Dreamweavers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy! That was fucking hot! That was man fucking woman!"

***

Charley spends the rest of the morning making sure all the jobs are done to her satisfaction. As each man leaves, she kisses him lightly, grabs his crotch, and hands him a check. The men are surprised. "We thought...."

"You're men-so don't surprise me! You think I'm a whore? No fucking way! Sluts fuck and suck because they want to!" Charley explains. "Nice work, guys! Thanks!" As Tree Daddy leaves, she pulls him back. "You will come back and check that oak, won't you? she asks.

Rick smiles and tips his cap. "Well, now, I wouldn't be your Tree Daddy if I didn't, would I?" And he walks to his truck.

Inside, Charley leans against the door and smiles, thinking about her wild morning. She hears yet another car stopping in her gravel driveway. She opens the door and stands on her porch in her short, terrycloth robe and boots. The car door opens and from it walks a tall, handsome-yes, Charley deems, hot -guy wearing a shirt and slacks.

"Hello," he says and waves as he approaches her. "Father Mitchell. From St. Timothy's." As he stands next to Charley on the porch, he says, "I'm really sorry to bother you, ma'am, but could I use your bathroom?"

Charley smiles.

***

"Hello, Stephanie? Great story! And I really liked the Daddy part! He was sweet and hot, like jalapeno jelly!" Charley says. "But a priest?"

"Yeah, well, even though I'm an ex-Catholic, I thought a little PR on their choice of age and sex wouldn't hurt, you know!"

"Oh, it was cool! But I thought Plumber Guy was the big one!"

12