Dress Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh that would be awesome Amy," Teddy panted and gave a lusty moan as I seductively licked him and ran my hand up and down his long cock. "Mom tried to make it go away but as you can see, I still have a big problem," He said grinning from ear to ear. Teddy moved close enough so that the head of his cock was pressed against my lips. "Think you can handle it Amy?" He challenged.

I sucked him a few seconds before pulling him out and smiling at him. "Oh I think I can handle all the cock you can give me little brother," I teased.

"I'm surprised you mother couldn't solve your problem." Ed groaned as he felt his cock come alive inside my cunt. "She's never failed me before." He said as he watched me fist Teddy's cock. Daddy never tired watching us fool around together. "I think your right about your sister though, she should be able to help you," He said as he watched me run my tongue over the head of Teddy's cock. Daddy shook his head and grinned. "Do you two realize how crazy you both make me?"

I laughed. "We're supposed to drive you crazy daddy." To show him how crazy I wanted him to get, I pulled my baby brother to me and fed his cock down my throat and held him there. I swallowed him deep before pulling him out and smiling at my father. "Daddy, it's so cool that you like watching me suck Teddy off." I told him as I engulfed my brother's cock again and loudly sucked. My lips held him as I slowly bobbed my head back and forth along the length of his boner; all the while daddy's cock grew harder inside me.

"Suck him baby. Suck your brother's cock." Daddy said as he began pumping my cunt. He licked his lips as he jealously watched me blow his son. His cock grew and it felt like a long steel rod pushing up towards my throat. "I do love watching the two of you, especially while I'm fucking you honey."

Teddy ran his fingers through my hair and let me take control of his cock. He loved it when I gave him blowjobs and it was always so hot when we did it in front of our father. It amazed him how slutty I could be at times. He made me promise to never change and that was an easy promise to keep. "Geez Amy, you really are a great cock sucker," He moaned and shoved even more cock down my throat.

I sucked him deep before I came up for air and smiled at him. I teased the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue before I licked his balls a few times. For fun I decided to tell him what daddy and I had just done. "Daddy and I just did something very kinky Teddy, what to know what we did?" I wanted him to ask me what we had done.

"What? What did you do?" He asked excitedly. He grabbed his cock and aimed it back at my mouth. He couldn't make up his mind if he wanted me to tell him what we had done or have his dick sucked.

I let Teddy shove his cock back down throat and sucked him, letting him have his fun before I pulled him out and ran the wet cock head all over my face before I answered. "I peed." I told him and paused. "I peed on daddy. I sat right here on his lap and peed all over him. Isn't that wild?" I gloated, proud of what I had done. It was wild and nasty; I just knew Teddy would think so too.

Teddy groaned. "Far out! I thought I smelt something." He moaned and inhaled deeply, recognizing the scent coming from the two of us. He looked at daddy for confirmation.

Daddy laughed. "Your sister had a little accident." He said as he began thrusting his cock wildly into me again.

"It was so cool Teddy and it wasn't an accident. Daddy asked me to do it." I readily admitted and held on tight as daddy fucked me harder. I shook with excitement as fucked me with fast short strokes. When I was finally able to continue I told Teddy more. "I just did it, I peed all over him. It went all over his cock and all over me and it got us so horny …….and well……you can see what happened next." I laughed naughtily. "Isn't that hot!" I couldn't help laugh like a little girl before I took his cock back in my mouth and tongued him from the tip to his balls.

I could see Teddy's mind racing wildly as he envisioned me pissing on daddy. The look on his face and the way his cock jumped in my mouth told me how excited and turned on I had made him. He wanted to try it too. He pulled his cock from my mouth and playfully slapped it across my lips, teasing me with it. "Would you let me pee on you Amy? Can I? He asked hopefully as he ran his wet cock across my lips.

I kind of hoped he would ask. I was more than ready for my own golden shower. Being pissed on and fucking daddy at the same time sounded so exciting. Besides, whom else but my brother would I want giving me my first pee shower? I grabbed his cock from him and held it to my lips and ran my tongue all over it. "Right now? Do you have to go?" I asked hopefully.

