Dress Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning my handsome son," I greeted him. I tightened my pussy around his finger and wiggled my ass against his cock and wondered if he wanted me anally today. Either way I begged him to fuck me. "I need it honey. Mommy needs her big boy's hard cock," I told him as I reached between my legs and searched for his cock. I would have gladly taken him up my ass if he wanted but when he pushed his cock past my hidden garden; I guided him into my pussy in one smooth motion. I was his mother but I was also his slut and he treated me like one. He knew I could never resist his young cock or his desire to fuck me anyway he wanted to. "You feel especially hard today honey," I cooed as he drove his thick cock in and out of my dripping pussy. Making Teddy feel special was easy and I always made a point of complimenting him on his lovemaking. It always put a smile on his face. These little words of endearment and love weren't necessary of course. Teddy didn't need me to tell him what a wonderful lover he was. My son was more than a good lover; he was a very good lover.

"Thanks mom, you make me this hard," He said. A big grin spread across his face as he reached around and played with one of my breasts. He rolled my nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched it hard as his cock worked my cunt. "I love watching my dick disappear between your cheeks mom. You're so damn tight, it's amazing." He told me as he brought his hands back to my hips and held me tight. He roughly slammed his body against mine; just the way he knew I loved it. Teddy forced my head down and fucked me even harder; his passion grew with each dull slap of our bodies.

"So good baby. You know how I need it," I moaned as he forcefully fucked me. I found one hand and brought it to my nipple. "Play with mommy's tits again honey," I moaned with lust. "You know how much I love it when you hurt them," I told him as he found my rock hard nipple and pinched it. I wanted to screaming but didn't. "Yes like that!" I moaned deeply. I begged him to hurt them and to make me ask for more. "Harder honey, pinch them hard! Fuck mommy harder!" I wailed. Each time he slammed me against the counter, I experienced another incredible orgasm.

"I know how you want it mom!" Teddy said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. "My slut mother wants her son to fuck her hard doesn't she? She wants me to hurt her and make her cry in pain." He didn't wait for me to answer. He went back to my tits and tortured them again by pulling and pinching them until he heard me moan with pleasure. "Tell me you love it this way mom."

"Oh god yes Teddy. I need it like this. I'm such a slut for letting you fuck me and by how much I want you this way." I screamed to him. Hearing me beg for him made his cock grow and his cum boil. I loved it when he used me and made me fuck him. It wasn't rape but sometimes we pretended it was. Often we played even rougher. I loved being tied up and spanked and even whipped. Teddy knew how to make me beg for more as he reddened my ass.

"So nice baby, just keep that hard cock in me and keep fucking me. I can't wait to feel you cum," I moaned. I braced myself against the countertop and let him pound away at my cunt. My tired body ached but getting a hot morning fuck from him was worth it. My four-hour commute back and forth to work each night was a killer but the money more than made up for not being home each morning. The $3000 in tips I made each week as a stripper and lap dancer more than made up for my lack of sleep and my time away from my family. At 38, I was still amazingly in demand as a stripper. My tits and ass were still firm enough and my act; especially my attitude towards my customers was what set me apart from the younger girls. I loved stripping and getting men hard and excited and the customers sensed that and showed their appreciation when they tipped. The money I made during my five sets on stage was great but the real money came from the lap dances I gave in-between sets.

Last night I had given at least a dozen $50.00 lap dances in the main dance room and then had been lucky enough to visit the private back rooms three times. The first time it had been with two guys and then later on I was with a married couple. It had been pretty vanilla with the two guys. I sat naked on their laps and let them finger me while I played with their cocks. Both guys had jacked off and cum all over my pussy. I loved having those beautiful cocks squirt all over my cunt. They had such a good time and liked me well enough to stick around and I hooked up with them later in the evening and they both bought blowjobs. I don't usually give away free fucks but I let one of the guys screw me for a few minutes while I blew his buddy. They paid me over $1000 for my effort.

The couple turned out to be the best part of my night. I didn't often get married couples and when I did, rarely was it the woman that got the lap dance. It wasn't all that unusual for the woman to pay for her man's lap dance and watch him get all hard and maybe even get a blow job but this time the husband had paid me to give his wife a lap dance. They were definitely different and I had a great time with them.

