Dress Up For The Girls Next Door

Story Info
Dominant women with strap ons dress him up.
2.2k words
4.43
319.8k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m just your ordinary guy, you know the type, women love me, I’m an electrician by trade and there isn’t a single or married woman out there who hasn’t asked me, “Can you really install my ceiling fan for me.” 6’, 200 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, I keep active so I’m not out of shape. So what happens with the ones I hook up with, why do they end up dumping my ass? Usually, it starts out real simple. I forget something. Then, it’s because I just don’t care enough to listen to her. And then it’s because I’m just not mature enough to have a serious relationship. Why, because I like to go to concerts and the ball game? Because I laugh at fart jokes, because I can quote lines from Animal House but I can’t remember to make plans for the weekend.

So I like to fish and play pool. So I like to “waste” money on my 68 Camaro or ride my quad with my buddies in the woods. Hey, I work hard and I play hard. I do stuff with my girlfriends all the time, so just give me space once in awhile and don’t analyze everything I do. Your comfortable going to a counselor, that’s cool. I tried it, it didn’t get me anywhere. So the sex is the best you ever have had, I love pussy and getting you off is my number one priority. But you had to go and ruin it by saying your no good because I won’t cum inside you. I do, sometimes. She likes to suck my dick and that got me off all the time, except for when you would push my hand out of the way, hell, you stopped using your hand all together because you felt like I did that enough. So if it got me off, what’s the problem, oh that’s right, you feel like I don’t need you. Then you wonder why I won’t fuck you anymore, because why bother if your just going to get all emotional when I don’t cum in you. Go to a doctor, blah, blah, blah.

Then I met Lisa, and she changed my life. She was like no other woman I had ever been with. Hot looking, 42, twice divorced, she held up very well. And what was it you might ask that kept me coming back for more, it quite simple, you see she takes control, total control.

Lisa worked in the office next door. Her and Karen had a nice business going. They had been friends for 20 years. Lisa brought her onboard and the business took off. What they imported was beyond me, but there they were, two hot blondes working next door. It started out easily enough, our conversations often turned to sex. I’d talked to them alone and together. I’d tell them anything and they shared their desires as well. Karen was the more reserved of the two, but what a set of tits. They were big and round and firm. They bounced when she walked. The summers were the best, they wore the hottest clothes, and let’s not forget about the sandals! You see, I have a fetish for open toed sandals. So when the packages came from Spiegel and Victoria’s Secret, I was always asked my opinion.

So Lisa and Karen were changing in the bathroom when I walked in the office. “Close the door and sit down”, I did as I was told. Out comes Lisa in a very hot two-piece bikini, with Karen right behind her in the same. I said nothing, but my mouth was open. They walked in front of me and turned to show me their ass. Lisa bent over and Karen did the same. Lisa walked over to my chair and straddled me, pinning my arms down. She looked me in the eye and smiled, she leaned forward and shook her tits in my face while slowing beginning to gyrate on my lap. A lap dance, and she was very good. Her hips gyrated into mine, her pussy rubbed against my stiffening dick through my pants. I started to speak, when she leaned forward and said, “ssssshhhhh, just watch and enjoy.”

Karen and Lisa returned to the bathroom, which was around the corner. The suits they had been wearing came flying across the room. Did I mention the giggling, they were giggling like college girls. They came back into the room, oh those bikinis were hot. There was nothing to them and this time Karen came over to my chair. Her tits were barely covered, I could see her hard nipples stretching the skimpy cloth. She straddled me and I was able to reach up and play with her tits. She moaned as I kneaded her nipples and massaged them, all the while trying to work her top off. She let me work my hands under the top and let those tits free. What a sight! Then she totally surprised me by leaning forward and letting me suck on her nipples. I was in heaven. And just like that, she went back to the bathroom, giggling away.

Lisa had made her way out, she was wearing a very hot bra with very skimpy panties. The black thigh highs outlined her perfect legs, she even wore some very slutty black pumps. She told me to relax and enjoy myself. She straddled me and once again began to give me a lap dance. I reached up to play with her nipples and she slapped me across the face. Her hand grabbed at my now hard dick as she leaned forward and spoke to me. “You like this don’t you. I’m in control, do you understand.” All I could say was, hell yes. Her tits were let out and once again I reached up to touch them. She slapped me harder and I turned away. “In good time,” she said.

Her ass is so hot. She had bent over in front of me. The outline of the back of her stocking was such a turn on. Between her bending over and fingering her shaven pussy, I was going to lose it. Somehow, I had unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. Lisa turned and saw me playing with myself. Then she turned and left me, with my dick in my hand. More giggling from the bathroom followed.

Karen and Lisa both called to me and told me to join them. I pulled my pants up and walked towards the bathroom. There standing before me were two of the hottest women I had ever seen. They were dressed in leather, Karen was topless. Her tits were beautiful. Lisa had a tight leather skirt on and a very skimpy top on. They were both wearing fishnet stockings and garters, and the boots, oh the boots, were just too hot. Lisa took a swipe at my ass with a riding crop she held in her right hand. “Strip”, that’s all she said.

