Dreams To Reality

Story Info
A fantasy about older sis comes true.
3k words
4.33
233.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had dreams about my big sister since as long as I can remember. She is 20 years old, has a nice tight body from years of swimming, and a beautiful face that I only started to notice after my friends would make cracks about her. Like I said her body is killer, and that what really turns me on about her. She has perky tits that just seem to sing to you whenever she wears those skimpy little tops girls wear now-a-days.

As I mentioned earlier, my sister is twenty and has been attending college at a prestigious California university for two full years now. I am currently going into my second year of college, but can't seem to keep my mind of my sister no matter how many girls I date. I don't know what it is, society tells me its wrong, but no matter what I try, every time I have sex, I see my sisters face, and those emerald green eyes staring up at me. Being in college, and going to parties I was able to meet lots of girls, and have sex quite regularly, but no one seemed to compare to my big sis, and that was the cause of me not being able to hang onto a girl for very long, I have also made the mistake of calling out my sisters name in the throes of passion which everyone well knows does not bode well with your partner. So there I went, struggling through long periods of time, with only pictures and wet dreams about my sister to comfort me. Finally the school term finished up, and I was able to return home with much anticipation of seeing my sister.

As I came home that sunny day, I knew something was up, its just that sixth sense you get when you know something is gonna happen. All these thoughts ran through my head as I entered our family home and dropped my bags on the floor. The house was awfully still for noontime on a weekend, and that plagued me, but not too much as I was relieved to be home from school. As the day wore on, I counted the hours until my sister would arrive home. Finally, the time came, as she came in through the door, with that air of arrogance that just drives me crazy.

"Whatsup dork" she greeted me with as she headed straight for the fridge to quench the thirst she had built on the long drive. "Hey" I replied, trying to hid my enthusiasm with the girl of my dreams. Sprawled out on the couch watching TV, I was flipping through different channels trying to find something too watch. The without warning, the remote was ripped from my grasp by my sis as she commandeered the television and chaise lounge in the TV room.

"What the..." I started to say, flabbergasted that my once precious remote was no longer in my possession.

"You want it, you come and get it!" My sister cracked as she promptly turned the channel and sat on the remote. Damnit, now what. Well there was only one thing left to do. Without thinking, I threw my self across the living room, onto the chaise lounge and started to grapple with my sister for the remote. Among a lot of cussing and clawing, my sister was able to keep the remote out of my grasp, but in doing so her tank top became very loose and started to droop around the neck and chest area. Being much stronger than my sister, I was able to get heron her back and pin her down with my knees, noticing my crotch area was not far from her face.

Pulling her fingers from the remote, I was startled when she grabbed with her other hand and stuffed the remote down her shirt. Shoot I thought, now what? "I'm not afraid to go down there and get it" I said truthfully although it was only a ploy to scare her and not to actually reach into her shirt.

"Try you jerk!" She yelled, as she continued to try and struggle out of my grasp. Not wanting to let her go, but not wanting to give up the remote either, I was plagued on how I was going to keep her down and still have my arms free to get the remote. Then a little light bulb when off in my head. Scooting up her chest, my hips brushed across her breasts as I firmly planted my knees onto her shoulders. Now my slowly stiffening cock was a mere inch from her mouth, and I believe she noticed too as she really started to struggle and fire off strings of obscenities that I thought only sailors were capable of.

"I told you I wasn't afraid" as I tentatively started to pull her shirt up to give me access to the remote and more importantly her tits.

"Don't you dare!!!" she screamed as I started to move my hand down her neck onto the top of her chest.

"Just give me the remote and it will all be over."

"No way, get off me!" As I mentioned earlier, my cock had started to stiffen as it realized it was so close to a warm inviting mouth, now almost hard, my penis started to poke out the bottom of my athletic shorts. Now I was sure my sister would notice and I would be the laughing stock of the world, however, my sister did something then that I had only imagined before.

"Ok, here's a deal, you can have the remote if you get off of me." Stated my sister very matter-of-factly.

"Ok, deal, but I get to reach down and get it." It was a shot in the dark, but I figured it was now or never and if never than oh well, I would continue lusting in dreams and behind closed doors.