The woman was maybe in her mid 30's, a little overweight, wasn't particularly attractive but she had been so fun that it hadn't mattered. She made me laugh and the two of us had really connected. She and her husband, on the advice of their marriage counselor, were trying to spice up their love life. Apparently it was the woman who had the sex drive problem but you couldn't have proven that by me. Coming to a strip bar and buying his wife a lap dance had been the husband's idea and his wife had reluctantly agreed. The idea seemed to have worked out pretty good for both of them. According to the woman, she had never had sexual thoughts, much less physical contact with another woman. She certainly changed all that in one hot evening.

I started off by sitting naked on her lap. She blushed like a schoolgirl as I ground my pussy against her. I tried helping her get into it by placing her hand between my legs and was a little disappointed when she just let it sit there and didn't touch me while I rubbed my wet cunt against the back of her hand. She allowed me do that for a few minute before she pulled it away. She was a little embarrassed and inhibited yet and said she wasn't ready for that yet. Fortunately she didn't stay that way long. I next took her hands and made her play with my breasts and she surprisingly got into that. Within minutes she was squeezing them and playing with my nipples and even made a few racy comments about how nice they felt. I dared her to lick them and after a few nervous moments she did. She hesitantly licked one and then the other nipple before she just went for it and suckled on one like a baby. Her husband was going crazy watching her and when he took out his dick and started jacking off, even I got turned on.

When I again took her hand and placed it between my legs I thought she was going to be upset but this time she didn't pull away. I held her finger and moved it up and down my wet slit; she laughed nervously but didn't pull away. Within minutes she was fingering me and it was neat to see how turned on she got. With no coaxing from me, she pushed her fingers up my cunt and finger fucked me like a pro. I know she surprised herself by how much she enjoyed fingering another woman. She really worked my cunt over too and was into it as much as I was. I surprised myself and her when I exploded with her fingers buried deep up my pussy. By the time we were done, I had gotten this prim and reserved woman to let me lick her cunt. I got her up on the table and pulled her panties off and drove her crazy with my tongue. She came on my face, screaming so loud the manager gave us a dirty look. As she lay there naked from the waist down, her husband dropped his pants and shoved his cock down her throat and for the first time, she let him cum in her mouth. The two of them laughed and joked about that until even I was rolling with laughter at their silliness. They tipped me better than the two guys had.

"Have a fun night mom?" Teddy asked and brought me back with his steady fucking. He liked talking as we fucked; I thought that was sweet. It excited him to hear me talk about the sexy adventures I seemed to always have. He wasn't bothered in the least by what I did for a living and he loved hearing me talk about work, if you could call it that. Teddy considered it more like play than work, and I had to admit, I did too. Teddy brought his hands back to my breasts and waited for me to tell him about my night. He always got such a huge boner when I told him about the lap dances I gave and how horny guys got. He told me it made him hot to think about his own mother rubbing her hot box on guy's cocks and how I let them jack off on me. Teddy made me proud when he confided that he jerked off thinking about the sexy things I did at work. I promised him someday he could come in when I was working and so he could see for himself what a slut his mother really was.

I told him about the two guys and the couple. I knew what Teddy wanted to hear and I gave him all the lurid details. I told him about how I jacked the two guys off and how one of them fucked me while I blew the other one. When I told him about the couple, I knew he had reached his limit. He groaned and stiffened. "Don't cum yet honey," I pleaded as he powered his cock into me. "Mommy just needs a few more seconds and then you can fill my pussy with your cum," I told him as I frantically fingered myself before he came.

"I can't stop mom! Ahhhhhhhhh that is so fucking hot!" He groaned with lust and tightened his grip on my hips and fucked me even harder. He slammed my willing body against the kitchen counter; once, twice, three times he shoved his cock far up my cunt and then he was cumming. "Soooo hot mom! So fucking hot!" He grunted and sunk his teeth into my neck. "You're so fucking hot mom!" He moaned lustily as he hammered away at my pussy.

I lowered my ass so Teddy could get even deeper up my cunt. My own orgasm would have to wait for my son's. "Do me honey! Fuck mommy, fuck me hard!" I encouraged him. I reached between my legs and diddled my clit and miraculously came with him. "You wonderful boy you!" I told him as my pussy exploded. "My wonderful fucking son." I moaned loudly and as our juices mixed inside my cunt. I climaxed several times as he filled me with his hot sperm.