I stood there naked for a few minutes. They were kissing, French kissing, very slowly. My dick was getting hard once again. That’s when they started to talk about what they were going to do to me.

“We saw you watching porno on your computer, you’re pretty fucking kinky.” Lisa was sucking on Karen’s tits.

“Jerk off for us.” They didn’t have to ask twice.

Karen was told to get on her knees. She did, in front of Lisa.

“Join her” Lisa smacked me with her riding crop. I joined Karen in front of Lisa.

“Keep your eyes straight ahead”, Lisa ordered. Karen and I lifted Lisa’s skirt, she had a strap on dildo staring me straight in the eye.

“Suck it, you know you want to.” I had spoken to Lisa about this once before, about her dominating me. But never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen. I didn’t hesitate, I took the tip and put it in my mouth, then I took the entire length. Karen reached down and began to stroke my hard on. She whispered in my ear, you’re so good, I know all about you. I worked the dildo like a real dick, sucking and licking, nibbling on the head. Lisa grabbed the back of my head and worked her hips into my open mouth. “That’s it, suck my dick slut.”

Karen was letting me play with her tits as I sucked. She slowly removed my hands and led them down her belly. She began stroking my dick and leaned into say something to me. “We are going to treat you like the whore you want to be.” She took my hand and placed it on a strap on dildo she had between her legs. She made me stroke it as I sucked Lisa deeper into my mouth.

We went upstairs, they locked the door behind them. There was a couch and a desk up there. They were both very turned on, as was I.

“Put these on”, Karen handed me a bag. Black thigh highs, a lacy bra and panties, I quickly put them on. I had told Lisa I liked doing this, I made a video of me wearing her panties and stockings. I jerked off and swallowed my cum for her. I told her I would do anything for her, even suck a real dick. That was months ago. Karen then told me to sit at the desk. She began to apply lipstick and rogue. The eyeliner followed and then the wig. The black pumps were a little tight, but I managed. They both stood back to admire their work.

“Look at that slut. I bet he will let us do anything we want to him.” They were right.

“Stand up slut,” Lisa ordered. Her hand was on my ass, probing at my hole. She worked her lubed finger in and I exhaled. Karen was slowly stroking my now hard dick, which she had freed from my panties. Lisa led me over to the desk and ordered me to bend over. Two, then three joined her one finger. I moaned a little more. Karen had jumped up on the desk and began working her strap on into my mouth. Then I felt Lisa begin to work the head of her dildo into my tight hole. I was in heaven and she knew it. Some of my lipstick left a red ring on Karen’s dildo, they both laughed as Lisa began to fuck me. She worked the dildo all the way in, I moved my hips in unison with hers.

“Your such a slut, you like getting fucked in the ass, don’t you sissy.” Lisa smacked my ass as she fucked me harder.

“Look at you with your pretty panties down around your ankles, look at you suck Karen’s dick. You’re a cock sucking whore.” She started to fuck me faster.

“Tell me you want it, tell me you want me to fuck your tight ass like a pussy.” Her hips were pounding into me.

“I want it, I want you to fuck my ass like a pussy.” I couldn’t say much more. I looked to the side and caught myself in the mirror. I was sucking and fucking like a whore.

“I want you to be ready because you’re going to suck a real one for us, right slut.” I muttered yes, Karen was working her hips into my mouth and she was getting off.

“And from what I can see you would have no problem taking a real one up your ass either.” I muttered yes again.

“That’s good, real good.” Lisa was a fucking me and spanking my ass. My dick was ready to cum. Karen had stopped working her dildo into my mouth to concentrate on my dick. She took it into her mouth and I exploded. She took all my cum and milked me for more. Lisa was still fucking me the entire time. I couldn’t stop cumming. The white streams filled Karen’s mouth. When I was through Karen brought he lips to mine and shared the load with me. It was a lot, we kissed and she gave me all the cum. Lisa told me not to swallow it, not yet. She began to slow her pace and then removed the dildo from my ass.

“Open your mouth slut.” She looked in and smiled.

