Dress Off: Courtney vs. Alison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll leave in two minutes," she said, and her partner nodded without breaking her concentration on the book in her hands.

Bree closed her eyes to get a few seconds rest after a hard week. She didn't bother to open them at the sound of the curb-side back door open, but she did smile.

"Good to have you join us, Brittney."

At that, Bree turned to look at her partner, who had now finally put down her book and had twisted in her seat to greet their new companion.

"Monica Fairchild, meet Brittney Barecat," Bree said, by way of the briefest of introductions and with a casual wave of the hand at her two companions, "Brittney, meet my partner Monica."

Brittney smiled shyly, and waved at the driver.

"Hi... so... umm... what exactly happens next?"

"Well," Bree replied, pulling the seat belt over her and clicking it in, "right now we have a flight back to headquarters to catch, and Monica here has about fifteen minutes to get us to the airport... so..." Bree grinned at Brittney and winked, "buckle in!"

Monica threw the car into gear, and the anonymous black car pulled out from the hotel. Within seconds Monica had the car purring and a pair of anonymous headlights powered on towards the distant airport, leaving the final, discarded remnants of Courtney Smith's old life far, far behind.

****

Thanks for reading - the main Dress Off storyline will continue shortly, and I'm always appreciative of constructive comments, honest votes and friendly PMs.