Teddy arched his back and held his engorged cock deep between my hot, wet ass until his balls were drained. "I love you so much mom and I love fucking you," He told me as he let his cock slowly slip out of my pussy. Both of us were breathing heavy yet and Teddy was sweet enough to hold me tight until I could recover. He could tell how weak I was his and held me upright and we let our bodies meld together in our afterglow. I didn't mind it when after a few minutes he started to finger me. Even though I was very tender down there, I couldn't resist his touch. "Mom, you have the most awesome cunt in the world." Teddy loved talking dirty and knew how hot it made me. His finger found my clit and he teased it. "I think my mom's pussy was made for my cock," He joked.

"It was honey, just for you. No one knows how to use me like you do honey, not even your father." I told him truthfully. "The things we do together are fantastic Teddy and mommy can never get enough of your cock or how you make love to me," I told him. I turned around and held his naked body to me and showered his face with kisses. It made him laugh and smile. I reached down and fit his cock between my legs and held him there and kissed him tenderly. "There, that's where I love having your cock." I told him and moved seductively against him until I felt him grow.

Teddy kissed my neck and face and worked his lips down to my breasts and made love to each nipple before he stopped. Being the young gentleman that he was, he neatly pulled my gown back down and tenderly kissed me and lovingly cupped my breasts. I put my hands over his and held him to me. His semi hard cock was still wedged between my pussy lips and I could feel his spunk running down my thighs. "I still can't believe we do this mom," He sweetly told me.

Hearing him describe how much he loved fucking me made me very proud to be his mother. "I still can't believe it either honey. Your father and I hope you and your sister never regret what we do. You and Amy mean the world to us and we would never do anything to hurt either one of you." I stepped back and admired his body. He looked so handsome with his cock still very hard and shimmering with my juices. His shorts were still tangled around one foot. "Let your mother pretend you're still young enough to need me to do this for you," I said as I knelt before him and pulled his shorts back up over his tight butt, taking care when I reached his cock. I gave his hard ass a squeeze and then lovingly patted his semi hard cock through his shorts and kissed it lightly. "Take good care of him," I giggled like a schoolgirl and pressed my flushed face to it and felt his warmth. "You never know, you might get lucky before I have to go to work tonight." I winked and made a silly face and kissed him.

Teddy groaned lustily. "Maybe we don't have to wait until tonight mom," He grinned sheepishly as he pulled the leg of his shorts up and showed off his cock. He stroked himself a few times to make sure I knew he was almost hard enough to fuck again. "I bet one of your hot blow jobs would get me ready again mom," Teddy lewdly suggested as he pulled on his cock.

I laughed and blushed a little as I watched him fist his cock; seeing a young man stroke himself always made me horny. I thought about it a moment before I shook my head no. I gave him a swat on his cute butt and told him, "Go say goodbye to your father. You don't want to be late for class. Your sister may need reminding that she has an 8:30 class too," I said as I took a step back and so that I wouldn't be tempted to take him up on his offer to let me blow him.

Teddy looked a little disappointed but gave me a big smile. "Ok mom, love you," He said as headed for the door. The leg of his shorts was still caught up above his dick and he couldn't resist turning around and offering one more time. "Are you sure mom?" He teased. "Are you sure you don't want to get down on your knees and suck me off?" He bawdy suggested.

Teddy knew that if he told me to get down on my knees and suck him off I would have. I would have crawled across the floor and licked his ass or sucked him off or anything else he commanded me to do. We loved playing submissive games, especially in semi public places. Once Teddy had me suck him off at the beach while several young boys his age looked on and beat off on me. I was his slut and did what ever he asked. "You're tempting me honey," I clucked my tongue and licked my lips as I gazed at his delicious cock. I shook my head. "Go, get out of here." Amazing I thought, he just fucked me and he's almost ready to go again. "Tell you what I'll do honey; I'll give you a freebie tonight." I giggled. I felt like a young girl flirting with her boyfriend.

"That's a deal mom," Teddy said grinning. We often joked like this, pretending he was a customer at the strip club. "I'm a little short of cash anyway."

"But not short of cock!" I joked. I watched as he walked shirtless across the backyard towards his father and sister. A warm rush surged through my body and I couldn't resist fingering myself as I thought about how good it had been to have my son's cock inside of me. He fills me up so nice I thought.