“Good, now swallow it just like you did in the video.” I loved every second of it. Lisa had shared my video with Karen and they had been planning this for some time. I would often IM Lisa and Karen was right there, reading the messages the entire time. She knew all along what I had dreamed about doing. The girls looked down at me with satisfied faces. Lisa then bent over the desk and Karen began to fuck her very wet pussy. I played with Karen’s tits, sucking on her nipples. She began to pick up the pace and fuck Lisa hard. My finger found Lisa’s clit and I rubbed it in time to Karen’s dildo going in and out. Lisa let out a scream when she came, my dick was hard once again and I wanted to see if she would suck it for me. I positioned myself in front of her and she took my dick in her mouth without a fight. She stroked it and worked it nice and hard. Before you knew it, I exploded into her mouth, except for this time she swallowed it all. We were all sweaty and panting. The shower downstairs worked and we all headed down to clean up. This was just the beginning of a wonderful summer.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love dressing and being pegged by my gf. Her fucking me with a strapon is just hot and i love being told im a slut while she fucks me. I admitted id love a real cock fucking me and she arranged it to happen. Her best friends brother is bi and she told her friend about us and sent her pics and vids of me dressed and being fuçked. He agreed to fuck me only if he got to fuck my gf as well. I wanted the real thing and agreed so he and his sister came over. I was dressed and horny as hell knowing i was going to be fucked by a real cock and my gf and her friend would be there watching. It was good too good much better than a strap on and while i was enjoying a real cock my gf and her friend got naked and played together. He fucked me and filled me with cum and it was an amazing feeling for me i knew i wanted more it was that good. After he finished my gf started sucking him and getting him hard again i admit i was jealous but id agreed and when her friend started playing with my cock i was turned on again. I watched them fuck and got to lick her gf while she sucked me and swallowed my cum. They left a while after and my gf and i talked and agreed it was hot and we both wanted more. I went down on her and licked his cum from her and she licked his cum from my ass and then we fucked together and i added my cum to her wet sex. Since then we have had fun like this quite a bit with other people male and females and both enjoy doing and watching each other.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
lucky guy

I loved the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar fantasy.

i've a similar fantasy involveing my rg friend racheal & telly presenter philippa forrester, with all 3 of us in leather skirts ,satin blouses,heels & silk lingere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very nice story

well I been in women clothes now for five years I have breasts like a girl to-day I went for a walk it starts to rain a car pull up and ask if I want a ride I said yes I got in there was a mam in the driver seat he look at me and said you are all wet were are you going I said no were well I live up the road a bit why don't you come and get dry off and wait till the rain stop I said that be nice my blouse was open a bit and he saw my red bra soon we were at his place by the time we got to the house we were both wet he told me there was a robe in the bed room I put it on it just cover me down to my ass I hung my clothes out to dry and went to living room he was in a robe to he had hot tea waiting I sat down and my robe went up a bit and came open a bit he smile then he came over to me and open my robe more when he look at me and saw my cock he open his robe he was in a pair of black panties he toke my hand and put it on his cock I rub his cock thought his panties till it was hard and then I pull them off and jerk it then he told me suck it girl you know you want to I said yes I put it in my mouth and suck his cock that it girl suck soon he came in my mouth when he pull out he told me now lets see if this cock fits in your ass it hurt first but soon it didn't I lift up that it girl you have a tight pussy ass when he came in me I was fill with cum it was late he told me to stay the night I did I went to bed when I woke up there were clothes put them on and come to my room I did I put on a blue nightie went to him he too was in a red nightie I craw in bed he kiss me how would you like to become my girl bitch I toke his cock and suck him off do that what you want me as your bitch he said yes I bend over and told him then make me your bitch then he shove his cock in my pussy ass well it been nine month now I cook clean and keep house and I dress as his maid one day his mother came over and he was a way she ask me are you my son maid I said yes she look me over well then you knew my son like to wear panties I said yes then I told her I wash them right now he wearing mine pink one then she came over to me I had not done up my blouse all the way you have nice breasts that when she put her hand on them yes nice just then she ripe my blouse open and put her lips on one and suck iput my hand on her head yes suck my tit like your son do are you my son girl friend no I am his bitch just then she put her hand and found I had a cock are you a sissy girl yes why good now like me see your pussy ass I bend over and she shove her dido cock in me there bitch my son told me about you and now you will be our bitch my son gone to get his breasts enlarge I want him to have breast like mine now I will have two bitches to pimp out I have males that want girls like you two now come and show me how you like cock well it been a year and we are slave to his mothe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

well to-day I told my master that my bra are to small well let me see yes your bra has grow very nice you have breast like a girl nice and round now come with me I have some new bras she hand me a red one it just cover my breasts a bit yes put on panties and dress yes it look good on you look in the mirror I did I look like a school girl now that you are dress you will learn how to be a house wife now here the lundry you wash panties bras by hand I will be back in a hour when she came back I was done she told me I have some thing for you now take your dress off and then bend over the chair I did as told she pull my panties down I been waiting for this a long time I look and saw she had a strap-on cock yes my dear girl I am going to fuck you like a girl just then she shove it in it hurt a bit then I lift my ass that my girl you like a cock up your ass I said yes and now what are you I am your wife and please don't stop then she pull out and I put it in my mouth and suck it that my bitch would you like to suck a man cock I said if you want yes but not yet you need to learn more how to please both male and female well it was three month now and had my first man cock my master said you are a cock sucker and mine

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 01 He's caught by his stepdaughter wearing her panties.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by My Girlfriend The start of how she changed my life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories