Dreamy Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
European Vacation.
2.6k words
3.78
18.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Author: "Please do give your feedback at the contact on profile page, I promise I will revert within a day, all the feedbacks and mails keep me going and I will share all my experience with you and will also answer all queries from your end."

*****

Okay first of all I would like to extend a big thanks to all the people who have responded to me and liked my experience. Presently we are in Delhi and though enjoyed back in Europe, right now we have not explored possibilities in India, maybe if something interesting comes up we will plan and I would definitely share the experience.

We did like idea of chatting online and we did try nude chatting and it was fun, especially when guys pleaded to fuck her, so yeah in a way it was high point for both of us, I even got few messages from female ( to be precise only 5) whereas people were requesting in large scale to fuck Shalini. In fact with few of you I have shared pictures of myself and Shalini, and I really liked the reaction. My experience while chatting with women was good and in fact I almost ended up meeting one of them but things did not materialize and last moment she has to leave, but don't worry I am on it and in case of any progress will update.

So what are we planning next?? Nothing has been decided, but yeah we enjoy showing off on internet through emails or chatting. Swapping maybe but not confirmed, depends on opposite partners, discreet sex of course yes (in my case).

Okay now continuing the experience...

Germany & France

The trips to these places were more of exhibitionist and where we roam around more like a tourist. I guess short stay was the reason & also we visited major places where scope of experiment was quiet less, the one incident worth mentioning is near Eiffel Tower.

So we went to Eiffel tower and decided to try some exhibitionist streaks, I asked Shalini to lay down on garden with almost all of her breast at display, she hesitated little but on my insistence she agreed, as we were quiet far and crowd was not much. All of those who have been to Eiffel Tower must be aware that police do constant patrolling via foot, car, bike, etc. Now we were not aware of the fact and enjoying a little touch in open.

All of a sudden we encountered a young French police official, he spoke to us in French and we responded in English, he paused than in broken English told us that nudity is not allowed and we should move out, I said that we will cover but he insisted on moving out. I don't know what hit Shalini she bent down showing her full cleavage and said what if I, allow you to touch my breast. He was taken aback, I guess this was quite a bold behavior even by European standard.

He hesitated but Shalini caught his hand and placed on top of her cleavage, he immediately pulled his hand out and again in broken English instructed Shalini to follow him behind a big tree, once they reached there; he pushed her dress down, exposing breast and started to suck them. With his hands he grabbed her ass and started to slide them inside her skirt, for about 10 mins or so he felt her complete body and she put her hand inside his pants and felt her small Winnie.

Shalini seemed to lost interest because she did not like what was inside her pants, so she pushed him back and said can we enjoy the sun, he wanted more but was hesitant but gave in Shalini's charm and allowed us to have our spot.

Okay rest all of the things were quiet normal and we took rail and headed to Spain.

Finally Spain

Seriously speaking this is one place which is must have on your travel plan, literally crazy place. There is party, booze, female in skimpy outfits, nude beaches. Spain is literally a party heaven, one thing more the clubs in Spain are one of the best with best of crowd and music.

The trip was fun ride, first encounter was experienced by me, I was lying on beach chair and sipping my beer, while Shalini was enjoying her SPA appointment, the chair next to me was occupied by female in her early 20's. She was brunette with hazel brown eyes; she was drop dead gorgeous with beautiful figure.

She was wearing her bikini with lower part of body tied with cloth, we were lying like this for 10 mins or so just than patience gave up and I tried to strike conversation.

I turned towards her and with friendliest smile said "hi", she responded back the gesture, than conversation started by which I realized she was from USA and came here with her girlfriends for Spinsters party and her name was Laura. Our conversation became quite interesting, which initially started from discussing beaches than Hollywood and then to spinsters party and later on to sex life. In between conversation I even offered her to help and act as male prop for the part.

The conversation was fun and I did not realize when clock ticked and Shalini's SPA ended, and she came searching for me at the beach, noticing myself chatting she did not interfere instead occupied one of the vacant chairs. After seeing her I rushed the conversation and we decided to meet in evening for dinner and also narrated her previous experience of Europe trip, in her words listening to me made her wet.

We wished good bye with a kiss and then I walked towards Shalini and planted a big smooch on her face and said thanks for being such a sport, after that I narrated the whole incident and also that we will be meeting her and her girlfriends in the evening.

In evening I took more time than Shalini to get ready and finally we reached the table, there I met Laura with her three girlfriends Sandra, Judy and bride to be Ethel. The conversation at table was fun and I was feeling really luck to be surrounded by 5 beautiful females. After dinner we decided to head to girls hotel room, there we had some drinks and played few games, the turning point was truth and dare games, in which when my turn came I opted for dare, Laura gave me dare to perform strip dance and have sex with Ethel, I looked at Shalini she gave me a nod. I agreed to challenge but my condition was that Laura would join me in sex (I seriously wanna screw her); deal was struck and began my performance.

I did few jigs and steps, strip down to my brief which was pulled down by Shalini, I felt little uncomfortable but Shalini opened her top and exposed her breast which helped me to ease out, this also gave an instant erection, Shalini brought her lips closer to my dick kissed it and said "today you belong to Ethel", hearing this I headed towards Ethel and gave my dick in her mouth, she sucked it like a hungry animal. All the females present shred their clothes and all I could see were boobs.

The one breast which I was dying to see was of Laura, seeing her naked gave me high she had great pair of breast which was firm, pink, and big. I immediately went to her lifted her with one hand and Ethel with other, took them inside the room and had an amazing three some, also ass of Laura was amazing, I just want to explore it, so I anal fucked her while she kept crying, I don't know but it gave me a sadistic pleasure of taking her anal virginity and seeing her in pain.

