Dreamworld

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at peace and had no intention of vengeance in my mind but the id would listen, it kept telling me to take the chance. I was alone with Ms. Brander in a room that was never visited, the room was also free for the next two periods. I tried to shake off the urge but my body wouldn't leave the room.

"Is there a problem?" She noticed that I was lingering around.

The darker part of my mind kept asserting that this was my dream, nobody could judge. The dream was just another word for fantasy, there was no reason that I shouldn't give in to urges. I tried to summon some moral counter but that department was closed at the moment, as the seconds passed so did my reluctance. "Yes, I do have a problem Ms. Brander."

Before she could respond I snapped my fingers and she was hit with another orgasm, she couldn't control it as she leaned back into the chair while her hips jerked upwards. As I sat there observing the magnificent sight, I realized that this would make a great memory. It was unfortunate I left my phone at the principal's office, otherwise a nice family movie could've been made. After the wave of euphoria and erratic breathing, she finally regained control of her body. Embarrassment instantly took over her primary expression as she did everything to avoid eye contact.

"Look at me." I pulled up a seat right next her and relaxed myself. She caught on much faster than the principal and realized I was the one behind the strange experience. "Look at me or I make you piss all over your clothes, you know I can do it."

She hesitated for a moment but eventually gave in. When she turned to face me I grabbed her cheeks with one hand and brought her lips close to mine before taking what I wanted. She didn't even struggle when my tongue went on an expedition in her mouth. Eventually I had my fill, "give me your phone." Gone was the struggle and she simply obeyed. I added myself as a contact and texted my phone, "okay now, gimme your panties."

She avoided eye contact at all times as she stood up slowly and rolled up her black ankle length skirt. She put her hand underneath and pulled down her black panties before handing them to me. They had wet stain in the middle that when brought to her attention only reddened her cheeks further, turns out my math teacher had some fetishes that weren't getting taken care of. I smirked as she as I saw her nipples nearly pierce through her pink knit sweater. Before leaving I took another kiss and assured that it wasn't our last meeting, I could've swore muffled a moan as I walked away.