Dreams of Yesteryear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was very turned on. His penis was throbbing. What on earth could come next? He wondered. He had been in complete control for most of the evening. But now, he found both women looking at him.

Grace spoke up. "Well, you saw what I could do, Harry. What about Muriel? Does she just get pleasure? Why doesn't she have to do something?"

Muriel looked at Grace. "I agree, Grace. But I think it's time for Harry to do something. Harry?" She looked over at him and cupped both her large breasts in her hands. "How do these look to you?"

Harry smiled. "Delicious."

"How do you know?"

With that, Harry moved closer to Muriel, took one breast in each hand and began to massage her nipples. Muriel thrust forward and grabbed Harry's penis again. He bent down and ran his tongue over both nipples. Muriel slid to the floor next to Grace. She took her breasts and leaning forward, cupped Harry's penis between them and began to massage them back and forth. Grace watched and then took one hand and put it between her legs and began to stroke herself.

Harry lifted Muriel back on the couch. He laid her down full length and slowly put himself on top of her. Her breasts splayed out across her chest. Her eyes were closed. Harry took his penis in his hand and eased it into Muriel. She was hot, wet and wide.

Harry shifted up to his knees and began to stroke in and out, back and forth. As the rhythm increased, he looked down to see Grace, staring at his penis where it was entering and leaving Muriel and fondling herself ever more vigorously.

Muriel began to thrust against him, taking her arms and holding him close. "Now!" she yelled. She shuddered and pressed him even closer. She came in shuddering gasps.

Harry was fully involved, but did not come. He was loving it, feeling every part of her, but not ready yet. He pulled back from Muriel. Grace had stopped fondling herself and was staring at Harry's penis. He stood from the couch, took Grace's hand and led her to the wing chair. He sat and pushed her down on her knees again.

"Now Grace, without the teeth. Wrap your mouth around it and suck sweetly. Think of it as an ice cream cone that is melting quickly."

Grace seemed in a trance. She took Harry in her hand and gently put her lips on the tip. Her tongue reached out and flicked the opening. She looked up as if seeking approval. He nodded.

She put her mouth fully on his throbbing member and began to lick it like an ice cream cone. As she sucked deeper, her throat seemed to open and she took even more of him in. She was becoming even more aroused and the tempo increased.

She paused for just a minute and looked up at him. At that moment, he felt his climax roaring to the top. He took her head and pushed it down to fully engulf him. He held her there while he shot huge amounts of cum into her mouth. She gagged slightly and then swallowed, time and time again.

He grew flaccid and pulled back. She folded to the floor. He looked over and saw that Muriel had watched the entire performance. He stood and went over to her, sitting on the edge of the couch. "Thanks, you," he said softly.

"No, thank you, Harry. You showed us both things that I never thought we could do. Never would do in Memphis. This has been an amazing experience." She reached up, took his head in her hand and kissed him gently on the mouth.

He stood, but Muriel reached out and took his penis in her hand. She began to stroke its wetness slowly. "Can you get hard again, Harry?"

"We'll find out," he said with a grin. "You want more?"

"Well, maybe. But poor Grace. She ate me. She ate you. She didn't even get to orgasm. It's not fair."

Grace was stirring. "God! What a turn on! I never, never thought..." She stopped and just shook her head.

Harry?" Muriel gave him a gentle shove.

Harry turned, his penis now half engorged again and reached for Grace. He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. Muriel followed. He went to one of the two queen sized beds and turned down the covers. He led Grace to the bed and laid her down.

She put her head on the pillow and opened her legs. Muriel took Harry by the shoulder. :"No, Harry, not yet. Let me." She climbed on the bed and lay down next to Grace, taking her in her arms and then kissing her full on the mouth. Grace responded.

Then Muriel slid down and spread Grace's legs apart even farther. She began to lick the inside of Grace's thighs. Grace threw her legs completely apart. Muriel took her tongue and began a slow swirl around Grace's open vagina, thrusting in a little further every few seconds.

Grace began to breathe hard and grunt. She shuddered a few times almost as Muriel had done when Grace was eating her. Muriel lifted her face from Grace and turned to Harry.

"Harry, now come show Grace what a hard dick you still can get up."

Harry was there already. His penis was full again. As Muriel slid off the bed, he took her place. He first sucked on Grace's long nipples. She continued to grunt and put her arms tentatively around his back. He eased out of them and slid down, licking between her breast and then her belly and finally took aim where Muriel had been.

He licked, twirling his tongue around her clitoris which was small and almost buried. She began to thrust against him. He pulled back. Went up on his knees and slowly advanced until his penis was even with her vagina. "Put me in." He commanded.

She reached down, took him in her hand and guided him in. She was tighter than Grace, and moved with incredible skill. He was really getting a ride. He looked down at her curiously.

"Oh fuck, Harry," she whispered in his ear. "I'm no goody two shoes. I had a tennis instructor for two years who showed me what screwing was all about. Let's see what you've got."

And he did, as best he could. Which was not bad. Muriel had retired to the other bed. When he and Grace reached climax together, Muriel joined them in bed.

Harry rested for a while between the two Memphis housewives. Then he led Grace to the other bed and they made love again. Twice more during the night, Harry switched beds.

He stood, kissed them both tenderly, went in the other room, gathered his clothes, semi-dressed himself and left. Time to pack and get to the airport.

Harry stopped talking. The other three guys stared at him. Max said "Did you ever see either of them again?"

Harry shook his head. "Didn't even remember their last names until I told the story just now. Christ! They were, well, one was at least five years older and the other ten than me. They are old ladies today. And I'm no chicken myself!"

Lou looked at his watch. "Gotta get home, guys. Harry, thanks. Those were the days, right?"

Harry stood and called for the check. "Well, no. That was one day, buddy. Only one."

12