*****

"You're perfect daddy. Your cock fills me up so nice." I told him as I let myself sink down onto his long, thick prick. Even though we had been fucking for several years now, I still couldn't take all of him unless my pussy was really wet. I put my arms around his neck and slowly humped him, taking a little more cock with each downward motion. I rode him rhythmically, rotating my hips in little circles as we fucked. The scent of my fresh pee mixed with our fuck juices was intoxicating; I think I could have cum just from the aroma. I dug my bare feet into the wet grass and lifted myself up a few inches before I daringly let myself descend onto the full length of his cock. "Uhhhhhh, daddy, you're so deep inside of me," I told him and kissed him and slipped my tongue into his mouth and played with his.

Daddy cupped my ass and lifted my body up and down on his cock. "Your pussy's as tight today as it was the first time I fucked you honey." He grunted as he let me drop down on his cock again. "And daddy loved having his little girl tinkle on him." It always turned him on when I talked like a little girl. "Did my little baby like it too?" He asked as he thrust his hips up, driving his cock deeper up my cunt.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. I couldn't answer immediately as an orgasm wracked my body. "Oh yessssssssss yessssssssss daddy! I loved it when you asked me to tinkle on you," I answered as I clenched my pussy muscles tight around his cock and rode him even faster. Talking about pissing on him opened my floodgates again. I let out one long, loud moan and then collapsed completely onto his cock. My cunt went through a dozen contractions before I was able control myself. I laid my head on his chest and tried to slow my breathing down. Daddy's hands were still around my ass and he rocked me back and forth, our body's one. He made me feel so special. After a few moments I looked into his eyes and smiled. "That was fantastic daddy," I softly laughed. "And I really liked tinkling on you," I told him as I wiggled my juicy ass over his cock. "It was so dirty, I loved it!" I told him and laughed again.

"I thought that's what you two were doing," My brother Teddy chuckled as he surprised the two of us. His cock was sticking out the leg of his shorts and he was slowly stroking it as he watched me fuck daddy. I thought it was pretty funny how Teddy always seemed to be playing with his cock. It probably didn't surprise him to catch the two of us fucking; it was a morning ritual he had seen many times. He often found us naked in the living room and hung around and watched. Sometimes he beat off as he watched daddy fuck me, other times daddy invited him to come closer and one of us sucked him off as we fucked. "I see dad caught you without panties again. Shame on you big sister! You're not much of a role model for your little brother," Teddy teased; mussing my hair as he openly stroked his cock.

I looked sheepishly at him and grinned. "You have such a dirty mind Teddy." I said making no attempt to hide my nakedness or the fact that daddy was fucking me. I shifted my eyes to his cock smiled. "But seeing that you have such a nice big, hard cock, I forgive you." I giggled.

"Good morning son," Ed Duluth greeted Teddy with a wide smile. He made a point to looking at where his own cock was located, unashamed that they had been caught fucking his daughter. "And yes, I was just talking to your sister about how she is dressed today."

Ted laughed, "Looks like your doing more than talking dad."

"Well it seems your sister needs to be reminded daily how naughty it is to leave the house without her panties." Ed chuckled and reached up under my dress and played with my tits. "She's a very special young lady but sometime she forgets, don't you honey?" Daddy laughed and I joined him in his little joke.

"I'm just so forgetful daddy." I giggled. I couldn't take my eyes off my brother as he stroked himself. It made my mouth dry as cotton to watch my brother jack off and he knew it. "Can I do that for you Teddy?" I licked my lips in anticipation of having it in my mouth soon. I reached over and replaced his hand with mine and continued stroking it for him. His cock felt warm and sticky and I was pretty sure it was mom's pussy juices I was feeling. "Daddy was nice enough to remind me I forgot again," I playfully admitted. "Come closer." I told him. I wanted to get rid of his shorts since they were in my way. I used both hands to pull them down over his butt and then wrapped my hand around him again and slowly jacked him off as we talked. "Ohhh, such a nice hard-on Teddy," I said smiling at my brother. "Look daddy, Teddy seems to have the same problem you had; a hard cock and no where to put it!" I pulled him closer and ran my tongue over the soft head. "I have a place you can put it Teddy." I cooed as I ran my tongue over a drop of pre cum and smeared it over the spongy mushroom head of his cock and then into my mouth. "Want me to?" I offered. My mouth was ready and willing to take my brother's cock.