"You pervert" my sister said but with a different voice, more sultry and almost without anger it seemed. Without giving her a chance to think, I quickly sprung off her, and reached my hand deep into her shirt grabbing at the remote. Getting a good drip, I wrenched my arm free, making sure my hand brushed as much tit as I could on the way in and out. "AAAAHHHHHH" she screamed but it was too late, and I had the remote and a good feel in my mind. "That'll teach you" I shot, as she stormed off downstairs to unpack her things from school.

The rest of the day went by without any excitement, but I could not get that look out of my head, those green eyes staring at me, almost invitingly.

Sometime later that night, there was a knock on the door, and my sister came barging through. "What the hell do you want?" I asked as she plopped down on my bed.

"Can you make me a CD?" My computer was the only one in the house that had a burner. "Sure I guess." Having nothing better to do, I set to making a CD as we collaborated on songs and compiling a good mix of music. As the night wore on, my sister tired rapidly, weary from the long drive earlier that day. As I was making the CD, I glanced down and happened to notice my sister was out like a light in my bed. Damn, I thought. Getting tired myself I was determined to sleep in my own bed. Trying to wake my sister, I only succeeded to get her to move closer to the wall giving me just enough room to lay on my side. Now this was a sticky situation, I could turn and face her, "spooning" my own sister, or I could act the gentleman, and face the room having our asses touch.

Seeing this as a rare opportunity, I chose to spoon, and soon could feel the radiating heat from her ass against my cock which was now straining against my shorts. Man what a situation I got myself into, and seeing no way out I decide to press forward and try my luck. Reaching around and hugging my sister, my hand found its way down her body and over her shirt, cupping her beautiful tits through the thin fabric of her sleeping shirt. Now this wasn't any shirt, this shirt was an old beat-up thing of my dad's that my sister has slept in for years. Strange huh?

Anyway, I knew from prior knowledge that she never slept in underwear or bra. This was clearly evident as her nipples began to harden under my touch. My sister started to roll over onto her stomach so I hurriedly removed my hand. When she rolled, it cause the blanket to fall off of her, and her shirt to ride up, exposing that perfect ass, that I spent many a night thinking about. Unable to resist the temptation, I slowly inched up her shirt revealing all of her ass. Letting my lust get the better of me, I pressed forward, and ever so slightly spread her legs just enough to give myself access to her pussy.

Reaching down with one finger, I spread her outer lips and probed the forbidden fruit of my sisters pussy. She must have been dreaming about sex, because her pussy was extremely wet, and my finger met no resistance as it slipped into her. Being overjoyed at my good fortune, I pressed on slipping another finger in her and rotating my hand to give my thumb access to her now hardening clit. Finger blasting the hell out of my sister I was beside myself with joy and perplexed as why she had not yet awoken. It was then that it happened. Suddenly and without warning my sister leaped from the bed snarling like a wild cat. It was at this time I realized she had been awake from the moment I first penetrated her with my finger.

Now I knew that I was in deep shit, and probably would have to face my parents about this, but that was not what happened as the scene that followed still burns in my mind clearly today. Reaching out with her hand she grabbed the back of my neck and forced me to her. "Now your gonna pay bro" She hissed, as she shucked her shirt leaving her stark naked in the floor of my room. "Suck 'em she demanded, and giddily I happily obliged. And then, while sucking her tits, I heard her moan and tell me how good it felt. Her warm hand reached down and drew my throbbing cock from my shorts. As I continued to play with her boobs with my mouth, she gently wanked my rock hard dick. Pulling hard and soft stroking and jerking alternating from loving care to trying to pull my member from my body. And I loved every minute of it.

Moving to the bed, my sister laid down and spread her legs wide as I dove into her bush with the exuberance of a child. Without much experience, I had hope my enthusiasm would make up for my lack of cunt lapping experience. It sure seemed like it did. Using all the tricks I had learned from porno videos, I licked for all I was worth hitting her clit from all directions and varying my speed. Moaning her pleasure, I thought I was going to suffocate as my sister ground her hips onto my face while applying pressure with her hand to the back of my head. I guess she didn't want me to stop.

"Enough" she screamed "I want you inside me before I cum!" That was all I needed to here as I got between her legs anticipating the moment I had longed for. I bent over and took her left breast into my mouth swirling my tongue over it and lightly biting the nipple, arching her back she was no begging me to fuck her. Not wanting this to end, and now being in full control of what was happening, I moved up her body and stuck my tongue as far down her throat as I could. After kissing for what seemed like an eternity but what could have been only a few seconds in reality, I slid back down between her legs dragging my dick across her stomach and clit, and through the blonde patch of pubic hair that she kept trimmed just above her slit. Then I looked down between us and got ready to fuck her.