I did not realize when all the girls have entered inside room and seeing my live performance with two girls, but trust me all this gave me new high and I exceeded my expectations in performing sex that night, there were too many chicks though I fucked just two. We had sleepover that night and after regaining my strength I fucked remaining two friends, literally that night was heavenly.

In the morning Shalini woke me up, I felt little guilty but her smile was telling me she enjoyed the night. I kissed the entire girls goodbye and promised that I will come later in afternoon, once we reached our room I pressed Shalini's breast and said now it's your turn. She pushed me back and muttered "Let me keep the fire inside enjoy your afternoon with them".

So with her permission and my promise that I will take Shalini out in club tonight, I went to girl's room in afternoon had an amazing sex once again. Though I wanted to spend evening with them but promise is a promise, so went out with Shalini to the club.

To the Club

The lights, crowd, music, drinks everything was excellent on top of it cherry on the cake was Shalini, She was wearing a half breast covering t-shirt and shorts over her g string panties and lacy bra. Over this she was wearing loosely tied shirt exposing cleavage from t-shirt and knee length skirt and over that a jump suit. Yup so many layers of clothing, the idea was she will remove clothes one by one when after finding suitable partner to dance and then as per her wording "will let night control the movement".

She separated from me once we were inside and stood near bar lounge whereas I grabbed my drink and sat on sofa opposite to her, many man ranging from early 20's to late 50's approached her, offered to buy drink or dance but she refused all of them. She finally accepted offer to dance with a blonde guy (resembling Ashton Kutcher) later found out his name was Alvaro shorten to Al, who escorted her to dance floor.

The dance began with both of them maintaining respectable distance gradually decreasing the distance by holding hands; I can tell from look on Shalini's face that she was feeling hot as she was becoming more and more comfortable in dance. They then decided to take break and head to bar for refilling their glasses. Shalini excused her and went to ladies room, where she removed her jump suit and now she was wearing knee length skirt with loose t-shirt exposing her cleavage.

Al really liked what Shalini was wearing and complimented on her look, that she was looking ravishingly hot. Shalini smiled, grabbed her drink after chatting for few moments they again hit dance floor.

This time their dance was more closer and intense, from holding hands they were now dancing very closely with hands of Al exploring her ass, naked legs. Al was smart guy he now knew Shalini was hot and without wasting time gave her an intense smooch while his hands were exploring her ass. Shalini also got into full elements grinded him with her ass and moves. The seducing act of Shalini really made me hard and I almost came just watching the act.

They took another break and headed to bar and refilled glasses and enjoyed their drinks, the talk seems to be more intense now so was touching, Al at bar counter in middle of conversation leaned forward and kissed Shalini, the kiss was cut short by hello from David.

David as I found out later was friend of Al, he was again a very good looking guy, if I take liberty here with no offence to Mr. Ashton Kutcher was better looking and better built out of two. Al with hesitation introduced Shalini to David and then I heard roar of laughter from their end.

Al took excuse from David and took Shalini to dance floor, Shalini was just dancing but the passion exuberated by her was missing. She and Al spoke on floor and then asked David to join them on the floor. With David joining dance floor Shalini seems to get her mojo back and did her dirty dancing act with both of them, at one time she became a sandwich between two guys with one grinding from front and other from back.

Shalini excused her from dance floor came towards my direction, told me that she will be going in parking lot with them and then went to wash room and came out removing her shirt and skirt. No she was wearing half breast revealing t-shirt and thigh length shorts. The dress was real head turner with almost every guy ogling at her including Al and David. Seeing Shalini like this made them really hot and they escorted her out to parking lot.

I picked one stick and followed them; the stick was just for protection in case if something goes wrong then I will have something to overpower these guys.

Once reaching a secluded spot in parking lot, David held Shalini and planted kiss on her lips, El cannot let his prized possession all for David, so came from behind and slid his hands inside Shalini's short, feeling her ass and then pushed her shorts down till removing them completely.

David sensing the opportunity slid his hands inside t-shirt feeling Shalini's breast; meanwhile El was kissing her from Calf slowly reaching towards thighs and towards ass. David undid her t-shirt, now Shalini was standing with just her bra and panties. Shalini pushed David stripped him down naked and held his dick, El who was sucking Shalin's ass stripped naked and slid Shalini's panties down. David also undid her bra and started to suck her breast. Shalini with one hand stroking David's dick and held El dick's with other, El came forward and started to suck Shalini's left breast.

The situation now was Shalini holding and stroking dick of the both the guys, whereas they are sucking her boobs with El holding her ass and putting his fingers inside ass crack, whereas David fingering her pussy gently.

El let his dick loose and pushed David, grabbed Shalini and placed her on top of car's bonnet, spread her legs and started to suck her vagina while pressing her breast, El came back opened Shalini's mouth and placed his dick inside. Shalini now was getting blow job from El and giving blow job to David.

David could not last skillful sucking of Shalini and released his load whereas equally skillful blow job was given by El as Shalini also came at the same time as David. David backed out preparing for his round two, now El had Shalini all to himself.

El lifted Shalini from hood, kneeled her down while she was holding vehicle and fucked her doggy style; the guy definitely got the stamina and skills as he made Shalini cum again and also released his cum inside her. The sex left all three of them exhausted and they lied naked on road.

Shalini got her senses and her eyes searching me, sighting me she excused herself in pretext to clean, I handed her clothes which she had discarded earlier, and drove her back to hotel. Once in hotel I did try to fuck her but she refused and said was too tired. I let her relax with visuals of her keeping me hard and awake all night. I could not wait till she woke up and somewhere 5 in the morning literally pounced and fucked her brains out.

Both of us then had a nice sleep, after waking up we did sightseeing and then headed back to home.