Dreamsome

Story Info
Successful actor comes home to his girlfriend.
1.4k words
4.57
21.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked through the door, one hand rubbing away the tension in the back of his neck. Running a hand through his short, spiky, platinum blonde hair, he unbuttoned the top three buttons of his starched white shirt and tossed his pinstripe tie across the back of a chair. It was then he noticed the coffee table.

Twin red candles burned next to an array of dishes--sliced meats, cheeses, bread, ripe plums. Two large cushions had been placed on either side. White petals were scattered around the table on the floor. Daisies, he suspected. Her favorite.

He looked around the empty condo, not sensing her presence. The meeting with potential producers had turned into drinks and a lot of schmoozing and lasted hours longer than he would have like. He frowned at the thought that she had done all this for him and he hadn't even called. He turned toward the bedroom thinking to change out of the stuffy suit and call her, hoping she got back to her own apartment safely.

Pushing open the door, his breath caught in his throat at the sight of her, naked and asleep in his large bed. She lay on her stomach with her head facing the window. She had left the window open and a breeze drifted in, stirring the wavy brown locks that curled down her back and across her shoulders. The moonlight that streamed in glinted in her hair and cast a soft glow on her sleeping form--the single white sheet that covered her, twisted around her waist.

He could feel the tension ease out of his neck, the worry for her slip away. Suddenly grinning, he walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He brushed a lock of hair from her face and, letting his hand linger on her cheek, whispered her name. Smiling slightly in her sleep, she shifted closer, rubbing her cheek on his palm like a cat, murmuring his name so softly he barely heard it. He let his thumb rub over her full bottom lip, sliding down her neck and down her spine until he was lightly stroking up and down the smooth skin with the pads of his fingers. When she began to squirm a little, he shifted off of the bed until his face was parallel to hers. Leaning forward, he gently kissed her full lips, marveling at how soft they always were. He whispered her name again as he stroked her cheek and this time her eyes fluttered open. She smiled sleepily and whispered, "I tried to wait up..."

"Shh..." He silenced her by kissing her again, this time more firmly.

"I couldn't wait to get home to you," he said when he managed to pull away, "You're all I could think about," he spoke between kisses, "your lips, your hair, the way you smell right here," he kissed the hollow beneath her left ear, just below her hairline, "and here," the hollow of her throat.

Somehow he had moved back up to the bed, half-sitting, leaning over her. She had hoisted herself up, sliding her hands up his neck to cup his cheeks before clutching the back of his head, gripping his hair and holding him to her.

Their kisses quickly became frantic. She pulled back a little, sucking his lower lip.

"I missed you."

He could see in her brown eyes, like pools of chocolate, that she meant it and so much more. He kissed her again with a fierce possessiveness he didn't want to analyze and slid his hands up her back, crushing her to him as he replied gruffly, "I always miss you."

Her hands went to the buttons of his shirt, sliding them out of their holes to reveal his smooth, lightly tanned chest. As she smoothed her hands up his torso, pushing the shirt off him, she felt his stomach muscles quiver. It always amazed her that she could have such an affect on such a strong, powerful man. He was like a blond, dangerous panther, always ready to spring and just as she leaned forward, kissing the center of his chest, he growled--a low rumble in his throat that made her breath catch.


Slowly he pushed her back, loving the way her hair splayed over the pillow, giving her the look of a Greek goddess. The moonlight glinted in his darkening blue eyes, his intent apparent as he started a trail of kisses at her breasts, kissing the tops and the tips, the undersides, down her stomach, dipping his tongue in her belly button and still further down, rubbing his nose in her soft curls.

When his tongue flicked out and started it's dance, her hands fisted in his hair and she cried out, her hips coming almost completely off the bed before he was finished. When he was sure she was ready he placed one last kiss on the inside of her thigh and slid up her body, keeping contact with her all the way up.

Her hands reached down, unzipping his pants and he kicked them off, leaning down to kiss her neck as he did. His tongue found her throbbing pulse and he licked it before dragging his tongue up the column of her throat. Her hands clutched at his back, lightly scoring his shoulders with her nails as he teased her, circling his hips but not entering.

He grabbed her hands, pushing them back to the pillow on either side of her head, sliding his fingers to entwine with hers at exactly the moment that he finally slid in, slowly burying himself in her. She moaned, arching up to kiss him. He hunched over, his forehead dropping to the pillow next to her head, his arms straining with the effort it took to stay slow, not wanting to rush. Her hands ran up the sides of his lean torso, up to his shoulders, and gripped his upper arms, running her hands over the tense muscles.

She didn't know how much more she could take. A sheen of perspiration covered them both, the slickness accentuated by the moonlight, the cool breeze barely felt by either. her head arched back into the pillow with every deep thrust he made. She moaned his name, the plea for release evident in her voice.

The sound of his name on her lips was his undoing. With a groan from deep in his chest, he quickened his strokes until she was arching off the bed, his hands tangled in her hair and hers in his. With a final growl he plunged to the hilt and she lurched forward, clamping her teeth in the flesh of his shoulder to keep from screaming as her body convulsed. His shoulders shook with the force of his orgasm and she smoothed her hands over his back, kissing and lightly licking the bite marks she made. He collapsed on top of her, his face buried in her hair and dropped kisses on her neck and shoulders until he had enough strength to roll over, taking her with him.

He lay on his back, his arms around her body which was splayed across his--her head on his chest, tucked under his chin, legs entwined, one hand stroking his hard stomach. He dropped a kiss on the top of her head and looked down at the beautiful, naked body he never wanted to let go of.

"Stay."

It wasn't a question but a request, one he had never made before. She had stayed over before but always through mutual, unspoken consent. For some reason, tonight he wanted to hear the words. He felt, rather than saw, her smile against his chest, planting a kiss there.

"Yeah."

Reaching down, he grabbed the covers that were practically on the floor and pulled them up to cover them both. The familiar sense of peace he got whenever he fell asleep holding her began to wash over him and he wondered why he never realized before how much he cared for her. Loved her.

Though she was much younger she was brighter than most women his own age, wiser beyond her years. She could always make him laugh and her smile was infectious. She never stopped surprising him and suddenly he couldn't imagine his life without her.

Her breathing had become soft and steady. He was certain she was asleep. Nevertheless, his arms tightened around her as he said the words he'd never told her out loud.

"I love you..."

He rubbed his chin on the top of her head and kissed her hair a final time before closing his eyes.

"...Always."

Just before he fell asleep he felt her smile against his chest.

**Story inspired by the song 'Dreamsome' by Shelby Lynne**