Dress like Mia when She's Gone Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his sweat dripping on my back and he stuffed my behind with his cock.

"Oh yea, baby," he said, as his thrusts got really fast.

"Ah!" I nearly screamed. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

It was too much to handle. My body fell to the bed and I was laying flat on my stomach again.

Jay didn't skip a beat. He kept pounding my ass into the mattress harder and harder. His hands were on my waist holding me in place.

"I'm gonna come baby," Jay said, in between gasped. "Ah!"

Jay moaned with each pump as he orgasmed inside of me. I could feel his dick pulsating thicker and thicker with each pump.

He grabbed my shoulders harder than he'd ever grabbed me. It took everything I could to not resist, but even if I tried I wouldn't get anywhere.

He pumped and pumped until he stopping cumming inside of me.

He then lay his sweaty body on top of me, with his dick still inside.

I was still catching my breath when Jay slowly pulled his dick out of me and went to the bathroom.

I was wreck. My wig was in tangles, my make up was smudged and my skirt was ripped and covered in juices.

My ass was in pain after getting fucked like crazy. I reached to touch my ass and felt Jay's slimy cum all around it.

I felt like such a woman. Is this what my wife felt like when she cheated on me?

It feels so good to get manhandle.

But also confusing.

Jay got out of the bathroom and got dressed. Is he going to leave now? How does this work? What did I just do?

Jay only had pants on when he walked back into my room and said, "Mind if I stay the night?"

12