Teddy's smile was a mile wide. "Yeah right now. Can I?" he asked hopefully.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it over his cock slit to see if I could taste any pee. I didn't but it still excited me to think about him pissing on me. I rubbed his cock against my face and grinned. "Ok, but you're going to owe me big time." I licked the tip of his cock and smiled again. "But I think we should ask daddy's permission first. After all, he's going to get wet too." I correctly surmised. "Can he daddy?" I asked my father.

Daddy heaved his body up a little and thrust his cock further up my cunt and groaned. "Teddy, I'd love to watch you piss on your sister." I didn't know it at the time but daddy and mom often peed on each other and always wanted to involve us in their golden shower games. Daddy knew that if Teddy peed on me that he would get soaked too and from the way his cock was moving around in me, I knew it was driving him crazy. The combination of piss and sex was so exciting.

Teddy held his cock down and pointed it the general direction of my body. "Where?" He asked as he inched closer to me. He wasn't sure where I was going to let him pee.

I knew exactly where I wanted him to start. "On my boobs." I directed him as I quickly pushed my dress down over my naked breasts. I squeezed my tits together and giggled. "Pee all over my tits Teddy," I breathlessly said as I waited for him to begin. "You can do it all over my boobs," I told him as I held them tightly together and gave him a big target to shoot at.

"Far out, a titty shower!" He said as he aimed his cock at my boobs. It took him a few seconds to get his bladder to cooperate. My eyes were glued to the slit of his cock as I anxiously waited for my first golden shower. Teddy bent a little at the waist to improve his aim and the look of surprise on his face when he finally started pissing on me was priceless. In a flash his pee shot out and covered my naked tits. Teddy had a little trouble controlling his aim and not all of it hit my boobs, some of it hit my neck and wet my hair but I didn't care. "Holy smokes, this is hot!" He said as he showered my tits with his hot piss.

"Ahhh!" I shrieked, delighted beyond words as I got soaked in pee. "It's so warm!" I said surprised as his hot piss flowed over my boobs. Teddy moved his cock around and made sure every inch of my tits were hit by his hot urine. "Spray them Teddy. Pee them all over." I giggled uncontrollably. The sharp odor of ammonia was stronger now then when I peed on daddy. It was more pungent and more exciting.

Teddy laughed as he continued to spray my tits. "Have to put out the fire." He joked. When he momentarily lost his grip on his cock, his pee shot all over my face. It soaked my hair, went into my eyes, which stung a little and then scorched my mouth as some got past my lips. "Oh shit, sorry Amy." He said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it." I squealed excitedly. I licking my lips and grabbed his cock and took charge. "I love it!" I told him. I intentionally aimed his hot stream at my open mouth and drank his warm pee. I swallowed quickly, enjoying the bitter taste that flooded my mouth. After a few gulps, I aimed his cock back to my breasts and luxuriated in the warmth of my piss shower. I watched in delight as it flowed all over daddy too. Being pissed on was such a turn on. Impulsively I aimed Teddy's cock at daddy and let it hit his chest and soak his chest. "Some for you too daddy," I laughed uncontrollably. I watched it splash all over him and run down into his crotch. "It's like a fire hose daddy!" I exclaimed and laughed as I aimed Teddy's cock at him.

"Oh geez!" Daddy said. "It is but it's not putting out my fire!" He exclaimed. I felt his cock stiffen in me. There was no stopping him now; his hot sperm filled my cunt. He grabbed me by the hips and jabbed his cock hard up my pussy and for the second time within minutes he filled me with his fatherly cum. "I love being pissed on." He muttered as he climaxed.

"Me too daddy," I said as I let go of Teddy's cock and rode to my own orgasm. I ran my hands over her breasts, rubbing the warm pee into them and came again. I grabbed my nipples and gave them a sharp pull as I flooded my father's cock with my own cream. "I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming too." I yelled and collapsed on his chest. I was spent and very happy.

