Dreamscape Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was in shock at what she saw behind her. Now bent over, she had an upside down view of what was about to take place. She began to shake with fear and again, began to shake violently to free herself from the chains and the nightmare she was living through. Samantha saw Marcy apply some kind of clear oil to the shaft of the large black dildo. Then she turned and cupped Samantha's vagina inserting her middle finger up inside. Samantha's eyes again closed involuntarily at the invasion.

Marcy moved her hand away and then, with the remote, began moving Samantha backwards toward the sybian machine. Samantha felt the tip of the dildo begin pressing against her vagina. She felt Marcy's hand begin to spread her outer lips until the tip of the dildo had found her entrance. Samantha felt the head of the dildo pierce her vagina and it felt horrifyingly amazing. She felt the wall of her sex relax to make room for the large, thick, plastic penis. Marcy continued to move Samantha backwards until half the dildo's length had disappeared inside Samantha's tight pink hole.

Samantha had never felt so full before. She had only had sex three other times in her life, and all with the same man. All of those sexual experiences were never very intense, and her ex-boyfriend was certainly not as large as this dildo now resting inside of her was. She had never experienced feeling this full inside ever before.

Samantha heard the sybian machine come to life and the large dildo began to move further inside and then retreat. Just before it exited her vagina it would begin its forward journey back into the dark wet caverns of her most intimate place. It was a rather slow and deliberate pace. It was so large and so smooth. It hit every nerve ending inside the walls of her vagina. She began to try and press her hips back to give the machine more access to its prize. She tried to match its rhythm.

Samantha moaned as Marcy turned up the machine's pace. The hum of the machine mixed with the wet slurping sound of the dildo that was mechanically and mercilessly fucking Samantha's hole. Samantha tried to keep up with the machine fucking her from behind. Being chained and spread eagle was keeping her from moving about freely.

Marcy disappeared again briefly. She reappeared with a small stand of some kind and placed it under Samantha. She adjusted the height of the legs and set the wand vibrator in a clamp, and then positioned it right against Samantha's clitoris. Once in place she switched it on and the sudden vibrations sent Samantha over the edge into her third orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. She tried to lunge her hips downward to increase the pressure of the vibrator on her clit, all while trying to give more access to the large plastic penis pounding away on her vagina.

She tried to fight, but the pleasure was too much, she could not control her body's reaction to the forced stimulation. Within moments of her third orgasm fading a fourth orgasm rushed upon her. This one was not as intense, but forceful nonetheless. Marcy increased the speed of the sybian. It was now moving at an inhuman pace. It was pummeling her swollen sex. Samantha's juices were coating the large dildo. Much of it was running down her legs. The smell of her sex and her sweat had filled the room. Moans and groans escaped from behind the ball gag.

The sybian machine was pumping at such a fast and forceful rate, Samantha's c-cup breasts were slapping back and forth, alternating between hitting each other and hitting her chest. Drool began oozing out from around the ball gag as Samantha lost total control and just longed for her body to come again. She felt her swollen sex relax even more as she dropped her hips lower onto the vibrator rubbing against her clitoris. Her fifth orgasm came fast and quick and just rolled on and on in a series of minor climaxes one after the other. She was getting dizzy and slightly dehydrated.

In the midst of coming, Samantha, felt something cool press against her puckered little bud between her buttocks. She pressed back against it as Marcy slipped the tip of a clear acrylic butt plug inside or anus. Samantha's eyes popped open as her hole spread wider and Marcy pushed the plug further inside. As another orgasm racked Samantha's body, Marcy watched as Samantha's sphincter sucked in the remaining three inches of the plug. The flange at the end nestled up close spreading her cheeks apart and not letting them close.

Samantha's flowing juices covered her lower body. She had never before felt the tremendous amount of stimulated pleasure in her life. Forced or not, she came and came again. The vibrator, the relentless sybian, and the butt plug all filling her and causing a chain reaction inside of her that she had not thought possible. Over and over her body erupted into orgasm after orgasm. Timed seemed to stand still. There was nothing but wave of pleasure after wave of pleasure. Her breasts were slapping together, the vibrator was continuously buzzing her clitoris, and the sybian was pumping back and forth in a blur of speed and power, all of them working in a syncopated orchestra to produce a mind numbing sequence of pleasure and orgasms.

The light began to fade, the sounds of the vibrator and the sybian machine and the slapping of her breasts began to fade away...she felt everything grow dark and dim and then...she felt nothing.

**********

3:30pm

Sean Mallory was watching some of Crowe's goons move in some of the very expensive and sensitive gear he had requested the night before.

"Easy guys!" Sean shouted as they nearly dropped a fifty thousand dollar microscope. "Just set it down right here and leave it alone," he barked at the workers.

He had spent much of the day getting his office in order and drawing up plans for how his lab should be laid out down here. If he were being honest with himself he was really just trying to keep himself busy so that he did not have to think about how or what Crowe was going to do to Samantha to get her under his thumb. He knew from personal experience how ruthless he could be. It seemed there was no length he would not go, to get his way or to move a barrier that stood in the way of something that he wanted.

The place was empty except for the movers bringing in his lab equipment. He could not stand it any longer. He went to his office and picked up the phone. He dialed the extension for Marcy's line. It rang two times and then he heard her voice.