My hips were high in the air and my stiff cock was hovering over her beaver, which was just the neat brown triangle I remembered. I paused for a second in brain-lock. I was about to fuck my own sister. I reached down and took my cock in one hand and guided it toward her pussy. "Yes" she cried out repeatedly begging me to go deep into her. I held my cock to her pussy and slid the huge head in. She was even tighter than I had expected. Her hands gripped my arms harder. And in that instant, it was pure bliss as I fully realized I was fucking my sister and even better, she was willing. As we both watched and she began to cry out "Oh...Oh...OH, OHHHHHHH!" her pussy swallowed my entire cock.

My big balls slapped against her ass just as my helmet bumped the back of her canal. She bounced her hips to get me going and I began sliding my big dick in and out of her pussy with steady, moderate strokes using about half of its length. "Fuck me hard, stop holding back you little punk" My sister screamed. Not wanting to disappoint, I happily obliged. My cock pistoned in and out of her, making a sound like beaded water being swished off a car hood. I flexed my hips high on each upstroke and pulled it out right to the tip. I knew I was doing it like a champ when my fast tempo and powerful strokes had set up a brassy squeak in the box springs that marked our cadence. Much louder, however, was the sound made by the headboard, which was slamming against the wall so hard that flakes of white paint were falling off the ceiling molding above it. Then we both looked down.

The lips of her pussy were stretched taut, clinging to my wide, deeply-veined dick as I banged her. I started to slow as my sister began to moan out hat she was fucking her brother, but was quickly brought back to tempo by the words that still stick out in my mind "don't you dare stop, you're fantastic." Hearing this, I sped up my strokes. My balls were slapping loudly against her ass and her tits were taking off. Bouncing wildly and swing side to side on her chest. "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Oh, god, yes. Yes! Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, Christ, I'M COMING!" She screamed. That was like music to my ears, as I could feel my own orgasm bubbling like lava just seconds away from release.

"It's my turn now," I grunted, arching my back upward and clamping my eyes shut in concentration. She was still panting from her orgasm. "Oh, that feel so good, but you'd better pull your cock out of me. Are you listening? There's a chance I could get pregnant." Then..."Besides, I want to see all the juice that squirts out of those big balls of yours! I bet you come in quarts! Do it all over my tits! Pull your big cock out of my pussy and squirt hot cum all over me!"

"OH, FUCK, HERE IT COMES!" No sooner was my cock out of her than I grunted savagely and the first long white stream of cum squirted, arcing up and landed on my sisters face. It splattered obscenely over her left eye and ear, running down her cheek to her mouth. As she was moaning and licking it off her upper lip, I groaned again and another three huge cords of semen spewed out of my big dick and onto her countenance. One coated her forehead and her hairline. Another splashed on her chin and a third sprayed right into her open mouth. My dick kept blasting. A second load on the chin, then another. A stream right into her right eye. Two on her nose. Her face and neck were coated, but my balls weren't done yet. She knew what I was thinking, and her timing was perfect.

"Mmm, yeah, squirt the rest all over my tits," she said, strings of semen dripping from her face. She cupped her hands under her titties. I aimed my cock at her right tit and shot three long ropes across it, then I swung my cannon to the left tit and stroked the last two big salvos right across the nipple. The final spurts of my load, which just kept coming and coming, showered onto her stomach and her hands. At last, my cock was just dripping semen into her navel as I leaned over her. Exhausted, I collapsed and rolled off of her. "Wow" was all I could say as I was trying to catch my breath. Hearing my sisters heavy breathing I gathered she would do the same. Post-climax euphoria was sluicing through my veins like an endorphin. What had happened was precisely the momentary bout of insanity I'd been fantasizing about since I felt my first orgasm. And now I had just fucked my sister's brains out, fountaining a gallon of semen all over her beautiful face and her gorgeous, tits. It would take a little while for me to believe it all.

Just before she drifted off to sleep, I heard her murmur something against my throat and I smiled. I hadn’t thought to say that, but it was certainly true as well. I had absolutely no idea how we were going to tell our parents. This lingering on my mind, I dozed off to sleep, remembering each and every moment of that day for the rest of my life.