"I can't stop!" Teddy said as he continued to piss on us. He hosed the side of my face and soaked my hair and then aimed it back at daddy. He hit him just below his chin before he was finally drained. Teddy staggered backwards, stunned and excited at what he had just done. He was of course still hard and immediately went right back to stroking himself. He was going to jack off and cum with us. "That was so hot Amy. I can't believe you actually let me pee in your mouth. You're so wild!" The awe and admiration in his voice spoke volumes. Teddy stood inches from m my face and pulled his meat, aiming it right at me.

I laughed at how happy and excited my brother was. "Anything for you little brother," Letting him piss on me and then drinking his urine was so fantastic, I loved it. I could see myself doing that again. Next time I wanted to hold him in my mouth and take all of it down my throat and then immediately suck him off. Pee was still dripping down my chin as I looked up at my brother. "You get a big reward for that little brother," I told him. I reached over and took his cock from him and guided him back into my mouth. I tasted his pungent piss and I savored the last drops as he stuffed his cock deep down my throat. Slowly, lovingly I sucked him. I tightened my lips around his shaft and played with his balls. I could tell Teddy was desperate to drop his load into my mouth and I was going to let him. I took my hand off his cock and let him face fuck me. Teddy grabbed my head and rapidly fed me his thick hard cock. He shoved all of it down my throat, bottoming out when his balls hit my chin.

"Suck me Amy. I'm going to cum." Teddy hissed as he grabbed my ears and drove his cock between my willing lips.

"Let me help Amy." Daddy almost demanded. He reached over and took his son's cock from my mouth. "We both can suck him off." Daddy held Teddy's cock between our lips and we licked, kissed and took turns sucking his red-hot pecker. I didn't mind what daddy had done; I loved sharing my brother's cock with him. I had often seen the two of them sucking each other off, trading blowjobs as mom and I watched and cheered them on. It always made me feel a little sad though that it wasn't my mouth he was filling.

"Yes dad, suck me! Suck me Amy!" Teddy cried as he let us share his cock. "I love it!" He told us as we took turns mouthing his yummy prick. He let daddy pull him close and I watched as he took him all the way to the base of his cock; daddy's nose was pressed against Teddy's stomach as he deep throated him.

I kissed the side of my father's lips as he swallowed my brother. I couldn't wait to get my turn again. From the sounds coming from Teddy, I knew he was close to cumming and I wasn't about to let my father have all the fun. I slipped my hand between Teddy's legs and worked my finger up between his tight buns. I used my middle finger and pressed it against his asshole. I pushed in until I had most of it up there. This always worked with daddy and I was confident that Teddy would love it too.

"Ah geeeez Amy!" Teddy cried and squatted a little so I could get more of my finger up his ass. "Do that, stick it up there and fuck my ass!" He grunted as he thrust his big boner into daddy's mouth. "I'm going to cum!" He shouted as the first blasts of his white-hot sperm explode from his cock and into daddy's mouth.

I tried to be patient but quickly became frantic. I wanted my share of my brother's cum. I had to take my finger from Teddy's ass but I knew he was too far-gone to care about that now. I forced him to turn towards me and his cock popped out of daddy's mouth and into mine. Some of his cum landed on my face and stuck there before I could get my lips around him. I quickly swallowed his thick, syrupy jism, letting it let it slide slowly down my throat. I held him deep and milked the last of his cum and my lips held him as he softened. I kept him in my mouth even after he stopped cumming and ran my tongue all over his cock head, looking for more sperm. "Oh I love doing stuff like this. Kiss me daddy." We shared a long hot kiss, swapping Teddy's cum as we frenched.

Daddy finally broke our kiss and hugged me and waved Teddy close and included him in his embrace. "I love you both," he said. I sadly felt his cock soften inside of me. "But I swear you two are going to be the death of me." He laughed. Teddy and I joined him.

"Well you won't die with a hard-on if we have anything to say about it dad." Teddy teased.

"No I guess I won't have to worry about that, not as long as you two are around," He said as he ran a finger up and down my wet slit. "My little girl sure knows how to milk my cock." He said as he teased my clitty. "Oh look what I found." He said as he wiped the drying cum from my face and licked it up. "Can't waist that." He said as he offered me his finger to finish off. I swear I felt his cock move inside of me. Daddy was amazingly still horny.

"Mmm, thanks daddy." I said as felt him his cock move inside me.

"If you have time, I bet your mother would love it if you joined of us later." Daddy suggested as he played with my tits. Since I'm usually still home when she gets in, the three of us often have a hot little threesome before I have to get to class.

"Oh daddy, I'd really love to, you know that but I have to get going. I have class in an hour." I stuck my lip out and pretended to pout. "And I should grab a shower first." I added. Even though I reeked of sex and piss I briefly contemplated skipping a shower and just putting on fresh clothes. So what if people wondered what I had been doing? I felt like a bitch in heat and really didn't care what people might if think if they caught a whiff of me.

Daddy laughed and nodded, he understood. "Ok honey, I understand." He cupped my buns again and gave them a parting squeeze before he let me up. I heard and felt the soft plop as his cock broke suction from my cunt. I looked down between us and amazingly; his thick cock was still semi hard and stood straight up and away from his body. It waved handsomely in the sunshine; it had no shame. Daddy had just fucked me and then help suck off his son and was justifiably happy.

"I don't know how you do it daddy. We fucked twice, I know I felt you cum both times and still you're hard. Just look at all the cum leaking out of me," I marveled as I held my pussy lips apart and pointed to the white sticky river of cum running down my thighs. "How do you do it daddy?" I was in awe of him.

"Good genes I guess honey. It certainly got me lots of free beers when I was in college." He laughed good-naturedly and grabbed his cock and stroked it proudly.

"It's a shame to waste such a beautiful hard-on though." I told him as I bent over and lovingly gave it a full-mouthed kiss before engulfing his full cock again. I loved having my father's cock in my mouth; I just couldn't get enough of him. I ran my tongue over the fat mushroom head and planted a daughterly kiss on the head of his prick before I got up. I pushed my urine soaked dress off and let it drop before picking it up and lazily waked naked back to the house. The warm sun felt wonderful against my body. I decided I really did need a shower; my sticky thighs and pee soaked hair were even too much for me.

"Have a great day honey and we'll see you tonight. Give us a call if you're going to be late, ok." Ed looked to his son. "Teddy do you have to leave too?" He asked as sat back and relaxed in his lounge chair. He shamelessly stroked his cock and smiled at his son. He could see Teddy's eyes were glued to his hand and cock and that just made him all the hornier. He wished Teddy could stick around a little longer. Having your own son suck you off always made him cum buckets full.

"I have to get doing too dad." Teddy said but couldn't take his eyes off his father's cock. He loved sucking his father off and wanted to stay but he was going to be late if he didn't get going. "I don't have much time but I have time for this." He said as he knelt between his father's legs and took his huge cock in his mouth and sucked greedily. He tasted the combination of his sister's cunt; his father's cum and pee in his mouth. Teddy gently fondled his father's balls as he sucked him off. Up and down his head moved over the familiar cock. He held it deep, controlling his gag reflex before he reluctantly took his mouth away. Teddy planted a kiss on the head of it and stood. "Wish I had time for more dad. But I want you to think about something." Teddy turned around and pulled his cheeks apart and squatted over his fathers cock and held it to his asshole. "Maybe we can have a little fun tonight?" He suggested, hoping his father would like that. It had been days since he'd had his father's cock up his ass and he was looking forward to feeling him inside of him again.

"You've got a deal son," Ed said as nudged his prick against his son's tight asshole and smiled. "It's pretty nice that we both love sucking and fucking isn't it?" He said. He turned Teddy around and kissed him. Father and son's tongue's tangled and shared each other's savory juices. "You better get going or you're going to be late." Ed gave Teddy's ass a final little squeeze and a promise for later. "I can't wait to see you on your back and your legs open for me."

Teddy blushed and smiled. "I'd like that daddy. He stood up, out of breath. "Now if I can only get my pants over this," He laughed indicating his hard-on. Both men laughed and Teddy waved good-bye to his father. "See you tonight dad." Teddy wiggled his ass seductively as he too walked naked back to the house.