Dreams of Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Louise's team was winning but Julian was found to be backsliding, to be creeping off and, despite seven penetrations and the deposit of a considerable amount of semen, Louise had still not come. By comparison, when Louise had an opportunity to look at the other team's position, the Blue Team were behind with still two men sporting erections and waiting to service Sandra. Louise pushed herself up from the sand and ran after Julian tackling him in best rugby style and bringing him to the ground so that, before he could stop her, she had turned him onto his back and impaled herself and was riding him, his cock sliding in and out of her highly lubricated vagina. He looked up in horror as her breasts bounced around inches above his face. Julian tried to escape but Louise wasn't having it, clinging tightly to his wriggling body. Despite the unwelcome and totally unfamiliar attention the combination of the persuasive sexuality of the dream, the slippery, sliding persistence of the sensation and, just possibly, the sight of the creaminess of his team mates manifest on his cock pushed Julian into his first heterosexual orgasm. It can be imagined he awoke in his own bed rather shocked at what had started as one of the most pleasant homo-erotic dream he had experienced, having such promise as he ran erect with no less than fifteen other men along a hot, seemingly Caribbean, beach in the sunshine; had turned out so contrary to his wishes. Indeed it was not a dream he found easy to forgot in the coming weeks.

Louise had jumped to her feet in triumph, despite the still coming Julian spurting below her, with her fist in the air and a shout. Anton had slowly clapped and they had both watched Sandra as her final team mate's buttocks rose and fell between her spread thighs. As he emptied his balls into Sandra he too began to fade, slipping away from the dream and back into reality leaving just three figures on the beach, Anton and Louise looking at Sandra lying on the sand, her legs still wide apart.

"I don't think I have ever seen such a sight," said Anton waving his hand at Sandra's sex.

Louise could not but agree though knew her own much ravished sex would look little different. Sandra's vagina was unusually visible, the insertion of penis after penis had left it slack and open for more, the glistening pinkness of her nether lips contrasting with the shiny blackness of her thighs; and both on her lips and thighs, indeed oozing from her, was the white cream of the men's exertions.

The girls looked at Anton, despite their pounding they had still not come and were in heat, the sex and the pervasive feel of the dream saw to that, Sandra stood up and together she and Louise pulled at the loincloth releasing Anton's penis, letting it spring free to stand, surprisingly large even compared to the largest of the rugby team. Despite Anton's description of Sandra's sex he was not loath to slip his hands between the two girls' thighs and touch the warm stickiness there. His fingers lightly flicked their little standing nubs and as one the girls bent to lick and suck the shiny knob end of his cock, their lips and tongues meeting as they serviced Anton, either kissing and licking one side each of the pale pink, streamlined head, or their tongues meeting to jointly tickle the so sensitive underside, the fraenum, or, separately, to suck the big head with the other waiting her turn. All the time Anton was working them, his fingers busy, bringing them closer and closer to...

"Yes!" said Anton.

The girl's tongues met on the very tip of Anton's smooth pink head, pushing at and tickling the hole preventing the free flow of the ejaculate so it erupted in all directions, coating their tongues and spraying onto their faces. As Anton came so too did the girls, a great electric ball of an orgasm spreading out across their bodies. The girls awoke together in the double bed, gasping, orgasming but with their faces together and tongues touching as in the dream. They fell apart both basking in the afterglow of orgasm but now embarrassed to be in the same bed together, conscious of each other's scent on their bodies betraying the sex they had mutually enjoyed before falling asleep.

Louise and Sandra were sitting drinking coffee the next day. Of course they were talking of the events of the night before and of the last week. "I am so relieved that worked," said Sandra touching Louise's hand, "not that I didn't enjoy, but I'd rather have you just as a friend and make up to Colin."

"I'd like to think that was all over but..." Louise paused and looked up meaningfully as Anton came into the canteen. "What are we going to do about him? Dreadful clothes sense, everything about him is dire. Surely we don't have to..."

He sat with them.

"It's an unenforceable contract," said Sandra, "it's not in writing and who would believe you anyway?"

Anton looked disappointed, "Oh, well I rather thought you'd be women of your word and after all that effort I went to just because you didn't listen right at the start when I told you not to touch the red boat, one simple little rule. Ah well, it is a pity, I was so looking forward to undressing you both, bathing with you even, I thought we might, just for fun, go into the office on a Saturday when no one is around and work without a stitch on, I really liked the idea of seeing you tapping away at your computers without clothes—I've thought about that often, though I'm sure you find that difficult to believe—then perhaps make love on the main meeting room table—something to remember in boring meetings in the future! I had lots of ideas, but still if that is how you feel I suppose I shall have to put you back in the red boat and watch you float away in the current back to your sunny little island. Perhaps one day you'll change your mind and we can try the rugby team again, it did work after all—but it might not next time."

Anton's voice was 'matter of fact' but the threat was very clear to the girls. They could not escape their bargain.

They did not escape. Anton was clearly obsessed by sex and took every advantage of the bargain he had made and was very inventive. It was not long before he moved from simply sucking and fucking to wanting to see them making out together despite, or perhaps even because they no longer had an interest in each other's bodies. He was happy to sit on the bed stroking his (actually very ordinary sized) erection whilst supervising and personally inserting the two ends of a double headed fluorescent purple dildo into the two girls and watching with great concentration as they pushed against each other. Perhaps he even enjoyed the look of stoic resignation on their faces.

Having come twice of an evening in, on or around the girls, Anton would then decide to stay the night sleeping with Sandra on one side of him and Louise on the other and, if the girls thought their ordeal over for the night as they dropped off to sleep then they were quickly disabused of that idea, when fast asleep they would find themselves dreaming once more of sand and a reinvigorated Anton complete with loincloth awaiting them on a hot sandy beach with palm trees waving in the breeze.

To his credit Anton did offer the girls variety during their six month period of obligation.

"Was there somebody, anybody they would like to play with in the sand? Perhaps they would like to entertain the rugby team again?"

The girls had, perhaps not to their credit, taken up the offered variety on more than a few occasions. There was more than a giggle between the two of them some mornings when they looked back over who they had been playing with the night before! What Anton was not prepared to do was explain how he had come to have control over their minds. He had tapped his thin nose and said there was no need for them to know.

What of the rugby team and their strange dream? Of course none of the team mentioned it to any of the other team members. Why should they have done? The unmentioned dream was, perhaps, the direct cause of their catastrophic defeat in the local finals, 45:11 only days after their busy night. Louise and Sandra had come to the match with Colin, who was a keen supporter, and the team seeing the girls on the touch line for real was a bit of a shock and their minds were thrown straight back to that particularly vivid dream; a dream of sand they had trouble in forgetting—a very wet dream. The team members thought it uncanny and it quite put them off their match as they kept glancing in the girls' direction. For Julian it was even worse when, in the clubhouse afterwards, Louise had whispered to him, perhaps rather naughtily,

"Thank you so, so much my big Red Boat hero," and had kissed him on the cheek.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers