

Destiny acquiesced. She had no choice. She went into the luxurious bathroom and ran a hot shower. She stepped into the flow and sat down, crying harder now. She let the water soothe the ache out of her head. She scrubbed herself with soap. Then she stood up to rinse off the lather. The forceful hot flow eased some of the tension out of her neck muscles and she started to feel better.I can get through this, Destiny promised herself.Remember, its just a bad dream. She wished that by saying it was a dream it would all go away, but it didn’t. Not this time, anyway.

Destiny dried herself off and combed and braided her hair. Her clothing had been ruined so she wrapped herself in the towel sheet. She pretended she was an empress as she walked into the living quarters of the lair. She gave Stephen an icy glare as she sat down on one of the chairs. “Are there clothes, or are you going to keep me here naked,” she asked him coldly.

Stephen stood and showed Destiny to a large closet filled with women’s attire. “Take your pick, princess,” he said.

“You must have many female friends,” Destiny said with scorn in her voice.

“No. I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.”

God, he’s obsessed, she thought as she looked through the closet for something simple to wear. There were clothes in the closet for any occasion imaginable. Evening gowns, suits, dresses, sports wear, shoes by the bag full, expensive lingerie, all in Destiny’s size to chose from. She donned a pair of jeans and a loose fitting silk jersey. She put on socks and a pair of running shoes.I’ll run the second I get a chance, Destiny promised herself.

She re-entered the living quarters and sat down, maintaining a cool demeanor. Stephen wasn’t concerned about Destiny’s foul mood. He had her where he wanted her. He was savoring the moment.

Before long a servant came in bearing a large tray laden with food and wine. He set the food out upon the coffee table, opened the wine and lit candles. Destiny realized that she had to eat if she wanted to keep up her strength to fight Stephen. She watched Stephen carefully as she ate a hearty meal. She declined any wine, not wanting to lose any of her faculties that evening.

“Will you never relax around me,” Stephen complained as he ate. “Why don’t you just enjoy the meal? Have a little wine, unwind.” Destiny glared at him.

She finished eating her meal at full alert. Stephen ate heartily and drank the entire bottle of wine himself.

Destiny was hoping that the wine Stephen imbibed would loosen his control over the realm but that didn’t happen. Stephen became relaxed. He was charming and loquacious despite Destiny’s non participation. He asked her questions about herself and answered them when she remained mute. He toyed with her and enjoyed himself immeasurably. Finished the wine and took his leave of Destiny. He kissed her cold cheek as he stood to leave. “I’ll come for you tomorrow at mid day. Sleep well.”

Stephen unlocked the door and pulled it open. He locked it securely behind him. He went back to his own alcove where the serpent girl was waiting impatiently for him.

“So you have finally brought your princess here she said with venom. Do you think you are going to keep me stupid and sated with sex in your nest while you play with that worthless human you are so obsessed with?”

“No, my love. I have loved you and your ways for many years. This changes nothing,” he said, wondering how his mate had learned of Destiny’s presence in the lair so quickly.

“It changes everything. I will not play mistress with her as wife.”

“You are not my mistress. You are my goddess,” Stephen lied. He hadn’t yet figured out what role to assign his asp in this new scenario. He would humor her for a time. “Come, let us sleep together. I am tired from a very long day.”

“I am not tired, she said archly. I will not sleep with you while she is here. I will go back to my true master.”

“What do you mean? Stephen asked,” beginning to get angry.

“I mean exactly what I say,” she hissed spitefully. “I should strike and fill you full of poison, but I will not do that for the sake of our nestlings. You’d better be sure and turn that girl’s will to our side. The master will not be happy if me, his favorite, who tended you so faithfully over the years is humiliated over a woman of light.”

Stephen was beside himself with fury at the unexpected betrayal by his weir mate of so many years. “Get out of here you worm,” he cried.

“You dare call me worm.” She poised to strike. She thought better of it and slowly relaxed. “The master will hear of this” she said, and slipped out of the alcove.

Stephen grabbed the nearest item he could find to throw. It was a lava lamp from the seventies that he kept in his nest as sort of a joke. He threw it at the wall with all of his force and it broke into a thousand pieces. For a minute that wreckage seemed to be a reflection of his world.

Destiny would fight him to eternity. His snake girl had turned treacherous and gone to the master he served but hated. He was alone and he felt unclean. Desolation took hold of him as he crawled into his bed. It stank of snake and the smell bothered him for the first time in many years. He decided to make a new nest before he slept.

Stephen made a roaring fire in his fire place, using sandal wood to dispel the smell of ;snake. He threw all of the old bed clothes from his sleeping corner into the fire. He watched them burn. Finally satisfied, he found new bedding and fixed a smaller, cozier nest for himself. He found he didn’t miss the snake as much as he thought he would. He decided to curl up and dream for a while. He wanted some quality time with Destiny....

Chapter XXVII

Destiny had thrown off her clothes with distaste after Stephen left her locked in her room. She found a comfortable robe to put on. She could still smell Stephen on her skin, despite her earlier shower. She decided she needed to soak out her aches and pains and then sleep. Perhaps a solution to her current predicament would present itself in a dream. There was nothing she could do here awake. She decided to take advantage of the hot pool and the luxurious bed.

The pool was recessed into the rose colored marble floor of its alcove. The water was frothy with bubbles and steam hovered over the water. There were several crystal bottles filled with fragrant oil on a shelf near the bath. Destiny sniffed at a few of them, selected one that smelled vaguely like the ocean and poured it in. Destiny sank gratefully into the hot water. She let herself relax as the water gushed and gurgled around her.