"Hello Doctor Mallory," Marcy said in her usual pleasant British accent, "What can I help you with?"

"Marcy, I need to know that Doctor Prescott is okay, that Crowe hasn't hurt her or something terrible like that." Sean said in a very serious tone.

"Doctor Mallory, you can rest assured that she's in perfectly good hands," Marcy said while she twisted the nipple of the unconscious young woman lying before her.

"That's the problem, Marcy, I am worried, and I know exactly what kinds of hands she's in!" Sean shouted into the phone.

"Doctor Mallory, I promise you that no harm has come to Doctor Prescott," Marcy said as she slowly pulled the clear acrylic butt plug from the auburn haired woman's tight little puckered hole.

"When can I see her?" Sean asked tartly.

"You can see her tomorrow morning. She's resting right now. Mr. Crowe will meet with her this evening, and then you can meet with her right after breakfast," Marcy explained as she brushed a piece of hair away from the young scientists naturally beautiful face.

"I swear to God, Marcy, if you have hurt one hair on her head..." Sean said, but was cut off by Marcy.

"Doctor Mallory, you are not in a position to be making threats toward me. I have given you my word that she is fine and that she will not be harmed. Mr. Crowe needs her physically able to perform all necessary duties for the task at hand. Harming her will only cause his own plans to be put further behind. Now, if you will excuse me, I believe you have a lab to assemble, and I have Mr. Crowes personal business to attend to. Good afternoon." Marcy said as she hung up the phone.

Sean set the phone back down and sat in his chair. He ran his hands through his hair and let out a sigh. There was nothing he could do. Once again he found himself unable to do anything but wait. He was getting tired of being in this position. He wanted to be on the offensive. He wanted to get even, but he was currently powerless to do so. He sat and stared mindlessly at the workers continuing to bring in the gear. He needed a drink. He needed information. He needed Lydia. He dialed her beeper extension on his office phone and then left to head up to his apartment.

**********

"How's our guest doing?" Crowe asked Marcy as he circled the young unconscious woman's naked form on the bed before him.

"She's resting peacefully, sir," Marcy answered. She was dressed in her usual demure professional attire once again. A nurse was administering a drug into the IV that was connected to Samantha's arm.

"She's quite stunning isn't she?" Crowe asked Marcy.

"Yes, quite indeed, sir," Marcy answered.

"Has the video been prepared?" Crowe asked.

"It has," said Marcy.

"Very good, and all the personal details have been taken care of, resignations, letters to family, the usual course of action?" Crowe asked.

"All has been done according to plan, Sir. Every detail has been covered." Marcy answered confidently.

"Well done, Marcy, bring her to my office at eight o'clock tonight. Do not wake her up before then." Crowe said.

"As you wish, sir," the petite little assistant answered.

Crowe turned and left the room.

**********

"Stephen's? Stephen's? Get in here! Where is Doctor Prescott?" screamed Special Agent Ben Stone, "Her plane was supposed to have landed two hours ago. Didn't you send someone to pick her up?"

"Sir, she never got off the plane. We are trying to locate her now. We do know that she failed to show up at a conference where she was delivering the opening speech this morning." Agent Stephen's answered.

"Have we checked with the hotel? Did she stay there last night? Come on Stephen's what's taking so long?" barked Agent Stone.

"We are working on it, sir, as soon as we have some more details, you will be the first to know. She's not exactly a high profile VIP sir." Stephen's answered.

"She's the worlds leading, fucking brain on artificial intelligence, Stephens. Do you think we are the only ones around that know about her? Do you think that genius scientists just randomly miss major engagements and flights to meet with high up government officials? No, Stephen's, they don't." Stone yelled at the young officer.

"I...uh..."Stephen's stammered for an answer.

"I need her Stephen's! Find out what the fuck happened to her!" Stone yelled furiously.

"Yes sir." Stephen's said as he sheepishly left his superior's office.

**********

Lydia brought a plate of food over to the table where Sean was sitting drinking a beer. She set the plate down in front of him. He did not even acknowledge it.

"You need to eat something, Sean," she said in her think Hispanic accent, "you cannot just sit around and wait. You will need your strength for when your friend gets here."

"She's not my friend, Lydia." Sean said quietly.

"Well, whoever she is...she's going to need you just like I need you." Lydia said pushing the plate in his direction.

She moved around behind him and started rubbing his shoulders.

"You are so tense right now, Sean," She said almost in a whisper as her lithe hands squeezed around his tight shoulders.

"Are you sure you didn't see anything up there? Hear anything about what was happening?" Sean asked again.

"No Sean, we are not allowed access to everything up stairs. We can only go in a few unrestricted places and others we can only enter when Mr. Crowe or Miss Marcy calls for us." Lydia explained, "I haven't heard or seen anything about your friend."

"She's not my...never mind," Sean said, dropping his chin onto his chest.

Sean sipped his beer as the young Hispanic woman gently kneaded the stress out of his shoulders. He pushed the plate of food aside and went and stood staring at the video wall displaying a beautiful sunset across the manicured lawn above ground. He knew that Samantha would be meeting with Crowe soon. He began to formulate his plan of action to go on the offensive. He would have to convince Samantha to trust him and to follow him. He did not think it would be too difficult after Crowe sinks his talons into her tonight. She would be begging for revenge just like he was, at least that is what he was counting on.